Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2012 2:57 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The new OP was good.
We saw the Taurus Gold or look like ...
But i'm fucking afraid ... Sonia is like Alia on the OP ... O_O
But we saw some High Martians and Gold Saints too!\o/
Kiki is more badass than Mû. He levitate ! :D
But we have a good reason why Kiki can't help them.
And the Taurus gold saint ... He broke Koga ?
Really that was so much Saint Seiya with Koga who try always despite being beated.
And Yuna really care about Koga.
PAIRING! SHIPPING !
Oct 20, 2012 4:50 PM

Aug 2010
Good episode!
New scenes in opening with many gold saints! And Ikki?LoL

This Gold Saints arc beginning exactly than classic SS...
Toei more creativity, please...
Cyber_RyogaOct 20, 2012 4:56 PM
Oct 20, 2012 11:08 PM

Jun 2012
I hope Gemini Gold saint is female maybe not there no official spoiler realise yet.
Oct 21, 2012 3:43 PM

Sep 2011
I bet they're gonna cut off that horn of his helmet,leaving him hornless xD
Oct 21, 2012 8:21 PM

May 2012
The new opening was great!

By the way, Aries Kiki gave the Saints armor upgrades.

Koga's right arm has more markings and more protection, left arm and legs for Soma, Ryuho has an upgraded shield, Yuna's skirt seems to have some extra fluff, not sure what changed for Haruto though.
Oct 21, 2012 9:31 PM

Jun 2012
sentience Haruto now has claws look in opening in number 1:18
Oct 22, 2012 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
That opening *___*

I'm really watching a Saint Seiya now. Time to get serious here.
Oct 22, 2012 5:35 PM
May 2012
Ikki looks bad ass as always

tauros design is awful but kick ass
cant wait to see virgo wich was the most powerful G saont in the previous saint seiya and scorpio
Oct 24, 2012 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
Taurus gold saint is great, love his style and design.
But his voice... URGH, it's horrible... It doesn't match him at all.
Oct 24, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2008
LeoHamasaki said:
But his voice... URGH it's horrible... It doesn't match him at all.

I agree lol. At first I though they made a female Taurus Saint.

This arc might be good, but imo it'll be too similar to the original SS. I'm not impressed, but no Aria makes me happy and I think I'll enjoy it more than the previous one.

But still no Ikki :((((((((((
Oct 24, 2012 2:05 PM

Aug 2011
Love the opening! Can't wait for the full song release, and finally a new arc begins. I was really bored with the previous one. I really hope that Seiya comes back XD

Oct 24, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2008
Not a big fan of the OP song, but the OP animations were great!

I hope the 12 Zodiac House arc continues strong. I was going to be disappointed had Koga actually beat Taurus after that Light Surge. Fortunately, Gold Saints live up to their name. Beat up! beat up! A grotesque ending. (x.x;) But, I love Seiya beat ups!

Are they going in order...then Libra is going to be a while. ;(

I love to see new Sagittarius!
Oct 24, 2012 4:47 PM
Mar 2011
This anime plays with my emotions when it shows ikki, i keep waiting for him to show up and kick everybodys' az. I hope he shows up and the enemy is like " your brnze what can you do," then he'd be like "this bronze has fought gods and won" but i doubt it'll ever happen they don't seem to be giving the former cast enough respect when they do show them, the only one who has gotten any moments of epicness is seiya but he is the titular character so its to be expected. i figured it would take this 12 temple route when it showed them figthing the gold saint back in episode 9 i think it was?
shakeyourpup45 said:

II love to see new Sagittarius!

i doubt that theres a new sagittarius saint it could still be in its cloth stone form waiting for a new person since seiya had it and he is not around anymore but they will prabably bring him back.
Oct 24, 2012 7:13 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Then ending is quite creepy for a morning show.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 24, 2012 7:44 PM

Jan 2009
heh i thought Ikki will show his fighting skills but meh his gonna be defeated without even showing how that will happen

and the Opening song rocks!!! so people who complain about the new opening song last week is just saying that because the animation of the opening last week is not new
Oct 24, 2012 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
wakka9ca said:

Tell me about it >.< But it's totally Saint seiya!

tyrolizard said:
i doubt that theres a new sagittarius saint it could still be in its cloth stone form waiting for a new person since seiya had it and he is not around anymore but they will prabably bring him back.

I thought so...it's only wishful thinking. I sensed that Mars wouldn't have all 12.

...Dark Seiya would be amazing.
Oct 24, 2012 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
liked the op a lot, that ost that played at the begining of the ep gave me some nostalgia of the orginal series
i think the new taurus saint looks cool but he should have gotten an awesome seiyuu like the taurus saint from Lost Canvas, this one sounds weird
dat ending scene >.<
Oct 25, 2012 1:36 AM

Mar 2011
Like OP,but why Gold Saints obeying Mars are they retards or something like this.Cut this crap show,bring Lost Canvas season 3.
Oct 25, 2012 3:56 AM

Feb 2011
Natcian said:
LeoHamasaki said:

Ye, same. A Taurus with his figure should have a low voice.
Oct 25, 2012 4:25 AM
May 2012
Icebreaker93 said:
Like OP,but why Gold Saints obeying Mars are they retards or something like this.Cut this crap show,bring Lost Canvas season 3.

hate more plz
if u want canvas go read the manga kkthxbb
Oct 25, 2012 4:26 AM
May 2012
anyone notice the 3-4 baddies with mars in the OP ?
hmm looks something after the 12 temple battle

as for ikki...he will probably show up beat the crap out of eden and start explaining to him "look u little trash i was just like you when i was younger,so get your shit straight up,u have a war to win" xd
Oct 25, 2012 12:51 PM
Feb 2008
This is about the time I dropped the original Saint Seiya ... and I feel like dropping this too -.-
Oct 26, 2012 3:12 AM

May 2012
wakka9ca said:

LOL, first this is shitty because too kid friendly, no blood, ect etc

Now that we have seen blood, more serious battles and then killing some say killing Aria was too much, we even see blood and now @ ep. 29 its to creepy for a morning show! :)

So which is it people, you want real Saint Seiya or kid friendly Saint Seiya??? DECIDE ALREADY??

ITS GETTING AWESOME, PERIOD.

Kuchenlight said:
Natcian said:
LeoHamasaki said:

Ye, same. A Taurus with his figure should have a low voice.

I dont agree at all. It you look at it the voice fits HIM, when he laughs we does sound creepy, more like fake, now if this guys fit the image one has of Taurus is another thing,
9988Oct 26, 2012 3:16 AM
Oct 26, 2012 3:20 AM

May 2012
Lirina said:
This is about the time I dropped the original Saint Seiya ... and I feel like dropping this too -.-

BAD decision back then and BAD decision this time around too.

Yet again, if you didn't like the original I am surprised you even decided to watch this one Lirina.

lilioups said:
Icebreaker93 said:

hate more plz
if u want canvas go read the manga kkthxbb

Indeed.

I am liking this "light" version of SS, its being successful actually and bringing in new blood, thanks to this we were hinted at a possible new series after the CGI movie to boot that may please older fans.

This coming form some that GREW UP watching the original Saint Seiya. You cannot imagine how much motivation and passion SS gave me as kid! Well, maybe there are other kindred spirts here that grew up watching then maybe you know the "feeling".
9988Oct 26, 2012 3:46 AM
Oct 26, 2012 10:36 AM

Jul 2012
Man... This is getting good, no Aria + Epic Gold Saints, i'm finally watching Saint Seya ;D

Oct 27, 2012 5:25 AM

Sep 2007
Gemini Gold saint :

So much win !

Oct 28, 2012 4:24 PM

Oct 2010
Icebreaker93 said:

I have to agree i finally tried this anime back i keep seeing people say they brought back the Saint Seiya spirit which is bullshit. Just because they fight gold saints doesnt meant the spirit back. It seems they trying to copy a lot from the original seiya and add some pre-teen crap to it. If they had the saint seiya spirit Koga wouldnt be wavering so much. Seiya was always determined no matter what almost except when he fought against them gods.

Even lost canvas had the Saint Seiya spirit.

I know one thing the day Koga beats Seiya is the day i will rate this show a 1/10.
Oct 29, 2012 1:31 AM
Jan 2012
Okay 12 palace arc like in the original, hades, next dimension and now here......who gives a damn because that concept is timeless and awesome (going into a gauntlet against the 12 strongest mother(censored)s around without resting while having to run a very long set of stairs between each challenger....talk about a workout. Well, at least they show that gold saints are indeed superior to our heroes by what happens at the end.

P.S: Seiya is still for me 100000 times better protagonist than kouga who still acts like an idiot here as he rushes without his friends (that attitude he has since episode one annoys me since there is a difference between been a impulsive hot blooded hero to a stupid brat who should know by now he has no chance against a gold saint by himself, losing someone dear is no excuse if he already acted this way before). Also, how come athena is the goddess who gets all this traitors among her strongest warriors? (hades and poseidon never had this problem...kannon doesn't count).
Dec 15, 2014 4:55 PM

Jun 2012
Well at least this didnt play out the same way the original did. And why is the taurus cloth still broken? That happened like 20 years ago. Cant gold cloths be repaired?
Dec 2, 2015 2:36 PM

Jun 2013
12 houses... seventy sense... armor repair...

this lack of originality... what a shame!
Apr 18, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2016
Icebreaker93 said:

Thats what I dont get? Why the hell are the gold saints working for Mars?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.