Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: ChäoS;HEAd Episode 4 Discussion

Nov 2, 2008 1:51 AM

I just thought this was hilarious for a delusion. Or not.

Nov 2, 2008 1:48 AM

ChiBuki said:
I just thought this was hilarious for a delusion. Or not.

OH MAN I LOL! SO MUCH AT THIS PART! LOL! I THOUGH HE WAS PITIFUL AND THE BREAST GRABBING OF RIMI WAS BETTER!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

Nov 2, 2008 3:36 AM

Very disappointing anime so far. EVERYTHING feels rushed in comparision to the VN. I'll keep watching just to see which ending they're going for A or AA I don't think that we will get a B ending.

Nov 2, 2008 11:37 AM

It looks it will be A. definitely not a B ending.

But yeah, it's all so rushed. I'm pretty much just watching it for the same reason you are

Nov 2, 2008 2:16 PM

hirahira said:
It looks it will be A.

I think so too.

Nov 2, 2008 2:21 PM

Need more fanservice, need more explanation, need more Sera tan !!

Nov 2, 2008 3:02 PM

No more fanservice! and Seira-tan annoys me a lot

Nov 2, 2008 7:59 PM

great episode, i wonder whats causing his delusions? x__x MOAR! >:O

Nov 2, 2008 10:09 PM

one episode a week isn't enough to satisfy the beast. :(

Nov 2, 2008 10:49 PM

Dude i love this anime! It's fucking insane, but i hate taku.
Instagram: Luzifurr

Nov 2, 2008 11:27 PM

man, so many encounters this episode. i love it. and Rimi's looks when Taku grabbed her made me lol.

Nov 3, 2008 12:40 AM

jonja said:
Dude i love this anime! It's fucking insane, but i hate taku.

What!? Taku is the reason I tune in every week. Well, that and the mindfucks.

Which we got IN SPADES this time around.

I'm definitely going to pick up the visnovel after the show is over, so I can see what kinds of details got left out in the adaptation.

Nov 3, 2008 1:13 AM

I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.

Nov 3, 2008 3:02 AM

nice episode

That old guy looks suspicious

Nov 3, 2008 3:18 AM

Can you please not discuss anything related to the game that hasn't been revealed, even if it's just possible A or B endings. I haven't played the game and don't really want to hear any things that will spoil the ending of the anime. I think some of it has already been spoiled already for me, from the Random Curiosity comments.

That being said, the obvious parts to me and some others, is that the bracelet contains his sword and that the old guy is somehow older Taku.
Rimi is still a complete mystery, she staked a guy but is really nice? WTF?

We seem to have met all of the 6 girls present in the ED also, so I'm hoping things will get even crazier in the next episode. So far it's been a blast.

Nov 3, 2008 3:30 AM

Another great episode.

I like everything so far and it would be great to be kept in mystery a little bit more, because I get the feeling the solution of everything will be the downfall of this show, but I hope I'm wrong.

Nov 3, 2008 1:27 PM

kuroshiroi said:
Can you please not discuss anything related to the game that hasn't been revealed, even if it's just possible A or B endings. I haven't played the game and don't really want to hear any things that will spoil the ending of the anime. I think some of it has already been spoiled already for me, from the Random Curiosity comments.

Well guessing that it probably ends in A AA or B isn't a spoiler when you don't know what either ending does, also it's just guessing.

Modified by NitroPlus, Nov 3, 2008 1:30 PM

Nov 3, 2008 3:20 PM

Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish, IMO. If you have to talk about the game, make a seperate thread and mark it spoilers. But that's just me and maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be spoiled anyway but I'm hoping my whining may delay it :)

Nov 3, 2008 3:41 PM

bleh, this show went downhill from ep3. didnt really want any sort of magic to be involved, would have been so cool if it had become some sort of thriller with taku fighting his own self etc. well, thats just me. anyhow, even if i think the show went down, its still really good. the worst thing i can imagine happening now is that taku gets the sword and begins fighting evil or something, i would throw up, srsly

Nov 3, 2008 4:39 PM

kuroshiroi said:
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish

You can't be serious. Honestly

Nov 3, 2008 4:52 PM

NitroPlus said:
kuroshiroi said:
Even knowing there is more than one ending is spoilerish

You can't be serious. Honestly
I don't know man, if possible, I would like to pretend the game doesn't exist. How's that?

Then again, this was probably a pointless struggle from the beginning.

Nov 3, 2008 5:46 PM

Visual novels always have more than one ending..

Nov 3, 2008 5:47 PM

Well good job Taku, pretty damn sure you just gave away your sword there.
EDIT: Wait. . .maybe not. . .
Modified by J-970, Nov 4, 2008 2:03 AM

Nov 3, 2008 7:14 PM

kuroshiroi said:

That being said, the obvious parts to me and some others, is that the bracelet contains his sword and that the old guy is somehow older Taku.
Rimi is still a complete mystery, she staked a guy but is really nice? WTF?

We seem to have met all of the 6 girls present in the ED also, so I'm hoping things will get even crazier in the next episode. So far it's been a blast.

I'm not sure if anyone's purposely trying to give away the ending. Most of us haven't played the game but pick up all these hints from just watching the anime. It's only normal that we discus these things in the thread that's related to the episode we saw that stuff in. But I agree, spoilers are no fun.

Nov 3, 2008 7:34 PM

Wonder who the new transfer girl is.
Episode was ok, breast grabbing expected but this wasn't XD
ChiBuki said:

Nov 3, 2008 10:45 PM

DeathfireD said:
I Still wanna know if the old guy on the side of the road is Taku's older or even true self XD. They always zoom in on him when Taku walks by him. He also sits like Taku when he's having one of his fits.

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off

Nov 4, 2008 12:41 AM

traed said:
DeathfireD said:

i thought it might be him too, the voice almost sounded like him a little, but i brushed the thought away and figured that would be kind of off

i felt the same way also. maybe that is the evil side of him that is no controlled until he gets the di-sword.

Nov 4, 2008 7:56 AM

Its getting better n better.
Maybe this series are my third fave this season after one outs n OO.
Taku delusion is very pervert ini this episode XD

Nov 4, 2008 8:19 AM

LOL, I really can't say anything in here, Cause I already played, and finished the game.
Just some ambiguous hints:
OPEN if you want to!

HAPPY watching Guys, This anime is Genius, well not as genius as the game, because you can't choose your delusions.

For example:
when you meet Ayase (4th episode) you can choose to have a negative delusions that will make Ayase cuts Misumi's Hand.
Modified by kaimax, Nov 4, 2008 8:31 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

Nov 4, 2008 8:24 AM

Don't spoil things for people D:

It's funny to see people's speculations. especially when they are really wrong

Nov 4, 2008 8:29 AM

lol at this ep.

Nov 4, 2008 8:30 AM

hirahira said:
Don't spoil things for people D:

It's funny to see people's speculations. especially when they are really wrong

That's why I've put it in a spoiler box. It's up to their curiosity if they want to press it, and besides I didn't spoil anything, cause I've posted in riddles not actual spoilers.

Like I said, I want to discuss but I know too much about it -_-; I've completed all the endings even the Bad ones.

Curiosity Kills the Cat. : D

Nov 4, 2008 8:39 AM

we need a thread for the game. then we can talk about it all we want

Nov 4, 2008 5:08 PM

Takumi still annoying.. I hope there will be great character development later.

Nov 5, 2008 1:15 AM

maLakai said:
Takumi still annoying.. I hope there will be great character development later.
Just wait when they Animate chapter 10 from the game. see how Taku changed himself

I think one chapter will consist of 2 or 3 episodes.

Nov 5, 2008 1:29 AM

Taku is freaking annoying, his voice(i recommend him shut up for the whole episode!), his appearance and the worst of all: his attitude are all damn irritating, he is one of the worst characters created in any anime ever produced, and i have little patience left for the anime as well which keeps getting further and further from the direction i want it to take...

Nov 5, 2008 1:59 AM

Goku said:
Taku is freaking annoying, his voice(i recommend him shut up for the whole episode!), his appearance and the worst of all: his attitude are all damn irritating, he is one of the worst characters created in any anime ever produced, and i have little patience left for the anime as well which keeps getting further and further from the direction i want it to take...

SO, this means they made a perfect wuss for the this anime, and They did a great job on making it. Don't get biased because you watch too many Cool Main characters. You need to adapt to the story not the story adapting to your needs.

And if you still don't like it, you'll going to miss some of the most awesome story I've ever seen adapted from a Visual novel.

On Topic:
Found some controversial stuff in the anime.
Nanami wears the bangle on her left wrist, while she wore it on her right in the game.
This will really affect the ending.
Modified by kaimax, Nov 5, 2008 2:03 AM

Nov 5, 2008 4:47 AM

it is not that i watch anime with too many cool chars or anything like that. As a matter of fact, i love characters which remind me of humans with flaws as in reality, but Taku is a whole "flaw" with a very few human aspects within >.> The way he talks or reacts to other things happening around his daily life is nothing but artificial... I do not know what the anime has in store for the next episodes since unlike u, im not familiar with the visual novel,but as of now, to me, this is not a series with a deep plot, and is definitely inconsistent in many ways, Taku's delusions in this episode are extremely unnecessary, plus ruined the entire atmosphere, and characters really are bland etc etc... But i don't know why, i cannot bring myself to dropping this series, maybe that's because of the sick OP >.< lol x)

Nov 5, 2008 4:57 AM

Love it!!...AHHHH!!
Main theme of this episode..."Whose eyes are those?"...:D
Shogun and Di-sword~
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Nov 5, 2008 6:46 PM
this ep was waaaaaay toooo slow, better pick up again lxd

Nov 5, 2008 6:52 PM
Well, think in a positive way. At least all the girls are introduced now.

More Rimi and Sena will make me happy.

Nov 5, 2008 11:41 PM

I'm enjoying the premise of the story, but Taku is just too annoying as the male lead. I don't mind him being scared with the events occurring around him, but being such a complete and utter wuss ruins the experience for me.

Well the girls are cute so I guess I can overlook the rather annoying protagonist...

Nov 6, 2008 9:01 AM

Hurray for triple posts! There iis a thing called the edit button you know. -.-

And the foot job at the beginning made me laugh.

The creators really did succeed in making an annoying wuss of a main character... which is the whole point I think. :|

I need to find the visual novel somewhere now. >.>

Felli disapproves of this thread.

Nov 6, 2008 1:37 PM

Good episode.
Now all the important characters are more or less introduced.

Nov 6, 2008 1:41 PM

Posts removed

roku11, please don't triple post and if you do, please remove them yourself.

Nov 7, 2008 1:35 AM

great episode ^^

Nov 7, 2008 8:45 PM

This ep was good I liked the Di-Sword that girl's sword is made of ownage I hope his will be cool as well and omg I hope we get to see more concerts with fes in it

Also haha at getting owned while trying to flirt and pick fes up then getting rejected horribly

feel bad for his sister though he treats her like shit even though shes trying so hard...

Nov 8, 2008 8:31 PM
Oh god. The faecs.

Nov 8, 2008 8:35 PM

Still hoping that Takumi is actually crazy (well... more crazy than we know he is), and that none of this stuff is actually happening.

Nov 9, 2008 2:16 AM
MIND FUCK!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »