Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2012 8:21 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
another cliche development and the ending. well, can't fully blame the author though.
let's me give fast summary to the ending (for spoiler lover).
Nov 29, 2012 7:08 AM

Dec 2010
I wouldn't really call this cliche tbh. But anyways it was quite obvious right from the start the author wanted to end the manga with Makura and Keisuke which i'm glad he was able to and not decide to move to another character. Its not really the ending he'd want if he moved to a different character I guess.

Also this manga should've ended when Makura woke up.

I think this was a great ending, they both know that they like each other and its pretty obvious where it would've gone from here if it had continued.
I'd give it a 7/10
AlmazHiroJan 12, 2013 2:58 AM
Jan 12, 2013 12:27 AM

Feb 2012
Terrible ending
Jan 12, 2013 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
A confession to him..that was it?

Well, disappointment is one word I would like to describe this manga series. 6/10.
Jan 12, 2013 3:47 AM

Nov 2011
The manga very good whne Makura was still a ghost.
darkwap said:
Also this manga should've ended when Makura woke up.

Yes, that's exactly why it's only a 7/10 for me too.
Jan 12, 2013 3:58 AM

Feb 2012
I'm glad that they got their happy ending but thanks to Jump stories that deserved more time get axed.
Jan 12, 2013 5:24 AM

Oct 2011
Meh~~~
Senpai T_T
Jan 12, 2013 6:55 AM

May 2012
omg, really disappointed ._.
I like makura but senpai?! Hell, in the end they're ignoring each other.

Ending with a confession.. 5/10
Jan 12, 2013 8:41 AM

Jun 2010
EHH? Well, I can only say that was orginal, but I think it should've ended with at least Keisuke saying it back to her.
If I had a choice, I would've chosen him saying it back to her while it pans to the sky.

Jan 12, 2013 1:09 PM

Dec 2011
What happened between him and Yuki... they ended up ignoring each other.
This became so terrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2013 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
Seriously why the japanese authors like so much the fucking childhood romance...God, it just doesnt make any sense, if you live with a girl from the age of six you just see her as a sister, not as a potential girlfriend...And if you have that other beauty fallen for you, I mean the senpai, go for her, dont act like a wimp...

I really dislike this manga, the time doesnt make the love, its the love who does make the time. God, what a lost time...

Sorry if I offended someone, its just I ultimately dont like the way japanese finish their mangas
May 27, 2013 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
I hope for the author sake he'll get another chance at manga like Naoshi did with Nisekoi. Art has always been quality, the writing could be better.
Sep 23, 2013 9:23 PM

Jun 2011
Fiji said:
This became so terrible.

I know right? What the hell man this author ruined my day. They just ended up ignoring each other, like.. whatttt??? Seriously even if they can't be BF/GF, they can still be friends. This author also ignored Yuki's grandpa, sighhhh turned pretty much a crap and with this crappy ending like "I love you", and not even a shot of the guy's face, or something.. really.. this sucks. 2/10, and I enjoyed the first half too..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 19, 2013 4:36 PM

Apr 2011
Natsu12345 said:
Fiji said:
This became so terrible.

I know right? What the hell man this author ruined my day. They just ended up ignoring each other, like.. whatttt??? Seriously even if they can't be BF/GF, they can still be friends. This author also ignored Yuki's grandpa, sighhhh turned pretty much a crap and with this crappy ending like "I love you", and not even a shot of the guy's face, or something.. really.. this sucks. 2/10, and I enjoyed the first half too..

If a relationship doesn't work out, it doesn't always remain as "friends". People drift away and become strangers. It's realistic enough.

Not sure how it's a 2/10. Really irrational if you considered the first part good too.
Mar 25, 2014 2:46 AM
Mar 2014
simonheros said:
Natsu12345 said:
Fiji said:
This became so terrible.

If a relationship doesn't work out, it doesn't always remain as "friends". People drift away and become strangers. It's realistic enough.

Not sure how it's a 2/10. Really irrational if you considered the first part good too.
i agreed that people end up strabge but those people dont have close relationship compare yuki and the MC have very deep relationship specially he save her nomatter how hurt it is she can still be friends specially that the childhood is gone and yuki characteristic in four month's is very different knowing her, she one tough chick
and she is very straight forward its just feel not right them ignoring each other.
this is wat i look at it, if the author is not amateur, yuki would probably say this after days pass and there friends starting to sense it ""its ok i under stand you dont pick me but its your lose!"", teasing part "you probably wont touch my breast, saying unintention" or some thing like that it really fits her character and there friend.
oh well thats why the author has only two manga and cancellation of pajama kanojo because his stupid amateur.
Jun 22, 2014 12:23 PM

Jan 2013
The manga showed potential when Makura was a ghost but the mangaka blew it. Yuki is a better girl because she wasn't as cliche (Although Yuki was pretty cliche too) compared to Makura. The author really forced the ending.
Jul 10, 2014 9:13 PM

Feb 2010
man this manga pulled a sword art and abandoned what was going well for it smh i was really enjoying it until the whole waking up thing
Jul 23, 2014 9:02 AM

Jan 2012
The ending sucked, like most people said, should've ended when Makura woke up.
Getting the axe sucks :/
Had a nice time reading it though.
Oct 2, 2014 10:15 AM

Aug 2012
Man, i'm sooo angry, sad and disappointed.. How come a really good manga (for the first half) ended up with a crappy ending like this? And what's with the relationship between him and his senpai on this chapter, they're ignoring each other? I really didn't see it coming, since judging by their personalities i thought they would've returned being friends, not strangers..

This manga also picked a bad time introducing new characters (senpai's imouto and her friends, their teacher) which have little roles and also suddenly changed some of the characters' developments without a proper build up.. Anyway, seemed that the manga got axed and that's why it ended abruptly, but at least the mangaka should've done a better job with the closure. I really wanted to give it a lower score, but the first half was so good that i decided to give it a 6/10.

Ugh, i've never been this disappointed after completing a manga ever since that time when i finished reading Yakitate Japan.. I hope the mangaka will have another opportunity to create a better manga with a better story. I really love his art..

Btw, senpai > childhood friend

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 13, 2014 7:28 AM

Jun 2014
i believe this manga had so much potential!.. but the author can't explored it oh noooo ;_;
Dec 20, 2014 8:10 PM

Sep 2014
i give applause for author
Jan 23, 2015 12:24 PM

Apr 2014
Lol they Fucking ignored each other.
Terrible just terrible.
Unresolved conflict.

Mar 3, 2015 8:44 AM

Jun 2014
2/10 bcuz this story is predictable, supernatural turned normal SoL. The mc was thick headed as fuck. He chose the generic genki girl and the ending was so cliché.
blessofcurseOct 27, 2016 6:50 PM
May 13, 2015 5:42 PM

Apr 2014
Why...why...why was it always the childhood friend that won.
I guess Yuki is single and we reader can get her wahaha.
Hm...the ending does not tell much...
I want to see the grown up Alice as well.
The childhood friend route is too over used...
7/10 (would be 9/10 if MC chose Yuki(Senpai))
May 15, 2015 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
No kiss scene? Moreover, why didn't he confess to her before she moved away?
This manga would have been so much better with just the slightest bit more effort..
Jun 1, 2015 2:39 PM

Sep 2012
This could've progressed a lot better and ended a lot better also. I'm not knocking Makura or anything, but I wouldn't care how she looked once you really started noticing a girl. First, you grew up together since like what "5?" I doubt their would be sexual / romantic attractiveness between the two. As for Yuki, she was a straight forward girl, but being the MC that he is was is the definition of pansy. How couldn't you date her that's just idiotic, if you're that attracted to her and she gives you light you accept without second guessing yourself. Overall 4/10 rating had a lot of potential, but once they added that moving scene in the end it all went down hill. . .also not including her waking up which made it that much controversial even for an AXED manga.
NukigeJun 1, 2015 2:49 PM
Jun 27, 2015 6:18 PM

Jun 2013
I cant remember the last time an ending pissed me off this much, anyone can see that him and Yuki had much better chemistry and she was much more likeable
ch 1-20 9
ch21-26 5

7/10
Jan 4, 2016 5:11 AM

Apr 2012
I need a time machine to prevent myself from reading this. It started so great but the last chapters pissed me of and it's been years since that happened to me. 6/10
Feb 7, 2016 9:23 AM

Sep 2013
The first half when makuro is still ghost is great, the mystery and how the mc struggles to wake makuro. But it turn out to SoL manga, wtf. Yuki grandparent,yuki Imouto so many. Character with no story at all
May 26, 2016 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
Ending was unfulfilling tbh but I liked it. Kinda sad to see that Yuki just ignores him >.> That shows how much of a cunt she was XD.

7/10

#Childhoodfriend
Oct 27, 2016 6:46 PM

Oct 2016
I really enjoyed this manga. It was a bit awkwardly paced though. The ghost stuff felt like an after thought after the kiss and they didn't need to insert that Susuno had a crush on him as well. It seriously could have used one more chapter for an epilogue. Obviously they get together, but it would have been nice to show her moving back to his house and maybe them watching the stars together at the end.
May 24, 2018 8:47 AM
Jul 2016
Susuno best girl!!!! 6/10 from me
Sep 18, 2023 8:12 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2013:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pajama na Kanojo Chapter 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 27, 2012

11 by TheBigGuy »»
Feb 6, 2018 12:18 AM

» Imagine if Pajama na Kanojo was adapted as anime film

johnknight648 - Oct 16, 2016

3 by johnknight648 »»
Feb 8, 2017 5:20 AM

Poll: » Pajama na Kanojo Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2013

9 by SecondaryH »»
May 26, 2016 11:21 AM

Poll: » Pajama na Kanojo Chapter 24 Discussion

Zhou - Dec 9, 2012

7 by SecondaryH »»
May 26, 2016 11:17 AM

Poll: » Pajama na Kanojo Chapter 23 Discussion

Spkilla - Nov 28, 2012

7 by SecondaryH »»
May 26, 2016 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.