Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2012 3:37 PM

Oct 2011
This show is so sweet and humourous!
She said "i love you " back :>
So cute
And the chicken haha
Oct 8, 2012 3:38 PM

May 2012
I wonder what was Haru's reaction when she confessed....
Oct 8, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2008
The rooster should totally be added as a main character.

Overall, this was a great episode. So far, I'm enjoying the pace the series is going at. I just hope it doesn't get into extremely heavy drama stuff.
Oct 8, 2012 3:46 PM

Jul 2010

Oh yeah, you know that's hot. XD

So it seems Haru and Shizuku have accepted each other. Some series take the entire time for this to happen. Hopefully we'll see more characters interact with the main characters and create moments of comedy.
Oct 8, 2012 3:55 PM

Sep 2010
Candor said:
Eucliwood_kun said:
nantuko said:
Didn't find it as funny as the first episode. Not even the slightest.
But still enjyoed it and still digging the art. I am wondering where this will go from here.
I mean, both confessed. So, now what?^^
But somehow it gets more common to see first kisses/confessions in the first couple of episodes, doesn't it? New trend?
Yeah it's the trend of Fall 2012 season. 4 series all had kisses in the first eps out of all im watching -__-
What's the 4th one? I know this, Kamisama, Daisukitte-something, what's the fourth?

A great episode, definitely better than the first episode, the new girl is a great addition to the cast.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, perhaps?

Another good episode, the new girl was really funny.
Oct 8, 2012 3:56 PM
Sep 2012
Great episode! This show has become one of favorites this season.

And Natsume is one crazy girl on the internet.LOL
Oct 8, 2012 4:07 PM

May 2011
I really enjoyed this episode. A lot of good lolzy comedy and the new girl is pretty cool too (veru oddballish as well lol)

Elite60 said:

Oh yeah, you know that's hot. XD

So it seems Haru and Shizuku have accepted each other. Some series take the entire time for this to happen. Hopefully we'll see more characters interact with the main characters and create moments of comedy.

Ya I know, that was the moe highlight of the episode!
Oct 8, 2012 4:07 PM
Apr 2011
wow... loved it!
but tbh i was surprised with the confession so early on...
Oct 8, 2012 4:20 PM

Jun 2012
NEEDS MOAR CHICKEN
Oct 8, 2012 4:33 PM
Mar 2012
prismheart said:
Natsume was a nice addition to the cast. I'm glad that Shizuku decided to become more open and not drag out her recluse behavior for too long.

This.. I like how the heroine isn't like Misaki Ayuzawa, who is so stubborn.
Oct 8, 2012 4:36 PM

Jun 2012
Some nice gags this episode. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to the male lead having a few screws loose
Oct 8, 2012 4:42 PM

Oct 2012
This was a great episode. I'm really liking this anime along with some of the other new fall animes. I hope this lasts more than one season.
Oct 8, 2012 4:45 PM

Dec 2007
I really enjoyed this episode! Especially the chicken song at the end... :D
Oct 8, 2012 4:49 PM

Mar 2011
Dark horse of the season
I didn't expect it to be this good
Oct 8, 2012 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
Nagoooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaa! <3 I liked Nagoya in the manga, but Nagoya's even cuter in anime.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 8, 2012 5:01 PM
Mar 2012
Tip:If you read the manga, you probably know what's gonna happen on the next episode.
Oct 8, 2012 5:02 PM

Aug 2011
I love this show. Everything is so cute its irresistible. I love the girl introduced she is extremely cute and funny. She will definitely make the show even better. Hope to see more of her.
Oct 8, 2012 5:03 PM

Aug 2008
SASAYAN!!

Striderfang said:
I love this show. Everything is so cute its irresistible. I love the girl introduced she is extremely cute and funny. She will definitely make the show even better. Hope to see more of her.

Don't worry, she's always here with Sasayan, you'll see a lot of Natsume.
Haru and her form the stupid combo in the gang. ;)
Oct 8, 2012 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
This episode was amazing. They could end it on this episode and it would be awesome for me. I admit that the chicken part was a little odd to me, but it seems like animal interactions like that aren't unusual in anime with things like chicken coups on campus and adopt-a-cat-in-a-box rather common.

The new girl character is adorable and I'm actually kind of glad that shes a platonic friend instead of a jealous type or a distracting love interest for the male main. Same for the baseball guy. I would agree with some that the progression here is slow overall but from the romantic standpoint it's nothing short of amazing. A confession on both sides from the mains is uncommon. Usually early confessions go unrequited for a whole season, heh. That said, I'm also a bit glad that I was not bombarded with 10 different characters in the first episode or dealing with an arc shift every few episodes to keep the progression going.

Also, the animation in this episode seems a lot better. The art style didn't seem like it was going to be that great at first, but they did really well in this one. I'm not sure if I noticed it to be that well in the first episode. I wish they could maintain the sharpness of certain characters eyes when they weren't animated though.
Oct 8, 2012 5:38 PM

May 2010
so.. yup. favorite anime 2012, up there with nazo kanojo x definitely.

Really good ED i think. just the christmas-y feel to it matches with all the romance love love romance that this anime has. i'm sure we'll be seeing some christmas scenes possibly? idunno!

butyea, shizuku's confession was just.. man, if this show just continues like this idk. it'll definitely be a happy autumn for me
Oct 8, 2012 6:04 PM

Nov 2011
That chicken was for sure the funniest part of the episode! I've got "Chicken, chicken, chicken! Chicken, chicken!" stuck in my head now!

But what I love is that Haru's character is so consistent. It'll be interesting to see how he continues to interact with Shizuku and how their relationship develops now that both of them have confessed. So uncommon! Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 8, 2012 6:05 PM

Jun 2011
Well at least Haru toned down his actions a bit in this episode. Seriously, he was just borderline creepy in the first episode.
Oct 8, 2012 6:05 PM

Nov 2007
Kurini said:
SASAYAN!!

Striderfang said:

Don't worry, she's always here with Sasayan, you'll see a lot of Natsume.
Haru and her form the stupid combo in the gang. ;)

I like so many things about this anime already I don't even know where to start! You make it more tempting for me to read the manga ahead of it now!

And I looked up the cast and I can clearly see Megane no Kana-chan and Yuuichi Onii-san already. I am so excited!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 8, 2012 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
another funny episode staying faithful aren't they, YAY Natsume ! :3 was kinda expecting her to sound a tad bit deeper like when she was singing the chicken song but this works too lol
Oct 8, 2012 6:20 PM
Oct 2010
Codege-ass1 said:
Tip:If you read the manga, you probably know what's gonna happen on the next episode.
Unless you have alzheimer's or some type of severe amnesia.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 8, 2012 6:28 PM

Apr 2012
wow this was really cute :)
it's so romantic seeing how shizuku's world has been changed by haru so much; and she likes it at that. she's really starting to fall in love with him and i find that so wonderful <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2012 6:28 PM
Aug 2009
Read the manga so I knew what was going but still have to watch this...This anime deserves to be watched even after reading it :D
Oct 8, 2012 6:57 PM

Jul 2012
good shoujo anime is good.
Oct 8, 2012 7:04 PM

May 2012
Dang, reciprocated love within the first two episodes of the series! The characters in this show don't waste any time do they?! I wonder where they'll go from here? Oh, and random chicken is full of win! :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Oct 8, 2012 7:06 PM
Jun 2008
well sure after getting a kiss just eat all the way get kiss taste out?

& chicken inside the shirt sure move along with trying help i-net girl with her study & at least now hmm more he said vs she said now feel confess?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 8, 2012 7:31 PM

Feb 2012
Another great episode :D

I really like how it doesn't stick with the usual shoujo-romance path.
And the way they throw in comedy is good too~!
Oct 8, 2012 7:33 PM

Oct 2011
this episode was so cute!!
the last scene at the rooftops was my favorite.
i totally didn't expect shizuku to confess that soon, but it was cute either way.
also, i really like the new girl she's so cute and funny. can't wait to see more of her soon.
Oct 8, 2012 8:28 PM
Apr 2012
I'm suprised at how fast this is going, but it really bothers me because if it is going at this rate, then the only direction it has to go is down

down as in the two arent going to be happy together for a time, but then in the end it will probably turn out alright

hopefully as a rating overall itll go up
Oct 8, 2012 8:35 PM

Jul 2012
I love this show! 5/5 for both episodes. Wow. It's going a great job on adapting it from the manga!

Like others said, it's not wasting its time and gets the job done very quickly. Lots of stuff happened in one episode, but I didn't feel like it was rushed at all.

Loving Natsume-chan. She's adorable and funny! I like her VA as well.

I seriously can't hear any Asuna (SAO) in Shizuka. =P Even if they have the same VA.
Oct 8, 2012 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
I thought the new girl will become a love rival for Haru. It is good that its not the case xDD I had enough of seeing triangles xDD Need more friendship and it is served nicely.

I'm happy xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 8, 2012 9:13 PM

Dec 2010
Another awesome episode, they really are adapting the manga well and i easily see this being the best Shoujo of the season, and if it hits its full potential it will likely be among the top of the season overall also.
Oct 8, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
I just watched this, it's a pleasant surprise. The main guy looks like Kaito from VK but reminds me of dumber version of Kise from KnB lol
Oct 8, 2012 9:36 PM

Jul 2010
Another great episode! MITTY~*w*~
She really said ''I love you'', huh.Cant wait to see his reaction.Oh, and:
Elite60 said:

Oh yeah, you know that's hot. XD.

Dat moment.

5/5 im reaaaally enjoying it.
Oct 8, 2012 9:45 PM
Sep 2012
Haha Haru continues to prove why he's the man ...

Still jumping out of windows.
Sneaking chickens around in his shirt.
Putting said chickens in a box with a death threat for anybody that touches them.
Even the bit where Shizuka woke up on the roof and he just takes her head and plops it back down on his lap.
"I would totally do you"
Getting in a fight at the offline meet.

This guy is hands down my favorite character Ive seen in a while.
Oct 8, 2012 9:52 PM

Jan 2010
Zero_r2 said:
well, that escalated quickly.

>mte

WOAHHh, that was so cute, holy crap expectations exceeded??
During the whole episode I had this stupid grin plastered on my face.
i want to read the manga now but spoiLERS
Oct 8, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2008
Natsume is me yup.

Gossh, I'm really loving this ^^
Oct 8, 2012 10:15 PM

May 2008
...wow, This series is great! The OP and ED songs are great too.
Oct 8, 2012 10:18 PM

Jun 2009
Ha Ha, so much randomness and the reactions are hilarious. Sasayan reminds me Satoshi from Hyouka though...and slightly creepy though
Oct 8, 2012 10:26 PM
Mar 2012
Wow, pretty fast development in only 2 episodes. And I'm ok with this. I'm going to check out the manga.
Oct 8, 2012 10:27 PM

Nov 2011
should I wait for FFFpeeps? Or watch Commie's?
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Oct 8, 2012 10:48 PM
Sep 2012
iLostReason said:
Another great episode! MITTY~*w*~
She really said ''I love you'', huh.Cant wait to see his reaction.Oh, and:
Elite60 said:

Oh yeah, you know that's hot. XD.

Dat moment.

5/5 im reaaaally enjoying it.
I second this. This anime is one of my favorites this season.
Oct 8, 2012 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
Whoo, I like the girl, so direct!...until she gets all doki doki syndrome on me. ie "I don't know what he's thinking (but I won't ask)", "Who is that girl from his past", "Oh no, suddenly everyone likes him, he doesn't need me anymore"...blech
Oct 8, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2009
dicka dicka dicka CHICKEN!
Oct 8, 2012 11:59 PM

Jul 2010
mmhm.... loving the development pace. A godsend compared to many shows in this genre.
Oct 9, 2012 12:10 AM

Apr 2012
wow I'm glad I gave this anime a chance. I think I found myself an unexpected gem of the season I think I would have missed it entirely if i didn't take a second glance. I love the style, humor, awkward, yet mellow feel to the anime. Love the animation too. Sounds kinda cheesey but anyone else gets this warm fuzzy feeling watching this and I'm a dude XD. Can't wait for the next episode

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

63 by lixiuyue »»
Dec 23, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.