Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Post New Reply
Poll: Sword Art Online Episode 16 Discussion

Nov 28, 2015 5:04 PM

kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode

Feb 9, 2016 4:47 PM
: v waht hte fkuc khé?????

Feb 20, 2016 4:31 AM

The feeling when your hot well-developed cousin dreams about you b-baka onii-chan (btw how's cousin in japanese?)

not the beater the cheater, baka onii-chan

gggggg Yui kawaiiiii, btw she looks like Suguha

Leafa-chan sounds like Kirino, looks like Kirino, acts like Kirino and considering Ayana Taketatsu voices Suguha one can guess she's probably virtual Suguha lol

and there is probably Tales of series of videogames reference ofc, Yggdrasil is main object of this series
Modified by tsundereharasser, Feb 20, 2016 4:40 AM

Apr 28, 2016 6:07 PM

Modified by APickyCritic, May 4, 2016 1:59 AM

Jun 4, 2016 12:50 PM
- If combat is dependant on the player's physical capabilities, then Suguha should be pretty badass if she joins Kirito this time around. But I predict that if she should enter the MMORPG world, she will end up saved by Kirito because every female characters in SAO is a damsel in distress from what I've seen so far (I must say that is something I am not too keen about in this anime).

- It's a bit too convenient that Kirito has all of his skills back minus his unique. I suppose that it was necessary to avoid any skill grinding, but it's also a bit "meh" because he will continue being super-powered compared to others.

- The program must have been programmed to "recognise" him, given that not only did his profile port over, but his avatar too for most part. Probably a ploy of the villain/GM of the new world who is planning to beat him and keep Asuna for himself.

- Yui is back. Again, convenient plot device but I kinda liked that character and it is probably the best use of that "item".

Jul 20, 2016 4:06 PM

Nice episode. New Arc looks good with new locations to travel and discover. Kirito already made new friend it seems. Nice to see Yui is back missed that moe loli :D

Hot cousin is desperate it seems lolz

Jul 23, 2016 9:38 AM

Kinda bugs me how Kirito is complete shit at flying, but he's an expert at skills he never even had in SAO (example, being able to grab a sword without losing health, ability to wipe out another player while practically disappearing in front of their eyes)...when the reality of player abilities goes out the window, it becomes a little less interesting for me.

Aug 3, 2016 9:38 PM

I love how Kiritu helps every one and is OP like in SAO <3

Nov 22, 2016 3:09 AM

Yui is back yiss lovely <3
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Jan 10, 8:42 PM
Kinkshamer

They couldn't have him not be OP anymore, that would erase the Weeaboo power fantasy aspect.

Mar 19, 6:39 AM

Oh yeah, Yui's fairy girl is come back. Also, Kirito is enter to Alfheim world with Leafa. This is wonderful and amazing episode.

11/10 scores

Apr 1, 7:28 PM

yuuuuiiiii fairy*-*
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ

May 14, 8:25 AM

Back into the game, as if nothing happened.

So he got all his skills from the previous game, plus wing upgrade? ok

But damn, they had to upgrade Yuis cuteness too ? xD

Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]