Forum Settings
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fantastic chapter. Thorfinn is essentially becoming a character akin to Vash, Kenshin, or Balsa, but perhaps even better due to a lack of idiotic idealism that sometimes comes with this role, not to mention our already being familiar with his past.

Not to mention that soon Canute and Thorfinn will be meeting again.
Oct 27, 2012 7:19 AM

Apr 2009
Every plot thread comes together now and it seems like the showdown of this arc is drawing near. Fantastic chapter.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 27, 2012 7:54 AM

May 2007
Nidhoeggr said:
Every plot thread comes together now and it seems like the showdown of this arc is drawing near. Fantastic chapter.

This. You can practically see how everything is going to come together and soon, the shit will be hitting the fan. Can't wait for that to happen. Probably will take a few more chapters though. Farmland Saga is starting to get interesting! :)
Oct 30, 2012 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
Man, it's coming! after all this time!

In any case, I hope Arneis manages to survive this arc...
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Nov 2, 2012 4:54 AM

Feb 2010
Yes, it's going to be an interesting metting as both Canute and Thorfinn changed so much over the course of this story.
Nov 5, 2012 1:36 AM

Oct 2009
I just started reading this manga yesterday and I'm so pissed off that it ended with such a great chapter that foreshadows the coming of even greater chapters. I so love this manga~~~
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 10, 2012 3:00 AM

Sep 2008
"How could she. How dare she"

*clicks on next page*

"Vinland Saga 88 is not published yet. Once Vinland Saga 88 is released you will be notified if you subscribe above."

-_-
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Feb 24, 2013 6:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The level of detail in the drawings this chapter was phenomenal. And the plot is coming together nicely. I wonder if Thorfinn and Canute will meet again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2013 5:55 AM

Jun 2008
Oh! shit, The guy snapped and now he won't be his gentle self. He will probably kill poor Arneis cause his going crazy.
Feb 17, 2016 10:30 PM

Dec 2013
This guy clearly isn't mentally stable. Poor Arneis is going to be in a lot of trouble. Even if she is pregnant.
Feb 28, 2017 5:37 AM

Dec 2015
It was a simple line of thought and nothing too special but I really liked Thorfinn's phrasing when he explained wanting to always take the first choice.

Since Askeladd reappeared during the fight with Snake, I've been wondering what Thors would look like in the new improved drawing style. It'd also be interesting to see both Askeladd and Thors appear as Thorfinn's 'guiding ghosts' at the same time, maybe even striking conversations with each other (representing the struggle, different choices within Thorfinn's mind).

Haha in a way that would also remind me of Takezo from Vagabond and two certain ghosts that appear at times to guide him.
Dec 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Nov 2016
I'm so worried for Arneis now, please give her a break.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

» vinland saga manga is ending soon

deg - Apr 13

7 by deg »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BigPPFumiya - Feb 25, 2022

74 by jgreene »»
Apr 18, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 209 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

22 by TheMangaManiac »»
Apr 15, 4:41 PM

» Some great music to listen to while reading?

Ghoultulhu - Aug 26, 2015

8 by enigmasauce »»
Apr 5, 8:10 AM

» vinland saga 210 release date?

CRG - Apr 2

1 by deg »»
Apr 2, 2:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.