Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2012 1:08 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It Is Near The End :P They Leave In 3 Days :P Personally I Would Not Have Chosen Kyoko >_>
I Would Have Liked Some Brother Complex Coming From Eiko But I Guess That Is Never Gonna Happen
Oct 13, 2012 7:32 AM

Dec 2010
Lol the mountain turned pink xD I would've loved to see that in colour. Its been a while since we've seen one of Jiro's inventions.
Jiro's dad looks pretty cool they really do look a lot alike, well his dad looks a lot smarter with the suit an all.
Spkilla said:
Personally I Would Not Have Chosen Kyoko >_> I Would Have Liked Some Brother Complex Coming From Eiko But I Guess That Is Never Gonna Happen

It was a given right from the beginning that Jiro would choose Kyouko even if they did have all these other characters and I think she was the most likeable character from them all even if she is a tsundere. Also Eiko showing a brother complex wouldn't really fit her character, since although lazy she's quite a serious character
Oct 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Oct 2011
darkwap said:
Lol the mountain turned pink xD I would've loved to see that in colour. Its been a while since we've seen one of Jiro's inventions.
Jiro's dad looks pretty cool they really do look a lot alike, well his dad looks a lot smarter with the suit an all.
Spkilla said:
Personally I Would Not Have Chosen Kyoko >_> I Would Have Liked Some Brother Complex Coming From Eiko But I Guess That Is Never Gonna Happen

It was a given right from the beginning that Jiro would choose Kyouko even if they did have all these other characters and I think she was the most likeable character from them all even if she is a tsundere. Also Eiko showing a brother complex wouldn't really fit her character, since although lazy she's quite a serious character

Lol, Does It Matter What I Think Lol, Obviously Kyoko Is Going To End Up With Jiro >_> Since She Is The Main Lead But I Would Have Preferred If There Was A Side Arc/Chapter/Story Where Eiko Has Feelings For Jiro Too >_>
I Have A Thing For Older Female/Sister Who Have A Lazy Outer Appearance Fools Around But Is Actually Serious <3 Or Someone Who Abuses Little Brother But Actually Loves Him
Recommend Me Anything If You Got Something
Oct 14, 2012 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
darkwap said:

Yeah, me too it was great and the large pic was the best :)
darkwap said:

One down 3 to go :)
By 3 I mean:
Jiro and Kyouku
Midoritani and Yuki
Saburo and Luna

I wonder if all 3 will get done by the end

After this ch i have the feeling that the 3rd is not gonna happen but i still hope for it :)
Oct 17, 2012 8:20 AM

Jun 2010
He's here! Not as epic of a comeback that I wished for, but it'll make for a good ending I guess.

Spkilla said:
darkwap said:
I Have A Thing For Older Female/Sister Who Have A Lazy Outer Appearance Fools Around But Is Actually Serious <3 Or Someone Who Abuses Little Brother But Actually Loves Him
Recommend Me Anything If You Got Something

While I myself hate any sort of incest, I did stumble across this one manga, you'd definitely enjoy - Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki. It's quite easy on the incest thing and the end is actually kind of sweet. And also hilarious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Aku Chapter 160 Discussion

Spkilla - Nov 13, 2012

14 by hlubkoj2020 »»
Jul 30, 2017 7:35 PM

» Why Hajimete no Aku never get a anime adaptation?

johnknight648 - Jul 24, 2015

1 by ccccrse »»
Apr 14, 2017 9:22 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Aku Chapter 159 Discussion

Megmurdel - Nov 11, 2012

5 by Stark700 »»
Feb 18, 2015 7:59 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Aku Chapter 154 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Oct 11, 2012

2 by Stark700 »»
Feb 18, 2015 7:11 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Aku Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 17, 2015 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.