Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 17, 2012 11:12 PM

Jun 2012
Another great episode. It seems that he has finally found trust in yet another 'friend', but will it end up the same as with Yua? I'm guessing that's not the end of the Di-Sword (probably relates to the bracelet-looking things). It seems that they will play a big part (and it seems that he is not alone, possibly).
5/5 Very interesting, especially with the creepy scenes.

Nov 11, 2012 11:01 PM

Oct 2011
Takumi in the anime isn't as bad as he is in the VN... he's pretty much garbage there, except near the end. And they butchered Kozupii's character design.
Dec 24, 2012 9:16 PM
Sep 2012
Never talk to the police without your lawyer nearby, Taku.
Jan 16, 2013 9:52 AM

Jan 2012
The mysteries and delusions continue. Another great episode.

Feb 26, 2013 8:35 PM

Jan 2013
Continues to be pretty good and not boring.
Jul 14, 2013 12:48 AM

Jul 2008
Man this is something right out of shin megami tensei, crazy stuff just gets crazier.
Jul 14, 2013 3:35 AM

Jun 2010
She asked him if he'd seen any Errors... could she mean things that are changing in the world? Or are Errors something that she fights with the Di-Sword?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2013 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
Dat footjob delusion o.O
Oct 8, 2013 11:20 PM

Feb 2010
wow i didn't know this show was gonna be this dark. That's my favorite type of series but this didint seem like it at all. Not from the pictures and videos I've seen. It should be shown more! I like it!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Oct 30, 2013 7:29 PM

Nov 2012
"Errors?" (Possibly about something to due will all the changes that have been happening?)

Lmao at his(fake) sword braking,so much for his protection.Pretty obvious that the real sword was the bracelet that he gave to Nanami.

Takumi freaks out in front of the detectives,thus make himself look even more suspicious.

Kozou takes an interest in Takumi.

That empty Tokyo delusion was scary,just imagine being all alone and completely isolated in a bigass city like Tokyo.

Shogun appears,and tells Takumi that he needs to awaken or else more people will die.Was expecting him to be an old man,I think he might be Takumi from the future.

Takumi is starting to get closer to Rimi.

Based on the pv,seems the plot is going to progress some more now with Yua reappearing and Ayase threaten Takumi with her Di-Sword.

Edit: Also dat foot fetish part was weird.
Dec 7, 2013 10:35 AM
Aug 2012
we spend waaaaay too much time in this dude's inner monologues, says the same stuf over and over. getting annoying
Feb 26, 2014 1:52 PM

Jun 2013
I'm starting to think all of these girls are Takumi's delusions fucking with him. I could be wrong. I'll keep watching more to find out.
Mar 8, 2014 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
YOU ARE SUPPPERR SPECIALLL LAL LALALA MIRACLE BABYYY HAPPY TO BE WITH UUUUUUUUUU
Mar 31, 2014 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
kisschuu said:
YOU ARE SUPPPERR SPECIALLL LAL LALALA MIRACLE BABYYY HAPPY TO BE WITH UUUUUUUUUU

lol, you made my day :D
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 13, 2014 6:35 AM

Mar 2014
hmm.. 4th gen event is about Vampires.
"Who eyes are those" phrase is becoming popular on public!!
New characters Debut!!
That Ecchi scene ... Foot fetish !! just a delusion... DAMN.
Aoi Sena ... Di-sword .. errors... gathered.. This Revelations gone on a different level.
Fes true name !! Kishimoto Ayase!!
This is the beginning of TAKUMI'S HAREM!!! ... I said with a proud face.
Sudden confession!! damn I GONNA LOVE THIS MOMENTS!! this is what I am hoping for!! and was another Delusion for the letdown of many FANS ... DAMN.
Police comes to investigates!! its getting interesting over time!!
Well.. he bluntly told the truth about his "delusion" route . (means he didn't tell the picture with no rimi on it . likely , that he was the murderer.) Don't panic bro ..
oh.. I will use now the word "Brainwash" instead of "Mind-controlling" for a better view.
well.. The Police take that as an advantage for further advancing the Staking case.
Woah another perverted scene!! ... damn so good !! ... ahem.. romance points to rimi!!
takumi still being paranoid though.
Don't take it too hard bro .. its just your Delusions that makes you so pessimistic .
WTF!? Gurajiooru ancient history of mystical dark swords in anicent europe!? Is this on our folktales/myths !? or was just made for this anime!? ... Di-swords are kinda cool!!
It that folktale thing is an gaming anime on this anime!? .. It looks like anime made just for this anime . it even has a "Tower of vanguard" thing making it more like an RPG game.
SM play ... damn I agree with ya Takumi..
Woah... Sword got broken in half like that ... Fake or just cheaply made!? ... I got for both lol!!
Imouto tsundere cute!!
Orihara Kozue... new character!!
He is on another dimension but the same world I guess!!
Shogun's debut!!..
Well shit ... WTF is this ... Its like almost all of my theories were backfired to me . dafuq is happening!! ... WAIT ... I think I have another theory!!(this theory is the one that connects everything I said earlier) ... Shogun is the owner of Takumi's eyes!! its like his split personality that kills for the sake of that RPG-like mythical theme of gurajiooru ancient Di-swords with their pretty much ritual of killing people with crucifixion of crosses on the victim . Is Shogun was a believer of this gurajiooru religion!? , his split personality and owner of his eyes!? or just his own delusions of his like Seria-tan!!?.. well.. Truth will come.
More and more comes out like a revelation.
That Slap !! face reality dumbass . Know the real truth and don't just accuse someone!!
He reformed and reflected anyways . When Takumi acts like a man!! cool!!
Pretty nice Episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 4:51 PM

Apr 2014
Oh no, the infamous 'Accidental boob grab'
Also a footjob, yep.

also; girls with swords ftw.
Nov 26, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2012
lol at that footjob scence, new transfer studens just keep showing
too much delusions

Apr 20, 2015 12:08 PM

Oct 2014
Pretty solid, I'm wondering who this new transfer student is. Dat old man tho, like what?
Mar 7, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2012
This show makes me want to reevaluate my life.
Mar 13, 2017 4:38 PM

Oct 2012
So far so good, they stick to the novel pretty nicely. And with Kozue in, we now have full cast introduced.
Aug 17, 2018 12:02 AM

Jun 2011
My good god I can't stand Taku's voice and that wimpiness. Stop escaping everything, jesus christ. The series only have 12 episodes, and 4 episodes in, dude still hasn't progressed one bit. It's been 1/3 of the series ffs.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 27, 2018 7:21 AM

Aug 2018
God I hate Takumi, he’s the sorriest excuse. No wonder the Japanese hate Hikkomori, they’re disgusting.

There, I feel better. The show is actually pretty good, even though the MC is so loathsome.
Oct 23, 2019 2:51 PM

Aug 2018
ShonenChoco said:

NoviSun said:
God I hate Takumi, he’s the sorriest excuse. No wonder the Japanese hate Hikkomori, they’re disgusting.

There, I feel better. The show is actually pretty good, even though the MC is so loathsome.

No wonder humans hate spiders. Spiders are disgusting, and so different, and scary!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A SPIDER, I SWEAR I'M NOT A SPIDER!! Not... a... spider...
hahahaha Love the Hikkomori! hahahahaha Let the Hikkomori and spiders of the world unite!
Feb 15, 2020 2:41 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. So now this Kishimoto Ayase says that Takumi is everything to her as Rimi previously did?.. What does this suppose to mean?.. Or was it illusion?.. Usually you can tell them apart, but this time it's strange, what was truth or not..
Also protag needs to find his sword and salvation in it, according to Ayase?..
So swords who feed on negative emotions of people, huh.. Sounds more like evil swords, not like swords of salvation.. But who knows.. ;p
So that black haired girl is very serious, but also has sweet tooth for one ice-cream.. ;p
Well, at least Nanami got a present from brother.. ;P
And Rimi got her "arigato" from Takumi, I guess.. ;p It's a bit ironic with these presents at the same time, of course.. With how still cold he is.. But I guess he also with honesty first time thanked Rimi?..
Mar 16, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 2013
LOL @ Takumi's delusions
I don't really get why the police just let him go, after what he said.
Feb 21, 2023 4:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is crazier and crazier, I need a Di-Sword though
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Yesterday

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Today, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.