Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2008 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RAW is out! THIS IS A KATAGIRI ARC!

Like more than last episode! Story is good so far for me! I love the date of Junichi and Yuuhi! Even better bonding! The movie choice was GODZILLA? I don;t think it should have been a movie type he should have chosen. We;; at ;east it affected emotionally Yuuhi so we know even more that she is way emotionally prone. I think she come pretty close Nogizaka.......THERE ARE SIMILARITIES!

Nagomi being in the theater was like O_O she was there but only tells them after they come back to school.

Minato seems to have revealed some childhood things about Junichi, including about his father.

I LOVE YUUHI in the hat....THAT RAISES MOE LEVELS FOR SURE!

Mitsuki surprising them in the park was a +++ cause even though I really did want her to tell........in the end I KNEW SHE HAD A BIG MOUTH! So now all the school knows! OH great now the fun starts!

That was prett cool of Mr Geno Killer getting wet over getting the hat. The part of Katagiri going crazy to cure Junichi was like LOL and are you over boarding yourself Yuuhi?

The bath scene obviously had too much steam as usual but MEH screw the censors. Although at the end of the whole you know which has, well the bigger ones.

LOL at the picture taking. Katagiri being so shy and concerned about Junichi touching her here and there then SUDDENLY OOPS! Picture taken! LOL

Junichi SAVED KATAGIRI A SECOND TIME! I guess that sorta triggered the rest of the events in this episode.

At least no parents mentioned in this one, which made things different for me.

NEXT ONE HAS KIMONO FANSERVICE! Great let's see that when it happens.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Minato and Katagiri are MOE MOE in the room!

Yeah the movie IS A GODZILLA TYPE! Bad idea to bring a girl to that+I find it funny that Minato has the same phone strap that features the bat in the OP.

Katagiri got into trouble AND OF COURSE JUNICHI saves her again. GOOD JOB Geno Killer!

THE PICTURE WAS LOL+SO WAS MITSUKI IN THE PARK!

Katagiri is sensitive to movies+Junichi saves the HAT! GOOD GUY!

HERE COMES OPERATION KATAGIRI saving Junichi.......FAILURE!

I THINK THERE IS TOO MUCH MOE AROUND KATAGIRI!

I LOVE THIS POSE of Katagiri+This THE LESS CENSORED BATH part the rest is like blinding me too much.

NAGOMI! even though she had a very small part.......IT WAS A GOOD LOL!

SEE YOU IN SUBS!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 31, 2008 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
me wants....me wants a lot
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favourite character now? version 2

game8910 - Dec 10, 2008

29 by Vicomtesse »»
Nov 20, 2010 2:04 AM

Poll: » Who's your favourite character so far? ( 1 2 )

Erisu - Jul 9, 2008

51 by Passionate-kun »»
Sep 14, 2009 8:29 PM

» What are your expectations for this anime?

game8910 - Jul 9, 2008

21 by qseft »»
Apr 19, 2009 11:56 PM

» EPISODE 7 RAW DISCUSSION! LATEST!

angel999 - Nov 14, 2008

3 by Chimichoco »»
Nov 22, 2008 8:24 PM

» 50 members!

Erisu - Jul 19, 2008

5 by game8910 »»
Jul 21, 2008 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.