Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2008 2:49 PM

May 2008
Welcome to 666 Moreland Ave, Apt. A-1, the official residence of Reverend Andrei Mazenov.

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES. PM ME AND I WILL CHOOSE WHO CAN LIVE WITH ME.

The Rules and Rights of Apt. A-1:

1) Keep the place clean, keep the place real.
2) The more wall scrolls and posters, the better.
3) MUST be able to tolerate cigarettes, booze, and be "420 friendly".
4) Must be willing to be tolerant of the Reverend's "unconventional" religious and political beliefs
5) Do NOT touch the good Reverend's wine collection.
6) Ask permission before inviting people over unless they are close mutual friends of ours.

LIVING ROOM:

Kitchen:

Bathrooms 1 & 2:

Office Area:

Knock yourselves out, future roomies.
AndreiOct 29, 2008 2:52 PM
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

92% OF TEENS DON'T THINK RAP IS REAL MUSIC. IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 8% WHO AIN'T A PUNK-ASS FOOL, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 29, 2008 3:03 PM

May 2008
Andrei's Room:

The view from Andrei's room:

Better pictures (more realistic, more true to my old apartment) to come about soon.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

92% OF TEENS DON'T THINK RAP IS REAL MUSIC. IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 8% WHO AIN'T A PUNK-ASS FOOL, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Nov 3, 2008 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
Maho-shonen's room.

Nov 3, 2008 5:56 PM

May 2008
Daaaamn brother, you moved in pretty fast. Enjoy your big bath tub, btw:

BTW, no rent is due towards me due to the fact that this condo is BOUGHT, not for rent.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 3, 2008 6:03 PM

Sep 2008
Awsome.

What do you think of my room?

Nov 3, 2008 6:10 PM

Aug 2008
Maho-shonen said:
Awsome.

What do you think of my room?

(( is that really your room in real-life??? ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 3, 2008 6:10 PM

May 2008
Cluttered, but filled with some damn fine posters! Don't worry, it's your room, you can do as you please within it.

*walks into kitchen, puts on tea kettle* Mmmm. Tea.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 3, 2008 6:15 PM

Sep 2008
Yes it is.
This is were I am right now.

Nov 3, 2008 6:22 PM

May 2008
*after making a cup of chamomile tea* I would celebrate with you tonight, but I am so exhausted that I'm probably going to go to bed right now. Good night!
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 3, 2008 6:24 PM

Sep 2008
That is ok I wil be up most of the night.
Probaly on MAL.

Nov 3, 2008 6:33 PM

Aug 2008
Maho-shonen said:
Yes it is.
This is were I am right now.

OMFG HOW COULD YOU AFFORD ALL OF THAT!?!?!?!?!

lol typical male species... you should clean up a bit ^^; Y'know, get some storage space... and <3 Rikku fanart!!

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 3, 2008 6:58 PM

Sep 2008
Everting is where I can find it.
And did you not see the drawing I made of her right above th Nana poster in at least 2 of the photos.

Nov 4, 2008 10:04 AM

Aug 2008
Maho-shonen said:
Everting is where I can find it.
And did you not see the drawing I made of her right above th Nana poster in at least 2 of the photos.

I did!! =] Although I like Yuna more... but Rikku's a VERY CLOSE SECOND!!! And you drew that? Not bad! =D

But seriously... that's OD DVDs/GAMES/TV/POSTERS... Were you spoiled or did you buy everything yourself?

Ah I remembered my N64... I never did beat the elite four... ='[ I only made it to Lance ONCE and I still lost.... >>"

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 11:03 AM

Sep 2008
Magaziens, and posters found in the games them selves.

Nov 4, 2008 2:55 PM

May 2008
*knocks on Maho's door* Hey you two, help me go down to the Little 5 Points package store!

WE'RE HAVING A FUCKIN' MOVE-IN PARTY. TOMORROW NIGHT. YAAAA MOTHERBITCHES!!!!!!11111111111
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 3:38 PM

Sep 2008
*opens door*
Alright I'm going I'll get some stuff.

Nov 4, 2008 3:41 PM

May 2008
*grabs Maho's hand* Let's go.

(enters L5P Package store, nods to the Korean store-owner and his wife) Hey y'all!

(starts going up and down, buying Smirnoff vodka, Midori liqueur, Sauza tequila, Capt. Morgan's rum, and various packs of Guinness, Duvel, PBR, and Newcastle Brown Ale)

Set'em on the counter, Maho!

(chit chats with the old Korean guy, orders a carton of American Spirits and some clove cigarettes)

*steps out onto the street, lights clove cigarette, looks around* Hmmm, perhaps a burger at The Vortex or some Savage Pizza is in order tomorrow night.

*turns to Maho* Anyways, back to A-1!
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 3:49 PM

Sep 2008
Well with all the booze I could do a hell of a fire spell.

Nov 4, 2008 3:51 PM

May 2008
Oh, some of this shit is for my altar. You can have some too, but we mainly need to get fucked up.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 3:56 PM

Sep 2008
I see.

Hamered.

Nov 4, 2008 3:57 PM

May 2008
Wasted.

Flogged.

Pissed.

Whatever.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 4:39 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:
Oh, some of this shit is for my altar. You can have some too, but we mainly need to get fucked up.

(( What kind of ordained priest ARE YOU?!?!! xDDDD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 4:42 PM

May 2008
Universal Life Church and IInd Degree Priest in the Modern Church of Satan.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 4:53 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:

OO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 4:54 PM

May 2008
*shrugs* Hey, nobody's perfect. But we pay our taxes, we have our own path of self-development.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 4:58 PM

Aug 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Andrei said:

OO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Now that I'm thinking about it... isn't that a paradoxical(sp?) statement?

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 5:03 PM

May 2008
ULC believes in only 1 thing: "Do only that which is right."

Satanism believes that one should do that which is right for you and those who better you.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 5:04 PM

May 2008
ANYWAYS I'M OVER AT YOUR PLACE RIGHT NOW NYAHAHAHA
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 5:12 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:
ULC believes in only 1 thing: "Do only that which is right."

Satanism believes that one should do that which is right for you and those who better you.

THAT sounds paradoxical(sp????)

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 5:59 PM

May 2008
*stumbles back in from the Evergreen condo, where he has just been kicked out*

Maho... Maho, mah boy... get me some... some aspirin or somethin'... I'm bleedin' from the head... *stumbles into his bedroom, falls dead asleep on his bed*
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
MOVIN' IN.

ML's Room:

Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:17 PM

May 2008
*yells loudly* STOP WITH ALL THAT MOVIN'-IN NOISE! *stumbles out, covered in blood* ML, ML... help me to the bathroom... Those, those treacherous women! Those midnight-evil women! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME! THEY EVEN TOOK MY USHANKA!
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 6:18 PM

Jun 2008
*walks in*

Wow. Assface got a decent place for once.

*sees Andrei*

... GOOD JORB HOMESTAR.
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:18 PM

Aug 2008
<3 your "YURI" paddle (although I prefer YAOI)... where did you buy it??!

AND OMG I <3 <3 <3 <3 YOUR CCS POSTER!!!!!

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 6:19 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:
*yells loudly* STOP WITH ALL THAT MOVIN'-IN NOISE! *stumbles out, covered in blood* ML, ML... help me to the bathroom... Those, those treacherous women! Those midnight-evil women! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME! THEY EVEN TOOK MY USHANKA!

(( LMFAO wOw XD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun

May 2008
*falls into the hallway between the 3 rooms and the main bathroom, vomits all over his black fur-lined coat and Sigil of Baphomet shirt*

ML, you... you gotta help me! G-g-get the gauze... Treachery!
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Jun 2008
Denmi-Sama said:

Anime Expo 200...5? Maybe 2006.
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:20 PM

Aug 2008
mlrocket said:
Denmi-Sama said:

Anime Expo 200...5? Maybe 2006.

(( Oh 'cause I saw those @ NYAF '08 but I didn't buy one. ='[ ))

** And OD vomitting, Andrei... sure you're not suffering from alcohol-poisoning? **

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 6:21 PM

Jun 2008
Andrei said:
*falls into the hallway between the 3 rooms and the main bathroom, vomits all over his black fur-lined coat and Sigil of Baphomet shirt*

ML, you... you gotta help me! G-g-get the gauze... Treachery!

Andrei I just moved in! I don't know where the gauze is!

...Where the fuck did you get that coat? I mean dear lord it's awful looking.
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:24 PM

May 2008
*looks up from bathroom floor, sees Denmi-sama over him* Alcohol poisoning? Shiiiit, 6 Jagerbombs and 4 PBR's ain't gonna kill me! It was YOU, you... *blaarrrrgh* You were the one who slammed the door into my head! Now look where I am!

...Fuck, we're out of gauze. ML, YOU'VE GOT TO GET TO LITTLE 5 PHARMACY NEXT TO JUNKMAN'S AND SAVAGE PIZZA. GET BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN, YOU CAN NEVER TELL IF DENMI MIGHT BLUDGEON ME AGAIN!
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 6:27 PM

Jun 2008
6 Jagerbombs and 4 PBRs? Pfffffffffh you'll be FINE. Just like... Roll on your stomach or... whatever position keeps you from choking on your vomit.

BRB GAIZ. GOIN 2 DA PHARMACY

*grabs coat, runs out the door*
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:27 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:
*looks up from bathroom floor, sees Denmi-sama over him* Alcohol poisoning? Shiiiit, 6 Jagerbombs and 4 PBR's ain't gonna kill me! It was YOU, you... *blaarrrrgh* You were the one who slammed the door into my head! Now look where I am!

...Fuck, we're out of gauze. ML, YOU'VE GOT TO GET TO LITTLE 5 PHARMACY NEXT TO JUNKMAN'S AND SAVAGE PIZZA. GET BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN, YOU CAN NEVER TELL IF DENMI MIGHT BLUDGEON ME AGAIN!

(( im not here. it's called "OOC" or Out-of-Character ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
Denmi-Sama said:

(( im not here. it's called "OOC" or Out-of-Character ))

((Course, he's so drunk he could be seeing you there. Even though you're not. ... BOOZE.))
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:29 PM

May 2008
((OOC: then I'm just mumbling pathetically to myself as if you're there))
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 6:31 PM

Aug 2008
Andrei said:
((OOC: then I'm just mumbling pathetically to myself as if you're there))

(( Oh how thoughtful... =] ))

** The spirit of Denmi compels you!! **

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
*comes back in*

Andreiiii they were out of gauze too, so I just got some paper towels at the Chevron. And ice suckees! *holds up cherry slushie/icey/freezie/whatever you locally call it*

Okay, you need to drink this while I wrap your head up in Bounty. *holds out a cherry ice suckee*

I know it's a poor substitute for human blood, but get whatcha can.
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
mlrocket said:
*comes back in*

Andreiiii they were out of gauze too, so I just got some paper towels at the Chevron. And ice suckees! *holds up cherry slushie/icey/freezie/whatever you locally call it*

Okay, you need to drink this while I wrap your head up in Bounty. *holds out a cherry ice suckee*

I know it's a poor substitute for human blood, but get whatcha can.

(( lol too funny XD! You're a "great" sister... ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 4, 2008 6:40 PM

May 2008
Yeaaahhhh okay *sips on cherry ice-suckee* Mmm... Goddamn... Goddamn.

ML, you just gotta help me... I wasn't doin' NOTHIN' wrong... I was just out at the bar and I was havin' some fun... hahahaha, I, ended up falling into the cleavage of some chick the size of two melons and then... I don't remember what happen- OH YEAH! ML, it was HORRIBLE!!! I went over to Denmi's place to invite her and her girls to a party, right? And look what they DID TO ME!!! AND, AND THOSE ALLEGATIONS!!! See, I never just did things just to do them! Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I mean I have a little more sense than that! Besides, they're rich and it's not even a real-life couch- they, they could buy another one!

Hurrrrggghhhh...
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

Nov 4, 2008 6:46 PM

Jun 2008
... Mmm... Melons...

*ahem*

I mean, well I'm sure that's all good and true Andrei, but I don't feel like having you bleed out and me having to dump your body in the Chattahoochee. So time for bed! *wraps head in paper towels*

Wait... Heads... Towels... o__o THAT'S RACIST *kicks Andrei in the shin*

Bedtime! ^_^ *drags to bedroom and throws on the bed*

I'm going to go get high and play Katamari now. Don't choke on your own vomit, Fatty Ding Dong. I love yooou~

*leaves, slamming the door so hard a lamp falls off the stand and breaks*

Fukken A. First night here and he's ALREADY piss drunk without me. *returns to room*
Drugs, man.

Nov 4, 2008 6:48 PM

Aug 2008
((Oh gettin' high + Katamari = a well-spent Tuesday night. ;) ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Proposals

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

3 by Anime978 »»
May 24, 2013 6:58 PM

Sticky: » Happily Married List ( 1 2 )

all_about_me - May 11, 2008

91 by FordFocus96 »»
Nov 1, 2012 8:35 PM

Sticky: » Courtroom (Divorce)

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:48 AM

Sticky: » MAL's Marry Me - F.A.Q's

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:42 AM

Sticky: » Match Making!

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.