Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2008 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting start. I wonder why Mizuho's grandfather wanted him to attend an all girl's school. Poor Mizuho. It's bad enough he's manliness has been taken away from him, but thanks to Mariya he gets to experience every man's fantasy: attending a girl's pajama party. Only problem is they all think he's a girl as well.
Dec 26, 2008 6:44 PM

Nov 2008
I actually think he's doing quite well. Quite girly. :P

His grandfather is ODD though.
Jun 26, 2009 12:55 AM

Apr 2009
I think the show's ok, but it's so....sexist....I mean all that pink, the way all of the girls have perfect manners and how they implied guys are always sloppier too....it's kinda annoying, but other than that the actual story is pretty interesting, I wonder how the rest of the show will turn out.

Oct 4, 2009 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, Yuri is not my thing, but she was a guy so, i guess i'll keep on watching
Apr 2, 2010 2:43 AM

Feb 2010
Laevantein said:
Hmm, Yuri is not my thing, but she was a guy so, i guess i'll keep on watching

me too....(even though this post was posted ages ago)...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 1, 2011 10:20 PM

Feb 2010
Cover blown when he gets a boner.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2011 3:08 PM

Jan 2008
I think, considering the premise of the show, this was actually quite decent.
Animation was really good, the Engrish OP was fine. Only the bouncing boobie shots felt kind of misplaced.

Mizuho was just submitting to the deal a bit too easily, I guess.

Sep 3, 2011 5:33 AM

Aug 2009
Interesting start, indeed. Poor Mizuho. Stuck in an all-girls school. But he really looks like a girl, right? LOL.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Dec 28, 2011 9:29 AM

Oct 2011
Awkward lesbian pron.
The main character should just get a sex change.
Sep 2, 2012 4:49 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Saorin said:
Agreed, it seems like it might be interesting.

MelbShaw said:
I found the final scene - stupid. With those two snuggling up against him and what surely would be the natural reaction of a 17 year old boy, they would get a surprise very soon.
Mar 7, 2013 1:31 PM

Apr 2012
Saorin said:
MelbShaw said:
I found the final scene - stupid. With those two snuggling up against him and what surely would be the natural reaction of a 17 year old boy, they would get a surprise very soon.

Saorin said:
Animation was really good, the Engrish OP was fine. Only the bouncing boobie shots felt kind of misplaced.

Mizuho was just submitting to the deal a bit too easily, I guess.

Agreed.
Aug 12, 2013 12:35 PM
Jul 2013
The guy might as well get a sex change. His voice is somehow not even slightly like a teen boy, and his mannerisms are already like a woman's except for maybe how he talks in Japanese and his bathroom manners. I was hoping for the change to be more drastic because otherwise he might as well have been a girl in the first place. Also he must have a really small penis or is gay if he didn't get a noticeable boner while wearing pajamas in the last scene.
Oct 8, 2016 4:04 AM

Apr 2009
Wow this is a refreshing show from 2006. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2018 11:10 AM

Aug 2013
Oh God. This episode contains literally everything that I miss in anime nowadays. Great OP/ED song, character design, shading style, setting and even subs (GNU). I'm so glad that I found this anime.
rsc-plApr 28, 2018 11:26 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 22, 2021 9:31 AM

Aug 2018
So was his grandpa that died - a total pervert?.. ;D Or why he sent him to there?.. Also no idea, how director accepted him in there, lol.. But I guess, we're in.. ;P Is it because of warm memories of his mother - is that it?.. Still, wouldn't it be too risky for director as well?.. But well, it's anime - probably even if he'd be found out, he wouldn't end up in jail or something, as well as director removed from her seat.. I mean, at least for falsificating documents.. Hopefully, it's more lighter anime in this regards, yeah..
And wow, man became best girl in the school instantly, lol.. ;P
I like so far how anime is light, like its' atmosphere.. It's not boring, but also not annoying.. Balance between fun things and cute things..
Oct 22, 2021 8:43 PM

Feb 2014
Harem where the MC is a trap, that's defo original.

Mariya has them tiddies tho, high chances of being best girl too.
(She also looks like she came out of "A tale of Memories")

More topics from this board

» Isn't this just Maria HoliC???

Foreall908 - Sep 11, 2023

1 by Dofinak »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:46 AM

Poll: » Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Episode 4 Discussion

patient_senses - Oct 29, 2008

14 by elgatosaika »»
May 30, 2023 3:32 PM

Poll: » Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

patient_senses - Oct 31, 2008

53 by Ckea »»
Jun 14, 2022 7:22 AM

Poll: » Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Episode 5 Discussion

patient_senses - Oct 29, 2008

8 by Punkero »»
Oct 24, 2021 1:06 PM

Poll: » Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Episode 11 Discussion

patient_senses - Oct 30, 2008

9 by Gendolfas »»
Jan 24, 2021 6:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.