Forum Settings
Forums
You're My Pet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2012 11:03 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow everything seems to be going her way now... maybe a little too neatly after the tone of the beginning of this manga however I was looking for a happy romance and now this certainly does match that. I wonder when she will actually move to Belgium, like will it be next chapter or at the end of the series (hoping for next chapter).
Feb 10, 2013 12:28 AM

Sep 2011
Well I didn't like that it implied that being willing to quit your job means you love the guy more, cause that is sort of weird, as here in the states both partners generally work. But at least she won't have to completely quit and can freelance which makes a lot of sense, as she could freelance even with kids pretty easily. She didn't tell him she was coming there yet did she?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 62 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 17, 2009

3 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 61 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 25, 2012

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 60 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 25, 2012

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 59 Discussion

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 20, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 58 Discussion

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 19, 5:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.