Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2007
Oh wow. So that Guild Leader was a freaking cheater. No wonder he lost to him. I had a feeling....

Should have seen him as the last boss and creator coming, but the last boss was more predictable than the creator.

FINAL BOSS GO! Oh fuck off Asuna don't get in the way of a fight between men. He's just gonna stand there and take it after she "dies"? They both "die"? Well that's anti climatic.

I'm betting on a nobody died to begin with story. Now they are floating in the sky? wtf?

what kinda shitty mmo would end after the last boss is cleared?

Okay the other 4k died, but Kirino and Asuna didn't. Convenient. It's serious when they exchange real names! All this drama yet of course they won't die. Queue a bunch of people waking up in the hospital. Conveniently they'll meet there I bet.
Oct 6, 2012 2:37 PM

Mar 2011
ROFL, I simply cant stop laughing, this episode is pure comedy

Go, oh mighty power of love!! LOL
Raziel1991Oct 6, 2012 2:43 PM
Oct 6, 2012 2:43 PM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:
But the thing is they died..clearly they died before going into that space (at the very least Asuna did, because when did Kayaba have the time to send her into that space before her nervegear killed her).

And let's try not to reason with the villain, he has no motive and nothing he does make any sense. Though then again he is a semi-griffith rip off from berserk so we can assume his motives from that I guess.

How do we know? Because there was a death animation?

doDeathAnimation(); Easy peasy, doesn't require him to actually doKill();. They may be seperate. Normally they perhaps trigger in sequence, but this time he replaced doKill(); with doTeleport();

I haven't read Berserk so I can't say. Just saying that there is nothing, from a game developer perspective, that would say that a death animation implies that nervegear actually fried her.
Oct 6, 2012 2:45 PM

Aug 2008

How do we know? Because there was a death animation?

doDeathAnimation(); Easy peasy, doesn't require him to actually doKill();. They may be seperate. Normally they perhaps trigger in sequence, but this time he replaced doKill(); with doTeleport();

I haven't read Berserk so I can't say. Just saying that there is nothing, from a game developer perspective, that would say that a death animation implies that nervegear actually fried her.

If it's as you said, then it's just a huge plot hole which is even worse because it's never explained.

The creator did say from episode 1 that if you die in game...you die in real life, let's hope that is to be believed.
Oct 6, 2012 2:46 PM
Oct 2011
Anyone care to explain how they survived after being killed while the other players who died died in the real world too? or why Asuna was able to move despite being paralyzed? or what's the reason for that guy making SAO? or why they were suffering in the last episode to kill that monster and all of a sudden he's killed? Oh I think I read the answer for the last question, it was in the LN, ok, no problem, what about the other questions?

The only thing that was good in this episode were the animation and that battle scene, A-1 Pictures are doing a great job in that department, everything else was horrible.
Oct 6, 2012 2:48 PM

Aug 2008
Candor said:
Anyone care to explain how they survived after being killed while the other players who died died in the real world too? or why Asuna was able to move despite being paralyzed? or what's the reason for that guy making SAO? or why they were suffering in the last episode to kill that monster and all of a sudden he's killed? Oh I think I read the answer for the last question, it was in the LN, ok, no problem, what about the other questions?

The only thing that was good in this episode were the animation and that battle scene, A-1 Pictures are doing a great job in that department, everything else was horrible.

It's not in the LN. All your answers are the power of love, no joke at all.

Mar 2012
I don't know. All the emotion went right out the window when you just knew Kirito would somehow be alive after all of this. It was sad to see what kind of state his body was in the real world though.
May 2009
disappointing episode....how do you reveal the brain behind everything at this point of the anime. there were many ways to extend the game part itself before ending the game like Kirito unexpectedly sees Heathcliff doing something or Kirito finds a certain room/glitch he shouldn't find. This episode was like a slap on the face...they just beat a hard boss and suddenly you discover that you have been fighting alongside the person who made this all happen.

Sep 2012
One thing to say: Cliche
Oct 6, 2012 2:50 PM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:
If it's as you said, then it's just a huge plot hole which is even worse because it's never explained.

The creator did say from episode 1 that if you die in game...you die in real life, let's hope that is to be believed.

It doesn't take much thinking to figure out, you can even disregard the notion about special space for Kirito and Asuna, and just assume that everyone who dies get teleported to that spot - then after 5 minutes or 1 hour or whatever the NerveGear activate and fry them. There is, after all, no real hurry to kill them once they are removed from the SAO world.

Let's say it is 1 hour cooldown before NerveGear activate and make Kirito's brain crispy, but the game is won and will log him out within 30 minutes? Then the NerveGear kill-command will not trigger. ;)
Oct 6, 2012 2:50 PM
Jun 2012
There's some plot holes that need to be answered still...For example, how did Kirito come back from dying and how did Asuna get up? =/
Oct 6, 2012 2:51 PM

Sep 2012
Candor said:

its one of those "power of love" triumphs all, Kayaba had an obsession with his dream of a floating castle, he wanted to make it a reality but its not like we've seen the last of him

if you've read the LN you'll know what i mean
Oct 6, 2012 2:52 PM

Jun 2012
This episode I have a lot to talk about. I just want to say right now I am VERY MIXED with this episode. I don't think this is a bad episode by any means but there were some things I need to talk about.

1. Pacing

So what was the point of that cliffhanger last episode if it got resolved within the first 30 seconds of this episode? I don't paticularly like when shows half cliffhangers for the sake of having them. Last episode seriously could've had them take down the boss and end the episode there. A good cliffhanger in my opinion is one where it leaves you on the edge of your seat because the plot has been building up to it(Death Note has some of the best ones in anime).

2. Plot Twists

After the duel I kind of expected Heathcliff to turn out to be Kayaba or at least a GM as an anime only viewer. However I don't buy the way Kirito found out. During the boss fight there were no indications shown to us as the viewer at least that Heathcliff was doing something out of the ordinary. If they showed Kirito in the battle of the Skull Reaver notice something else about Heathcliff's OP powers I would've bought that he knew.

Then during the duel Asuna breaking the paralysis and sacrificing herself. That I'm not made about funnily enough but what I found unbelievable was Ghost Kirito. Ok you die so the author pulls a deus ex machina that even the MC's in an earlier episode said that wasn't possible. Plot twists need to be SURPRISING but BELIEVABLE.

Ok enough ranting haha, Now what did I like about the episode. I liked the choices Kirito made as the whole situation was unraveling. They were rationale and I found him more empathetic in the rest of the episode. The episode also had fantastic animation as usual with the duel and particularly some pretty cool cinematography with the shots they showed.

The best part of the series for me has always been the Kirito/Asuna dialogue between each other. The end when they were parting I couldn't help but feel for Kirito. However why were they saying goodbye like its forever since they won the game? Can't they just look each other up now and have crazy sex wit the 2 years worth of gloop?(I had to throw that in :P). Since the game is completed now and they beat the game what's next? There's still a whole cour worth of episode left.

I liked the transition into the ED also too with Kirito taking off his helmet then the music playing.
Oct 6, 2012 2:53 PM
Apr 2011
Candor said:

I have given a fairly long explanation on why I think it didn't occur. There is honestly no reason to assume that they got killed the instant their death animation activated. It could activate, boom, shards going everywhere, and teleport the player to the spot in the clouds, then wait 1 hour or 1 day or 1 month before activating the actual kill command. There is no real hurry to fry their brains.

In this case, if I recall, it was a special space made exclusively for Asuna and Kirito, for a last chat with the GM, but the cloudy space could be interpreted as the final-before-frying-time for every player.
Oct 6, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2008

It doesn't take much thinking to figure out, you can even disregard the notion about special space for Kirito and Asuna, and just assume that everyone who dies get teleported to that spot - then after 5 minutes or 1 hour or whatever the NerveGear activate and fry them. There is, after all, no real hurry to kill them once they are removed from the SAO world.

Let's say it is 1 hour cooldown before NerveGear activate and make Kirito's brain crispy, but the game is won and will log him out within 30 minutes? Then the NerveGear kill-command will not trigger. ;)

Sounds like an overly convienent excuse to not have the MC's be killed. Assuming that is true...then why didn't they just say that? Rather than leave a giant gaping plot hole.

I doubt they put as much thought into it as that though, I mean this is the show that has used the power of love 3 times prior so yeah...
Oct 6, 2012 2:54 PM

Apr 2008
Btw, no one loves Kirito(except for of course Asuna, but she wasn't any where near him).
No family in Kirito's room when he woke up.
The hospital seemed empty. Pretty sure nurses and a doctor would storm your room when you wake up from a 3 year coma.

Oct 6, 2012 2:56 PM

Nov 2008
Insert comment about Asuna being shit here.
Oct 6, 2012 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:
This episode I have a lot to talk about. I just want to say right now I am VERY MIXED with this episode. I don't think this is a bad episode by any means but there were some things I need to talk about.

1. Pacing

So what was the point of that cliffhanger last episode if it got resolved within the first 30 seconds of this episode? I don't paticularly like when shows half cliffhangers for the sake of having them. Last episode seriously could've had them take down the boss and end the episode there. A good cliffhanger in my opinion is one where it leaves you on the edge of your seat because the plot has been building up to it(Death Note has some of the best ones in anime).

2. Plot Twists

After the duel I kind of expected Heathcliff to turn out to be Kayaba or at least a GM as an anime only viewer. However I don't buy the way Kirito found out. During the boss fight there were no indications shown to us as the viewer at least that Heathcliff was doing something out of the ordinary. If they showed Kirito in the battle of the Skull Reaver notice something else about Heathcliff's OP powers I would've bought that he knew.

Then during the duel Asuna breaking the paralysis and sacrificing herself. That I'm not made about funnily enough but what I found unbelievable was Ghost Kirito. Ok you die so the author pulls a deus ex machina that even the MC's in an earlier episode said that wasn't possible. Plot twists need to be SURPRISING but BELIEVABLE.

I agree with your two points.
Oct 6, 2012 2:57 PM
Oct 2010
hyperknees91 said:
Sounds like an overly convienent excuse to not have the MC's be killed. Assuming that is true...then why didn't they just say that? Rather than leave a giant gaping plot hole.
Don't fret too much over it, I bet there are more holes to come. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Jun 2011
Candor said:

Kayaba Akihiko kills Player X. System recognizes that Player X died fighting the Last Boss. System moves Player X into air balcony until game has finished self-destructing. Akihiko is umm...human too yanno, and it would be an incredible disservice to let a frontliner who reached (the supposed to be) 100th level die.

And as for Asuna moving...thats umm...the power of love, man.

Dec 2010
Des said:
Btw, no one loves Kirito(except for of course Asuna, but she wasn't any where near him).
The hospital seemed empty. Pretty sure nurses and a doctor would storm your room when you wake up from a 3 year coma.

They did....like right after.You don't really expect them to show during a scene that is suppose to be emotional a bunch of nurses tackling him do you? As for no one visiting his room your wrong

Oct 6, 2012 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
meepsheep said:
ThanatosPersona said:
I don't get why people like Asuna so much... I mean i like her too, but just because she's cute. however, there are other cuter characters like Shino, Suguha, Sachi and Silica. I thought she was a bit clingy ever since they started dating. It's my opinion so don't go bash me because I don't like Asuna as much as the other girls.

The main reasons would be that she's hot, she can fight, she has wife-like traits, and she's the second main character to this show. :/ I find her really tsundere and annoying though LOL

LOL yeah me too. I find her annoying at times too. I mean, Shino, Suguha, Sachi and Silica can fight (especially Suguha and Shino). Those girls are hot too and I'm sure Suguha and Sachi has wife-like traits. Not sure about Shino, because I didn't read that far but I'm sure she has them too. -sigh- the typical liking of main characters always piss me off. I mean, it usually leads to bashing on haters and it's not like there's anything to back up their claims.
Oct 6, 2012 3:00 PM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:

I doubt they put as much thought into it as that though, I mean this is the show that has used the power of love 3 times prior so yeah...

I agree, some explanation would have been sweet. Just some "This is the final resting place before NerveGear kill command will activate, but before that I want to talk to you". Or something like that.

Regarding transcending the system it is a common theme in Accel World as-well, which is in the same universe, same writer. I think they call it Imagination or so. But sure, I didn't quite like how they handled the duel. Just this last 3rd point that you said, well, there is an explanation for it and it is simply to assume, logically, that the death animation and fry-brain command are two different things. After all, programmers are suckers for using code for multiple purposes, so it wouldn't surprise me if the GM use the same animation function for destruction of items as for death of players - then it would be quite bad if doKill(); got activate everytime a piece of armor got worn down to 0 durability - poor player. So they are activated seperately, in sequence. But there is nothing to say that they are in immediate sequence.
Oct 6, 2012 3:00 PM

Jun 2011
So... this is it?
These are the reasons and the resolution for all this shit?
These are where the plot ended up and will start anew next week?

And this bullshit is not ending anytime soon I guess, there must be more stupid plot twists, ridicolous dialogues and worthless character development to come. Why do people even find this well thought or ingenious? It's plain, stereotypical and even worse than the average shounen powah.
Oct 6, 2012 3:01 PM

Feb 2008
How did they defeat the boss from the previous episode suddenly, when it was so overpowered?
How the hell did Asuna overcome the paralysis and manage to 'sacrifice' herself for Kirito suddenly?
How did Kirito suddenly come back to life for a split second?
How was he able to one-shot Heathcliff when he was so overpowered and unstoppable?
Why did they not die even though they perished in the game?
What was the secret area at the very end when they were supposedly 'dead' and why were they there?
Why was the dialogue so cringeworthy and cliche?
Why is the story going to continue beyond this even though the SAO game is completed and there is no reason to continue?

You know what? This is the worst popular anime I've ever seen. I am not being facetious, or exaggerating. This is horrid. This is abominable. The anime now has a 1 on my list after this episode and it will never be raising higher than that.

Horrible. Godawful. I feel insulted now.
Oct 6, 2012 3:02 PM

Jul 2012
ahneeme said:
meepsheep said:
ThanatosPersona said:
I don't get why people like Asuna so much... I mean i like her too, but just because she's cute.

The main reasons would be that she's hot, she can fight, she has wife-like traits, and she's the second main character to this show.

Look at Asuna I love her because she's has waifu traits, she's just going to be in a kitchen cooking my food and having my babies all day :DD
Those are the cutest things a girl could ever do!!

Shino (probably), Suguha and Sachi has the waifu traits too. I don't see much fans for them.
Oct 6, 2012 3:02 PM

Jan 2008
Veronin said:
How did they defeat the boss from the previous episode suddenly, when it was so overpowered?
How the hell did Asuna overcome the paralysis and manage to 'sacrifice' herself for Kirito suddenly?
How was he able to one-shot Heathcliff when he was so overpowered and unstoppable?
What was the secret area at the very end when they were supposedly 'dead' and why were they there?
Why is the story going to continue beyond this even though the SAO game is completed and there is no reason to continue?

You know what? This is the worst popular anime I've ever seen. I am not being facetious, or exaggerating. This is horrid. This is abominable. The anime now has a 1 on my list after this episode and it will never be raising higher than that.

I feel insulted now.

I can answer all those with 2 words.

Plot armor.
Oct 6, 2012 3:04 PM

Aug 2008

I agree, some explanation would have been sweet. Just some "This is the final resting place before NerveGear kill command will activate, but before that I want to talk to you". Or something like that.

Regarding transcending the system it is a common theme in Accel World as-well, which is in the same universe, same writer. I think they call it Imagination or so. But sure, I didn't quite like how they handled the duel. Just this last 3rd point that you said, well, there is an explanation for it and it is simply to assume, logically, that the death animation and fry-brain command are two different things. After all, programmers are suckers for using code for multiple purposes, so it wouldn't surprise me if the GM use the same animation function for destruction of items as for death of players - then it would be quite bad if doKill(); got activate everytime a piece of armor got worn down to 0 durability - poor player. So they are activated seperately, in sequence. But there is nothing to say that they are in immediate sequence.

Actually disregarding the 3rd point that wasn't it.

The prior 3 points were.

1. Asuna being able to save Kirito in time (she directly says in the light novel that it was the power of love, they left this out obviously because it was stupid as shit)
then the other 2 points were before they both died.

Jul 2012
ThanatosPersona said:
ahneeme said:
meepsheep said:
ThanatosPersona said:
I don't get why people like Asuna so much... I mean i like her too, but just because she's cute.

The main reasons would be that she's hot, she can fight, she has wife-like traits, and she's the second main character to this show.

Look at Asuna I love her because she's has waifu traits, she's just going to be in a kitchen cooking my food and having my babies all day :DD
Those are the cutest things a girl could ever do!!

Shino (probably), Suguha and Sachi has the waifu traits too. I don't see much fans for them.

Mostly because they don't get as much screen time as Asuna. u_u And the fact that she's in a canon relationship with Kirito...
Apr 2011
Okay I liked the episode but that Kirito is already moving is pretty unnatural and WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE in this hospital? shouldn't there be like 100 doctors, nurses and other patients?
Oct 6, 2012 3:05 PM
Jul 2012
It's nice to see Silica-sama again ^__^ that little cutie patootie>w<
Holy shit! Kirito is alive?!! O.o

But..but People die if they are killed! I fail to understand.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Oct 6, 2012 3:07 PM
Dec 2011
Veronin said:

That is the advantage that a novel will have over an anime. There are things that you can't just explain outright to people watching an anime but in the novel most of these were actually explained. In the novel Kirito did not actually come back alive he just managed to get a last hit before he died. Did you not see Heathcliff smile when Kirito struck him? He obviously was thinking of something. That area that they ended up is actually where everyone who ended up dying will go to before they get deleted. More of your questions can be answered but i am lazy.
Oct 6, 2012 3:08 PM

Jun 2010
The episode that I have been waiting for 10/10. LN Reader and this was done great. What shocked me was the beginning when they defeat the boss right before the opening started (LMAO) but that is how it was in the novel. That ending is the same ending as the novel so we know what to expect next . A L O and can't wait. Also love the Group photo that is in the first page of this thread. Have it as my wallpaper. Kirito X Asuna
Oct 6, 2012 3:09 PM
Jul 2011
so is there going to be a break before the next episode?
Oct 6, 2012 3:10 PM

Jun 2010
Mystmory said:
Veronin said:

That is the advantage that a novel will have over an anime. There are things that you can't just explain outright to people watching an anime but in the novel most of these were actually explained. In the novel Kirito did not actually come back alive he just managed to get a last hit before he died. Did you not see Heathcliff smile when Kirito struck him? He obviously was thinking of something. That area that they ended up is actually where everyone who ended up dying will go to before they get deleted. More of your questions can be answered but i am lazy.

I also what to explain how SAO LN is far greater than the anime version.
Oct 6, 2012 3:11 PM
Oct 2010
Mystmory said:
In the novel Kirito did not actually come back alive he just managed to get a last hit before he died. Did you not see Heathcliff smile when Kirito struck him? He obviously was thinking of something. That area that they ended up is actually where everyone who ended up dying will go to before they get deleted. More of your questions can be answered but i am lazy.
Then what an awful adaptation. There's a huge difference between killing him before dying and killing him after dying...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 6, 2012 3:12 PM

Apr 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Des said:

They did....like right after.You don't really expect them to show during a scene that is suppose to be emotional a bunch of nurses tackling him do you? As for no one visiting his room your wrong

I was just kidding :P
But you guys' replies back to it, points out that it all was rushed in the anime.
They could've made it so he woke up in ep 15 instead, like when there's 10 mins left.
Then his family could've been there, crying and all that. Would've helped on the emotional part.

Oct 6, 2012 3:13 PM

Sep 2012
- Why did you create this game?
- I forgot...

SetsukoHaraOct 6, 2012 3:18 PM
Oct 6, 2012 3:13 PM

Aug 2008

I also what to explain how SAO LN is far greater than the anime version.

Not really, it's pretty much the same. The only difference is Kirito has more pretentious thoughts (like how he figured out who Heathcliff really was).
Oct 6, 2012 3:15 PM
Oct 2012
Tell me they're going to talk about the seed! Pleasee!!!!

Oct 6, 2012 3:18 PM
Nov 2011
Wondering if they are going to continue since my animelist says there's 25 episodes?
Oct 6, 2012 3:20 PM

Sep 2012
I don't want to read through these posts because several of them mention the light novel which I have yet to read.

I enjoyed this ep immensely, even though it seemed like a rush job. Didn't think the completion of the game would happen in this episode.

Ep 15 should be pretty interesting to say the least. Not looking forward to seeing Asuna's corpse-like body though...that is, if she was able to log out.
Oct 6, 2012 3:20 PM

Sep 2012
ThanatosPersona said:

LOL yeah me too. I find her annoying at times too. I mean, Shino, Suguha, Sachi and Silica can fight (especially Suguha and Shino). Those girls are hot too and I'm sure Suguha and Sachi has wife-like traits. Not sure about Shino, because I didn't read that far but I'm sure she has them too. -sigh- the typical liking of main characters always piss me off. I mean, it usually leads to bashing on haters and it's not like there's anything to back up their claims.

hey hey shino can cook to you know, its mentioned that its one of her hobbies other than kickin ass

but hey now we're going off topic
Oct 6, 2012 3:21 PM

Sep 2012
The number of deus ex machina in this episode was really too damn high!
Oct 6, 2012 3:22 PM

Sep 2010
Not horrific episode, but it could be better, average.

Kirito searching for a contact lens:

Superbdashanimation:
Oct 6, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2010
Des said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Des said:

I was just kidding :P
But you guys' replies back to it, points out that it all was rushed in the anime.
They could've made it so he woke up in ep 15 instead, like when there's 10 mins left.
Then his family could've been there, crying and all that. Would've helped on the emotional part.

I don't agree, volume 1 ended with that cliffhanger of him walking to find Asuna.It for a lot of people made them want to read more; its a good thing they ended it on that scene.
Oct 6, 2012 3:23 PM
Aug 2012
Can't say if worse than episode 12
Oct 6, 2012 3:24 PM

Sep 2012
FailAtLife said:
It's nice to see Silica-sama again ^__^ that little cutie patootie>w<
Holy shit! Kirito is alive?!! O.o

But..but People die if they are killed! I fail to understand.

maybe because your a failatlife lol xDD sorry i meant no offence i just couldn't help it

people did die though, kayaba wasn't lying when he said he said they would

as for kirito and asuna, kirito managed to clear the game before asuna's brain was fried and thus kayaba stopped asuna execution as a reward for clearing the game along with his own

i thought that was obvious....
Oct 6, 2012 3:25 PM

Sep 2012
Episode was good. Can't wait till next saturday
Oct 6, 2012 3:27 PM

Dec 2010
SetsukoHara said:
- Why did you create this game?
- I forgot...

Funny how you focus on only one part of his explanation; granted the LN explained his reasoning much better but its not like the anime didn't mention it at all...
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.