Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2012 11:43 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
episode 2 is out but when episode 2 English sub comes out.....
Nov 6, 2012 9:02 AM

Nov 2008
I got what I wished for and more not only did I get sex scenes with Selina and Miku I also got the surprise threesome special with fireworks occurring right after they both cummed simultaneously, oh and English sub has been out since Sunday.

Nov 15, 2012 10:49 PM

Oct 2010
That threesome broke laws of the universe. Unless somehow he split into two people or happened to multiply his dick, there was no way he could be doing BOTH Miku and Selina, unless he was surprising them with his fist.
Nov 30, 2012 12:21 AM

Jun 2012
HowTragic said:
That threesome broke laws of the universe. Unless somehow he split into two people or happened to multiply his dick, there was no way he could be doing BOTH Miku and Selina, unless he was surprising them with his fist.
lol i totally i agrea i was wondering wtf is happening theirXD
Jan 18, 2013 11:51 PM

Aug 2012
HowTragic said:
^ other than this, I liked this ep more, less yawnsss ......really GREAT ep!
Mar 27, 2013 5:12 AM

Aug 2009
Selina: Hay.

Popsicle scene: Not sure if gusta

Miku looked more like a sister to Selina than Yuu. Whatever. Fap was good.
Sep 20, 2013 2:08 PM

Oct 2009
HowTragic said:

Maybe he was doing them in turns?

May 9, 2014 9:44 AM

Sep 2013
What happened to Olivia?
I wanted a harem end with the sis and the two himes.
Jun 24, 2015 5:54 PM

May 2014
I was disappointed with the random threesome and that they booted the 1st episode's love interest to make room for other girls. I liked her personality and relationship with the main character a whole lot more.
Sep 20, 2015 9:55 PM

Nov 2007
CrustyRolls said:
I was disappointed with the random threesome...

^THIS
Sigh, I would of really liked this Hentai, and that would of been the first but sadly, ended in some incest.
Oct 12, 2017 7:58 PM
May 2014
Do anyone know what is the title ending soundtrack with piano? PoRo always put that pianis in the ending .. and its so good piano
Jun 17, 2019 1:54 AM
Jul 2017
Glad Yuu and Olivia broke up. But Yuu wanted to fuck Olivia one last time before she went back to her home country. She enjoyed having his big fat ginormous dick inside her slutty ass pussy. And she said he raped her. How come she was playing with his feelings not having any romantic feelings for Yuu whatsoever? All the times they done fucked each other, Yuu wanted to be with Olivia, but no, she had to dump him after they fucked each other for the final time. She could not control and untamable beast like she was some puppet master or zookeeper keeping him caged up. And then, like a few months later, Yuu felt lonely and hopeless at the beach trying to forget about Olivia and their escapades they had. And then Selena came to fix his broken heart because she didn't want to see Yuu all sad, heartbroken, and depressed. So she decided to cure his emotions by fucking him on the beach and thanks to her and her TLC, he felt better. She relieved him of his heartbreak. Consoling, sugarcoating, and comforting his hurtful soul.
Oct 1, 2019 2:35 AM
Jan 2014
getting a Popsicle lost in your pussy can't be a good thing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-sama Gentei! Episode 1 Discussion

vancity604swag - May 28, 2012

16 by Raymond_Bermea »»
Jun 17, 2019 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.