Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: ChäoS;HEAd Episode 4 Discussion

Aug 17, 2018 12:02 AM

My good god I can't stand Taku's voice and that wimpiness. Stop escaping everything, jesus christ. The series only have 12 episodes, and 4 episodes in, dude still hasn't progressed one bit. It's been 1/3 of the series ffs.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Nov 27, 2018 7:21 AM

God I hate Takumi, he’s the sorriest excuse. No wonder the Japanese hate Hikkomori, they’re disgusting.

There, I feel better. The show is actually pretty good, even though the MC is so loathsome.

Oct 23, 2019 2:51 PM

ShonenChoco said:

NoviSun said:
God I hate Takumi, he’s the sorriest excuse. No wonder the Japanese hate Hikkomori, they’re disgusting.

There, I feel better. The show is actually pretty good, even though the MC is so loathsome.

No wonder humans hate spiders. Spiders are disgusting, and so different, and scary!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A SPIDER, I SWEAR I'M NOT A SPIDER!! Not... a... spider...
hahahaha Love the Hikkomori! hahahahaha Let the Hikkomori and spiders of the world unite!

Feb 15, 2020 2:41 AM

Em.. So now this Kishimoto Ayase says that Takumi is everything to her as Rimi previously did?.. What does this suppose to mean?.. Or was it illusion?.. Usually you can tell them apart, but this time it's strange, what was truth or not..
Also protag needs to find his sword and salvation in it, according to Ayase?..
So swords who feed on negative emotions of people, huh.. Sounds more like evil swords, not like swords of salvation.. But who knows.. ;p
So that black haired girl is very serious, but also has sweet tooth for one ice-cream.. ;p
Well, at least Nanami got a present from brother.. ;P
And Rimi got her "arigato" from Takumi, I guess.. ;p It's a bit ironic with these presents at the same time, of course.. With how still cold he is.. But I guess he also with honesty first time thanked Rimi?..

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]