Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2007 5:47 AM

Oct 2006
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Seriously, this is one of the best shows ever. And this episode was one of the best. I couldn't take my eyes of the screen for a single second.

So now, bets on the table :P

Will the Mu and Human reach a peaceful coexistence? will they annihilate each other?, who will stand atop? if any...
What ever the case I can't shake the feeling that we'll see Jomy die in the last episode.
One more week to go -.-"
Sep 18, 2007 3:49 PM
Apr 2006
this was one awesome episode :D

so both Keith and Jomy ignored the wishes of their supporters and went to confront the grand Mother...great development^^ the ending can only be epic~

Kayrhandros said:

What ever the case I can't shake the feeling that we'll see Jomy die in the last episode.
nooo! don't say bad things...>.>
ok...but seriously. that was a option that went through my mind too...although i don't want Jomy to die. but...it would be brilliant if they did it right...and there is also the option of Keith dying, ne?
well, i hope that everyone survives! so there. :P

wonder what's up with Tony btw...his role can't be over so soon...
Sep 18, 2007 3:59 PM

Oct 2006
DarkLaila said:
ok...but seriously. that was a option that went through my mind too...although i don't want Jomy to die. but...it would be brilliant if they did it right...and there is also the option of Keith dying, ne?
I wouldn't describe Jomy dying as brilliant -.-" .. even if he had a "good death", but I know what you mean :). As for Keith, he can die for as much as I care -.-

DarkLaila said:
wonder what's up with Tony btw...his role can't be over so soon...
Well... If Jomy does die, he'd be the natural successor I guess. But I'm hoping he'll grab relevance in the ending without the need for that... we'll see.
Sep 21, 2007 6:56 PM

Dec 2006
Definately an awesome episode. Can't wait to see how the final showdown will end, or if there will even be one. Definately an underrated show.
Jan 3, 2008 6:43 PM
Dec 2007
I kinda hate physis : > most annoying person. She´s just whining, make up your mind and stick to it.
Nov 23, 2008 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Awesome episode.

I don't see Jomy dieing, but I think Kieth definitely has to die. Perhaps he will die saving Jomy?

I will have to see, I was thinking that Keith was going to use Megido to destroy Earth just as the Mu arrived... but that turned out wrong, and seeing as it is where Grandmother is it makes sense.

"There is no such thing as God in this world." -Setsuna F. Seiei
Nov 6, 2009 2:16 PM

May 2009
OmegaRed said:
I was thinking that Keith was going to use Megido to destroy Earth just as the Mu arrived...
Yeah, I thought that was going to happen too. I'm glad Keith decided to negotiate, but who knows what he's going to do next episode... Time to find out.
Mar 14, 2010 9:03 PM

Jul 2008
Grandmother is pretty grand. I wonder how negotiating will work at this point.
Sep 13, 2010 6:42 PM

Jul 2009
I love how I can never accurately guess what's going to happen next. The tension is so high, and so are the stakes!

I have a feeling that all my faves will die for some reason ;__;

I can't even imagine what the end result of this meeting will be.

The most underrated series I've ever watched. 10/10 ♥
RizzleSep 13, 2010 7:08 PM
Sep 22, 2011 10:19 AM

Oct 2010
Why... can I tell all anime lovers that they should wallow in shame if they've never seen this show?

Please don't. Kill. Jomy. Don't.
Keith cancelling 6 Megido shots was one of his two only acceptable actions, the other being his normality towards Matsuka and his school friends.

It's been so gripping, but when they finally reach Terra... those frustrations were so huge, man :/
Sep 26, 2011 4:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
No matter what the final chapter is like, this has been a great show.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 27, 2013 9:21 AM

Nov 2009
Hrmmm, I wonder what is going to happen with the meeting of mother . . . Anyways, was pretty surprised that Keith was willing to talk with Jomy at all, didn't expect him to go with the "negotiate" option even if he was having slight doubts.
Jul 2, 2014 6:01 PM

Aug 2010
Damn I didn't expect this. Glad Keith decided to agree with the negotiation. I'm scared that the last episode will be a sad one.
Jan 29, 2017 8:46 PM

Apr 2014
Keith is looking worse with everyone episode. i can't believe he was a hunk at some point. guess all that murdering innocents is taking a toll on him, huh. weird how he didn't react to Tony at all, after he tried to kill him and all. but i guess also not weird since he basically has no emotions

i'm still really confused about Grandmother. what is it? how was it created? and what did she tell Keith? why do Mu exist? but man the Grandmother is creepy!

to be fair, did they really expect Earth to look the same as it did? it's been hundred of years AND they already knew that the Earth was polluted beyond repair. so stupid

very scared for the last episode. not more about scared of someone dying but the LACK of someone dying *cough* Keith. at this point i do not care for any of the characters that much, i only liked Soldier Blue. Jomy was alright until he decided to turn into a hypocrite. Suena is pretty ok. i guess i also like Tony, despite him being naive and all

Keith needs to die, i'll be so disappointed if he doesn't. i don't care, give him some grand death that's supposed to evoke sadness. i just want death for him
belovingJan 29, 2017 8:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 3:03 PM

Mar 2014
Canaries... oh god... just like miner's canaries that they used in mines to determine if the air was too toxic for humans... the tiny bird would die first as an early warning system... and they're using little kids... that's fucked up.

Finally we'll get THE TRUTH that will hopefully explain all the vague foreshadowing they've been doing this entire show. Can't believe Grandmother has been in the earth's core the entire time. Wonder if she's just been keeping the earth toxic (and not restoring it) to keep humanity under her digital thumb the entire time.
Aug 14, 2020 6:19 PM
Nov 2014
We're right at the end now, so I guess in this version Jomy doesn't
Jan 3, 2021 12:30 PM
Dec 2019
It was Motherboard the whole time!

Dec 18, 2021 3:43 PM

Sep 2013
"Get me some coffee, Makka."
That was a pretty hard feel moment.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 13 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 1, 2011

6 by His0kaDevv »»
Mar 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 1 Discussion

Kayrhandros - May 29, 2007

29 by zeroquinze »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 22, 2008

84 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 13, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 21 Discussion

puedjies - Feb 8, 2009

15 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 15 Discussion

d388 - Aug 24, 2007

27 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.