Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2012 5:25 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
@Shiveron, old skool bullying was way better than it's now with media involved. I don't recall any picture taking, sex-tape distribution over the internet, even if you change schools - that shit will follow you. Not everyone has the mentality to live with it, not everyone can fight against bullying.
It's easy to sit at your computer and spout shit like "Well, she could ask somebody to help". Millions of people try to suicide every year and ~million succeeds, I'm sure they had someone, even outside their family to ask for help, but you know what - the problem is deeper than you think, tho I don't think you'll ever understand it unless one day you'll be one of them.

Impression of many people in this thread I get is ones who'd blame rape victim for being dressed slutty.

I'm impressed, how do you know that these guys or even myself never went threw depression, bullying etc?

It's easy generalizing and spouting shit like "You guys never went threw this".

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Oct 20, 2012 5:28 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

I'm impressed, how do you know that these guys or even myself never went threw depression, bullying etc?

Well they haven't, which is obvious by spouting shit like "She had to look for help".
LUL
Oct 20, 2012 5:36 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Well they haven't, which is obvious by spouting shit like "She had to look for help".

For the sake of winning this, I did went threw depression, I actually lost about 12 kilos because of 3 months of depression while I would cry to goddamn action anime. I even stayed home for about a few weeks because I couldn't even wake up without thinking about how shit life is and start crying. Blaming myself, thinking that maybe all I do is in vain, why is everybody so evil. This was actually when I was 17.

Yeah, you can believe me or not, but even people like me cry, have problems, etc.

Then of course, I got over it, I don't remember how, but slowly I got over my own problems, I did ask for help though, but I think I got over it by myself.

I think my way of being also helped me out. Narcissism ftw.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 6:19 AM

Feb 2010
When you have clinical depression, you don't simply overcome it.

Your case to me seems just usual teenager stuff.
LUL
Oct 20, 2012 6:20 AM

Dec 2011
one-more-time said:

yeah i hear about this all the time from teens posting on various forums.
Oct 20, 2012 6:22 AM

Jan 2008
Goryo said:

Kind of stupid that she let him get ahold of her personal details like that, but I still feel bad for her.

Gotta admit, the "I have nobody. I need someone =(" card got to me more than anything else.

I knew I should not have clicked this thread.
Oct 20, 2012 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
When you have clinical depression, you don't simply overcome it.

Because it's necessarily a psychiatric disorder?

Since when? You can get depressive from your dog dying to your problems at school to getting raped.

I don't see anywhere saying her depression was clinical, antidepressants can be given to any type of depression, mine was three months long.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 6:29 AM

Jul 2012
Tiago97 said:
What's so special about Amanda Todd? Tons of people have committed suicide because they were being bullied, I'm not seeing a thread dedicated to each of them.

Right on the money. People only care about this stuff when it's on the news because it's the "right" thing to do.
Oct 20, 2012 6:35 AM

Apr 2012
Pigeon_Senpai said:
Tiago97 said:
What's so special about Amanda Todd? Tons of people have committed suicide because they were being bullied, I'm not seeing a thread dedicated to each of them.

Right on the money. People only care about this stuff when it's on the news because it's the "right" thing to do.

Also this... That's another reason I'm being so heartless (except being heartless myself).

Hypocrisy at it's best.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 6:36 AM

Jan 2008
Pigeon_Senpai said:
Tiago97 said:

Apparently you speak for everyone. I wasn't aware that I ever hired a spokesperson.
Oct 20, 2012 6:40 AM

Aug 2007
I dont understand why people say to the girl that commited suicide stupid girl and dont say anything to the people made her suffer like that.

She commited suicide becouse was the only way she saw. I want to see the people that say she is stupid what make if they are in the same situation.
Oct 20, 2012 6:41 AM
Jun 2012
Ghostt said:
she was lured into exposing her top over webcam, and pictures ended up online.

Link?

Oct 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2012
minimiau said:
I dont understand why people say to the girl that commited suicide stupid girl and dont say anything to the people made her suffer like that.

She commited suicide becouse was the only way she saw. I want to see the people that say she is stupid what make if they are in the same situation.

If those people where in the same situation as her they would tough it out and not give a flying crap about what people think.
Oct 20, 2012 6:57 AM

Mar 2010
oh how sad and unfortunate. ah yeah don't do stupid shit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 20, 2012 7:07 AM

Feb 2010
How can you compare your teenager depression with a girl, who tried to commit suicide with drinking bleach (which failed) and then succeeded at second suicide attempt a month later (she hang her self? I dunno). Give me a break.
LUL
Oct 20, 2012 7:18 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
How can you compare your teenager depression with a girl, who tried to commit suicide with drinking bleach (which failed) and then succeeded at second suicide attempt a month later (she hang her self? I dunno). Give me a break.

And how is her depression called? Suicidal depression? Shes 15, also a teenager like I was, as I was 17 when I had those three months of Hell (let's just put teenager limit to 20 years old, but I'm 20 and a few months hue), maybe she also had that "teenager depression" you're mentioning.

Oh sorry, does my personality and mentality differ from that girls?

Oh look at the amount of subjective talk, you were never depressed either, I was, the girl was, we also know she tried suicide, which shows that she didn't want to live, thus with no will at all, she had the chance of living by asking for help, but she didn't do that, she didn't even try going against her problems, she chose to kill herself.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 7:25 AM

Jan 2009
everybody do stupid mistakes, but bullying is more serious since your sense of belonginess is being deprive that leads to her suicidal action
duress/coercion/extortion or any term that pressures a person to act out of their own will applies here too
Oct 20, 2012 7:26 AM

Sep 2011
call me cold, but i feel no sympathy for those who commit suicide, as someone who attempted it and thankfully failed i can say with 100% confidence, suicide is a cowards way out and its one of the most selfish things a human being could do, when you commit suicide you dont take into mind just how many people you will hurt from doing so, your family, friends, and relatives all go through 1 of the worst periods of their life having to accept your gone once you do it

plus this girl brought it all upon herself, she could of stopped but didnt and continually did the same crap. Not saying she deserved it but she did bring it upon herself so i cant imagine her as a tragic character but merely as a naive girl

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 20, 2012 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
call me cold, but i feel no sympathy for those who commit suicide,

but the reason people commit suicide is mostly because no one has sympathy or no one cares about them
Oct 20, 2012 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
Silly girl. A victim, yes but letting oneself be victimized isn't anything to be applauded.
Oct 20, 2012 7:44 AM

Feb 2010
People who have chosen to end their own life are the ones I cannot stand the most. All they've done is satisfy the problems working against them.

If not now, if not in a month, if not in a year, then however long it takes someone will find that their suffering wasn't for naught.
Oct 20, 2012 7:45 AM

Apr 2012
Stop picking on the poor girl after her death ffs.
She might have been weak, but that's not the point.
The point is she could still be alive, and she isn't, what's so difficult to understand.
Oct 20, 2012 7:46 AM

Feb 2010
You didn't get harassed day-by-day. By everyone. Even changing school didn't help. Did she have anyone that cared enough for her? Well, second attempt shows that she did not.

But yes, it's easy to call her stupid for what she did, but not everyone has the mental strength to overcome it.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
call me cold

I'll call you distant, apathetic, ignorant, douchebag and deluded.

but i feel no sympathy for those who commit suicide as someone who attempted it and thankfully failed i can say with 100% confidence, suicide is a cowards way out and its one of the most selfish things a human being could do, when you commit suicide you dont take into mind just how many people you will hurt from doing so, your family, friends, and relatives all go through 1 of the worst periods of their life having to accept your gone once you do it

I see that you don't care for persons feelings, that they're sick of this world, they don't see anything of value here, all you care is how long they've lived their lives. That's bullshit reason, just as bullshit as living for someone else. Do you find joy in ones suffering by keeping him along and labeling as depressed (sit in a corner Jhonny, you'll overcome it one day and don't dare to suicide, because we'll be sad). I can say "fuck you" deeply from a bottom of my heart.

plus this girl brought it all upon herself, she could of stopped but didnt and continually did the same crap. Not saying she deserved it but she did bring it upon herself so i cant imagine her as a tragic character but merely as a naive girl

Everyone makes mistakes. But was it her fault that she got bullied at school by everyone, cyber-bullied? She was naive, just like everyone has been or still is, but that doesn't give you the right to manipulate the person and then make fun of her.
LUL
Oct 20, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2012
Has sex with peoples bfs > strips on webcam > is a swagfag > dresses slutty and likes to do provocative and finger up pictures > kill self > deserves pity?
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Oct 20, 2012 7:53 AM

Feb 2010
ITT: Teenagers are the paradigm of intelligence and emotional strength.

Pack your bags, I'm gone.
Oct 20, 2012 7:56 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:
one-more-time said:

And how is her depression called? Suicidal depression? Shes 15, also a teenager like I was, as I was 17 when I had those three months of Hell (let's just put teenager limit to 20 years old, but I'm 20 and a few months hue), maybe she also had that "teenager depression" you're mentioning.

Oh look at the amount of subjective talk, you were never depressed either, I was, the girl was, we also know she tried suicide, which shows that she didn't want to live, thus with no will at all, she had the chance of living by asking for help, but she didn't do that, she didn't even try going against her problems, she chose to kill herself.

There are many different types of depressive illnesses that have different symptoms or require different treatments. So its unrealistic to compare yourself to someone else in that aspect.
Oct 20, 2012 7:59 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
You didn't get harassed day-by-day. By everyone. Even changing school didn't help. Did she have anyone that cared enough for her? Well, second attempt shows that she did not.

I asked for help, until asking for help did you think anybody actually gave a fuck about my situation? My mother did notice I was acting weird at the time, but I would always act tough to hide it, until after a while I simply thought that it's bad not to ask for help.

That's one of the idiotic mistakes she did, she didn't ask for help.

She stripped for strangers on the Internet, had sex with them and started drugs and alcohol.

Well, I can say there are two idiotic mistakes here. The first one is that she started having sex with the ones that were bullying her (correct me if I'm wrong here, that's what I understood from other comments and video), which is like saying "Thank you for bullying me guys, here's my body too".

The third mistake was to not confront the problems, at least try before throwing everything away.

You guys are defending her too. What the...? What if she was still alive? I'm sure you guys would go all "She's a slut", "omfg so idiotic", actually without her death nobody would even care. That's how funny you guys are.
Tr1ckR said:
Immahnoob said:
one-more-time said:

There are many different types of depressive illnesses that have different symptoms or require different treatments. So its unrealistic to compare yourself to someone else in that aspect.

She had the same type of depression like me... Which is the typical type of depression.

There are only seven types of depression, by the way, none fit other than the regular one.
ImmahnoobOct 20, 2012 8:02 AM

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 8:14 AM

Jun 2008
Man this topic reminds of those old topics about blaming the rape victim for being raped.

It's sad. Close pls.
Oct 20, 2012 8:14 AM
Feb 2012
Amberleh said:
Rawrol said:
BloodRequiem said:
Amberleh said:
-Kazu said:
Stupid naive girl.
BloodRequiem said:
Stupid for stripping.
Stupid for committing suicide.

Noinochi said:
No sympathy. All of this was completely her fault, sorry if this sounds cruel but it's true. Sure, this was just a mistake, but then she repeatedly did stupid shit and didn't learn.
Could've easily been avoided. Teens will be teens..So naive..

For the love of... She was TWELVE YEARS OLD when the 'stripping' happened. TWELVE. She was a kid, she didn't know better. She killed herself because she had NO ONE. Don't just say crap to be 'different'.

It also doesn't surprise me that the people calling her stupid are males. Girls are emotionally fragile, known fact- We are FAR more emotionally driven than men, and you combine that with the fact that she was a teenager and she is not fully emotionally developed. Every. Single. Teenager goes through an 'emo' phase, but it's MUCH stronger for some than others (others don't even notice it, although they are more emotionally unstable than they likely ever will be again) and is obviously MUCH stronger for girls. It also takes certain circumstances to really bring it out, and THIS is one of them, obviously.

Stop acting high and mighty when you can't even put yourselves in her shoes as you aren't even the same gender. Gender is a very large factor in this case.

Being emo is not a good excuse to stripping for strangers on cam.

So if i set my house on fire, can i use the excuse that i
BloodRequiem said:
Amberleh said:
-Kazu said:
Stupid naive girl.
BloodRequiem said:
Stupid for stripping.

Noinochi said:
No sympathy. All of this was completely her fault, sorry if this sounds cruel but it's true. Sure, this was just a mistake, but then she repeatedly did stupid shit and didn't learn.

For the love of... She was TWELVE YEARS OLD when the 'stripping' happened. TWELVE. She was a kid, she didn't know better. She killed herself because she had NO ONE. Don't just say crap to be 'different'.

It also doesn't surprise me that the people calling her stupid are males. Girls are emotionally fragile, known fact- We are FAR more emotionally driven than men, and you combine that with the fact that she was a teenager and she is not fully emotionally developed. Every. Single. Teenager goes through an 'emo' phase, but it's MUCH stronger for some than others (others don't even notice it, although they are more emotionally unstable than they likely ever will be again) and is obviously MUCH stronger for girls. It also takes certain circumstances to really bring it out, and THIS is one of them, obviously.

Stop acting high and mighty when you can't even put yourselves in her shoes as you aren't even the same gender. Gender is a very large factor in this case.

Being emo is not a good excuse to stripping for strangers on cam.

So if I set my neighbors house on fire, could I use the excuse that I was twelve and didn't know any better?

You think you're clever, don't you?

Setting a house on fire is a criminal act and hurts other people. She made a decision that was brash, but without the intent of hurting other people.

12 years old is not 1 year old girl,she knows what she is doing.
Oct 20, 2012 8:19 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:

She had the same type of depression like me... Which is the typical type of depression.

There are only seven types of depression, by the way, none fit other than the regular one.

well if you've got that narrowed down, you do know if effects everyone on so many different levels. Like the cause of it, the environment around you (work,home, school...), how its dealt with, etc. I'm not comparing you and her, its just that everyone situation is different. Having a weak or strong mindset effects this too.
Oct 20, 2012 8:29 AM
Mar 2012
Amberleh said:
-Kazu said:
Stupid naive girl.
BloodRequiem said:
Stupid for stripping.

Noinochi said:

Alright but even if she was twelve she had her parents right? Parents always monitor their children. Also if you're 12 what are you doing on a webcam with your friends talking to anonymous people? Man, even when I was twelve I didn't do that shit.
Oct 20, 2012 8:29 AM
Feb 2012
Tachii said:
Man this topic reminds of those old topics about blaming the rape victim for being raped.

It's sad. Close pls.

its sad that she showed her boobs.
its not like she wasnt able to not show them.
Oct 20, 2012 8:31 AM
Mar 2012
Also when your twelve your not an embryo, you have a brain and you know what your doing.
Oct 20, 2012 8:42 AM
Jul 2012
was it confirmed that she was 12 at that time? because people tend to lie to be more persuative
Oct 20, 2012 8:47 AM

Apr 2012
Tr1ckR said:
Immahnoob said:

well if you've got that narrowed down, you do know if effects everyone on so many different levels. Like the cause of it, the environment around you (work,home, school...), how its dealt with, etc. I'm not comparing you and her, its just that everyone situation is different. Having a weak or strong mindset effects this too.

That's what I was saying, but see? I survived it, she didn't.

Natural selection.
Tachii said:

It's sad. Close pls.

I don't see how this goes against the rules, though.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 8:47 AM

Feb 2010
I hope that I get banned from GD after this post. Fuck this shit.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Call me cold, but i feel no sympathy for those who commit suicide.

It's just insane to not accept that this life thing is not free. I't not a gift from a God, we're not offending a God by saying: "No this is enough of pain, this individuals circumstances I understand and there's no point in living that circumstance". It's too insane for me to understand, I can't put it in my brain and say: how does this even make sense? Who are these people walking on the streets that could look in somebody's face (it doesn't even have a face any more) and say: "No, you should suffer some more, because I think so."

You don't have to sacrifice a damn thing to have a respect for somebody else's right to die. If you don't want the right, if you're afraid that you're going to go crazy and say: "I wan't to die." when you really don't want to - we could just print it on your drivers license: "DO not give this person any autonomy, do not respect his wishes, because he must be insane, because he's saying things he's inconsistent with things he said before". You want that written on your drivers license? Fine. You want to give away your freedoms and your rights? Fine. There's nothing wrong with society allowing you to say: "Don't allow me be free, don't let me make decisions for my self.". We can do that for you, but don't you take it away from other people. Don't you insult them and patronize them with: "I know better what cancer is, I know better what your throat surgery is, I know better what your quality of your life is, I know better that you should want to live.". I mean it's disgusting, it's so disgusting. It is sadistic, it is worse than murder. It is worse than murder to impose life on something that is suffering, that is worse than murder no doubt about it. You are sadistic, evil bastard.

I curse you to die, how's that? Oh that's right you've been already cursed to die. Well then I hope you get exactly you deserve, which is no empathy, let nature and humanity throw it's worst at you, every steel rod they can shove up your ass, every little test they can do on you, every thing they can shove down your throat, you deserve it, you deserve every horror nature and humanity can impose on you. If you can't have empathy for people in pain, I don't know anything else to say - I hate your fucking guts. You make me sick, you make me puke.
LUL
Oct 20, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
Yes, I hope nobody feels bad when I die, why should they suffer? I'm already dead and I can't feel anything.

It's okay.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 8:49 AM

Oct 2008
So...... where did the girl's parents, relatives, teachers and counseler fit in all of this?

Other than maybe taking her to the emergency room or having them see a counseler or having her move from one school to another, like how else did any of them approach the 3 year-long problem? How did they talk to her about it? Were they being truthful but supportive? Did they brush it off as if it was a phase that would soon go away? Or did they add insult to injury by being critical of her and her mistakes?
Oct 20, 2012 9:10 AM

Sep 2011
one-more-time said:

But yes, it's easy to call her stupid for what she did, but not everyone has the mental strength to overcome it.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
call me cold

I'll call you distant, apathetic, ignorant, douchebag and deluded.

but i feel no sympathy for those who commit suicide as someone who attempted it and thankfully failed i can say with 100% confidence, suicide is a cowards way out and its one of the most selfish things a human being could do, when you commit suicide you dont take into mind just how many people you will hurt from doing so, your family, friends, and relatives all go through 1 of the worst periods of their life having to accept your gone once you do it

I see that you don't care for persons feelings, that they're sick of this world, they don't see anything of value here, all you care is how long they've lived their lives. That's bullshit reason, just as bullshit as living for someone else. Do you find joy in ones suffering by keeping him along and labeling as depressed (sit in a corner Jhonny, you'll overcome it one day and don't dare to suicide, because we'll be sad). I can say "fuck you" deeply from a bottom of my heart.

Everyone makes mistakes. But was it her fault that she got bullied at school by everyone, cyber-bullied? She was naive, just like everyone has been or still is, but that doesn't give you the right to manipulate the person and then make fun of her.
come back and say all those things when you go through depression and attempt suicide, its a damaging thing to all those around you and the only time suicide is worth sympathy is when your already dying its a way to get a less phycically painful way, like someone in the holocaust when getting sent to a concentration camp i feel completly for them when they commit suicide to avoid the pain to come, aks any suicide survivor that conquered their depression and they will say something along the lines of:

"ld feel the despair i did when they found out their actions led to my death, i hope they feel terrible for me"

we all wanted sympathy and for those to feel bad for us, we were basically drama queens taking things to far.

one final thing, you people that have never been pushed to the brink know what your talking about unless you have a master's in human behavior and phycology. otherwise you dont understand shit. This picture pretty much summarizes what all suicide survivors think

it somthign many of you will never understand but your mind opens up ten fold once you almost die, not just through suicide but any near death experience will change your perspective on life, one of those perspectives is realizing how selfish suicide is and that the people who do it dont deserve sympathy but rather the ones they hurt deserve the sympathy, if i had died from my attempt i wouldnt want people feeling bad for me, i want them to feel bad for my family who's lives i just messed up or for my friends who lost someone close to them, i would be the despicable person in that situation
JizzyHitlerOct 20, 2012 9:17 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 20, 2012 9:22 AM
Nov 2009
At first I thought "damn what a stupid girl" then after i saw the vid i felt so bad :-S

fuck any kind of bullying, seriously.
Oct 20, 2012 9:27 AM

Jun 2009
Immahnoob said:

Natural selection.

I'm just going to quote a post of mine from another forum, which was directed to another person as ill minded as you seem to be.

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather your idea of "survival of the fittest" not take place in society, and especially in schools. Just a few months ago, a kid had commit suicide because of bullying. What were they making fun of him for? His intelligence. Kids are stupid, and they'll bully at young ages for ANY given reason just as long as it'll help them fit in. Applying your argument would simply weed out those we need most in our society.

Maybe you want a bunch of clueless scum with an inflated ego, and are easily pressured into conforming, to be the majority. But I don't.

Applying "Natural selection" to a social issue, in a school setting makes you look like an uneducated try-hard.

...Oh wait.
TrapaliciousOct 20, 2012 9:41 AM
Oct 20, 2012 9:39 AM

Feb 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
one of those perspectives is realizing how selfish suicide is and that the people who do it dont deserve sympathy but rather the ones they hurt deserve the sympathy

People who commit suicide don't deserve sympathy?
I know you mentioned Concentration camps (in the sense that that life is not worth living) but thats a pretty broad statement. Every circumstance and incident is different.

Besides, I hardly think all people who off themselves are looking for sympathy.
Oct 20, 2012 9:43 AM

Jul 2011
Sorry, I don't feel anything for her.

That is why you need to be careful online... always!

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 20, 2012 9:48 AM

Feb 2005
BurntWithWater said:
Well, what good is sympathy for the dead?
Oct 20, 2012 9:49 AM
Jul 2012
108 people die each minute, come on show some sympathy for them
Oct 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
BurntWithWater said:

Its something that keeps us human I guess
Its not good to totally detach ourselves from those who are no longer around us
Oct 20, 2012 9:58 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:
Yes, I hope nobody feels bad when I die, why should they suffer? I'm already dead and I can't feel anything.

It's okay.

And what if you can feel something and there is another life ? XD
Oct 20, 2012 9:59 AM

Apr 2012
Baman said:
BurntWithWater said:

Wasted energy, that's what it is.

Just a way to make us think they actually care.

Inflating their ego like that...
Trapalicious said:
Immahnoob said:

Natural selection.

I'm just going to quote a post of mine from another forum, which was directed to another person as ill minded as you seem to be.

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather your idea of "survival of the fittest" not take place in society, and especially in schools. Just a few months ago, a kid had commit suicide because of bullying. What were they making fun of him for? His intelligence. Kids are stupid, and they'll bully at young ages for ANY given reason just as long as it'll help them fit in. Applying your argument would simply weed out those we need most in our society.

Maybe you want a bunch of clueless scum with an inflated ego, and are easily pressured into conforming, to be the majority. But I don't.

Applying "Natural selection" to a social issue, in a school setting makes you look like an uneducated try-hard.

...Oh wait.

We're too many anyways. I don't really care.
akutasame94 said:
Immahnoob said:

It's okay.

And what if you can feel something and there is another life ? XD

Then I will suffer for eternity in the flames of Hell.

Having a friendly chat with Satan about how awesome we two are.

Autocrat said:
Oct 20, 2012 10:05 AM

Feb 2010
Lolack said:
108 people die each minute, come on show some sympathy for them

Immahnoob said:

Then I will suffer for eternity in the flames of Hell.

Having a friendly chat with Satan about how awesome we two are.

It sure is try-hard in this topic.
Oct 20, 2012 10:06 AM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:
Baman said:
BurntWithWater said:

Wasted energy, that's what it is.

Just a way to make us think they actually care.

Inflating their ego like that...

Wasted energy? Mourning the loss of someone you knew well/loved is hardly what I'd call wasted energy, and I'm using this in all cases. Not just in the case of a suicide.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.