Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Nov 3, 2008 12:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
I'm curious.
Now tell me. >__>;;
 
#2
Nov 3, 2008 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1020
Nope, never. You're not a very impressionable person Danzou
^ Well that's a complete lie >.>

Hmm, I'd say yes, but I can only remember one thing off the top of my head.
When I gave you the nickname Danzou, you said.. (and this is quoted)
OMG, Danzou would be total love, though! > o <

Never, ever, have I chopped up name in such a delicious manner before... ever.
> w >;;
ROFL. I won't tell you what kind of impression that made, because uhh idk the right words for it >.>;
But it's a good impression I suppose xD
 
#3
Nov 3, 2008 7:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
"she's awesmoe!"

"..did you type 'moe' on purpose?"

SFIV NHKchan

 
#4
Nov 3, 2008 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
@Em Ess: I have no idea what was going through my head at that point. @__@

@kenpan: Seriously, I have that on my profile!
 
#5
Nov 3, 2008 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1224
"List of already claimed characters. No posting in here, please.
Rawr, also I, RAIDANZOUP, will be the first to update when this opens. if you steal my thunder, I will personally end you.
I will remove this after the first update, thank you."


 
#6
Nov 3, 2008 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 377
Well, you didn't really say this, but shit au!

When you started to suddenly poke me with a pencil... :D
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
 
#7
Nov 3, 2008 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1224
Modified by DestinyFate, Nov 3, 2008 10:06 AM


 
#8
Nov 3, 2008 10:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
oh oh

"I am Roflsoup and Danzou, I win."

5 damn seconds..

SFIV NHKchan

 
#9
Nov 3, 2008 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 377
"I think, therefore I am".. :D
Modified by Gayasiankitten, Nov 3, 2008 1:09 PM
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
 
Nov 3, 2008 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1675
"RZ approves the ZR."

 
Nov 3, 2008 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
kenchan said:
oh oh

"I am Roflsoup and Danzou, I win."

5 damn seconds..
Tsundere claim club? Mm, I got my Rin.<3

MedliSage said:
"RZ approves the ZR."
When, where? o:
 
Nov 3, 2008 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 769
In regards to the misspelling: Raidenzoup
Raidanzoup said:
I hope the others will learn how to spell correctly soon enough.

I anxiously await the day :)

You should come up with your own catchphrase

~Meep
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
 
Nov 3, 2008 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1020
Raidanzoup said:
@Em Ess: I have no idea what was going through my head at that point. @__@

Some really weird thoughts... >.>
But it's all good. It was a very funny moment xD
 
Nov 3, 2008 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
masterhoopla said:
In regards to the misspelling: Raidenzoup
Raidanzoup said:
I hope the others will learn how to spell correctly soon enough.

I anxiously await the day :)

You should come up with your own catchphrase

~Meep
I have my "awawa" and "ruuu", but only one person is able to make me say it. >___>;;
MightySpirit said:
Raidanzoup said:
@Em Ess: I have no idea what was going through my head at that point. @__@

Some really weird thoughts... >.>
But it's all good. It was a very funny moment xD
I just noticed there was... I skipped a word in that sentence. D:
 
Nov 9, 2008 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1675
Raidanzoup said:
MedliSage said:
"RZ approves the ZR."
When, where? o:
Zettai Ryouiki fanclub comments. xD

 
Nov 9, 2008 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1224
"of course you're the only one who tastes good... > w >;;"

New quote fresh from the oven!


 
Nov 30, 2008 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
Lawl, that's embarrassing. T__T
 
Jun 8, 2009 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2400
Resurrecting an old thread for some words of wisdom.
Rai said:
Shakespeare said:
This above all: to thine own self be true
 
Jun 9, 2009 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1229
LucySky said:
Resurrecting an old thread for some words of wisdom.
Rai said:
Shakespeare said:
This above all: to thine own self be true
I actually used that one not too long ago. Did you take it from a recent comment to a certain biscuit, or did you take it from the /About?
 
Jun 10, 2009 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2400
Raidanzoup said:
LucySky said:
Resurrecting an old thread for some words of wisdom.
Rai said:
Shakespeare said:
This above all: to thine own self be true
I actually used that one not too long ago. Did you take it from a recent comment to a certain biscuit, or did you take it from the /About?

The /about actually. That's where I first noticed it.
 
Top