Despera Vol.2

Jan 15, 2014 1:21 AM

DawnJ said:
Duke Nukem Forever the anime

QFT

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf

Feb 1, 2014 12:54 PM

Any news?? I can't find anything on the internet, this uncertainty is killing me!! what is going on with this movie?

Feb 1, 2014 1:54 PM

AcerolaOrion_ said:
Any news?? I can't find anything on the internet, this uncertainty is killing me!! what is going on with this movie?
No news which is not good news in this case. Who knows? Still nothing new here, still the same years old trailer...
http://www.kizumonogatari-movie.com/

Feb 8, 2014 5:30 AM

Damn, just finished season 2, i need this movie :'(
DAMN SHAFT

Feb 10, 2014 12:54 AM

I have a feeling that they are finishing up all of the monogatari TV adaptations before releasing this in theaters. Its not very good that we haven't had any information about it in a long time but hopefully it will be worth the wait.
by Baka-Chibi

Feb 10, 2014 12:59 PM

DawnJ said:
Duke Nukem Forever the anime

Please, anything but that. If someone else starts making the show out of the blue, then we can expect the beginning of the end.

Mar 13, 2014 4:35 PM

They are taking their time just to find the right song for the Shinobu OP.

Mar 15, 2014 3:22 PM

Tazu said:

hahaha

Mar 15, 2014 3:42 PM

EuphoricVibes said:
Tazu said:

hahaha
She refused to sing one for Oni so Kizu will likely get instrumental only too...

Mar 17, 2014 4:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

I think I will re-read this light novel again when I have the time for it... people that never read it dont know, but even the Monogatari Series SS, that is amazingly good... this is even better, the feelings conveyed here!! THIS is the basis for everything that happens on the series, the scar of the bond between these two... and only when you experience this story, will you realize it!
Modified by Playcool, Mar 17, 2014 4:24 PM

Mar 29, 2014 9:12 AM
Have you heard?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/21855/Monogatari_Series:_Second_Season_+%CE%B1
Apparently They're making this first, instead of the movie

Mar 31, 2014 2:43 AM

gandewabr said:
Have you heard?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/21855/Monogatari_Series:_Second_Season_+%CE%B1
Apparently They're making this first, instead of the movie

That's just Hanamonogatari and it should have aired as part of the second season as the third story. They just delayed it for no reason.

Apr 2, 2014 8:08 AM

mugi said:

That's just Hanamonogatari and it should have aired as part of the second season as the third story. They just delayed it for no reason.

No reason? I think money is a pretty good reason for them ..

I think it is impossible for Kizu to be released at anytime before Fall 2014 at best. And it will probably take longer than that .. maybe next year's winter? I don't know.
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List

Apr 10, 2014 10:33 AM

A3ead said:
mugi said:

I think it is impossible for Kizu to be released at anytime before Fall 2014 at best. And it will probably take longer than that .. maybe next year's winter? I don't know.

There's a lot of speculation why. Money could be one of them, but they're releasing the BD/DVD of the second season separately per arc anyways so I don't think it really matters. I thought it was because they wanted to make the already confusing timeline easier for anime only viewers. Or SHAFT being SHAFT and having no clue how to spread money and time evenly.

Apr 10, 2014 10:39 AM

A3ead said:
mugi said:

If they released it as part of monogatari 2 they would have made the same money...

Apr 12, 2014 8:55 AM

Is this one was cancelled? :O
Dear Shiina Mashiro! Best Wishes to us <3

Apr 12, 2014 9:18 AM

KurizenT said:
Is this one was cancelled? :O
No just postponed indefinitely.

Apr 27, 2014 2:22 AM

They could at least tell us sorry and a reason why it's taking so long...
Any news? I fucking doubt it. xD

May 1, 2014 6:21 AM
Maybe they want to do it after the final season where the last volume isn't out yet
Anime:
osu! :

May 5, 2014 5:13 PM

Why isn't this out yet??? WHYY!!>>
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

May 5, 2014 5:16 PM

2 fucking years later

Jun 7, 2014 11:39 PM

Already finished the novel ..
Hanamonogatari already delayed. I wish it wont be like this ..
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
-Hikki

Jun 9, 2014 3:40 AM
If it came out on time, I would have probably have watched this movie like 10 times by now.

Jun 9, 2014 3:59 AM

This movie will surely exceed our expectations.

...because it'll come out when no one is expecting it any more. Brilliant marketing strategy by studio SHAFT!
"You cannot make plans against he who makes no sense"
Sun-Tzu (sort of)

Jul 1, 2014 7:11 AM

Celestrial2 said:
2 fucking years later
T_T

Jul 5, 2014 8:49 AM
They're seriously trolling us so hard with this title. It's almost on the level of KyoAni's Haruhi...

Aug 5, 2014 12:59 AM

So, uh.... still waiting for my favoritemonogatari.

Aug 15, 2014 12:26 PM

Neizaru said:
This movie will surely exceed our expectations.

...because it'll come out when no one is expecting it any more. Brilliant marketing strategy by studio SHAFT!

∠( ゚Д゚)/ - I only draw freestyle! -

Aug 23, 2014 4:13 AM

so..never?
wow

Aug 24, 2014 8:41 AM

MundaneAfro said:
so..never?
Why not?

Aug 26, 2014 8:26 PM

ugh

Aug 27, 2014 5:49 AM

Just finish all the episodes. Now I'm waiting just like you guys for Kizumonogatari. I want more Kiss-Shot and Ougi Oshino

Aug 28, 2014 12:25 PM

4iDragon said:
Just finish all the episodes. Now I'm waiting just like you guys for Kizumonogatari. I want more Kiss-Shot and Ougi Oshino

I Just joined the ImpatientlyWaitingMonogatari line as well

Aug 30, 2014 10:20 AM

if and when Kizu drops, that'll wrap up the first and second novels of monogatari right?

whats.with.the.wait.damn.it
(07.11.17) previous username = kingscounty

PM me all of your anime recommendations !

~ visit my wordpress = dfbusy.wordpress.com ~

Aug 30, 2014 10:26 AM

kingscounty said:
if and when Kizu drops, that'll wrap up the first and second novels of monogatari right?
Kizu is the third book in the series. Bakemonogatari was the first two books, two volumes. So I suppose it depends whether you consider the two volumes of Bakemonogatari to be one novel or two.

Sep 1, 2014 5:22 AM

Can any one educate me and tell me why Shaft won't release this?

Sep 3, 2014 9:29 AM
Caraculiambro said:
They feed on our tears.

Sep 6, 2014 5:48 PM

I cried so much by now that they should be able to release 5 seasons or something...

Sep 7, 2014 5:10 AM
I am waiting for this to come out. Once it is out I will start watching the entire series.

Sep 7, 2014 5:13 AM
Fadedspark28 said:
I am waiting for this to come out. Once it is out I will start watching the entire series.

I'm not sure you'll ever watch it then.

Sep 7, 2014 4:59 PM

Nanashi- said:
Fadedspark28 said:

I'm not sure you'll ever watch it then.

/4 years later #still waiting

Sep 16, 2014 6:36 PM
Caraculiambro said:

this is my take on it.

a. around when this was supposed to happen, madoka happened, so they focused everything on that because it made them more money.
b. there is more money in making countless tv series and ova series of the books than spending alot on a movie.
c. generally it is viewed as "when an anime gets a movie, thats the end for that anime" even if there is more material.
d. shaft is legitimately too lazy to animate a full featured film (other than madoka because aniplex had a gun to their head im sure)

its not like they can hold out forever though. they are on the final season of books now. and i assume theyve done SOME animating for it given they released the trailer forever ago.

Sep 16, 2014 6:45 PM

zaockle said:
Caraculiambro said:

a. around when this was supposed to happen, madoka happened, so they focused everything on that because it made them more money.
b. there is more money in making countless tv series and ova series of the books than spending alot on a movie.
c. generally it is viewed as "when an anime gets a movie, thats the end for that anime" even if there is more material.
d. shaft is legitimately too lazy to animate a full featured film (other than madoka because aniplex had a gun to their head im sure)

none of those counts for Hanamonogatari(which is another movie from [/b]Monogatari series[/b] just like Kizumonogatari)...So your argument is invalid

Well maybe "a" makes sense but it is not enough to explain why they did not go back to doing it after 5 years(Which is the real question)

Sep 16, 2014 6:47 PM

LonelyWizard said:
zaockle said:

none of those counts for Hanamonogatari(which is another movie from Monogatari series just like Kizumonogatari)...So your argument is invalid

Well maybe "a" makes sense but it is not enough to explain why they did not go back to doing it after 5 years(Which is the real question)

hanamonogatari isn't a movie.

it was a 5 episode tv series that got delayed so they released it all at once.

Sep 16, 2014 6:51 PM

SolviteSekai said:
LonelyWizard said:

none of those counts for Hanamonogatari(which is another movie from Monogatari series just like Kizumonogatari)...So your argument is invalid

Ok,if its too much of a bother that they couldnt make it as a "movie" they can just release Kizu as a "released together" TV series anytime,i permit them if they ask me...It being a movie or not is not the problem here,with the popularity of the series and the time passed since announcement they could have show it on TV if they wanted...

Sep 16, 2014 6:53 PM

LonelyWizard said:
SolviteSekai said:

Ok,if its too much of a bother that they couldnt make it as a "movie" they can just release Kizu as a released TV series anytime,i permit them if they ask me...It being a movie or not is not the problem here,with the popularity of the series and the time passed since announcement they could have show it on TV if they wanted...

they are more than likely saving it for after Monogatari Final Season

Sep 16, 2014 6:57 PM

SolviteSekai said:
LonelyWizard said:
Ok,if its too much of a bother that they couldnt make it as a "movie" they can just release Kizu as a released TV series anytime,i permit them if they ask me...It being a movie or not is not the problem here,with the popularity of the series and the time passed since announcement they could have show it on TV if they wanted...

Possibly...I dont know how movies work in Japan and the difference of money gain but waiting its popularity to raise more with the final season makes sense i think,maybe...The real question is:Does Monogatari Series needs that concern?

Sep 16, 2014 7:04 PM

LonelyWizard said:
SolviteSekai said:

Possibly...I dont know how movies work in Japan and the difference of money gain but waiting its popularity to raise more with the final season makes sense i think,maybe...The real question is:Does Monogatari Series needs that concern?

Considering the movie would air in theaters, its a big timing thing and whatnot.

Also, they may be polling people and hearing that monogatari fans arent that interested in the fighting part of the story. No telling.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »