Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2012 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG YUSUKE FINALLY TOLD ATSUSHI HIS FEELINGS OMG MY FEELS GO OUT TO THESE TWO ;___;
Lol I've been anticipating this moment :p It's so cute and heart-warming ugh /cries

BUT, I know there are some people who didn't enjoy this manga at all :/ But we all have our personal preferences ^^
aoishikiOct 22, 2012 6:00 PM

Time Will Tell~ ♥
Oct 24, 2012 2:42 PM

Oct 2011
I liked the manga but not the ending.
I was happy that they finally realized they loved each other but then that was it... they spent 3 volumes stressing out over it and then like the last 5 pages they come to the climax and boom its done. You don't get to see anything about what happens next. The ending also seemed kind of rushed like suddenly Yusuke appears out of nowhere and they resolve the problem in a few pages that they spent 15 previous chapters trying to find a solution for.

But yeah it left me with an incomplete feeling ^^; the process to getting there was nice but the end was kind of a let down.
Oct 31, 2012 8:06 AM

Jan 2012
I think that the story was good, but the ending sucked. Although some of my opinion is influnced by having it labeled as yaoi, but it was shonen ai. Over all the ending was really really rushed making it more that a quick run through of tieing up loose ends. It just didn't leave you with any big impact.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2012 6:31 AM

Sep 2010
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
I think that the story was good, but the ending sucked. Although some of my opinion is influnced by having it labeled as yaoi, but it was shonen ai. Over all the ending was really really rushed making it more that a quick run through of tieing up loose ends. It just didn't leave you with any big impact.

I agree; it seems more like shounen-ai and the ending was very rushed. I would've liked to see what happens next (like them living together) and some consensual action. It does feel like a let down that you spent time reading 16 chapters just for the last 5 pages and it just ends as soon as they get together. My favorite part of yaoi is seeing them together after dealing with their self-conflict/problems.
Mar 6, 2016 4:27 AM
Dec 2008
Agreed, the ending was so... short and disappointing... I loved the rest of it though! And the Christmas Special makes up for it a teensy weensy bit. That one's taking place after chapter 16, but it's only a few pages. T_T

I want more lovey dovey happy smutness!
May 27, 2020 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
I just ended this manga. I'am really into this kind of stuff, you know brocest (brothers incest) and I was enjoying the story too much till middle of volume 2, volume 3 and of course the rushed end you all mentioned.
The personality of Yosuke was show as a weak person with so many doubts about a lot of things and conplications during all the development in some point this topic was OVERused by the creator to me and becomes annoying and extremely upsetting reaching that time into the story (that's should be the start of a climax).
They got separate.
But then Yosuke just realized in one suddenly moment to other that he had to be better and accept his true feelings including the fact he's actually an indecisive one...only that, he just changed at all into a confident and proactive person and as if this wouldn't enough then he appears out of nowhere in front of Atsushi (who suddenly has changed and matured too) and that's it all my man.
They hugged,confessed, kissed, one said they'll live together, got fuck in a 3 pages in a special edition of 5 pages.
And that's all. Like...wtf dude? This would be a great manga with an 8 o 9 in my list if the authors didn't let the good stories get longer and longer like a fucking booble gum till explode.
Authors shouldn't extended this long to arrive that poor final.
-¡Give yourself to me!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.