Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 3, 2008 4:52 PM

Feb 2008
NitroPlus said:
kuroshiroi said:
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish

You can't be serious. Honestly
I don't know man, if possible, I would like to pretend the game doesn't exist. How's that?

Then again, this was probably a pointless struggle from the beginning.
Nov 3, 2008 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
Visual novels always have more than one ending..
Nov 3, 2008 5:47 PM

Sep 2007
Well good job Taku, pretty damn sure you just gave away your sword there.
EDIT: Wait. . .maybe not. . .
J-970Nov 4, 2008 2:03 AM
Nov 3, 2008 7:14 PM

Jun 2007
kuroshiroi said:
Can you please not discuss anything related to the game that hasn't been revealed, even if it's just possible A or B endings. I haven't played the game and don't really want to hear any things that will spoil the ending of the anime. I think some of it has already been spoiled already for me, from the Random Curiosity comments.

That being said, the obvious parts to me and some others, is that the bracelet contains his sword and that the old guy is somehow older Taku.
Rimi is still a complete mystery, she staked a guy but is really nice? WTF?

We seem to have met all of the 6 girls present in the ED also, so I'm hoping things will get even crazier in the next episode. So far it's been a blast.

I'm not sure if anyone's purposely trying to give away the ending. Most of us haven't played the game but pick up all these hints from just watching the anime. It's only normal that we discus these things in the thread that's related to the episode we saw that stuff in. But I agree, spoilers are no fun.
Nov 3, 2008 7:34 PM

Jan 2008
Wonder who the new transfer girl is.
Episode was ok, breast grabbing expected but this wasn't XD
ChiBuki said:
Nov 3, 2008 10:45 PM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:
I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off
Nov 4, 2008 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
traed said:
DeathfireD said:
I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off

i felt the same way also. maybe that is the evil side of him that is no controlled until he gets the di-sword.
Nov 4, 2008 7:56 AM

Sep 2008
Its getting better n better.
Maybe this series are my third fave this season after one outs n OO.
Taku delusion is very pervert ini this episode XD
Nov 4, 2008 8:19 AM

Jun 2008
LOL, I really can't say anything in here, Cause I already played, and finished the game.
Just some ambiguous hints:
OPEN if you want to!

HAPPY watching Guys, This anime is Genius, well not as genius as the game, because you can't choose your delusions.

For example:
when you meet Ayase (4th episode) you can choose to have a negative delusions that will make Ayase cuts Misumi's Hand.
kaimaxNov 4, 2008 8:31 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 4, 2008 8:24 AM

Jun 2008
Don't spoil things for people D:

It's funny to see people's speculations. especially when they are really wrong
Nov 4, 2008 8:29 AM

Aug 2008
lol at this ep.
Nov 4, 2008 8:30 AM

Jun 2008
hirahira said:
Don't spoil things for people D:

It's funny to see people's speculations. especially when they are really wrong

That's why I've put it in a spoiler box. It's up to their curiosity if they want to press it, and besides I didn't spoil anything, cause I've posted in riddles not actual spoilers.

Like I said, I want to discuss but I know too much about it -_-; I've completed all the endings even the Bad ones.

Curiosity Kills the Cat. : D

Nov 4, 2008 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
we need a thread for the game. then we can talk about it all we want
Nov 4, 2008 5:08 PM

Feb 2008
Takumi still annoying.. I hope there will be great character development later.
Nov 5, 2008 1:15 AM

Jun 2008
maLakai said:
Takumi still annoying.. I hope there will be great character development later.
Just wait when they Animate chapter 10 from the game. see how Taku changed himself

I think one chapter will consist of 2 or 3 episodes.

Nov 5, 2008 1:29 AM

Jan 2008
Taku is freaking annoying, his voice(i recommend him shut up for the whole episode!), his appearance and the worst of all: his attitude are all damn irritating, he is one of the worst characters created in any anime ever produced, and i have little patience left for the anime as well which keeps getting further and further from the direction i want it to take...
Nov 5, 2008 1:59 AM

Jun 2008
Goku said:
Taku is freaking annoying, his voice(i recommend him shut up for the whole episode!), his appearance and the worst of all: his attitude are all damn irritating, he is one of the worst characters created in any anime ever produced, and i have little patience left for the anime as well which keeps getting further and further from the direction i want it to take...

SO, this means they made a perfect wuss for the this anime, and They did a great job on making it. Don't get biased because you watch too many Cool Main characters. You need to adapt to the story not the story adapting to your needs.

And if you still don't like it, you'll going to miss some of the most awesome story I've ever seen adapted from a Visual novel.

On Topic:
Found some controversial stuff in the anime.
Nanami wears the bangle on her left wrist, while she wore it on her right in the game.
This will really affect the ending.
kaimaxNov 5, 2008 2:03 AM

Nov 5, 2008 4:47 AM

Jan 2008
it is not that i watch anime with too many cool chars or anything like that. As a matter of fact, i love characters which remind me of humans with flaws as in reality, but Taku is a whole "flaw" with a very few human aspects within >.> The way he talks or reacts to other things happening around his daily life is nothing but artificial... I do not know what the anime has in store for the next episodes since unlike u, im not familiar with the visual novel,but as of now, to me, this is not a series with a deep plot, and is definitely inconsistent in many ways, Taku's delusions in this episode are extremely unnecessary, plus ruined the entire atmosphere, and characters really are bland etc etc... But i don't know why, i cannot bring myself to dropping this series, maybe that's because of the sick OP >.< lol x)
Nov 5, 2008 4:57 AM

Aug 2008
Love it!!...AHHHH!!
Main theme of this episode..."Whose eyes are those?"...:D
Shogun and Di-sword~
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 5, 2008 6:46 PM
Apr 2008
this ep was waaaaaay toooo slow, better pick up again lxd
Nov 5, 2008 6:52 PM
Oct 2007
Well, think in a positive way. At least all the girls are introduced now.

More Rimi and Sena will make me happy.
Nov 5, 2008 11:41 PM

Aug 2007
I'm enjoying the premise of the story, but Taku is just too annoying as the male lead. I don't mind him being scared with the events occurring around him, but being such a complete and utter wuss ruins the experience for me.

Well the girls are cute so I guess I can overlook the rather annoying protagonist...
Nov 6, 2008 9:01 AM

Aug 2007
Hurray for triple posts! There iis a thing called the edit button you know. -.-

And the foot job at the beginning made me laugh.

The creators really did succeed in making an annoying wuss of a main character... which is the whole point I think. :|

I need to find the visual novel somewhere now. >.>

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Nov 6, 2008 1:37 PM

Feb 2008
Good episode.
Now all the important characters are more or less introduced.
Nov 6, 2008 1:41 PM

Jan 2008
Posts removed

roku11, please don't triple post and if you do, please remove them yourself.

Nov 7, 2008 1:35 AM

Aug 2008
great episode ^^
Nov 7, 2008 8:45 PM

Oct 2008
This ep was good I liked the Di-Sword that girl's sword is made of ownage I hope his will be cool as well and omg I hope we get to see more concerts with fes in it

Also haha at getting owned while trying to flirt and pick fes up then getting rejected horribly

feel bad for his sister though he treats her like shit even though shes trying so hard...
Nov 8, 2008 8:31 PM
Dec 2007
Oh god. The faecs.
Nov 8, 2008 8:35 PM

Sep 2007
Still hoping that Takumi is actually crazy (well... more crazy than we know he is), and that none of this stuff is actually happening.
Nov 9, 2008 2:16 AM
Jul 2008
MIND FUCK!
Nov 9, 2008 2:33 AM

Feb 2008
For me this episode is only 3/5. *sigh*

Somehow it becomes too "aloof" for me. Hopefully there is not too much "magic / spiritual power etc." in this show. I expected something like "split personality" or a "coma dream". Well, we will see..... ^^
Nov 9, 2008 4:06 PM

Jun 2007
heh, great.
funny to see how japanese adapt to a single phrase every time a murderous event happens.
Sena <3
lol @ her swinging her di sword
takumi has feet fetishes fantasy..... i really had to lol at that one
hilarious delusion, can't wait to play the game xD
Ayase looked cute.... so she is the silent type... she reminds me rei...
so, he picks up girls by making them aware of takumi.... interesting way of picking up girls..
so takumi felt happy at that, is he finally learning to like normal girls now?
and takumi finally got caught by the detectives.... really, what interesting detectives... but takumi really acted strange....
seira awakaned version... i loved how seira's delusion changed clothes too xD
rimi's cute.... i loved how she was speaking for seira xD
takumi groping rimi's breasts...... hahahhaa, he never expected that, did he?
the doctor left..... is that really a conspiration against takku? at least the nurse stayed...
i love how takumi just bought a cosplay di sword xD
Sena getting mad for some garigari-kun...,... i loved her mad expression xD
lol @ nanami coming in and takumi swinging his "sword" xD
a first present... what a bad brother.... can that be the actual di sword? :P
komoe is cute..... so she is also looking for a di sword?
interesting "delusion" takumi got in..... no one there except shogun who looks like an old man...... poor takumi to wake up in middle of the street with the devil woman... actually, he is lucky for that last part.
i am happy that takumi finally snapped out of it, and thinks of rimi as a cute girl now.i mean, normal girl.
next episode looks really interesting. i hope something better and more mindfucking happens, after all, that is the main reason i got interested in this one D=
Nov 9, 2008 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
Anyone else get the feeling that the more you hate Takumi the more you like the series?

I never played the game, but the guy is such a hardcore introvert I really don't like him =P.
Nov 10, 2008 4:56 PM

Jun 2007
I can't really put into words the sensation I feel when watching this...But I like it.

I just love the fact that I can't trust anything. That's funny, because I've suffered from mild bouts of paranoia before and I didn't find that amusing in the slightest. :s
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Nov 11, 2008 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
This anime is totally insane! I liked!
Nov 12, 2008 2:34 AM

Aug 2008
Anyone typed "Di-sword" in the google search engine??
LOL.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 12, 2008 5:20 PM

Sep 2008
Amazing...

i start to understand a bit...
Nov 14, 2008 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
That foot thing... was so creepy. o_o

And drama in the middle of teh street! Taku screams like a girl. ._.

Sig WILL change soon~
Nov 21, 2008 7:39 PM

Jun 2008
I never read the manga + I'm too lazy to read your guys posts for spoilers :P

So here is my probably very wrong theory: the di-sword is that bracelet he gave away ?!

Nov 24, 2008 9:48 AM
Oct 2008
It's going more and more interesting!
Dec 11, 2008 11:16 AM

Sep 2007
Does anyone know what that ringtone is that plays after takumi wakes up after talking to Shogun?
Ah cheese, the devil's play thing.

Dec 11, 2008 11:20 AM

Jun 2008
Takumi seems to be opening up somewhat now, but man does that guy need to take a chill pill.
Dec 13, 2008 9:18 PM

Oct 2007
Something about a guy in a wheelchair saying "You can't run away," makes me lol.
Dec 28, 2008 12:07 PM

Jan 2008
Besides the fact that I find this series a bit boring, my main problem is that it's just depressing. We have this main character who never has a smile on his face unless he's with his lovable fictional character, he's basically just a disturbed and deranged child. It's not only depressing to watch, but I feel a touch of sympathy and it's evident he's already had some emotional issues in his life involving the whole hospital aspect... Though, somehow the series still manages to intrigue me in some bizarre way....
May 13, 2009 1:55 AM

May 2009
that ending song always ruins the mood.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
May 23, 2009 8:13 AM

Apr 2007
Someone probably posted this screenshot, don't feel like going through every reply:

Problem spotted.
Jul 19, 2009 8:44 PM

Aug 2008
lovely they went sci-fi...
got a feeling they just seriously screwed up this anime...
Sep 21, 2009 6:50 PM

Aug 2009
I loved it. I still think Takumi is crazy and its all in his head.I think Rimi is really his friend and he has some sort of secret crush on her or obsession with. He can't have her in real life so he imagines she doesn't exist and imagines himself with Seira an anime character that looks like Rimi in order to cope with the fact Rimi just wants to be friends.Takumi thinking Rimi is the devil woman and murderer is merely a subconscious attempt of his to demonize her thus keep himself separate from Rimi.
Nov 20, 2009 5:41 AM

Aug 2009
It was cool when Taku said "thank you" to Rimi^^

AlphaEnd said:
that ending song always ruins the mood.

Definitely...
mrmukNov 20, 2009 7:24 AM
Mar 25, 2010 8:03 PM

Jun 2009
Di-sword ey. Like the boob grab eek. The ending was still creepy haha
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.