Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 30, 2012 5:14 PM

Apr 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
The development that some animes fail to do in 13 episodes, sakurasou succeeded in just 4 episodes.

So very true.

I agree as well. This intro has been so incredibly well wrapped up. I seriously can't wait for more ^^.
Oct 30, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2008
I really, really like the song at the end when Shiina asks Sorato to call her by her first name.

testyal1 said:
Does nobody in anime study biology? The tear ducts are near the nose, no all over the bloody eye.

If tears are exiting via your nose, you should seek medical attention.
No really, press that emergency button right now.
Oct 30, 2012 6:39 PM

Dec 2011
That felt like an ending episode.

Its been a long time since I have been moved by an anime! A great episode.
Definitely my favorite of the season! Oh my god, I love this anime!

You did an excellent job JC Staff! And all the other staff involved in this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2012 6:41 PM

Apr 2012
Good episode as usual.
Oct 30, 2012 6:45 PM
Jul 2012
im already in love with it cant wait for episode 4!
Oct 30, 2012 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
Dramatic episode o.o
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 30, 2012 7:17 PM
Jan 2011
this show is getting more and more boring
sorry, i dropped this anime
Oct 30, 2012 7:43 PM

May 2009
2easy4AgEnT said:
I have a feeling we'll have more girls

Does it mean there will be new characters going to stay at Sakurasou, let's see..

Duh, it was about cat. Little cats.
Oct 30, 2012 8:30 PM

Oct 2012
I liked this episode. Shiina is cute when she's surprised.
Oct 30, 2012 9:19 PM

Jan 2008
This is just excellent . I've never had this feeling since Hyouka .

The music really did the work in here . honestly . It mixed nicely with everything and such .Hope this continues with the next eps .

And that manga of Mashiro is really unexpected , I mean ,Gender swap sakurasou . lol .
oh and dat Mashiro . HNNNNG
archer_shirou01Oct 30, 2012 9:38 PM
Oct 30, 2012 9:43 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was art amazing TBH. However the series as of this episode sinked down to the depths of Cliche Hell and I am not the only one who saw the setup being like that. That means the series is now worth truly what the art it stands for as. Story wise it might be as cliche as tons of other animes whom my list says loads about. That being said my thoughts of the episode omitting as much possible the negativity and PISSED OFF RAGE MODE that occurred at some points for me in this episode.

About Mashiro, first of all F the Mashiro’s guy. I hate him now. The guy is a moronic shit that does not deserve her. I for one loved Mashiro in her Yukata in the spoiler
whom in the preview of last episode I mention that her skin goes well with the Yukata design.
However what really impressed me more is the following,

There is some enticing from seeing Mashiro curled up like that in pyjamas. Something very hot there. Now I won’t deny the Misaki breast bouncing in the spoiler
that occurred for some service there.

I got to admit that the whole bench part in the spoiler
was nice only for the sole purpose of seeing Mashiro more in Yukata while the setup there was nice.

Seeing Mashiro depressed in the spoiler
was BAD MAN! REALLY BAD! I wanted to punch Kanda in the face. Go inside that anime world, punch him and be happy over it while going out of that world. Alas that never happens but damn FALCON PUNCH HIM NOW! I wish but yeah pissed me off there for being useless, pathetic and a moron who should read more books to know about girls and their mind states. I recommend Karen Horny, a book about the psychology of women. Might help him.

About Mashiro’s art, it’s quite lovely in the spoiler
and in fact it shines with a nice style TBH. I like it and much would IRL I am sure.

About Mashiro in thee end, so while all this happened there is one thing Mashiro leaves impression of this episode,

Yes that part! Those tears combined with the smile from her face. That was quite something.

About Mashiro’s publisher, GIRL IS KICK ASS! She drives in the spoiler
a RX-7 here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RX-7
Same one as in Initial D, hmmmmmmmmmmmm coincidence with the anime coming out? Well regardless I found her quite the glutton in the spoiler
as she ate there. Dirty face there too.

About Jin’s part, rather well done in the spoiler
the depression along with the gloom and weather melded into a perfect orchestra IMO.

About Nanami, I liked seeing her in the spoiler
however OMG TEEN PREGNANCY IN THIS SERIES?????? Well it could be, Nanami might have been pregnant and it’s all being kept tight till the drama blows up. It’s quite possible since many girls like her go to voice acting to get a job quickly and earn money. The gov might be even helping her out a little. That being said it would be a plus to have it and of its problems to educate the young viewers watching this. (That's assuming what that last word might mean and all, it's speculative only. As Nanami was cut off but the word was clearly Aka-chan which may be baby.) Remains to see what of the speculation.

So that’s all I will say in terms of fun stuff of this episode but yeah Kanda went down in my books. Guy is a man? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AAAAAAAH AHHAAHAAH! NO! He is pathetic, a sore frustrated emotional kid and most of all STOP FUCKING SCREAMING LIKE A KID ON CRACK MAN! Shit! Guy pissed me off the most with those parts. There is one thing of venting out, there is another of expressing yourself and there is being stupid and yelling out. Yeah that’s my point. There are better ways indeed to do this.

So refer back to:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449575
That’s what it will amount to in this series. Else with this episode just sounds like been there and seen it a lot.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of_30.html
Some nice Mashiro and her manga stuff done.
Yumekichi11Oct 31, 2012 12:57 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2012 10:11 PM

May 2008
This show really makes me wanna fulfil my own dreams which i am totally slacking on . And wi wonder when we will get to see Ryuunosuke

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 30, 2012 10:24 PM
Jan 2011
What do you mean teen pregnancy? did I miss something?
Oct 30, 2012 11:25 PM
Aug 2012
SolemnCollector said:

I was confused for a second too.
But as a Light Novel reader, I can tell you, there's no such thing.
I don't think this is spoiler since it wasn't part of the plot to begin with.
Oct 30, 2012 11:25 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode :D

I'm starting to like Shiina too. I was rooting for Aoyama the whole time before :D This will be a hard decision for me >.<
Oh well~ It's obvious he'll end up with Shiina.

Offtopic: lol at how I ended up thinking that Kirito infected Sorata with that "head pat" since they have the same seiyuu xD
Oct 30, 2012 11:29 PM

Oct 2010
SolemnCollector said:
Yes, Nanami mentions of a baby to Kanda near that RX-7 part and it's possible that teen pregnancy might involved but not sure. Nanami does mention a kid.
goh1925 said:
SolemnCollector said:

I was confused for a second too.
But as a Light Novel reader, I can tell you, there's no such thing.
I don't think this is spoiler since it wasn't part of the plot to begin with.
Then the anime might put it as element of educational value in the story.....interesting! VERY INTERESTING! If it comes out like that it might make the series somewhat educational depending on how they set it up. Could be just a kid Nanami babysits. It's quite unclear but at worst the next episode should clear it up.

I am just taking it to the worst possible level.

Oct 30, 2012 11:30 PM

Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

however OMG TEEN PREGNANCY IN THIS SERIES?????? Well it could be, Nanami might have been pregnant and it’s all being kept tight till the drama blows up. It’s quite possible since many girls like her go to voice acting to get a job quickly and earn money. The gov might be even helping her out a little. That being said it would be a plus to have it and of its problems to educate the young viewers watching this.

YUMEKICHI, Y U SAY DAT TO MY WAIFU :O
SHE'S A GOOD GIRL.
Oct 30, 2012 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
Yumekichi11 said:

however OMG TEEN PREGNANCY IN THIS SERIES?????? Well it could be, Nanami might have been pregnant and it’s all being kept tight till the drama blows up. It’s quite possible since many girls like her go to voice acting to get a job quickly and earn money. The gov might be even helping her out a little. That being said it would be a plus to have it and of its problems to educate the young viewers watching this.

YUMEKICHI, Y U SAY DAT TO MY WAIFU :O
SHE'S A GOOD GIRL.
Because she says it herself, we still don't know whose kid or details. At worst she might have a dark past. That itself could be AMAZING! Imagine the O_O when it gets revealed. Well we will know next episode most likely.

Oct 30, 2012 11:49 PM

Oct 2012
*sigh* i just wish the rest of the episode will come it together, so i dont need to wait for one week..... XD
Oct 31, 2012 1:37 AM

Oct 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Because she says it herself, we still don't know whose kid or details. At worst she might have a dark past. That itself could be AMAZING! Imagine the O_O when it gets revealed. Well we will know next episode most likely.

Where was pregnancy mentioned?I really don't remember this.
all for fun.fun for all
Oct 31, 2012 2:10 AM

Feb 2012
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah, I didn't see anything like that...

Maybe you watched it raw? Subs didn't mention it. I think.
Oct 31, 2012 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Shiina's manga was damn nice! Somehow the quality of it was just great!

This episode, however, had the feel of a final episode for me... Though Sorata is seriously gonna be a game designer?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Oct 31, 2012 2:47 AM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:

No they left it out as baby/child only so speculations are high rise a little. At worst the cat might be since preview mentions something.

Oct 31, 2012 3:10 AM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
however OMG TEEN PREGNANCY IN THIS SERIES??????

Christ. Hikari (cat) is pregnat.
Oct 31, 2012 3:10 AM

Oct 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:

No they left it out as baby/child only so speculations are high rise a little. At worst the cat might be since preview mentions something.

I still have no idea what you're talking about,can you tell me exactly what scene and dialigue you're talking about.
all for fun.fun for all
Oct 31, 2012 3:15 AM

Jan 2008
It's probably from the preview .

Hikari(cat) is pregnant , or it was just an indication that another girl will be added to Sakurasou and that's Nanami ,and not Nanami being pregnant . lol .
Oct 31, 2012 3:16 AM

Oct 2010
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I still have no idea what you're talking about,can you tell me exactly what scene and dialigue you're talking about.
The last word of Nanami before the Rx-7 part was done.

Oct 31, 2012 3:27 AM

Jan 2008
^ Well , I dont see anything relating to a child/pregnancy or something in there . Probably a mistranslation ?
Oct 31, 2012 3:35 AM

Oct 2007
archer_shirou01 said:
^ Well , I dont see anything relating to a child/pregnancy or something in there . Probably a mistranslation ?

Yeah don't find anything either,just talk about finding new owners for the cats.
all for fun.fun for all
Oct 31, 2012 3:51 AM

Oct 2010
totoum said:
archer_shirou01 said:

Yeah don't find anything either,just talk about finding new owners for the cats.
It's open to interpretations till next episode. Might be the cat who is, the preview says so but I see it as meaning a kid too. Next episode they better get to that part back cause it was badly cut and does cause misunderstanding from how it stands so far.

Oct 31, 2012 4:16 AM

Oct 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
totoum said:
archer_shirou01 said:

It's open to interpretations till next episode. Might be the cat who is, the preview says so but I see it as meaning a kid too. Next episode they better get to that part back cause it was badly cut and does cause misunderstanding from how it stands so far.

What interpretation?

"We'll be set once we find owners for Nozomi and Hikari" , it's clear they're talking about the cats.

The preview also mentons that more girls are coming,that has nothing to do with the cat or anyone being pregnant,either Nanami moving to sakurasou or a new girl coming to the show ( this magazine scan was just released today ) or both but you're the only person I know who's watched this episode and talks about pregnancy.
all for fun.fun for all
Oct 31, 2012 5:02 AM

Nov 2009
totoum said:
Yumekichi11 said:
totoum said:
archer_shirou01 said:

What interpretation?

"We'll be set once we find owners for Nozomi and Hikari" , it's clear they're talking about the cats.

The preview also mentons that more girls are coming,that has nothing to do with the cat or anyone being pregnant,either Nanami moving to sakurasou or a new girl coming to the show ( this magazine scan was just released today ) or both but you're the only person I know who's watched this episode and talks about pregnancy.

I'm sure that the novel doesn't mention about pregnancy either. Maybe it's just only him ...
Oct 31, 2012 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
If you touch her you won't be seeing the Milk Way,you'll be crossing the Styx,
That made me laugh so hard i started crying.
Oct 31, 2012 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
Oh my fuckin gawd, this page lol. You can't be serious.
Oct 31, 2012 10:40 AM

Oct 2012
I love this Anime! It's like my own life is reflected there, but without a house full of crazy but awesome people. This episode was like a Final Episode to me but I'm still waiting for more. One of the Best Animes this Season! :D
Oct 31, 2012 12:16 PM
Oct 2010
destructo22 said:
Oh my fuckin gawd, this page lol. You can't be serious.
Oct 31, 2012 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
It was predictable but it was nice nonetheless. Although I though that the other two would get together, since I saw a misleading screenshot, but I guess that everything will sort itself out in the end.
Oct 31, 2012 2:02 PM

May 2011
Well this was a really nice episode and I liked it a lot. Those moments with Mashiro getting rejected and Sorata being depressed were pretty sad but it was needed for the character developments which I thought turned out great. That ending was pretty touching and I loved it. Mashiro shedding tears like that and asking him to say her name was just so nice to watch and then dat smile oh god heart attack she's just too cute.

Looks like there's gunna be a new girl joining Sakurasou and I sure hope its Aoyama.
Oct 31, 2012 3:27 PM

Apr 2012
So many "awww" moments.. :)
Favourite episode so far even though Sorata is a dull idiot and it was embarassing to watch him "confess"..^^
Oct 31, 2012 6:06 PM

Oct 2011
Another awesome episode from this series!!!!!!!! ^^
Signature
Oct 31, 2012 9:16 PM

Jul 2010
To all of the people I have seen (on multiple sites) commenting that this seemed like a "last episode": IT IS! It is the last episode of the arc that covers the first novel. Now we move on to the second novel, I assume. (They could toss a short story in too.)

With 10 volumes of light novel out already (8 main story and 2 short story) and 2 remaining to finish the story, there is no way that the anime will cover the entire story at 24 episodes at this pace. I hope that means that they will be doing a 2nd season to cover the last few novels! (If it took 4 episodes for vol 1, then it would take 40 to do all 10 main story novels, with eight short story episodes added in, that gives us two series of 24 each!)

Did we know he was going to stay at Sakurasou? Of course we did! Does that matter? Not in the least! What matters is how it gets there, not where it goes, and it got there in a very, very nice way! I love the fact that she her desire to see Sorata's "wish come true" caused her to stubbornly insist on a sad ending to the story. I also love the impact on each of the main male characters of seeing the wishes that were hung by the girl who was thinking of them when hanging their wish. Great heartwarming stuff!
Oct 31, 2012 10:30 PM
Jul 2012
Now to begin either

A. Fillers

Or

B. A New Arc
Oct 31, 2012 10:31 PM

Oct 2011
I am inspired to work harder by this anime.
I'd never felt such an urge to be productive in my ENTIRE FREAKIN' LIFE.

I LOVE SAKURASOU!
Hello :D
Nov 1, 2012 3:51 AM
Jun 2012
Really loving this series :D
Nov 1, 2012 4:41 AM

Oct 2007
zensunni said:
With 10 volumes of light novel out already (8 main story and 2 short story) and 2 remaining to finish the story, there is no way that the anime will cover the entire story at 24 episodes at this pace. I hope that means that they will be doing a 2nd season to cover the last few novels! (If it took 4 episodes for vol 1, then it would take 40 to do all 10 main story novels, with eight short story episodes added in, that gives us two series of 24 each!)

They're going to speed up the pace,for example toradora is 10 volumes long as well as a few side story volumes.The anime started off by covering vol1 in 4 episodes and then sped thing up and covered the remaining 9 volumes in 21 episodes and skipped the side stories,I see the same thing happening here.
The remaining 9 volume of the main story (including the 2 that aren't out yet) will get covered and they'll skip the side stories.
all for fun.fun for all
Nov 1, 2012 5:38 AM

Oct 2012
I really expected nothing when I first saw story of this anime but it's getting better and better every ep and now it's definitely one of my favorites of this season! Way to go, Nanohanasou!
Nov 1, 2012 5:48 AM
Dec 2011
GAH i love the Sorata x Mashiro but i ttly feel a love triangle is in the midst. I just can sense it XD TUESDAY PLZ COME SOONERRRRRRRRRRRRr
Nov 1, 2012 8:12 AM

Oct 2009
excellent as usual ^^

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 1, 2012 8:32 AM

Aug 2012
This show is really beyond my expectation

Tyrel said:
This episode felt like an ending episode to me Lmao xD. Nice episode though!

Lol yes, for this kind of genre, this episode would be an ending. It makes me curious how the story will go. What kind of problems that the story will give? A love triangle? Some forgotten problems from MCs' past? Shiina has to go back to her old place? Kanda keeps failing on pursuing Shiina and the solved problem in this episode (inferiority complex of Kanda) will be back? Wahhhh! I can't wait!

EDIT: And there are still 20 episodes left! How crazy the story will be??
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Nov 1, 2012 10:46 AM

May 2009
Acxelion said:
Now to begin either

A. Fillers

Or

B. A New Arc

Fillers? Are you retarded? Arc from next LN tome.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.