Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2006 2:31 AM
Sep 2006
What's your favorite game genre?

Loves: Roleplays (Final Fantasy series, Xenosaga series, Star Ocean series, etc.), Dancing or Get-Up-N-Move games (DDR, Time Crisis), Horror (Silent Hill series, Clock Tower series, Haunting Ground, etc.), generally more unique games (Two words: Indigo Prophecy)

Neutral: Shooting/First Person (depends greatly on the game. I love Halo yet hate others), Simulation (The Sims is only entertaining for so long), Fighting (they bore me after I've beaten them on my lonesome.)

Hate: Racing (Ugh, DIE! ...unless you're Burnout), Sports (... I just suck at them...), games based off a movie (because they almost always suck), & online games that have been done/cost too much/or the staff can't keep things in control (arg, if your a girl have you ever been on Halo Live and been hit on in all the wrong ways? *Shivers*)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2006 3:25 AM

Aug 2006
uh..mines are shotters i think...(unreals more than anything else)
adventure (resident evil more than the rest) (also love the berserk one for ps2 but its not enough)
strategic (but i only like C&C from this genrer)

well if theres something i hate its FF's and that kind of game.."wait your time for attack" what the hell is that crap...you know when you fight somebody on the street you have a bar that says when you are able to attack....stupid
(i'm playing magna carta but hell play 1 hour each day without sound its not that boring besides when i don't know where the hell to go beacause theres no map)
i don't hate sort games...but i either play then beacuse i get bored of
"gran turismo . don't forget ot start from 0 on each "game" when you buy GT2 (When the game its the same game with 4 new cards and 500 more pixels
i also hate mmorpgs where you need to pay mountly ...but only after 2 months played XD
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wonderwyce/
well i play alot (et (its the only online game where i'm used to stay like 10 or 15 hours) and its a shoter..(15 hours infront of a mmorpg doesn't have merit)
IshiyumiDec 28, 2006 3:41 AM
deviantart died http://ichise-shinn.animepaper.ne/

dedanda, katsore, sasore, ataerande
Dec 28, 2006 3:29 AM

Nov 2006
I would say Action Adventure, just got my hands on Zelda: The Twilight Princess and I am in love with it. Next would be Shooters: Gears of War, Halo 1 & 2, Golden Eye, and Perfect Dark. Least favorite would have to be most sports game; they just get old to fast.
Dec 28, 2006 4:02 AM

May 2006
Renai! :)

"I'll go crazy by the end of the year" - K Fu's comment while doing Proofs and Number Theory in Advanced Higher Maths
Dec 28, 2006 4:48 AM

Nov 2004
I'm the exact opposite of Ishiyumi then. Since you pretty much declared you hate turn based RPGs. Which is what most RPGs are. Yeah, I'm a total RPG gamer. I barely play anything else (besides party games like Monkey Ball, with other people).
Dec 28, 2006 4:50 AM

Oct 2006
RTS (real time strategy) game for me,

or fighting games from capcom, tekken, .... that's sort of things
I will rock your world ;-)

Dec 28, 2006 8:16 AM

Feb 2005
I love RPG's most of all...although i am quite picky...very many rpgs seem to bore me of late...there are simply too many clichees (SquareEnix, I am looking at you as well! )...and i frequently manage to read the outcome of the game fairly early...I am also getting tired of the old turn based battles...and the boring repetitive dungeons...
Some of the best i have played (not counting FF's) would be Wild Arms 3, KOTOR and Vampire Bloodlines...Love the two last ones especially, because of the wonderfull conversations and manipulations hehe...
Also, i like RTS and FPS, but not unconditionally...some of them still suck...
Favourite RTS: WarCraft3, Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusade, StarWars: Empire At War, Battle For MiddleEarth 2
Favourite FPS: Halflife, Timesplitters 2 & 3, Painkiller (because of its cheesieness)
I also like Mech sims...the ZOE games rock, and i actually like Armoured Core...they are repetitive as hell, but i still love them...
Fighting games are so-so, I tend to get bored when there is no one around to play them with...the problem is, my brother never wants to...
Favourites: Soulcalibur 3, Tekken 5
Racing games, i do not like them much...unless we are talking about Burnout that is...
And i dislike sportsgames...i fail to see the point in playing football on the screen when you could do it for real outside(i say FIFA is silly)...now, you cannot command armies or shoot at lots of things in real life, so you do it in the games...but you CAN play football...
Dec 28, 2006 8:34 AM
Jun 2006
I hate sportsgames and racing games

turn based rpgs and action rpgs I love depending on my mood

Im pretty much into fps aswell ( counterstrike, day of defeat ( both source and regular ), red orchestra etc ) and rts, well I started when the genre started(dune2) but have gotten tired of it since then.

Adventure games are also quite nice

mmorpgs are a thing of the past for me, too much money/time involved now and farmers that ruin the frigging games, ( thank god that I was able to be apart of original UO and eq1 before the industry got too corrupted :) )

fighting games are pretty cool aswell, I still have a dreamcast just to play soulcalibur 1 ( the best fighting game imo :) )

and party games ofc, singstar, guitar hero and so forth :)

oh and Ishiyumi " don't hate sort games...but i either play then beacuse i get bored of
"gran turismo . don't forget ot start from 0 on each "game" when you buy GT2 (When the game its the same game with 4 new cards and 500 more pixels "

Unreal/unreal tournament is exactly the same ;)

Dec 28, 2006 8:50 AM

Nov 2004
I enjoy RPG, RTS and some FPS, and ye some adventure games are fun as well. MMOs are fine and i enjoy it but I try keeping the gaming amount down as compared to what i used to

I don't like sports games and fighter games, but i think racing games are kidna fun =D
Dec 28, 2006 9:05 AM

Aug 2006
izikiel said:
oh and Ishiyumi " don't hate sort games...but i either play then beacuse i get bored of
"gran turismo . don't forget ot start from 0 on each "game" when you buy GT2 (When the game its the same game with 4 new cards and 500 more pixels "

Unreal/unreal tournament is exactly the same ;)

you think ? yea you know..you need to win the same race 560000 times on UT for buy a car...and btw ut its a online game . theres no reason to "win 50000 crash for buy 5000000 vehicles" when on ut every skin/model have the same speed/damage (AND hell theres no reason to "play 5000 times" on ut theres no "buy this piece of crap car to win that stupid race" you play if you enjoy you don't need to spend 500000 hours gaining stupid money on a game like ut just for the sake of "play this game fully"
unlike GT un Ut you don't need to " win this race 50 times to have enough crash to buy this car to play the next race" you play any map you wish even if you don'¡t even know how to use pc.

and well if you ever played a UT you should be enough smart to know that you don't need to finish the game to play all the maps . in the end ut its a online game . you don't need to "go arround wining money to play this stupid model to play on this stupid map" (change model for car and map for race and you have GT!!) ...
yea it piss me off ppl who thinks you need spend 5000 hours on a shotter online for play a certain map. unlike GT . FF , WOW , and the rest of crap games where you need to spend 5000 hours to "finish this game 500 times to have enough money to buy this useeles crap to play this annoying map"

btw if you think that all the uts are the same , it means you haven't played any of then or you aren't enough smart to see the difference,

btw ; don't forget to answer saying that maps cost money on ut XDD
btw if you think ut its not a online game you also aren't enough smart

and well if you think 2 shotters of the same kind (example battlefield and Et) are always the same you should train your brain
IshiyumiDec 28, 2006 9:28 AM

Dec 28, 2006 11:17 AM

Aug 2006
My favorite genre is RPG, however I enjoy playing most of the genre's out there

The only one that I do not really care for is FPS, but there are a few I do enjoy.

and Guitly Gear XX #reload is the greatest fighting game in existence =P
Dec 28, 2006 2:00 PM
Jun 2006
ishiyumi: ive played all the uts and unreal 1&2 and I very well know its online, but still its just a franchise as most other stuff, didnt bother to read all your thread. And also I am pretty smart, so you hit a dead end there aswell ^^

my computer also runs unreal3 engine without probs so I will probably enjoy ut2k7 aswell on a sidenote ^^

edit: its fun to watch how defensive you get when someone doesnt worship unreal games like you do and resort to insults and whatnot, but you have no problem bashing other games etc end edit :)
izikielDec 28, 2006 2:04 PM
Dec 28, 2006 2:48 PM

Dec 2006
I love many genres. I enjoy 3rd person hack n' slash/shoot 'em ups, first person shooters, and fighting games the most, I suppose. My favorite fighting game series is probably Dead Or Alive, although I could do without the bouncing cg tits . I only go for real tits. Needless to say due to that last statement, I hate Extreme Beach Volleyball.
Dec 28, 2006 2:51 PM

May 2006
Sense-Offender said:
I love many genres. I enjoy 3rd person hack n' slash/shoot 'em ups, first person shooters, and fighting games the most, I suppose. My favorite fighting game series is probably Dead Or Alive, although I could do without the bouncing cg tits . I only go for real tits. Needless to say due to that last statement, I hate Extreme Beach Volleyball.

lmao

Com'on! Admit it! You like 'em... :)

"I'll go crazy by the end of the year" - K Fu's comment while doing Proofs and Number Theory in Advanced Higher Maths
Dec 28, 2006 3:14 PM

Dec 2006
martino said:

Com'on! Admit it! You like 'em... :)

No, I really don't like it and I wish they would cut down on it because that's almost always what people associate with DOA. I just love the gameplay (and I kick all of my friends' asses at it). Leon and Bayman are probably my favorite characters, but it's hard for me to decide. I would say Zack is a fav of mine, but I suck with him.

Oh, yeah, and Jann Lee is another fav of mine.

whootah!!!
Dec 28, 2006 3:15 PM

Aug 2006
izikiel said:

my computer also runs unreal3 engine without probs so I will probably enjoy ut2k7 aswell on a sidenote ^^

how you know ? are you the president of epic ? cuz not even epic have said a word of what requirements will ut2k7 will need XD or maybe you are his son ?uh...interesting mind giving me a beta ?

izikiel said:

edit: its fun to watch how defensive you get when someone doesnt worship unreal games like you do and resort to insults and whatnot, but you have no problem bashing other games etc end edit :)

its not defencive..but hell i see differences on uts (at least on ut to 2003 . but ut and 2004 have the same style (with vehicules on others zones))
2003 is a slow game like battlefield . . at least i think so . (2k4 and ut are more "fast" (if you have played enough you should know what i mean)
oh you can compare ut to resident evil..there are little differences on both (resident evil 3 is a fast game..Remake/Zero/2/4 are slow games) and i wouldn't say nothing...XD but hell...if i say GT and you answer with "ut its the same" ofc i answer...XDD cuz GT its always the same XD theres no "GT4 is more fast than GT2" the only difference on then are the number of Cars and pixels , xD

Sense-Offender said:

No, I really don't like it and I wish they would cut down on it because that's almost always what people associate with DOA.

oh well i don't associate DOA with the vollley crap game . anyway (not a much fan of 3d fighting games i preffer king of fighter XI and rest of "2d games" than the 3d new conversions (like street fighter and the rest of things you can think) )
but i loss interest on DOA when they used it only for xbox..all the videos i saw for xbox have something that make me think those games loss something when they only do it for xbox and that was what i needed...

mortal kombat was my favorite fighting game until ps1 . and i stopped buying mortal kombats beacuse lately they are extremely borings , (ended armageddon (ofc pirate) and didn't found much of "fun" on it..only "ah crap this dude always does the same combot 2 times and you die) (Yea extremely irritating Mks on 3d i think) (oh..the first one 3d was the most funny of all the 3ds i've played buy i forget which one that one was XD
IshiyumiDec 28, 2006 3:26 PM

Dec 28, 2006 3:18 PM

Dec 2006
Unreal Tournament is one of my favorite (I'd say top 10) first person shooters. I love the Flak Cannon and the ripper or whatever that gun is called.
Dec 29, 2006 12:27 AM
Jun 2006
"how you know ? are you the president of epic ? cuz not even epic have said a word of what requirements will ut2k7 will need XD or maybe you are his son ?uh...interesting mind giving me a beta ?"

Im under a NDA ^^
Dec 29, 2006 12:42 AM

Dec 2006
RPGs are good but the hardcore ones are even better ("Baldur's Gate", "Icewind Dale", ETC) .. dunno why no one mentioned them.. maybe cuz they're old ? ^_^'
About the fighting games.. Guilty Gear and its roman cancel system pwns.. that's my thought at least ^_^

Dec 29, 2006 2:30 AM

Aug 2006
izikiel said:
Im under a NDA ^^

no idea whats a NDA its

Dec 29, 2006 8:54 AM
Jun 2006
Non Disclosure agreement

if letsay if youre in a closed beta of some sorts, you cant tell people you are in the beta and what the said game is about, since you need to agree to a NDA ( often/usually) first

Dec 29, 2006 10:07 AM

Aug 2006
oh..i undestand ....ushoski XD (and if you are in a beta you shouldn't be if you are wasting time on a forum like this in place than playing XD)

Dec 30, 2006 9:05 AM

Nov 2006
XD Love fast games, but not into racing...
DX hate slow games, but I love RPGs....
Not sure if that explained anything but >.< sports games must be destroyed. Anyone willing to buy and toss into the air? I'll buy a shotgun just for the occasion.
Dec 30, 2006 10:24 AM

Feb 2005
^Games are expensive in Norway, but if i find a FIFA in the Sale-bin, i will let you know...
Dec 30, 2006 2:50 PM

Dec 2006
Ishiyumi said:
izikiel said:
oh well i don't associate DOA with the vollley crap game . anyway (not a much fan of 3d fighting games i preffer king of fighter XI and rest of "2d games" than the 3d new conversions (like street fighter and the rest of things you can think) )
but i loss interest on DOA when they used it only for xbox..all the videos i saw for xbox have something that make me think those games loss something when they only do it for xbox and that was what i needed...

That's cool. To each his own and yadda yadda. :)

I also enjoy 2d games, including 2d fighting games. My favorite Street Fighter game is Street Fighter 3 because I don't completely suck at it like with 1 and 2, plus some of my favorite characters are in it, such as Guy, 12, and Q. I miss playing Fatal Fury and Samurai Showdown. Those were cool games. I also wish I could play Eternal Champions again, though it's probably not as fun as I remember. I just want to play it for the sake of nostalgia.

Ishiyumi said:

mortal kombat was my favorite fighting game until ps1 . and i stopped buying mortal kombats beacuse lately they are extremely borings , (ended armageddon (ofc pirate) and didn't found much of "fun" on it..only "ah crap this dude always does the same combot 2 times and you die) (Yea extremely irritating Mks on 3d i think) (oh..the first one 3d was the most funny of all the 3ds i've played buy i forget which one that one was XD

Well, I still like the Mortal Kombat games. I'm having lots of fun with Armageddon creating my own character and stuff. I managed to beat konquest mode and unlock all of the pieces of the elder gods armor (for both genders). I'm in the middle of purchasing different moves for my character, putting together custom combos and stuff. I think it's really cool that you can choose a weapon and a different wielding technique for the weapon. And I believe you're reffering to (when you say "first 3d one") Mortal Kombat 4, which I doubt I would enjoy if played again, but I remember liking it when it first came out.

Iryoku said:
RPGs are good but the hardcore ones are even better ("Baldur's Gate", "Icewind Dale", ETC) .. dunno why no one mentioned them.. maybe cuz they're old ? ^_^'
About the fighting games.. Guilty Gear and its roman cancel system pwns.. that's my thought at least ^_^

I like Icewind Dale and the Baldur's Gate games. I prefer the first Baldur's Gate over all the others, though, yet I only have Icewind Dale.

I think Guilty Gear is quite good, but I haven't played it much. I should start doing that.
Dec 30, 2006 3:17 PM

Aug 2006
Sense-Offender said:
Well, I still like the Mortal Kombat games. I'm having lots of fun with Armageddon creating my own character and stuff. I managed to beat konquest mode and unlock all of the pieces of the elder gods armor (for both genders). I'm in the middle of purchasing different moves for my character, putting together custom combos and stuff. I think it's really cool that you can choose a weapon and a different wielding technique for the weapon. And I believe you're reffering to (when you say "first 3d one") Mortal Kombat 4, which I doubt I would enjoy if played again, but I remember liking it when it first came out.

the only think i hate about "create character" on all games is that..i'm unable to create what i wish...for example . you can't create your own sword style...(or can you ? i don't think...the only think they give you is "pre-done" styles )
(i wouldn't whine about "create character" on 3d games if i could just do a copy of Sephiroths XD)
i also unlucked everything on konquest (i think i just get all the items and since i didn't care much i stopped playing after that)

Sense-Offender said:

Mortal Kombat 4, which I doubt I would enjoy if played again, but I remember liking it when it first came out.

well..i still enjoy king of fighter 99 when i have XI and 2003 (was that the correct one ? (i don't like king of fighters without K/ash/Iori (uh...the girls i like are all on the XI if i'm not wrong but..well maybe i should check out again 2003 to remenber if theres anyone else i'm used to play with)

i realy think all the 2d games (all of then) should have all the characters from the series...XDD (well...there are a few kof without characters from the 99...thats why i say that )
well i think they did that on the mka but..i don't enjoy the 3d thing on fighting games i think (not much lately at least on "histeric" games like MKA/Soul calibur XD

Dec 30, 2006 3:20 PM

Jul 2006
I like RPGs like Tales and .hack G.U and Fighting Games like Guilty Gear or Street Fighter. >_>
Dec 30, 2006 3:34 PM

Dec 2006
I play mostly RPGs. Or... used to, when I had PS2 access. Lately I've been playing Final Fantasy III and Cooking Mama for the DS.
Dec 31, 2006 8:39 PM

Dec 2006
If you have PS2 than I recommend you to try Metal Gear Solid 3 and Zone of the Enders :) Both are from Konami and are awesome ^_^
Jan 2, 2007 4:45 PM

Oct 2006
i would have to say that mine are: fighting, racing, and multiplayer FPS or TPS

Jan 31, 2007 3:02 PM

Jan 2007
Survival Horror, RPG, and Fighting
Look at this world and tell me the pleasures of sanity.
Feb 1, 2007 6:32 AM

May 2005
My favorite genres include:
RPG (Shadow Hearts, Skies of Arcadia, Radiata Stories etc.)
Strategy (RTK, Dynasty Tactics, Harvest Moon etc.)
Fighting (Soul Calibur, Tekken, DOA, etc.)

I love to watch survival horror games like Kuon, Fatal Frame, and Silent Hill but I can't get myself to play them. I'm too chicken!
Feb 1, 2007 7:11 PM

Dec 2006
sorairo said:
I love to watch survival horror games like Kuon, Fatal Frame, and Silent Hill but I can't get myself to play them. I'm too chicken!

I watch Fate play Fatal Frame. :D It's amusing.
Feb 1, 2007 8:19 PM

Jan 2007
Ceray said:

I watch Fate play Fatal Frame. :D It's amusing.

Hehehe...

My favorites are RPGs, like Kindgom Hearts and Final Fantasy, Survival Horror like Fatal Frame (of course!), and fighting games like Super Smash Brothers Melee. Ooh, and party games. Super Monkey Ball 2. xP

But I hate sports games. They're hard and hurt my brain. D:

Feb 2, 2007 8:01 AM

Jan 2005
I like RPGs and RTS most, but also like turn based strategy like Civilization IV. And have allways been a fan of racing games! My first racing game was need for speed III - Hot Pursuit, and I loved it :) Don't think there have been any really good racing game (for PC) in a long time now... Last one was Toca Race Driver 3. Really looking forward to Colin McRae - Dirt. :)
Feb 2, 2007 3:48 PM

Oct 2006
survival horror. fighting, and action/adventure
Apr 3, 2007 4:32 AM

Jul 2005
I love adventure and strategy games :)
Also some sport games are nice.
Apr 3, 2007 5:30 AM

Mar 2007
RPG and fighting!
Apr 3, 2007 5:42 AM

Mar 2007
ReverseHarem said:
RPG and fighting!

same here
soulcalibur &amp; champions of norrath are some of my favourites
Apr 3, 2007 5:55 AM

Mar 2007
yuuko said:
ReverseHarem said:
RPG and fighting!

same here
soulcalibur &amp; champions of norrath are some of my favourites

i've never played those... i'm mostly a final fantasy, tekken, the bouncer kind of girl. except the entire length of the bouncer was about an hour.
Apr 4, 2007 3:01 AM

Apr 2007
RPGs if anything I guess. I haven't really played much else in a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2007 6:36 AM

Apr 2007
RPGs over all. Games like FF, the Chrono series (Trigger, Cross and Radical Dreamers), Star Ocean (I and II) are my favourites.
FPS - Used to play ET a while ago, now i only play Quake 3 and UT, when i have the time.
RTS - Warcraft 3 - DotA. I take part in official leagues, cups and the occasional lanparty. Since i used to be the best dota player in Estonia, I have a pretty good chance to lead my team to top 3 and get prizes.
Aug 19, 2007 10:27 AM

Aug 2007
I love RPGs.

Those who know me know that my gaming life is ruled by the Tales series, Pokemon games, and Kingdom Hearts, with the ocasional Final Fantasy and misc. RPG thrown into the mix.
Aug 19, 2007 11:06 AM

Aug 2007
Favourite:
RPG
FPA(First Person Adventure - Metroid Prime ;D)
2D Fighting and some 3D(Soul Calibur, KoF Maximum Impact serie, Bloody Roar)
Adventure (Metroid)
DDR series
FPS(Unreal Tournament, Half-life but not Halo)
Strategies(StarCraft, WarCraft, Fire Emblem)
Aug 19, 2007 1:10 PM
Jun 2007
In order....

RPG
Fighting
Sports
FPS- only pc...console rpgs just failr 99% of the time =(

Trevor (OP)
Aug 19, 2007 1:34 PM

Aug 2007
particular favourites in no order:
FEAR (slomo + AI + atmosphere + shotgun = great!)
Syndicate (fond early memory)
Stalker- Shadow of Chernobyl (sooo atmospheric, the guns are immense fun, a great game even despite the bugs)
WH 40000 Dawn of War (proper visceral RTS)
Homeworld (a true 3d space RTS - it's not hard to understand; why has no-one done anything like it?)
Quake II (the first truly great full 3d FPS, and my start into the world of mods)
GTA series (do what you like - it's a genius idea I tell you)
Loco Roco (the cutest, nicest game ever)
Half-Life (this is how to do games with storylines)
Battlefield 2 (me and my Dragunov > your face)
Fallout/Fallout 2 (why aren't more RPGs like this?)
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (Wander the LA night, drink people's blood, then hit them with brush hooks. Sold.)
System Shock 2 (It's RPG! It's FPS! it's both! It's brilliant! It's out of print!)

like:
realistic settings (it's like the world, but I can shoot people? I'll have as many as you've got.)
FPS, generally (yes, shooting people is a hobby of mine. Do you find this odd?)

Might sometimes play:
Racing stuff (mostly don't care for it, but now and then, you just get that need to go at 180mph very loudly, you know?)
The odd other RTS (got to be really special)
The odd other RPG (also got to be really special)

Dislike:
Halo (just not special, and the hype is sickening)
Fantasy settings (a.k.a. "instead of a coherent game world, let's just have MAGIC!")
WWII settings (the last retreat of the mediocre)
Command and Conquer (too cartoony)
Hip-hop settings (just go away and do that somewhere I don't have to see you)
Flight Simulators (Sit for an hour, die from something you never saw, repeat)

refuse to play:
any sports games (just...play sports?)
beat-em-ups (can't remember which way is towards most of the time let alone a combo)
platformers (tedious)
games with Nintendo mascots in (DIE MARIO DIE!)
the Sims (soap opera goes interactive)
puzzle games (I'd rather do something rewarding)
Aug 19, 2007 2:04 PM

Jul 2007
The only thing I play any more are visual novels and interactive fiction, which I guess both fall under the adventure genre and the odd 2d shooter. I also play logic based puzzle games such as sudoku and nonograms and the like whenever I'm on a break.

I'm not much of gamer when it comes to other genres.
Aug 21, 2007 2:45 PM

Dec 2006
Entropy, have you played Broken Sword 1&2? I think you'll love 'em; they're interactive semi-sidescroller puzzle games. They made new ones after 1 and 2, but the 2D graphics of the first 2 just make the game for me. You should definitely check em out, they're quite old so it might be hard to find, but definitely worth it. Both were released for PC and PSX.

As far as what Genre I like; RPGs, this is a given, most anime fans seem to be RPG fans aswell from what I've read so far in this topic heh. Fighting games, though mostly 2D ones like GGX, SF, and so on. The Tekken and Soul Calibur series are really the only exceptions that I like from 3D fighters. Puzzle games are also one of my favorites as mentioned above; Broken Sword, Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey, and so on.

I like Sport games somewhat, really only Soccer ones and maybe over the top stuff like NBA Street. Car games bore me to death, too repetitive for my taste.
リスト 。。

Aug 21, 2007 3:45 PM

Aug 2006
My favorite game genres are RPG and Fighting.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

138 by Kajiuran »»
1 hour ago

» Is 8 gb vram enough these days?

Cnon - Mar 5

18 by tectacles »»
2 hours ago

» What's your favorite video game that you've never actually beaten?

TheBlockernator - Apr 15, 2022

49 by His0kaDevv »»
2 hours ago

» How to play Sports Video Games?

TheSunLife - Apr 3

10 by Jensenessy »»
9 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Apr 17

29 by loligoth666 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.