Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2012 2:36 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Uh oh, Kuranosuke better make his move!

And d'awwwh at that letter that Shuu sent Tsukimi.
Oct 19, 2012 5:50 AM
Oct 2011
Aww...Kuranosuke's "Congratulations, Tsukimi" breaks my heart~ Cant wait for the next chapter.
Oct 19, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2008
Kuronosuke is taking this way better than I expected. I'm also seriously proud of Shuu for managing to write that letter and actually send it, I didn't think he had it in him ;)

I hope things work out well for them.
Oct 21, 2012 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
Kuranosuke broke my heart in this chapter, also Shuu. Because, I think both of them make a lovely couple with Tsukimi, and they both love her, so, it's kinda depressing the current situation.
Oct 22, 2012 12:49 PM
Mar 2012
I still don't like Shuu for how he treated her and the Amars at the beginning. Poor Kuranosuke.
I wonder if the Amars will throw her out?
Nov 18, 2012 6:55 PM

Sep 2011
I feel bad for Kuranosuke. This is why I hate how every manga has a triangle, I really don't like triangles.
Dec 2, 2012 3:01 AM
Oct 2010
It's going to be interesting how this changes the dynamic between all characters, if it will.
Oct 14, 2014 8:34 AM

Sep 2014
What an awwww letter. Go Shuu Shuu. But their age gap is a little disturbing.
Jun 27, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2012
I'm really into Tsukimi x Kuranosuke, the main reason is that they really look alike!! They both have a sad mother "trauma"/need , when they both talk to their mom by thoughts, in the same page, I found it very sad! He helped her getting throught it by making her realize she can be beautiful (which was the side effect of her mother loss) and a woman during this first part of the manga leading to Shuu's proposal. So now I'd like if she could help Kuranosuke moving on and getting through his loneliness and his mother loss side effect (dressing as a woman : wether it is psychologicly to fulfill his mothers lack by "being" her, to look like her the more he can, be the girl she "wanted" him to be as she said once, ...).
Imo this manga is about both of them moving foward their mother's painful loss by meeting each other, that's why I definilty can't be on Shuu's side, he doesn't need Tsukimi as much as Kuranosuke does, and I prefer from far Tsukimi and Kuranosuke relation!

Besides, I didn't really enjoy much the lasts arcs, with the beginnning of the brand, it was nice but too long for me and too technical (tho I understand it can be very entertaining, but for me it's not what I seek in this manga) so I'm very happy things and relations are moving between the love triangle :D

Ps: And the fact that Kuranosuke is more crossdressing than ever in this chap, I see it as his psychologic reaction to the shock and sadness Shuu's proposal to Tsukimi as provocked in him. And since the strenght of his shock isn't really said clearly if I'm right, I think it's brilliant to explain it by him crossdressing : he doesn't know anymore how to be, as a boy he lost to his brother so he's trying as a girl, maybe he's also hiding behind this better crossdressing to forget his feelings and just being "Kurako". Anyway I'm really liking this new volume so far!!
Nov 18, 2018 12:46 PM

Nov 2017
Cheesy awkwardness continues.

Shuu is definitely going to lose Tsukimi, the question is how. He's going to end up with the World Create woman.

Kuranoske is completely lying to himself. Time to be honest with yourself, young man, you're going to lose her at this rate.

How long can he survive as 'the sorcerer'? Not long I would guess.

The amars are always hilarious. I'm liking this manga but sometimes the cringe is too much to take.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 35 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 10, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 34 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 6, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 17, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 33 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 3, 2011

5 by Safrichh »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 32 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 30, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 14, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 31 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 26, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 13, 12:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.