Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Little Busters! Episode 4 Discussion


#1
Oct 27, 2012 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was everything of Noumi except it was split with Komari whom got also super MOE. As Noumi comes in the following,

Is where my MOE went wild and heart has gone crazy. In what 1 hour of sleep I had, I instantly woke up to as if I slept 8. That’s how powerful the MOE of Noumi is.

In fact Noumi was I expected and her MOE was so high that it got dangerous for me. Noumi might even beat Akiko from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne and in fact she does TBH.

About Noumi Kudryavka, one of the things that struck due to a spoiler is how much despite having not much of it, Noumi does of my Slavic race. It’s just so nice for many of us who are that Noumi has some in her. It gives a certain sense to Slavics like me. From the very start in the spoiler
Noumi worked really hard on my senses and hence woke me up with sheer MOE POWER and blushes along with her expressions. It’s really an incredible season so far and Noumi comes in strong as competition. Noumi’s smile is all the world. You can stare at her happiness forever. You want to see her all the time happy. It’s a powerful feeling TBH.

As Rikki helps Noumi get into her new place in the spoiler
the dimensional proportions of her are outstanding. Such a short cutey with those Zettais and legs. Oh dear, too MOE. Noumi really is MY SISTER! I adopt her now! I am not the only one. Noumi has loads of brothers. Another thing to remark of Noumi is THAT FANG! Another killer charm addition.

As short as it ends in the spoiler
with a rather powerful ROFL in terms of Noumi wanted to read but got instead. Sounds more like a raising a kid book. ROFL! Noumi’s expressions were very rich there and perfect. There is absolutely nothing for me to add to her. Noumi is love in the following,

and compared to the VN version I have of her on my profile, IMO the anime version is much softer on the colours and eyes. As a result the MOE is much better and pleasant to the eyes. Less heavier tones than the VN. That makes things flow nicer for the brain to process IMO. This is also true for some other characters so far. Namely a little on Komari. Other than that, Komari’s part along with others was really deep. The OST as many mention was absolutaly necessary for the mood to be that amazing as many mention. The chills effect that is.

About Komari roof part 1, the first part of the roof in the spoiler
yields out some fine Rikki trying to wake up Komari only to have a double wham hitting their heads. Despite feeling bad for Komari’s pain, Rikki got me ROFL in comedy. Komari is super MOE with her sleeping and drool unlike some other girls in other anime series.

As Rikki gives Komari the candies and eating time starts in the spoiler
much continues to be quite amazing in terms of Komari’s reactions and MOE. As things started slowly seeping into a form of seriousness, it was very nice to remark of those they used that featured sky/clouds with Komari in it. Quite the transition and Komari is shown that she does not like that part but hides it with her happiness.

About Komari roof part 2, as Rin gets in the picture in the spoiler
and Komari shows that book of pictures. A rather powerful dark feeling erupts of something being horrible in the whole affair of the chicken/chick. While maintaining the powerful “All is OK while it’s not” with Komari faking her smile. I know it! It shows very well the changes.

One of those being in the spoiler
itself when Komari goes more gloom and that fence! DREADFUL PRISON! CURSED PLACE! It must be! There is nothing that it makes me feel like.

Finally I am glad Komari recovers in the spoiler
with the “Let’s do cuddle and MOE back into happiness” thingy. Whom Komari effectively does in Rin. While I loved Rin’s outtake with the cat and paw moving. A signature of hers in the VN I presume?

About Komari helping out, I really liked her face in the spoiler
as it back to being fully MOE and nice. I liked a lot her interactions there. However things got best of that segment as Ryousuke is blazing out with positiveness and comedy. Board games are fun sometimes. Komari’s happiness being shown in such a enveloping light was really fitting of her image IMO.

Things however changed in the spoiler
as Komari got a sad flow upon being near a old person. Perhaps dying on the bed with no hope.

In thee end I was glad of Komari in the spoiler
she helped out rather well and got some nice expressions across only to have Rikki discover something that freaks him out. That old man! What is he???? Seems to know loads.

About other events, I decided to make a list of them since they are kind of random around.
  • I find that Rin in the spoiler
    with the cats was very MOE! The cat licking around with his tongues got super MOE. That is to add of Rin’s smile there and Rikki coming to see her.

  • The classroom with Haruka in the spoiler
    was mainly hilarious due to Masato being there and in fact Haruka marking him with a star was the major factor in the ROFLs.

  • The bandage in the spoiler
    was very MOE and nice. I find it goes pretty well in design.

  • Rin giving candies to Rikki in the spoiler
    came out as good mainly due to Rin expressing herself but also due to her blush.

  • I liked a lot the part in the spoiler
    whom concerns Rin and Rikki mainly due to the setting being in the library and having Noumi there but most of all due to Rin’s concern being expressed nicely towards Rikki. As a result it was nice of her to help him by following him to the rooftop.

  • Masato/Rikki were hilarious in their room in the spoiler
    that part was good mainly due to Masato being comedic there but also of all people Kyousuke bringing in his boardgames. Oh the ROFLs around this along with Masato’s frustrations.

  • Kurugaya in the spoiler
    got the MOE OVER 9000 treatment as she was very adorable along with SFX and light for this part. I find it really boasted the cute sides of Kurugaya.

  • Kyousuke’s part in the spoiler
    was funny on 2 fronts. The first one is a face-palm to his face which got comedy rolling rather fast. While the second one has to do with Rin/Masato/Rikki reactions as they interact with Komari.

  • Loved Kurugaya in the spoiler
    as this is quite a second MOE boast decorated by a nice background and a charming Kurugaya face that it was.

  • Seeing everyone help out in the spoiler
    was nice but I see Kengo putting out muscles power to help out quite a treat. As most of the times he seems to only care of his Kendo. While Rin was a good person to do a massage. As elder people tend to need a special attention as one performs a massage on them.

  • The Masato/Rin stage in the spoiler
    was good in terms of the Muscle Dance of Masato and of Rin’s foolish gags.
So all the being said in the list, the other characters got excellent parts themselves. In the areas of MOE, comedy and interactions.

About the preview, looks like Komari arc continues in the spoiler
and like all said it’s STAR GAZING TIME BABY! YOU KNOW IT!

Amazing episode really, if Noumi can wake up a male in his 30s with MOE from 1 hour sleep imagine what else can she do as the series goes on. LOTS!

BTW Random quick done Image Stitches in the spoiler
obviously not perfected but not bad for a live feed taking. Subjected to a final version in the club.

Now all are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/11/image-dump-and-image-stitches-of-little.html
Sorry the late. Lots of good stuff of Noumi and Komari. More than enough pics of all of Noumi from this episode.

GIFs have been done of Noumi in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516153
All there is of her.
Modified by Yumekichi11, Nov 9, 2012 12:07 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#2
Oct 27, 2012 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4627
Kud with her engrish, moeeeee~
Komari with her "fueee", moeeeee~
Rin with her cats while RING RING RING! was playing... And her "Nyaa Nyaa Nyaa". Damn this is too moeeeee xD
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
#3
Oct 27, 2012 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2134
Kud is so polite it's super cute.
 
#4
Oct 27, 2012 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 214
Time for some wafu nigga

About ep:

 
#5
Oct 27, 2012 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Ejc said:
Kud with her engrish, moeeeee~
Komari with her "fueee", moeeeee~
Rin with her cats while RING RING RING! was playing... And her "Nyaa Nyaa Nyaa". Damn this is too moeeeee xD
Better than any coffee or Energy Drink. I am the sole proof and having slept 1 hour only.

This is too insane, the power of MOE that is.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#6
Oct 27, 2012 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4627
jasque said:
Time for some wafu nigga

About ep:



Yes it's that one. It brought me chills all over just listening to it...
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
#7
Oct 27, 2012 7:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 625
enjoyed the episode. i liked the subtle changes from the VN, like seeing the whole crew going volunteering.

looks like jc staff is planning to rush through komari's route in 3 episodes. i really hope they can pull it off!
 
#8
Oct 27, 2012 7:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 509
finally we get the real story :D adding the other members volunteering was expected as they're focusing more on friendship ^_^

Kyousuke can play guitar? The anime has instantly become 100x better :D

I missed the beginning though and only started when little Kudo was waving to Riki T^T gotta wait for subs tomorrow I guess :/

Haru-chin appears again :D hopefully this means her "episode" won't feel so unnatural like Kurugaya's did.

Old man Koujiro (is that his name? I forgot >.<) his voice....he sounds more helpless here instead of the feisty old man he was back in the VN. Hopefully his voice gets better next ep ^_^
 
#9
Oct 27, 2012 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 214
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGOI1K2V54g

Loved when it played, best choice xD

Ost management is getting better, since ep 3...
 
Oct 27, 2012 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 756
that was extremely fast paced. holy.

no wafu.

komari suggested the retirement home idea out of no where

the whole group went with them

are they gonna put kinniku dance every episode?

... NO WAFU......

edit: i highly doubt theyre going to include romance
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Oct 27, 2012 7:38 AM
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Website: Check us out for weekly releases!
 
Oct 27, 2012 7:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1328
damn i cant resist all that moe
 
Oct 27, 2012 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Ejc said:
jasque said:
Time for some wafu nigga

About ep:



Yes it's that one. It brought me chills all over just listening to it...
It reminds me a little of Clannad's types when she:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4601/Fuko_Ibuki
came around. Very similar. In fact I consider Noumi a little like Fuko except better.

Yes definitely the feel was there and yes the creepiness was as strong if not more than that time with Fuko.

In regards to that the series has much more depth impacts than Clannad might.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Oct 27, 2012 7:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 770
blubberflub said:
that was extremely fast paced. holy.

no wafu.

komari suggested the retirement home idea out of no where

the whole group went with them

are they gonna put kinniku dance every episode?

... NO WAFU......

edit: i highly doubt theyre going to include romance

I am surprised I wasn't the only one that went they did the kinniku dance again!
 
Oct 27, 2012 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 87
great episode

Kud, Komari and Rin - moeee~!
Kyousuke playing guitar - awesome
Masato's kinniku dance - always funny

Loved how the whole group goes to volunteer now, gives them all more screen time instead of just Riki and Komari. least now the other members will be there during the paths a bit more now

can't wait for next week
 
Oct 27, 2012 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
I bet they will cram 3 more episodes for Komari arc(Episodes 4-7). Also, on the next episode, still no signs of Mio's introduction.


 
Oct 27, 2012 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113409
Ah, Kud is such a cute little cookie:

 
Oct 27, 2012 8:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7092
I could never get enough of that old man in the VN, guy seriously cracked me up!
Everyone coming in for the help was a nice touch too, I really enjoyed it. :)
Kud Kud Kud Kud Kud! <3
Loved how they used that OST at the end too, it was really nice.
Modified by -Kenshin-, Oct 27, 2012 8:38 AM
 
Oct 27, 2012 8:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
blubberflub said:



As of now, they will treat Komari's arc a continuous format since we're not done yet in the Common Route. So, no romance and reset treament for Komari's arc.


jasque said:

This ep, they played a rare ost, I think it is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3q5aXxB8i8&feature=player_embedded#!


That one reminds me of an OST of Air.


 
Oct 27, 2012 8:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4627
Sa-chan_ said:
I bet they will cram 3 more episodes for Komari arc(Episodes 4-7). Also, on the next episode, still no signs of Mio's introduction.


Komari's arc will be done by episode 6 according to the thread on AnimeSuki.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Oct 27, 2012 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
Ejc said:
Sa-chan_ said:
I bet they will cram 3 more episodes for Komari arc(Episodes 4-7). Also, on the next episode, still no signs of Mio's introduction.


Komari's arc will be done by episode 6 according to the thread on AnimeSuki.


I know. But on the next episode is about


 
Oct 27, 2012 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 804
Oh. Is this Komari's route? It's nice to finally get things going.

But needs more Kud.
 
Oct 27, 2012 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
Hmmm, let's see... If it's really 4-6, I think they'll include...



 
Oct 27, 2012 9:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4627
Yumekichi11 said:
Ejc said:
Kud with her engrish, moeeeee~
Komari with her "fueee", moeeeee~
Rin with her cats while RING RING RING! was playing... And her "Nyaa Nyaa Nyaa". Damn this is too moeeeee xD
Better than any coffee or Energy Drink. I am the sole proof and having slept 1 hour only.

This is too insane, the power of MOE that is.


Ohhh, I love the Kud screencaps you've posted! Very MOE xD

Yumekichi11 said:
Ejc said:
jasque said:
Time for some wafu nigga

About ep:



Yes it's that one. It brought me chills all over just listening to it...
It reminds me a little of Clannad's types when she:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4601/Fuko_Ibuki
came around. Very similar. In fact I consider Noumi a little like Fuko except better.

Yes definitely the feel was there and yes the creepiness was as strong if not more than that time with Fuko.

In regards to that the series has much more depth impacts than Clannad might.


I agree with that. Key seems to make characters that are quite similar to characters from their previous visual novels. Usually better than their predecessors i've found. Most are still quite good though.

Sa-chan_ said:
Hmmm, let's see... If it's really 4-6, I think they'll include...



That seems plausible. I just wonder how they are going to handle the other routes and if they'll animate the EX routes at all. Saya has been appearing in every episode so far. I forgot to look closely this time in ep4 though...
Modified by Ejc, Oct 27, 2012 9:07 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Oct 27, 2012 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 214
Ep preview didn't show too much, gotta wait for the spoiler pics on the website.
 
Oct 27, 2012 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 7092
Sa-chan_ said:
Hmmm, let's see... If it's really 4-6, I think they'll include...



 
Oct 27, 2012 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
Ejc said:
I just wonder how they are going to handle the other routes and if they'll animate the EX routes at all.


I'm just hoping they won't rush the other arcs if this one, Komari's arc, will be rushed out. Also, it's confirmed that they'll adapt Sasami's path.


 
Oct 27, 2012 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
kenshin_sama said:



Of course it should be happen LOL.



 
Oct 27, 2012 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 290
Sa-chan_ said:
Ejc said:
I just wonder how they are going to handle the other routes and if they'll animate the EX routes at all.


I'm just hoping they won't rush the other arcs if this one, Komari's arc, will be rushed out. Also, it's confirmed that they'll adapt Sasami's path.


Can I have a source for this?
 
Oct 27, 2012 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
dizzyworld2 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Ejc said:
I just wonder how they are going to handle the other routes and if they'll animate the EX routes at all.


I'm just hoping they won't rush the other arcs if this one, Komari's arc, will be rushed out. Also, it's confirmed that they'll adapt Sasami's path.


Can I have a source for this?


If you played Sasami's path, you should know some of her facial expressions here.




http://www.litbus-anime.com/character/index.html

What I'm just wondering is if they'll insert it in the series or OVA or Movie treatment.
Modified by Tennouji, Oct 27, 2012 9:36 AM


 
Oct 27, 2012 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
kenshin_sama said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Hmmm, let's see... If it's really 4-6, I think they'll include...



This all sounds promising but does it mean Rikki will have some sort of romance or ultimately a pair up that is ideal shall be done? Hmmmmm speculations. Yeah that episode 2 flashback suggests a lot indeed.

In thee end I wonder how bad I should brace myself for that breakdown. Already the foreshadows are layed out in this episode. Think of them as pre-breakdown syndrome. It's all around the episode. I will post of those later. But yeah it's all around the episode.

Rikki is concerned big time and that is shown rather well too IMO.

To what does it extend to the shooting star segment? PM if you can.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Oct 27, 2012 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 163
Wow, I REALLY hope I won't end up hating Kud when I get around to watching this. As long as they tone down her Engrish, and don't play up the loli side of her, I think I will be able to stand her, since her voice isn't too annoying.

I also really hope Haruka is in this episode, she was the best part of the last episode, and is hands down the best girl in the entire thing.
 
Oct 27, 2012 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 580
"Kinniku yay yay! Kinniku yay yay!" Oh, I love that dance x'DDD!

Finally Komari's route, can't wait for the next episode.
 
Oct 27, 2012 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 453
This episode convinces me that JC Staff do know they're doing with Little Busters. Quite faithful to the original story, and just as interesting. It does seem they are going with a Clannad-like feel of integrating the earlier parts of each route with the common route and having all other characters help out (at least at first).

However, some criticisms are to be made:

1. This has been said a lot, but PACING. The anime is much, much faster paced than the VN, with a lot of material being cut out. Kud's intro didn't even feel like a full intro, sadly. But I guess this is inevitable, given how long the common route of LB was. I don't think we're going to get another season for Refrain at this rate...

2. No Mio??? What the hell?!

Oh, and Kud is damned cute with her Engrish while animated. Wafu~ ...even though she didn't say this in the episode =(

And is it just me, or does Kud seriously look like Menma with this art style? Also, isn't the music that plays in the middle of the episode from Air?
Modified by SleepingEntity, Oct 27, 2012 12:45 PM
 
Oct 27, 2012 1:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 770
SleepingEntity said:
This episode convinces me that JC Staff do know they're doing with Little Busters. Quite faithful to the original story, and just as interesting. It does seem they are going with a Clannad-like feel of integrating the earlier parts of each route with the common route and having all other characters help out (at least at first).

However, some criticisms are to be made:

1. This has been said a lot, but PACING. The anime is much, much faster paced than the VN, with a lot of material being cut out. Kud's intro didn't even feel like a full intro, sadly. But I guess this is inevitable, given how long the common route of LB was. I don't think we're going to get another season for Refrain at this rate...

2. No Mio??? What the hell?!

Oh, and Kud is damned cute with her Engrish while animated. Wafu~ ...even though she didn't say this in the episode =(

And is it just me, or does Kud seriously look like Menma with this art style? Also, isn't the music that plays in the middle of the episode from Air?

It's an unused LB track
 
Oct 27, 2012 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 453
blasterion said:
SleepingEntity said:
This episode convinces me that JC Staff do know they're doing with Little Busters. Quite faithful to the original story, and just as interesting. It does seem they are going with a Clannad-like feel of integrating the earlier parts of each route with the common route and having all other characters help out (at least at first).

However, some criticisms are to be made:

1. This has been said a lot, but PACING. The anime is much, much faster paced than the VN, with a lot of material being cut out. Kud's intro didn't even feel like a full intro, sadly. But I guess this is inevitable, given how long the common route of LB was. I don't think we're going to get another season for Refrain at this rate...

2. No Mio??? What the hell?!

Oh, and Kud is damned cute with her Engrish while animated. Wafu~ ...even though she didn't say this in the episode =(

And is it just me, or does Kud seriously look like Menma with this art style? Also, isn't the music that plays in the middle of the episode from Air?

It's an unused LB track

MUST GET! I'm guessing it isn't in the standard OST...

But it sounds so Air-ish...
 
Oct 27, 2012 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 756
Sa-chan_ said:




That one reminds me of an OST of Air.


i thought the exact same thing. sounded like a slower version of natsukage
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Website: Check us out for weekly releases!
 
Oct 27, 2012 2:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1276
blubberflub said:
Sa-chan_ said:




That one reminds me of an OST of Air.


i thought the exact same thing. sounded like a slower version of natsukage


That might be one of the reasosn why it was unused xDD

 
Oct 27, 2012 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2377
ALL HAIL KUD-SAMA!
ALL HAIL MASATO-SENSEI!
ALL HAIL!

She is so adorable :)
I hope they include few moments of her awesomeness (others than being on-screen)

and next is Komari - it makes sense to make this one quicker to clear things up before more complex ones from VN
 
Oct 27, 2012 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 727
Funny. Some people seem to automagically hit the "hated it" button.
 
Oct 27, 2012 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1326
Couldn't wait for Noumi anymore so I watched it raw!

Noumi <3
 
Oct 27, 2012 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 81
I doubt they're ACTUALLY cramming this into 24 episodes though.
If Komari's route ends at ep 6, she will have 3 episodes dedicated to her character
If everyone got the same treatment, that's another 12 episodes, and we're at 18. Common route isn't even finished yet, so add atleast 3 more episodes for that, and we're at 21. Then you have 3 eps for Rin2 and Refrain? I doubt it, really. And that's if every character have 3 episodes for their routes. Some could get more for all I know, so my guess is that they're doing Rin2 + Refrain in a separate, 13 episode season.
Oh, and they could end this season with Rin1 or Kurugaya end I guess.

Actually, if they don't split this into 2 seasons, I'm gonna kill a kittie.

Edit: Adding periods, lol.
Wafuu~
 
Oct 27, 2012 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15645
cxu said:
I doubt they're ACTUALLY cramming this into 24 episodes though.
If Komari's route ends at ep 6, she will have 3 episodes dedicated to her character
If everyone got the same treatment, that's another 12 episodes, and we're at 18. Common route isn't even finished yet, so add atleast 3 more episodes for that, and we're at 21. Then you have 3 eps for Rin2 and Refrain? I doubt it, really. And that's if every character have 3 episodes for their routes. Some could get more for all I know, so my guess is that they're doing Rin2 + Refrain in a separate, 13 episode season.
Oh, and they could end this season with Rin1 or Kurugaya end I guess.

Actually, if they don't split this into 2 seasons, I'm gonna kill a kittie.

Edit: Adding periods, lol.


Maybe it's just Komari's path in the game is really that short? LOL. Anyway, if Haruka's arc is just 3 episodes also yet Haruka's path is longer(Probably the longest) than Komari's in the VN, JC Staff should quit adapting any Visual Novels.
Modified by Tennouji, Oct 27, 2012 4:59 PM


 
Oct 27, 2012 4:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 121
love this ep my favorite character in this show appears here =)
 
Oct 27, 2012 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 214
Sa-chan_ said:
cxu said:
I doubt they're ACTUALLY cramming this into 24 episodes though.
If Komari's route ends at ep 6, she will have 3 episodes dedicated to her character
If everyone got the same treatment, that's another 12 episodes, and we're at 18. Common route isn't even finished yet, so add atleast 3 more episodes for that, and we're at 21. Then you have 3 eps for Rin2 and Refrain? I doubt it, really. And that's if every character have 3 episodes for their routes. Some could get more for all I know, so my guess is that they're doing Rin2 + Refrain in a separate, 13 episode season.
Oh, and they could end this season with Rin1 or Kurugaya end I guess.

Actually, if they don't split this into 2 seasons, I'm gonna kill a kittie.

Edit: Adding periods, lol.


Maybe it's just Komari's path in the game is really that short? LOL. Anyway, if Haruka's arc is just 3 episodes also yet Haruka's path is longer(Probably the longest) than Komari's in the VN, JC Staff should quit adapting any Visual Novels.


Add Sasami route to these 26 eps...
It really need some more eps, otherwise it 's suicide.

At least the anime script writer must know that. I hope they can make more eps...
 
Oct 27, 2012 6:04 PM
SMM2 Enthusiast

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7500
Oh god, my heartstrings. <3 Kud has finally appeared! <3 HHHNNNNNGGG--



That adorable voice! <3

So this begins Komari's route now, huh? I wonder how Kojirou Kamikita is related to Komari... Please don't spoil this for me.
 
Oct 27, 2012 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5195
So that old man has some relation with Komari.

I wonder what kind of relation.
 
Oct 27, 2012 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 831
Already starting on Komari's route? Looking forward to it.
 
Oct 27, 2012 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2025
If Komaris route is any indication, it seems like they'll do 3 episodes per character. leaving us with 15 not counting Rins... I'm not sure if it'll be possible to do the entire common route and Refrain in just 8 more episodes after that. This has to be just pre Rin route and then they'll do Rin/Refrain later.

 
Oct 27, 2012 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 5114
KUD! always so nice
but hmm i been wondering how they would go about the routes now and they seem to be moving through Komari's quite fast i expect it to be done within the next 2 episodes at this rate

with everyone showing up at the retirement home almost seems like there won't be any romance not that it matters to me to much.
 
Oct 27, 2012 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2025
katsu044 said:
KUD! always so nice
but hmm i been wondering how they would go about the routes now and they seem to be moving through Komari's quite fast i expect it to be done within the next 2 episodes at this rate

with everyone showing up at the retirement home almost seems like there won't be any romance not that it matters to me to much.


It seems like at the very least they are planning on having Rin tag along in the routes like Nagisa did in the Clannad anime. I hope they don't bring around the whole group during every route though.

 
Top
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »