Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion

Mar 29, 2018 8:44 PM

well, now this is starting to get good.

May 9, 2018 9:35 AM

Ooooh, it's pretty interesting to hear a series mentioning Azerbaijani. That's pretty cool.

Damn Rijin's a badass!

Oh shiiiiit, things are getting intense now! This is great! I'm glad I stuck around til now.

Dec 17, 2018 1:18 PM

That info dump was intense lol. I normally don't like heavy analytical animes which is why I dropped Bakemonogatari, but it's not too bad in this one. Quite interesting.

I'm mad at that monk for taking away the kiddos' Cantus powers >:3

Seems like he's suffering bc he killed other "humans" aka the queerats ;O but who turned them into that form????

Jan 23, 2019 12:30 PM

The infodump at the beginning was interesting, but the best part was definitely the last scene where the priest kills all the queerats. The animation and music was amazing and that black spirit thing showing up was done amazingly. Gave me goosebumps.

5/5

Feb 24, 2019 3:11 AM
Samu-tan said:
The infodump at the beginning was interesting, but the best part was definitely the last scene where the priest kills all the queerats. The animation and music was amazing and that black spirit thing showing up was done amazingly. Gave me goosebumps.

5/5

It makes me think though, if these monks have this ability to seal away someones power in a doll, why not just do that (To all newborns or everyone in highschool) instead of going though genetic modification to humans?

Mar 31, 2019 6:54 AM

Shit is about to go down, I totally forgot about this part.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jul 12, 2019 7:13 PM

-Why are they being so mean to the demon?
-It seems so odd that the idea of a human killing another human seems impossible to these guys.
-Mamoru's acting like an acoustic.
-I like the idea that the end of the World reverted everyone to tribes and whatnot. Reminds me of Fallout.
>Death of Shame
That explains the "killing other humans" thing.
-Them being caught by that guy in a shrine place reminds me of Spirited Away. This show actually gives off a lot of Spirited Away vibes sometimes.
-Mamoru's such a baby.
-That spell or whatever that the adult used near the end was really cool.
-I like how loud the bugs swarming the bodies are. It really makes you feel like you're near a pile of corpses.
-Satoru saying "I thought Balloon Dogs were made up!" was pretty funny.
For some reason, this episode felt especially long, but not boring at all. It's interesting so far, that's for sure.

Aug 14, 2019 12:17 AM

Finally a little meat to go with our potatoes. I’m finally hooked. I’m really hoping that little creep Satoru dies soon, ideally painfully.

Nov 14, 2019 2:19 PM

Badass psychic Buddhist monk was so cool, but I'm also glad he's suffering for cutting off the library.

Jan 2, 8:43 PM

Am I the only who's confused as heck? I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if it's the coffee I drank or if nothing is sticking with me.

Jan 11, 3:36 AM

they found out a bucn of things they probably shouldn't have. I wonder if those kids that broke the rules before died or turned into something else.. interesting episode

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

Preview MangaManga Store