Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 13, 2012 3:12 PM

Dec 2010
ihateeveryone said:
InfiniteDestiny, I don't want to start a shitstorm but I have a question. You keep asking people why they keep watching this show, so I took a look through your list. From what I read, a low score for you compared to your ratings seems to be a 5 for Arcana Famiglia.

So, my question to you is why did you keep watching this anime when it shows that you didn't like it?

To be honest, not even trying to pull BS i have no idea, i can't give you a proper answer. Heck a 5 is being generous on my part, Arcana is crap. Looking back i should have dropped it, i can't remember why i didn't.

In fairness though...as much as you may hate/dislike/w/e SAO, you aren't going to start comparing it to Arcana right?
Oct 13, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
And Fairy Fag Appears!

Thanks to @Yumekichi11 for the images once again.
Oct 13, 2012 3:15 PM

Mar 2012
ihateeveryone said:
InfiniteDestiny, I don't want to start a shitstorm but I have a question. You keep asking people why they keep watching this show, so I took a look through your list. From what I read, a low score for you compared to your ratings seems to be a 5 for Arcana Famiglia.

So, my question to you is why did you keep watching this anime when it shows that you didn't like it?

If you are expecting a logical response from the creator of SAO, InfiniteDestiny, you are going to have a bad time.
Oct 13, 2012 3:16 PM
Sep 2011
ricardo241 said:
Another rush arc starts xd

We clearly watched a different show then because this was a whole episode devoted to a single chapter, if anything it dragged like hell.

Also Incest...because that's what this show needed, it seems they give me more reasons to bash this show ever week.
Oct 13, 2012 3:21 PM

Dec 2009
... I don't think I will like this arc. Elfs? erm... no.
Oct 13, 2012 3:24 PM

Jan 2012
Nice new opening. Rest of the episode was meh
Oct 13, 2012 3:28 PM

Mar 2011
Scoops said:
You know that you're offending young people pretty much now, right?

"How?" you may ask.

Well, you're basically saying that teenagers are retarded people that doesn't know any better, but still are fully aware of it.(However the fuck that makes sense.)

Tell me is there actually a teen who would commit suicide for her boyfriend?
Why does it matters if it were a teens or not?

Im not saying teens are retarded, I dont know how you ever got that idea from my post. Im just saying they are not mature enough to start a serious relationship such as marriage, there might be some teens that might be capable but those are very few in modern society or atleast thats my opinion, in fact I think even people in their early twenties such as myself still are not prepared for marriage. Not being mature does not mean being retarded, Im sorry if I offended you it was not my intention.

And by the way I said no teens would never commit suicide for their boyfirends beacause we were talking about Kirito and Asuna who happen be teenagers, its obvious adults would not do such a thing either since its common sense
LunaOct 14, 2012 12:40 AM
Oct 13, 2012 3:28 PM
Sep 2011
TravSavage said:
I really hope this new arc is better. The glasses guy is already on his way to becoming the biggest bastard in anime this year.

I must disagree, as much as I dislike him he is still no were near as bad as Noumi form Accel World or DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Oct 13, 2012 3:30 PM
Jul 2012
LOL is wincest the norm for anime now? I have no problem with this, but I don't really understand what happened at the end of the episode
Oct 13, 2012 3:33 PM

Jan 2008
JavierR said:
LOL is wincest the norm for anime now? I have no problem with this, but I don't really understand what happened at the end of the episode

Agil sent Kirito a email and there's a image of Asuna in it even though she's been stuck in the hospital.
Oct 13, 2012 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
Scoops said:
Paul said:
Tits, that's all I had my attention on during this episode.

If you haven't, you should read the novel because..

BIGGER BOOBS

/off topic.

Actually, yes she does. She makes a few appearances in the later volumes but not much of a big role.
Oct 13, 2012 3:34 PM

Dec 2010
JavierR said:

Egil sent him a message showing a image of Asuna as an elf, Thati s clearly abnormal right? considering she is in a coma, and reason for her not waking up from SAO aren't clear yet, it gives reason to investigate whats the deal with that photo.
Oct 13, 2012 3:39 PM
Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
JavierR said:

Egil sent him a message showing a image of Asuna as an elf, Thati s clearly abnormal right? considering she is in a coma, and reason for her not waking up from SAO aren't clear yet, it gives reason to investigate whats the deal with that photo.
Paul said:
JavierR said:

Agil sent Kirito a email and there's a image of Asuna in it even though she's been stuck in the hospital.

thanks guys.
Oct 13, 2012 3:42 PM

Aug 2007
O.o I;m anxious about what will happen to Asuna... Can't wait until next episode.

The new ED is really nice, same about OP
Oct 13, 2012 3:43 PM
Mar 2010
Raziel1991 said:
Edit: Yes beacause its totally believable to hack the record on the Citizens registration network at ten. Im ok with over the top stuff, in fact I actually like it but this reaches bullshit levels

Nothing was hacked, or claimed to be hacked, much less by Kirito. He simply looked himself up on the registry, and found his entry had been erased.
Oct 13, 2012 3:44 PM

Dec 2010
GrayArchon said:
Raziel1991 said:
Edit: Yes beacause its totally believable to hack the record on the Citizens registration network at ten. Im ok with over the top stuff, in fact I actually like it but this reaches bullshit levels

Nothing was hacked, or claimed to be hacked, much less by Kirito. He simply looked himself up on the registry, and found his entry had been erased.

You shouldn't bother, actually paying attention to what was said is beyond him
Oct 13, 2012 3:54 PM

Oct 2010
MidnightPride said:
And Fairy Fag Appears!

I approve of the name. BEST SHIT! FAIRY FAG! Yeah that's what he is really.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 13, 2012 3:54 PM

Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
tsubasalover said:
Tyrel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
OK first thing is WTF at the spoiler
guy sniffs Asuna’s hair, shows a licking tongue and NTR/COCKTEASES Kirito? WTF IS UP? Is this like Asuna’s non announced lover or the father is Pedo somehow and abused Asuna before? WTF is going seriously with that part? I wonder really hard.

This is why people DISLIKE ALO. Mostly because of this guys actions he is the biggest DOUCHE in ALO.

Wow, so that's why? I already hate that guy ("fiance" of Asuna's) after watching it. He just shows off how much Asuna "loves" him since she was little and that the game relation with Kirito is fake.

Yep. He's a prick. Nice and simple some people will like him though just because lots of people hate Asuna and SAO all together.

Agreed. This guy is the biggest bastard. I was prepared for this though. But I still think I'll be keyboard smashing every episode. Kirito when he's angry though = :''D <3

But still. I hate this guy. Kayaba Akihiko was genuinely awesome, but this guy. dsFKJsldkfjsdkf
Oct 13, 2012 3:59 PM

Mar 2011
GrayArchon said:
Raziel1991 said:

You are actually right my mistake but they did say soon after that scene he was already building his own machine out of junk parts when he was six which is just as bullshit as what I said before
Oct 13, 2012 4:02 PM
Jul 2012
Dammit Sugou. I cant wait for this moment to happen in animation.
Oct 13, 2012 4:03 PM

Apr 2011
Raziel1991 said:

ROFL, how can you can call them mature when they are constantly spouting bullshit lines like Asuna commiting suicide if Kirito dies. Tell me is there actually a teen who would commit suicide for her boyfriend? Thats right nobody would do that beacause it fucking retarded

I call them mature because unlike other characters they tried to fight inside SAO and won their freedom from their game.I believe that when people have hardships in their lives, and the SAO inicident could be one of those, people become more mature.

I never said that what Asuna said(or it was Kirito who said to Kayaba to not let her commit suicide if he dies), that she will commite suicide, is mature.
To answer your question, I have met teens who think that way.I don't know why they think that way, probably low self-conifidence, something else, I don't know, but I never liked it and I am sure I never called mature a desicion such as ending your life if you're loved one dies.
And If I am correct in the LN Asuna never said she would commit suicide,if Kirito dies.
Oct 13, 2012 4:03 PM

Apr 2012
Funny, emotional episode. If I was stuck in a game that long it would probably take a while for me to lose those habits.

I should really read the light novel.. I keep saying that but I don't have the time to.

I can't wait until we meet Asuna again.
Oct 13, 2012 4:05 PM

Jun 2009
I just don't know what to think anymore omg. I want to keep reading the novels but I told myself I would when the anime ends...

Sugu is a cutie tho, or at least her voice is.
Oct 13, 2012 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
MidnightPride said:
And Fairy Fag Appears!

I approve of the name. BEST SHIT! FAIRY FAG! Yeah that's what he is really.

Indeed he is!
Oct 13, 2012 4:06 PM
Oct 2012
This Eoisode was just awesome. This anime is just so good and has non stop surprises especially the last 3 episodes including this one. When the episodes opening started and I noticed that it was new I got curious(I was denying that they were going to the real world cus there would be no more action). But when I got to the middle of it I got so surprised and while i was watching it I was saying wtf like 5 times throug out the rest of the op. after a little bit of watching the episode I noticed how many new things were being introduced and started having hopes near the end of the episode.
I'm really happy that what happened happened because I know there is now a lot to look forward to.
If anyone here hasn't watched this anime and is hesitating to watch it, dont hesitate it's one of the best animes I have watched.
Oct 13, 2012 4:06 PM

Feb 2012
baril said:
Dammit Sugou. I cant wait for this moment to happen in animation.

hehehhee you and, me both that bitch deserves it!
Oct 13, 2012 4:09 PM

Aug 2012
Dayummm Sugu. Dat ass, dem jugs. Hot as hell. Where can I find a sis like this.
Oct 13, 2012 4:11 PM

Dec 2009
So let me get this straight, Suguha loves Kirito but not in a brother/cousin type of way but an actual boyfriend type of way. wahhhhhhhh!!!!
Oct 13, 2012 4:14 PM

Jul 2009
i like how kirito remains a bad ass in real life.

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
ihateeveryone said:

To be honest, not even trying to pull BS i have no idea, i can't give you a proper answer. Heck a 5 is being generous on my part, Arcana is crap. Looking back i should have dropped it, i can't remember why i didn't.

In fairness though...as much as you may hate/dislike/w/e SAO, you aren't going to start comparing it to Arcana right?

Helllll no. There's nothing to compare them too. At least stuff happens in SAO. At least there's romance. At least the people in the show have a personality./rant

And well, maybe that's the same case with people watching this anime. They don't have a reason to stop watching despite their negative feelings towards the show.
Oct 2012
anyone already read the novel....?
i wonder if they connect the volume 3 and 4 (alo arc) and volume 7 in anime or they will cut it like in novel and GGO on the middle :(
Oct 13, 2012 4:17 PM

Sep 2012
seriously!? how the heck did kirito see suguha in silica!? she looks nothing like silica!? unless someone gives me a reason im just going to assume that kirito has a loli fetish, he wanted to dress up silica in an erotic outfit and walk around in a park full of flowers and tentacles so he could see her panties, taking out the orange guild was just a bonus
Oct 13, 2012 4:17 PM

Feb 2012
arvie20 said:
i wonder if they connect the volume 3 and 4 (alo arc) and volume 7 in anime or they will cut it like in novel and GGO on the middle :(

They will probably go till the end of ALO (Volume 4) and, end the series there. It may IN THE FUTURE get a second season covering more of the volumes but, I can say with a fact it will at least go to the end of ALO
Oct 13, 2012 4:18 PM
Mar 2010
Raziel1991 said:
You are actually right my mistake but they did say soon after that scene he was already building his own machine out of junk parts when he was six which is just as bullshit as what I said before

Not in the least. It's absurdly easy to assemble the parts of a computer. And given that his mother had a spare case, motherboard, processor, ram, graphics card, disk drives and power supply just lying around, it's almost certain that he'd watched his mother perform upgrades allowing him to see how things fit together. And entirely possible for several of those parts to already be connected, simplifying the process even further.
Oct 13, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
arvie20 said:

Oct 13, 2012 4:19 PM

Dec 2010
ihateeveryone said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ihateeveryone said:

Helllll no. There's nothing to compare them too. At least stuff happens in SAO. At least there's romance. At least the people in the show have a personality./rant

And well, maybe that's the same case with people watching this anime. They don't have a reason to stop watching despite their negative feelings towards the show.

Perhaps, and as you see I'm not asking anyone anymore either, i was just honestly curious that time, there was no ill intent. To busy hating on Sugou anyway, really can't wait till that bastard gets whats coming to him.
Oct 13, 2012 4:19 PM
Oct 2012
Zekken said:
seriously!? how the heck did kirito see suguha in silica!? she looks nothing like silica!? unless someone gives me a reason im just going to assume that kirito has a loli fetish, he wanted to dress up silica in an erotic outfit and walk around in a park full of flowers and tentacles so he could see her panties, taking out the orange guild was just a bonus

He just told her that so she wouldn't be suspicious of him helping her without a reason.
Oct 13, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2010
jimmypod said:
arvie20 said:

I highly doubt that, you should remember

Oct 13, 2012 4:24 PM
Oct 2012
Zekken said:

maybe kirito want to say in terms of personality and attitude not in physical appearance dude :)
Oct 13, 2012 4:32 PM

Jan 2008
Zekken said:

Would make a lovely doujinshi.
Oct 13, 2012 4:32 PM
Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
jimmypod said:
arvie20 said:

yah...i forgot sinon one of the side character in GGO but i hope they can extend it until GGO i REALLY LIKE THIS ANIME but GGO didnt give me a big impact on the novel unlike vol 1~4 and 7

I highly doubt that, you should remember

Oct 13, 2012 4:33 PM

Sep 2012
arvie20 said:
Zekken said:

maybe kirito want to say in terms of personality and attitude not in physical appearance dude :)

how the heck would kirito know anything about her personality after their first contact? and their personality is completely different, sugu is strong, dependable, mature and sexy while silica is weak, dependant, loli and cute

this episode proves that, sugu just beat kirito in kendo and even comforted him when he was down....

me no understand anything that can allow kirito to compare her with sugu....
Oct 13, 2012 4:35 PM

Jul 2011
those fairies look mad gay
Oct 13, 2012 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
Zekken said:
arvie20 said:
Zekken said:

how the heck would kirito know anything about her personality after their first contact? and their personality is completely different, sugu is strong, dependable, mature and sexy while silica is weak, dependant, loli and cute

this episode proves that, sugu just beat kirito in kendo and even comforted him when he was down....

me no understand anything that can allow kirito to compare her with sugu....

Guy approaches little girl.
Guy must not look suspicious.
Guy lies.
Oct 13, 2012 4:37 PM

Sep 2012
Paul said:
Zekken said:

your late there is already one of those but im not sure whether reki had a hand in it like he did with 16.5 and "warmth of the body".....
Oct 13, 2012 4:38 PM

Aug 2011
That was actually f*** good, maybe because of less Asuna, maybe that's why I loved the first episode. ALO off to a good start, don't dissapoint me A-1.
Oct 13, 2012 4:39 PM

Jan 2008
Zekken said:
Paul said:
Zekken said:

your late there is already one of those but im not sure whether reki had a hand in it like he did with 16.5 and "warmth of the body".....

Lack of tentacles and flowers and panties.
Oct 13, 2012 4:41 PM

Sep 2012
Lately said:
those fairies look mad gay

not the term i would like to use but yes, the men with those elf ears look ridiculous while the girls look somewhat attractive.......

ssjokg said:

Guy approaches little girl.
Guy must not look suspicious.
Guy lies.

agreed, thats probably the only logical explanation for it.....but now i wonder what the hell silica was thinking when she met sugu....
Oct 13, 2012 4:41 PM

Jan 2010
Oh god, I can't wait until the very end of ALO -_-
Sugou, just wait until your ass get handed in both ways...
Ahh, I can already see him screaming in despair. HAHHHHHHHHAHAHA
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2012 4:42 PM

Jun 2010
HAHAHAHAHA. OMYGOD. HAHAHAHA. IT'S SUGOU. HAHAHAHA. HOLY SHIT MY DAY IS RUINED. DEYM.

The new OP is ok, pretty much the same as the old one. On the other hand, I like the new ED.

So yeah, This was a good episode. I hope they continue this pace for ALO. Base on the opening, it seems like they won't miss any important characters for ALO. What else to say about this episode.... Nothing really much, it was well executed.

Sugy so hot! Can't wait to see Lyfa!

AND SUGOU. SUGOU HAHAHA. Im gone crazy now that I meet Sugou again! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE

Scoops said:
This episode is prolly the second best after episode one. Just a few details that could have been refined.
A really good adaption from the novel.

If no one noticed, they entered the characters thoughts a lot more this time. Think this is what made this episode so much better than all the other ones.

I agree!
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Today, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.