Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2008 1:59 PM

Dec 2008
good episode for me, lol the chairman joking about the blood and cutting his finger
. The fact that Yuuki tells Zero during the night watch session that she doesn't want to hurt Zero anymore, yet right after tells him that she loves Kaname basically did anything but not hurt him. I just can't wait till
. Lol at Ichiru gaining popularity in class right off the bat.
Dec 16, 2008 5:39 AM

Jun 2008
Effin Yuki. Is it normal for me to be so annoyed, -__-; I mean, damn. Stfu. Rofl, and the only thing I found interesting was Ichiru coming into the school. The chairman has been the man to actually give me some laughs. Ugh, you know what, Yuki just run off with Kaname, Zero deserves much better. Where the hell is Maria at? Hehehe, :D
Jan 25, 2009 9:30 PM
Mar 2008
I was expecting Kaname to look at Zero licking his lips and doing pelvic thrusts behind Yuki's back when she turned around lol.
Jan 30, 2009 9:15 AM
Jan 2009
Was waiting for when Kaname would finally say it outright though he seems to be an over manipulative type but I suppose that is to be expected lol.
But poor Zero, I'm beginning to like him more and more

Now what is with Ichiru *watches on*
Jan 31, 2009 4:44 AM
Oct 2007
Yuuki is very short

Feb 16, 2009 9:25 AM
Jul 2008
ZERO is so trapped!!! hes cornered everywhere he turns. Even his own twin is after him... why approved his transfer i still dont understand tho. Even tho the headmaster sorta had a point he could have chosen the safer option of not involving the school and it innocent pupils. They could have taken their fight elsewhere and kept it between themselves. The hope of them reconciling is far to dim to take such risks... i only wish he could finally tell yuuki everything and have her.

Very true... Kaname= manipulative bastard!!! Even if he wants yuuki for himself he should at least make it a fair fight and win her honorably... COWARD!!!

Ichiru's vengance seeking still makes no sense to me... he has no point!!! jealousy has consumed him so much that he would never be able to surpass Zero... why cnt he see that???

As always yuuki remins needy and helpless... shes so weak to kaname's touch... but finally i tink shes starting to get some ballz...
t-babyFeb 16, 2009 9:32 AM
Apr 20, 2009 9:56 PM

Apr 2009
This one seems to be a big turning point style episode. Kaname and Zero, Kaname and Yuuki, Zero and Yuuki, all experience changes in what their relation to each other is.

And then they end it that way.... poor Zero!
Aug 14, 2009 12:58 PM
Jul 2009
Same, I don't like Kaname as much as I used to... Zero is awesome :) I'm glad
Ichiru is a studen now.
Nov 26, 2009 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
Not sure where i stand on the whole whos better subject, but Kaname obviously has some serious things hes keeping secret. I don't see them being good either. Kaname's most likely going to turn out to be a bad guy, don't really see it playing out any other way. We'll see though.
Mar 8, 2010 11:32 PM

Feb 2010
duotrouble said:
kevin_video said:
I hate how manipulative Kaname is being.

LOL That's exactly what I love about him. As this series continues, I love Kaname more and more. I was torn at first as to whether to root for Kaname or Zero. Now, I know Kaname all the way! ^.^ Of course, Aidou is my #1 so Kaname has to be #2 next to Zero as #3. :P

Seriously!! It sounds so fu(ked up... but I LOVE Kaname more and more... he def loves Yuuki that's for sure!
Aug 13, 2010 3:32 PM

Aug 2010
Cool episode.. Zero is really strong...his Yuuki and Kaname.. triangle again
Aug 14, 2010 2:22 PM

Nov 2009
OMG poor Zero!!! So thats where he stands... he loves Yuki 2 ='D thats so cute!!! eh the suspense is killing me!!! i wanna know what happen in Yuki's past!!! and whats that vision that Zero keeps having with that pyramid thing chains that guy with blood!!! im so confused!!! I WANNA KNOW!!! D= i wonder if Kaname really loves Yuki... or is it all a game... who is Kaname!!! OMG and Zero drank his blood!! does this mean Zeros not gonna become a Level E??? EEEeee i cant wait 2 watch the next epi!!!
Feb 23, 2011 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
Lol.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 31, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2008
*shakes head* Fuck you, Kaname.
Apr 2, 2012 9:29 PM

Jul 2011
uh oh kaname is starting to lure me in to his side with his manipulativness
i mean i was 100percent team zero but because he isnt doing anything and letting the bastard have yuki im falling for the bastard
Jul 20, 2012 6:21 AM

Feb 2011
My gawd .. prolly the best episode from both series .
Jul 27, 2012 12:23 PM

May 2012
A total win for Kaname :p I'd love to see how Zero will react to this!
Nov 6, 2012 9:52 PM

Aug 2010
I'm only watching this for Cross. He's hilarious in every scene! I hope we see him fight someone.
Nov 3, 2013 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm.. interesting choices. And what if... well I can't say it here but if it happens I will comment it on that episode.
I had so much more thoughts about this episode during the episode but as soon as it ended I forgot my line of thoughts.
Feb 21, 2014 8:08 PM

Sep 2011
Kaname is so manipulative. Poor Zero :((
Jun 13, 2015 7:45 AM

Jun 2010
ItsMeAndrea said:
Maurice said:
Wow Kaname calling Yuki his Koibito/Lover =O ^^

lol yeah, poor zero ):
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
Kaname's a real dick, wonder how Zero's going to take this.
May 22, 2017 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, Yuki seeing blood everywhere and in the bath! it was so adorable when she asked Zero to stay with her for a bit! awwww! <3

Ichiru is in the day class now too! that's a weird twist, although as he said, must be nice to be a normal teen for once.

I can't believe Kaname suddenly told Yuki he loved her after she inadvertently attacked him! that caught me off guard as well as her lol. Tbh if I was in that situation I probably would've been the same as her, like "why'd you say it now?" but it was cute I guess. Unexpected though certainly.

The confrontation between Zero and Kaname was really crazy and then he ended up letting Zero drink his blood again for the sake of Yuki because he still knows he won't betray her. I didn't think he'd scratch him first, it was like some weird kind of sex scene without the sex lol. But it was pretty damn hot lol <3

The ending was so unexpected! I can't believe when Yuki confronted Kaname that he actually asked her to be his lover! that was crazy, unexpected but also pretty damn hot too! and she agreed in front of Zero D: she broke poor Zero bae's heart! :(

I can't say I think too many teens would ask someone to become their lover and not boyfriend or girlfriend, it's a weird way to ask lol.

It was sad the cool hunter teacher dude left though, his last scene was funny, and he accidentally hit poor Yuki on the head with the door on the way out and never even said sorry, just goodbye.

I also thought that about Yuki, but have before that she is really short lol.
stephtastropheMay 22, 2017 2:03 PM
Aug 7, 2019 7:43 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This is getting so intense.
Omg I think I may watch it through before foing to bed xD
Is he really making Yuki his beloved? :o

Aug 16, 2020 3:26 PM
Oct 2019
Is having Zero drink Kaname's blood supposed to turn on the female viewers?

More stupid Yuki.
HagePotPotatoAug 16, 2020 3:32 PM
Dec 13, 2020 10:27 PM
Jul 2014
Ok 16 year old me died over this episode and the whole story love triangle in general. Now 27 year old me doing a rewatch and I’m just like what the fuck cringefest LMAO. Kaname is such a predator and a manipulative asshole. Zero is a push over who won’t step up and fight for yuki. All in all, it really is a poor zero ending :( oh well. I’m still digging this rewatch and having a good time. Very funny scenes and it would be amazing if this show got a remake with updated animation and followed the manga ending!
Jan 4, 2021 2:02 AM

Jan 2018
HagePotPotato said:

Yes, as a fujoshi, I approve. Hahahaha.
Jan 5, 2021 8:19 AM
Oct 2019
airiiin said:
HagePotPotato said:

Yes, as a fujoshi, I approve. Hahahaha.

I'm glad somebody enjoyed it
Dec 2, 2021 8:45 AM
Feb 2021
Okay I really don't like Kaname ?? He's really patronizing and I'm sorry calling Yuki silly when she's really genuinely upset then asking her to be his lover ... the whole scene was manipulative sad boy garbage and I'll be very disappointed if she ends up with him.
Dec 2, 2021 9:17 AM
Feb 2021
OhSheeshYall said:
Ok 16 year old me died over this episode and the whole story love triangle in general. Now 27 year old me doing a rewatch and I’m just like what the fuck cringefest LMAO. Kaname is such a predator and a manipulative asshole. Zero is a push over who won’t step up and fight for yuki. All in all, it really is a poor zero ending :( oh well. I’m still digging this rewatch and having a good time. Very funny scenes and it would be amazing if this show got a remake with updated animation and followed the manga ending!

Yes yes YES it's so weird watching what is supposed to be a love triangle but also being an adult makes it impossible to not notice that it's all just classic manipulation from Kaname and Yuki is trying so hard to self-assert and every time he just doubles down it's very infuriating!!

Also I have not read the manga -- should I?
Aug 15, 2022 5:33 PM
Jul 2014
squidchianti said:
OhSheeshYall said:

Yes yes YES it's so weird watching what is supposed to be a love triangle but also being an adult makes it impossible to not notice that it's all just classic manipulation from Kaname and Yuki is trying so hard to self-assert and every time he just doubles down it's very infuriating!!

Also I have not read the manga -- should I?

Yes, the manga art is beautiful. The show does not do it justice. Also, from what I remember, the manga does have a fleshed out and explained ending. Is it a satisfying ending? I'll leave that for you to decide, but is in no way a waste of time or a regret. :)
Jan 13, 2023 8:46 AM
Sep 2020
Why did she choose Kaname??? T_T
May 24, 2023 8:07 PM
Dec 2021
am I the only one who just can't really see the supposed romance between Yuuki and Zero? Since the beginning I've always just seen it as him caring about her, like a platonic love type thing. I mean, he grew up with her and all. But I'm also not someone who likes romantic stuff that much, so maybe it's just me.

That being said, and I noticed it a while ago but I never knew how to phrase it... is my brain just fucking with me or is there really so much homoerotic subtext in some scenes?????????? 

edit: seeing from some comments above, looks like I'm not the only one
alteredsnowMay 24, 2023 8:11 PM
Nov 13, 2023 4:30 AM
Feb 2021
I really hate Zero, he's pathetically boring. He only has anger and doesn't know it except that he points a gun at anyone he talks to. If Yuki was attracted to him, it was only because he was pathetic.
I love Kaname very much and he has always been my favorite character. Kaname is the best person. He is smart, respectful and loving. He was a victim of people who did not deserve him. He is the most unlucky person. Everything that should have been his was given to someone else.
Dec 24, 2023 5:28 AM
May 2017
I am really pissed. Kaname isn't answering and he focus more winning her completely instead of focusing on other problem. And forget about al the formalities Zero. Kill your fvcking brother. DON'T LET HIM LIVE!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.