Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Well, that was cute.

I liked the artwork so far and that cat was soo cute, ha. Mashiro has a calm voice tbh but that's fine. I liked how it all went down in the morning and this kid at is puberty is having the time of his life.

The awkwardness between the duo was funny to watch but hey, maybe they'll get a long fine. Anyways, good episode.
Oct 8, 2012 8:56 AM

May 2009
Toradora with Inori, this is what I waited for this season.
LunaOct 12, 2012 8:25 AM
Oct 8, 2012 9:00 AM

Oct 2010
The series will be a delight of fan service with just the following girl,

Along with the spoiler
for a mere fact of her being a teacher with large breasts that bounce and entice. That’s on top of the multi fan service stuff of this series. This will be certainly great! The art is good and comedy wise it’s full of it!

About the fan service, the first part of it they wanted to make obvious is in the spoiler
Misaki’s panties. Notice the high quality of the texture and the details of being able to see the shape of her privates. Those are the obvious signs that it will be a strong element in the series as fan service. Also no censors of it and that means all up-closes are uncensored less they make them to be. Then it would mean marketing shit is back.

The second indicator was Mashiro’s fan service appeal in the spoiler
for a first show being shown her full body due to sleeping naked like a dog does for the most hence the title itself “Pet” it’s to remark that Mashiro will entice her fans with her skin tone and breast size being decent along with her ass and in general body. It’s to mention that she is the pinnacle efforts of the new system to appeal to males from a new artistic stand point.

The second part of her is the underwear/bra in the spoiler
a fan servicing out that only translates to Kanda dressing her up. It goes back to her being a dog hence pet and needing to be taken care of. A dream only many males can have from any IRL girl for that matter. Hence the fiction does a good job there.

Finally their ace in the sleeves is in the spoiler
that being Mashiro being wet and while not breast details are done, none are needed as the part was already cock teasing highly. It’s not about the setup but how the skin/appearance reflects it.

About the OP, quite funky in the spoiler
being well aware of it. The SFX, graphics and in general pleasing of it shows out. The colours are nice and the fact much of the characters are into hippie like is fun. There is also a possible foreshadow of teacher x student relations with a kiss. That being said another taboo element to the count.

About Aoyama Nanami, I liked her intro in the spoiler
from the start she is shown to be a happy girl. With nice features and much laughter.

About Misaki Kamiigusa, I liked the part in the spoiler
for it shows her happiness in school. That matters.

About the teacher, from the looks of the spoiler
she introduces the facts of Mashiro. It was quite particular of the following,

In how Mashiro got introduced herself. That colours and art are exquisite.

About back at the house, it shows 2 things. The first one in the spoiler
of how Mashiro is adorable while eating and her legs.

While the second thing in the spoiler
shows more of a characteristic of Misaki. That of her liking to sing along with no problems in flashing her panties. I for one liked that Misaki is such outgoing and happy.

About Mashiro’s room, the first thing to notice in the spoiler
is her love for mangas. Seems she has a knack to draw mangas. What is nice of it is her taste in romance from the genre looks.

The second part in the spoiler
is to notice of how much someone reproduced the messy room that Mashiro is known for. That is due to her clueless ways of society itself. Being in the FAD of dog training a girl, it’s obvious that she would be messy like a dog and needs to be refined in keeping order not to mention wearing her bra/underwear.

About thee end, in the spoiler
so starts the teacher’s supervising and of Mashiro’s outing. Hopefully she will become a full citizen and not the clueless dog she is. PET wise.

About the ED, the ED itself is nice in the spoiler
with its element of all running in suits and of the lovely team in a circle setup whom was done before but is still enticing as new art comes around.

That being said I refer:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449575
As the basis of why in art this series is unique and will REVOLUTION a lot. That’s all. I also invite people:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=31447
To the new club. Hoping to stem more debates with less restrictions to the MODs make sure no one goes over in forums like this one. So come into the club and free flow your comments, RAGE or sexual enticing of this series with no boundaries.

BTW GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=502127
the forms that are ecchi and not around since I just did them.

Image Stitches and pic dump done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of.html
Finally some nice Mashiro stuff and all done.

Notes: Suimei University
Jin = Master Player
Misaki = Alien
Sengoku Chihiro aka Art Teacher = Amazoness
Akasaka Ryunosuke aka Contract Programmer = Shut-in
Sorata Kanda = normal
Miyahara
Hikari aka white cat
Yumekichi11Oct 22, 2012 12:18 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 8, 2012 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
Misaki has to be the best genki girl in a while, I want to take her home.

Mashiro's room makes even the most cluttered of children's rooms seem clean and her not taking care of herself is going to lead to lots of accidental ecchi, we already had covered nude, naked shirt, and wet shirt. Seeing her sleep in the mess was kinda cute. Mashiro also has a calm stolic voice like Fubuki but more mature.

Oct 8, 2012 10:51 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ the game "Let Stalker"!! lol~ the dorm full of weird people except for the main guy (Kirito's voice). Though he's popular with kittens.

A new girl, who is the dorm master's niece, adds to the member of the weird dorm. Wow @ weird introductory animation. Though she's talented at manga, she needs people's care so much.

Sawayaka Konomin ED!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 8, 2012 1:41 PM

Jul 2010
I find Mashiro quite adorable despite her not knowing common things. Can't forget about Misaki who is a happy-go-lucky girl with a nice body to boot. Sorata has his hands full to say the least.

Glad they are not censoring the fanservice on the TV broadcast, at least for now. We'll see if that continues.
Oct 8, 2012 2:49 PM

Nov 2007
I love cats, I love every kind of cat I just wanna hug all of them but I can't hug every cat at Sakurasou.
Oct 8, 2012 3:16 PM

Sep 2008
freaking loved this one XDD i just love those girls that are so awkward !!
i am kinda jealous of that sorata guy
lol, pantsusu uranai FTW haha
looking forward for the rest
....this season has an awful lot of good animes, i wonder why?

bastek66 said:
Toradora with Inori, this is what I waited for this season.

nice way to put it XD
LunaOct 12, 2012 8:26 AM
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 8, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2011
Kanda is not an annoying protagonist. Thank god. We seem to be having less annoying protagonists these days. He's a pretty awesome guy.

Mashiro-chan is really cute too.

I like the other characters as well, like Mikata-kun, and the others (Misaki, Chihiro...)

I like Nanami too I guess, but I really don't want her to be the 'typical' annoying childhood friend. I hope she won't become that, because it'll put a damper to my mood or cause me to be really frustrated throughout the series.

The ED was cute.

Can't wait until the next episode!
Oct 8, 2012 7:28 PM
Aug 2012
does anyone know whih group of fansubbers have a copy of this? - _ -
i wanna watch.. and when was it released?
Oct 8, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2011
Wow, Sakurasou looks so good! The character designs look really good.
The first episode was so interesting and funny at the same time.

Tempted to read the light novel already! Taiwan already has 8 volumes released. >_<
Must restrain myself to watch the anime first... wwww
Oct 8, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2011
Dear god. Misaki gave me the same feel from Minori of Toradora. *Only her voice and hand motion at beginning though*

I lol'd pretty hard for the first 5 minutes. I Swear the characters design done in this by J.C and the animation is better than Little Busters! which should of got WAY more.
TyrelOct 8, 2012 8:56 PM
Oct 8, 2012 8:52 PM

Oct 2010
Shih said:
Tempted to read the light novel already! Taiwan already has 8 volumes released. >_<
Looks promising for a S2 then. Wonder if they will go beyond Vol 4?

Pacing in the next 4 episodes should be enough to speculate about it.

Oct 8, 2012 8:53 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Shih said:

http://fansubdb.com/wiki/Autumn_2012

Listed as 24 episodes.
Oct 8, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2011
The ED was as awesome as I expected it to be. Konomi!!!!! <3

I really enjoyed watching this. The art was good and the characters were excellent. Misaki is definitely my 2nd favorite! Mashiro took first for me though, she is some kind of work. o.O
Oct 8, 2012 9:36 PM

Oct 2010
Tyrel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Shih said:

http://fansubdb.com/wiki/Autumn_2012

Listed as 24 episodes.
Nice then this could be ToraDora with more ecchi.

I see, sounds good then. A 2 cour it is. Less they separate it at the last minute or something. Hope not.

Oct 8, 2012 9:37 PM

May 2011
Great watch, clearly J.C Staff invested more on this than on LB!
Oct 8, 2012 9:41 PM

Sep 2011
leokiko said:

Yeah, really disappointing..
Oct 8, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2009
I'm in love. I don't fucking care about plot, that girl is just too cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2012 10:12 PM
Sep 2008
when do they fuck
Oct 8, 2012 10:13 PM

Sep 2010
Only one word: Generic.
Oct 8, 2012 10:29 PM

May 2011
leokiko said:

Ya, I was a bit disappointed in that as well. They put in a lot of effort to be able to adapt LB, but they end up putting in more budget with this anime. I'm hoping this kind of thing will change in the future. I still love how they adapted it, but it does need a more production quality.

War_lothar said:
Only one word: Generic.

Drop it then, I doubt you'll like the episodes after this. I thought this was really fun, but everyone has their tastes I guess...

WhiteBlue said:
when do they fuck

This is a fanservice series, you'll want to find a hentai for something like that.
Oct 8, 2012 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
I really hope this turns out to be really good already liking it!, could kinda compare Inori and Mashiro but she already seems far more interesting to me

also really like the character designs reminds me of Yumekui Merry hell even the MC looks like Yumeji
Oct 8, 2012 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
Okayish first episode. Off all the shows I have seen this fall, this was least the interesting. Will wait and see a few more episodes to find out whether I would be continuing or not.

For now, just want to say that LB! deserved more. J.C. Staff will never ever be able to produce quality animation. This anime is the best they can really afford to.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 8, 2012 11:10 PM
Jun 2011
Anyone else noticed how many white cats there are this season?

I swear, this is like the forth one!
Oct 8, 2012 11:18 PM

Sep 2009
I enjoyed this episode quite a bit. It does what it's supposed to do well.

shanimebib said:
J.C. Staff will never ever be able to produce quality animation. This anime is the best they can really afford to.
That's a pretty narrow-minded statement...
saxophone15Oct 8, 2012 11:24 PM
Oct 8, 2012 11:27 PM

Jun 2010
Ironic, how this had much better production values unlike Little Busters...

It was an okay episode. I was hoping to be something more similar to Welcome to the NHK or so.
But, but. Mashiro has such a beautiful design. Just hope she won't be all looks like Inori.
Oct 8, 2012 11:40 PM

Jul 2009
Oh my, these character designs are friggin' awesome!
And did her manga characters remind you of Chitanda from Hyouka?
Oct 8, 2012 11:49 PM
Aug 2010
Guys, can someone please do a GIF with 2:35-2:37 moment? Where cats shaking their heads
Oct 8, 2012 11:53 PM

Aug 2012
I thought it was a good episode I can't wait till the next one.
Oct 8, 2012 11:54 PM

Jul 2012
I was really impressed. Yes, most of the characters were generic, but I've always said originality is overrated. If you can tell a good story using archetypes, themes, and ideas that have already been used before, then that's an accomplishment, and this episode did just that. The animation is just lovely, and I absolutely love Mashiro. She seems different from a lot of other kuudere characters in her lack of common sense and social skills, and I find that really interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest of this show.

I can't wipe my butt with the shreds of a wedding dress!!

Oct 9, 2012 12:11 AM

Apr 2010
If anything I will watch it for the cats and minori 2.0.
Oct 9, 2012 12:22 AM
Aug 2012
leokiko said:

J.C. Staff doesn't have a stake in this show, so it's unlikely that they would spend more than they need to. Simply put, the investing companies were more generous with the budget than the ones behind Little Busters.

But then again, that isn't too surprising either. Sakurasou is backed by a consortium of giants: Media Factory, Ascii Media Works, Genco, Animax Broadcast Japan, Sony Music Communications, MBS.....

I'm not exactly sure who makes up the LB committee, but judging by the scant list of producers on staff, only Warner Bros. and (to a much lesser extent) Bushiroad would qualify as notable investors.
Oct 9, 2012 12:36 AM

Nov 2007
This wasn't bad. I mean cats. Plus cute/interesting characters.

Mashiro was super cute even if she's a total airhead.

Girl that likes being naked was cool too. Misaki was it?

Could be decent even if somewhat generic. I'd want to live in there instead of at the dorm. I mean cats. Chicks. A hot teacher. Chicks being all nekkid.
Oct 9, 2012 1:16 AM

Apr 2012
Finally. The second most anticipated anime of the october lineup
Tho, I can clearly see that J.C Staff invested more time and power into this than LB.
Nevertheless, the graphics are superb.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Oct 9, 2012 1:23 AM
Jul 2018
Fan of the original light novels here ;)

not very impressed by the artworks here, but funny that JC Staff put more efforts in this than LB, lol at butthurt fans
removed-userOct 9, 2012 2:09 AM
Oct 9, 2012 1:46 AM

Jun 2011
my impression of the episode: HOW MANY BRAS DOES SHE HAVE?
Hahaha, I love the bit when he was getting her to dress up XD
Oct 9, 2012 1:52 AM

Nov 2009
Lol very funny and entertaining first episode. Well I wished J.C could have poured money on LB! instead, but it doesn't matter anyway since I like this ...

Yeap pretty much this show is a rom-com show(maybe harem too). I laughed so much during the first ep, that was one wacky place where only the mc is considered normal but people would just see him as one of the weirdos. Now he's gonna take the responsibility for the pure white girl. The artworks were catchy, especially the char designs. I guess I'm gonna follow this show.
Oct 9, 2012 1:53 AM

Sep 2012
... Meh.

Average episode IMO.

>.>
Oct 9, 2012 1:54 AM
Sep 2012
pray for the 24 episode
Oct 9, 2012 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
This has started off well. Good artwork and character interactions. ED sounds great :D

I'm disappointed that J.C.Staff obviously put more money into this than Little Busters!, but it probably doesn't need much of a budget anyway. All 9 of the Little Busters! BD volumes are doing quite well relative to the other Fall anime on Amazon JP atm... It'll probably still sell well because of the fanbase in Japan.

Anyway, looking forward to the next episode!
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 9, 2012 2:24 AM

Jan 2011
One of the most anticipated Anime this season for me and I am loving this already. I frickin' love the character designs. Mashiro is so CUTE holy shit! xD The plot sounds pretty wack but after watching this episode I have high hopes for this. I didn't expect to laugh so much while watching this. Laughed so hard at Sorata's reactions, especially he was raging so much when Mashiro was naked and trying to find clothes to wear. xD

Mashiiro can't take of herself and her room is so messy LOL! She's so pure omfg! I Kirito and Inori voice-actors ftw! Oh man I cannot wait for the next episodes. >=D
The OP is great as well, sung by the VA of Nanami. :D
Oct 9, 2012 2:24 AM

Jun 2011
aha. I was so ready to give this <5, but it seems I don't need to. Good start.

First impressions: 6/10
Oct 9, 2012 2:25 AM

Nov 2007
mochax3 said:
pray for the 24 episode

Sakurasou will be 24 episodes, according to Amazon JP and FansubDB.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 9, 2012 2:26 AM
Sep 2012
When will the next episode come out ? Its pretty nice watching a ' non-fighting ' anime again . i will give it a 7/10 cause i just love funny animes :P
Oct 9, 2012 2:27 AM

Oct 2011
It was so dumb....
but also had it charm. Not only in terms of execution (but geting more money made it better than LB! no wonder) but also characters.
So cute.

For sure will be following it, for now.
Oct 9, 2012 2:29 AM

Nov 2007
MicCup said:
When will the next episode come out ? Its pretty nice watching a ' non-fighting ' anime again . i will give it a 7/10 cause i just love funny animes :P

It airs on Tokyo MX on Tuesdays at 12:30am in Japan.
Oct 9, 2012 2:59 AM
Sep 2012
Ejc said:
MicCup said:

It airs on Tokyo MX on Tuesdays at 12:30am in Japan.

Thanks ! :D
Oct 9, 2012 3:20 AM

May 2010
wow this was a very nice first ep. so funny too.
Oct 9, 2012 3:34 AM

May 2012
Loved it. I like weird girls for some reason.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.