Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Btooom! Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 5, 2016 11:34 PM

No weapons only explosives?wow, that game would have been a huge disaster if it was real xD
He was a real asshole IRL, he deserves being blown to pieces imo, incompetent idiot
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Oct 11, 2016 1:39 PM

Wow, that was an amazing start and very much like Battle Royale and Future Diary crossed with SAO.

I really liked the start and the fact he had no clue how he got there makes it more interesting!

May 4, 2017 3:25 AM

Okay episode. The OP was fine and I loved the ED.

Hope I'm going to like this.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Jun 20, 2017 10:25 PM

I definitely watched Btoom before, so now I am wondering why I stopped? Also, Sakamoto is so good looking, is that even fair?! *punches fist in the air* I might have stopped from fanservice, though my memory doesn't really lend me any thoughts that there was fanservice in this anime.
watashi wa, bara no ~ sadame ni ~ umareta

Jul 21, 2017 11:25 AM

wut

how in the world is this guy ranked #10 in the game but doesn't realize he's carrying time-bombs from that very obvious display?
and how lucky
the other guy's bombs washed ashore right next to the mc
eh well

Oct 5, 2017 7:10 PM

It was kind of boring, but it kept the ball rolling at a reasonable pace. If I was the MC's mom, I would tell him to either get a real job, like the one she set up with his uncle, or get the fuck out of my house.
You are now breathing manually.

Nov 2, 2017 4:42 PM

What an explosive start of the show, I am glad Sakamoto killed that psycho he wasn't one to be reasoned with. The protagonist seems like a jerk to his mother, what a lowlife scum.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Mar 23, 2018 1:39 PM

This episode was surprisingly pretty good. Although the MC took a while to know he was in a game, I can understand why it seems to take so long to us, since we have a viewer's bias and are aware of it.

Psychology-wise, it was good, they are already delving into the concept of killing in reality vs in a virtual world.

Seems like this could be pretty good.

Apr 11, 2018 4:13 PM

Seem I'm hooked on this. Let's hope I won't stop watching midway.

May 30, 1:28 PM
OMG I cant believe it took me this long to start watching this anime. a lot of my friends have been reccomending this and I can see why it's awesome.

also I couldnt help thinking that the scene at the end of the episode with the controller being thrown into the wall would make a perfect xbox One pro controller ad.

Jun 12, 1:54 AM

big yikers here famalam. this looks like a super shit video game in its own right and we've got a whole 12 episode anime about it! the armour the players in game wear looks like plastic and sounds like an aluminium can.

also lol @ playing people outside of your own geographic region in what looks like a pretty high paced action game. has the creator not heard of latency?

also lol @ them talking about selling 3 million copies WORLDWIDE like that's supposed to be impressive. god damn japan is so insular.
Modified by Tyestor, Jun 12, 1:58 AM

Jun 29, 6:38 AM

Not my kinda show, but gonna finish it for the sake its been in my ptw for 3 years now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 8, 4:29 PM
That was a good episode I've just watched.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]