Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 13 Discussion


Oct 4, 2012 5:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Does anyone know the name of the song when she activated the avarice not the one where she was singing :D
 
Oct 4, 2012 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
kaimax said:
tezann_t said:

Also for those who're familiar with the LN...what happened with Shakespeare by the end of S2? She gave her Mortal Sin Armament away, but did she join Musashi too or did she stay in England?


She doesn't transfer to Musashi, but she will stalk Neshinbara in the literature forums... lol


Awwww it's a shame they won't be able to physically stay together. But does Elizabeth just forgive Shakespeare for giving up her Mortal Sin Armament? It should've been a big deal...

And does Shakespeare appear anywhere other than literature forums beyond S2?
 
Oct 4, 2012 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 624
Omg this season was superbly AWESOME as well. The OSTs and fight scenes are great. As well as the romance factor of this anime.

Gin and Muneshige looks so good together, and Gin was really cute wanting to see Muneshige and hugging him. Glad they joined Mushashi. Another good one is definitely Mary and Tenzou. Mary seems to be the perfect wife anyone would want and its good to see them getting even closer with the sharing of the same room. Marys also very daring removing her clothes infront of Tenzou, Might be because she already thinks that shes his wife already.

The politics and debates was interesting as well.

The comedy of this show is so great like the parts where they were having their little chat in that forum thingy. This anime even make jokes you wouldnt expect such as Futayos sex joke and Nates "flat chest evasion".

The episode was great and they even included SO MANY new characters at the end, so im hoping for a season 3 soon cause this show is just too AWESOME. Look at the seiyuus voicing the characters, the ost, the animation, the story. They are all topnotch. Hope the BD sells well, which im absolutely sure it will. And the hope that season 3 will be some time early next year.

Overall 10/10
 
Oct 4, 2012 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2838
This season was better than the first one, and those battles were epic!
Great action, interesting debates and what not.
We saw a lot of new characters at the end.

I can't wait for the third season and I'm pretty sure there will be one.
9/10!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
Oct 4, 2012 1:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4073
Season 3 where? <3
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
 
Oct 4, 2012 5:34 PM
Observer

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5280
They kept teasing the viewers with new characters.

Season 3 is pretty much guaranteed. The sales for Horizons are epic as well.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
Oct 4, 2012 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1330
This anime was really full of action and awesomeness all around. The soundtracks were pretty sweet too. I'd recommend it to anyone. And the third season teaser was cool too :)
 
Oct 4, 2012 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1663
Lot of new characters shown.

The ending with "get some rest before the next chapter" part makes me think S3 somewhere down the road. I hope so. Although this show makes, at times, little sense it is something I'm always excited to watch each week.

Hope to see III real soon.
 
Oct 4, 2012 8:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
There you go my anime of the year :(
Hoping for a third season.

Finally, Thank you Sunrise and dear VAs for your hardwork. This is definitely a stellar show that has high rewatch value. :)
 
Oct 4, 2012 11:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
I love how I barely understand a lot of the plot elements yet I keep watching. It's soooooooooo damn entertaining!

Here's to S3!l
 
Oct 5, 2012 7:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 90
]
tezann_t said:

But does Elizabeth just forgive Shakespeare for giving up her Mortal Sin Armament? It should've been a big deal...

Elizabeth, didn't know Shakespeare lost Englands DSA (why do you think they were shocked in the finale when Horizon pulled it out lolol). If you rewatch the end of ep 10. Neshinbara tells shakespeare that he "stole it from her". That's different then "giving it away".

Epyx said:
I love how I barely understand a lot of the plot elements yet I keep watching. It's soooooooooo damn entertaining!

You can always read Stilts posts on RandomC if you don't want to have multiple rewatches:
http://randomc.net/category/kyoukai-senjou-no-horizon/
They're pretty detailed posts from the past weeks, plus it helps that commenter help out too. Definitely should set aside the time to read 'em one by one when you can.
Though I'd definitely still rewatch the episodes for well everything. Especially naked Toori.
 
Oct 5, 2012 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2189
....wow

What a fricken train wreck

I'd rather sit through Miracle Train a second time than ever see this series again.

I don't care if anyone starts bashing me for my opinion either. I hate this. The first season was tolerable, but this was just...painful to sit through.

4/10. If ever a season 3, I'm not watching it.
 
Oct 6, 2012 12:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1262
Nice ending, will be waiting for the next season of this, and more of Tori and the rest plus the new cast :)




9/10


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Oct 6, 2012 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
KayChan4U said:
....wow

What a fricken train wreck

I'd rather sit through Miracle Train a second time than ever see this series again.

I don't care if anyone starts bashing me for my opinion either. I hate this. The first season was tolerable, but this was just...painful to sit through.

4/10. If ever a season 3, I'm not watching it.


I wouldn't bash you for your opinion, but I am curious enough to ask what was so different about S1 and S2 fundamentally...To me the two seasons felt pretty consistent.
 
Oct 6, 2012 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1006
i actually found this second season more tolerable. in average, it managed to actually drive it's plot with the multi plots going on.the only bad thing was toori being naked about 90% of his scenes. i just did not understand why. and it was never explained. i mean. maybe it had a reason, but i won't know it till i read the novels...

other than that, the first half of S1 drove me off. i came back to it since it seemed to get a pretty good average in terms of score. and second part of s1 did deliver. and so did s2. i want an s3... and possibly new seasons all towards the end. as long as they don't drag on too long....
 
Oct 7, 2012 9:11 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 417
An action packed second season, i'm impressed.

8/10.
 
Oct 7, 2012 5:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1356
Richard_Omega said:
i actually found this second season more tolerable. in average, it managed to actually drive it's plot with the multi plots going on.the only bad thing was toori being naked about 90% of his scenes. i just did not understand why. and it was never explained. i mean. maybe it had a reason, but i won't know it till i read the novels...

other than that, the first half of S1 drove me off. i came back to it since it seemed to get a pretty good average in terms of score. and second part of s1 did deliver. and so did s2. i want an s3... and possibly new seasons all towards the end. as long as they don't drag on too long....


Isn't him stripping just his offering to god? (Contract with the shrine maiden, Asama).
 
Oct 7, 2012 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Oct 7, 2012 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1356
Yumekichi11 said:
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.


They're so big, it's unattractive.
 
Oct 8, 2012 7:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 16
Yumekichi11 said:
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.


 
Oct 8, 2012 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Robz86 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.


Who is that again? Neito tells me something but not sure exactly since there is like over 40 people or more intros.

The mind can so much hold in the most recent memory usage.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Oct 9, 2012 4:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1356
Yumekichi11 said:
Robz86 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.


Who is that again? Neito tells me something but not sure exactly since there is like over 40 people or more intros.

The mind can so much hold in the most recent memory usage.


http://myanimelist.net/character/42833/Nate_Mitotsudaira
 
Oct 9, 2012 4:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Solkiskey said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Robz86 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I finally caught up and finished this series. I have to say the last 3 episodes kept on the seat so well the series officially surpassed S1 and is a 9 while S1 goes to 8. This is a no choice. Simply put S2 delivered not only with nipples and fan service but far more action and SFX along with emotional feed-out. That being said I leave you with the following,

Among the many other girls of whom a S3 sounds promising to intro them. That girl in the pic is THE BIGGEST BREASTED GIRL IN THE SERIES! That yell is for her cause she really has the biggest of them all. I prefer her them the tons I have seen of others in hentai and such cause the taste of the skin and firmness comes from big breasts fanatics hence the appeal.

In fact to conclude Horizon has one of the most unique breast designs. That’s apart from its other rich elements that made S2 far better than S1 and the whole franchise as something to use your brain on while enjoying TOP NOTCH fan service with action/SFX. It did quite well that despite all being scrunched.

Seems thee end shows us a betrayer working with the Pope. So final is size=160]9/10 Might edit later if time permits.


Who is that again? Neito tells me something but not sure exactly since there is like over 40 people or more intros.

The mind can so much hold in the most recent memory usage.


http://myanimelist.net/character/42833/Nate_Mitotsudaira
I refer to her Nate, that's why.

If the spoiler is the case then it totally contradicts aspects of
so yeah after the spoiler I am O_o really?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Oct 9, 2012 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1841
Yumekichi11 said:
If the spoiler is the case then it totally contradicts aspects of
so yeah after the spoiler I am O_o really?


Another guy, explained it in one simple sentence:
"Human Genetics is a bitch."

lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
 
Oct 9, 2012 11:23 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 90
^ Poor NatePapa though, having to go through a 9 day sex marathon to impregnate his super S wife.
Oh well worth it to get Nate I guess...
 
Oct 9, 2012 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1076
Who is in Musashi…
BTW, it’s mentioned that Nate is Horizon’s cousin isn’t she ? So that would mean NatePapa is Motonobu’s brother or cousin ?
 
Oct 11, 2012 4:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 704
Weird anime,still bit funny....7/10 from me.
 
Oct 18, 2012 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5839
I'm giving this series a 8/10. Because this is awesome.

3rd season please!
 
Oct 20, 2012 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Another epic ending to another awesome season, damn it I just love this show. It was great to see Margot and Naruze fight together again with their improved Frauen not to mention it was paired with that awesome bgm again. And wow the way they animated that whole sequence of Musashi backflipping was just wow... Then they cap it all off with the Tori and Horizon duo and their armaments standoff which was just filled with epicness. Ahh then Mary comes to finish it off in which was just perfect for this season. What a great ending.

Love the way they add those celebration scenes to add some humor into the episode. Lol at Nate and Asama, and haha gg at Ulquiaga. And for some reason I really liked Elizabeth's reaction when Horizon pulled out the Aspida Phylargia .

Let there be a season 3 please! I need moarrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Modified by ZeroZx, Oct 20, 2012 1:00 AM
 
Dec 6, 2012 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 43
AHHH this season was so epic I gave 10/10 why? : PLOT CHARACTERS AND OPPAI!!!!!

HAPPILY AND HOPING FOR SEASON 3 sales was good for the first season yum :D

I guess season 3 will happen because in this episode new characters were shown between the battle of Tres Espana and Musashi. Love the Tenzo x Mary such a cute couple and LOL at Masazumi and her mouse :D, and emotions of Horizon is only sadness and avarice haha her relationship with Tori is so funny and nice

I NEED MOAR FUTAYO , KIMI AND ASAMA <3 they are so cute and hot !
 
Mar 25, 2013 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 71
Sunrise... Ah this series is such a golden tree, loved it so much... It's been a long time since I've seen such a awesome series from 2011-2012. Really need the 3rd season ASAP.
 
Aug 1, 2013 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 537
Great season, I want more! Bewbs bewbs bewbs!

If there happen to chance a 3rd season I hope Toori does more combat abilities aside from streaking.

The whole "what is sex" topic was pretty funny too.
 
Aug 12, 2013 1:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
does anyone know what song was playing when they had the fire and the crowd cheering?
 
Aug 12, 2013 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Brace said:
does anyone know what song was playing when they had the fire and the crowd cheering?
I think that song is named Hoshi Matsuri and it is in one of the special cds in season 1.
 
Aug 12, 2013 6:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
ZeroZx said:
Brace said:
does anyone know what song was playing when they had the fire and the crowd cheering?
I think that song is named Hoshi Matsuri and it is in one of the special cds in season 1.


Thanks for the info.
 
Mar 4, 2014 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5994
FlavoryFantasy said:
^ Poor NatePapa though, having to go through a 9 day sex marathon to impregnate his super S wife.
Oh well worth it to get Nate I guess...

It wasn't only 9, but 24 days (yes that's completely ridiculous ;p )
Modified by Zefyris, Aug 12, 2014 8:41 AM
 
Mar 5, 2014 5:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 575
is this going to get a 3rd season T_T
 
Mar 14, 2014 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 74
Finally i finished this series...Well, what can i say...First of all, musical accompaniment was amazing. Then, at last i did finally understand the plot. The absence of main hero makes this anime something "special" (yes, i can't say Toori is a main hero, everyone is doing their job). The only thing that makes me dissapointed is NAKED Toori, god how i hate it! Liked Tenzou as a character with Mary <3
Well, if it won't get a 3rd season, it will be fail. Wanna see how Horizon will return all her emotions. =P
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
 
Apr 10, 2014 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1948
Been watching the first and second season these past days... good series :D
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

 
Apr 22, 2014 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 184
Great end to a great series.

Might have been a bit confusing, and made me pause and rewind a few times, but everything about it was pretty amazing. The story, characters, action, romance, and of course that OST.

Would have liked to see more of Makiko, but i suppose it's up to the students.

8/10 (I'm sure if i went back and rewatched it, it'd be 9)

Here's hoping for season 3!

Edit: Did we ever find out why Tori's naked all the time?
Modified by Lusbox, Apr 22, 2014 6:55 AM
 
May 6, 2014 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 201
8/10 :<
Oversized boobs are ugly, characters with boobs larger than Horizont's are creepy mutants imho;

I have a question: is LN so childish as well? They have epic battles and so on, but no one actually dies, this somehow sucks; I can't take this seriously ;/
Modified by sadfacelv, May 6, 2014 1:06 PM
 
May 7, 2014 1:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5994
LN isn't childish at all. And the second arc that you just saw has no casualties yes, but both the first (Tadakatsu, Kazuno, Matsudaira...) and third arc has several as well. By several, I mean several important characters. Both the third and fourth arc has completely unilateral massacre of soldiers and citizens. So it's just depends really.

Musashi's situation will only turns really bad starting with the third arc, because until the end of the armada, none of the other nations were moving, because Musashi didn't prove itself as a threat/ force needed to be dealt with. With the Armada battle's result which was displayed in every country, things will start to accelerate and take quickly an extremely bad turn.
I'd like to remind you that per the seiren's order, Musashi cannot have executives/soldiers who are older than 18. The whole musashi seitokai ARE children. That's why in the second half of the first arc, as well as in the second arc, which is focused only on Musashi and where things goes more or less as the Musashi crew wanted, there is no casualties. Because they are children and don't wish to kill. However, other countries aren't limited to children fighting. At all. And when things start to get out of end for Musashi, or when things happen somewhere else than where Musashi is as well, that "no death" ending isn't here at all.


Also, being not childish isn't just about having character dying. Horizon has a lot of huge and complex discussions about politics, economy, religions, history and so on which make your usual "seinen" anime looks like anime for kiddies. And the negotiations coming from those are some of the most awesome discussions between two (or more) characters that I saw.

I agree on oversized boobs though. Turenne is an awesome character, but her chest is awfully ugly.

Also, if you think that battles on the anime were epic, I wonder what you would think of the LN version's battle. Let me say to you that battles on the anime version seriously looked BAD and uninteresting compared to the original version ImO. A battle like Futayo vs Muneshige for example was completely messed up in the anime. Same goes with Muneshige vs Tadakatsu, and so on.



(Oh, and for people who liked Mitotsudaira...She becomes so much cooler and more epic later on, that's awesome :3 ).
Modified by Zefyris, May 7, 2014 2:11 AM
 
May 7, 2014 2:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 201
Didn't know about children, thx, I was surprized how easily those children were killing hundreds of enemy soldiers, but if no one died even in ship explosions...

I guess that explains why their sensei isn't participating in anything, while she kicked everyone asses in ep 1 S1.
Modified by sadfacelv, May 7, 2014 2:23 AM
 
May 7, 2014 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5994
We don't know if ship explosions killed someone during the armada. We know there was serious injuries, like Ookubo on Musashi who lost one arm during an explosion after evacuating the personel for example, but bear in mind that most soldiers working on ships have basically divine barriers/protection as long as their "mana" equivalent (that's far more complicated than mana on the way it's working, but let's keep things simple) has not run out as well as a divine spell to slow down their fall if they were to need to evacuate in hurry.
As such, ship explosions probably didn't do as much lethal damage as it would have in our world.

That's another reason why you don't see as much deaths in fight during the first two arcs than you would in our world as well. The balance of power between weapons and protection is far more balanced than it is in our world. Every soldier is under the protection of either catholic spells or Muslim/shinto/other spells, which can often protect them from normal bullets, though being hit by several bullets will quickly make their remaining "mana" run out, leaving them vulnerable, and that stronger weapons will breach through common defenses like they don't even exists.
Healing through magical power can also save lives which would have been lost otherwise.
Also, some of those characters are (half)immortal/undeads/ghosts so they won't die from normal hits either.
So it's mostly when there's a huge difference between attack and defense (like a high ranked fighter rampaging through normal soldiers) or when they bomb/kamikaze huge ship on citizens cities/ships that death will follow. There's quite a bit of this later on, but that's not Musashi's way to fight, obviously.

And yes, on Musashi, even if you're extremely strong like Oriatorai sensei, Tadatsugu or Yoshiki (Tori and Kimi's mother), you can't fight anymore as soon as you're over 18, that's illegal per seiren's decision. That's why the seitokai is full of children rather than adults as well; it's basically a rule to weaken musashi's fighting power, just like it's seiren's influence which kept years after years pushing as Musashi's leader the most incompetent student on mUsashi that they could find; this helps ensure that Musashi will never have a competent leader and will therefore never be a threat.
Same goes with the fact that Musashi wasn't allowed to have proper armaments like the spanish armada had.

That's part of the interest of this story. They start with so many disadvantages yet have so many enemies around, managing to keep Musashi going is a completely desperate task.
Modified by Zefyris, May 7, 2014 3:48 AM
 
May 7, 2014 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 55
Im rdy for season 3...anytime now...just fire away pls..sunrise..I want my season 3 Q_Q

This show..is the absolute best warfare in anime I have seen...right next to kingdom.
 
Jul 16, 2014 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25561
Pretty lovely ending I must say, however it does feel that the story is far from over and man I would love to see a third season! All in all this second season was very lovely, I totally loved the amount of action, humor and even romance combined with some great ecchi scenes! A good solid 9/10 like the first season!
 
Jul 23, 2014 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 21
RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty lovely ending I must say, however it does feel that the story is far from over and man I would love to see a third season!

With 18 volumes published in 7 arcs at the moment, the story is still far from over =___D
 
Aug 12, 2014 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13533
I seriously love the ost, it just enhances all of the action packed moments in this show.

Well I guess it was to be expected that the story wouldn't conclude with this season. I am satisfied with the open ending though as it did have a sense of closure on the events of this sequel. Ending with a couple of festivals huh? This show just loves to party it out. Kimi does too. The scene with Gin and Muneshige was really sweet, she's so cute. I always enjoy Tori and Horizon's conversations, they're full of so much intrigue. It also goes to show how Horizon has grown yet again this season. It's a shame Tori didn't remain naked to the end though.

Overall this season was really fun and filled with more political struggles, engaging (albeit confusing) diplomacy, fresh hilarity and awesomely wild action. Once again I like how it blends history with its own unique adventure, giving it a fresh and one of a kind sensation and spin. 7/10 to compliment season 1, I always welcome more.
 
Aug 18, 2014 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 4637
Wut the fvk. ZZZzzzZZZ
Modified by blessofcurse, Sep 7, 11:22 PM
 
Sep 1, 2014 9:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 404
Confusing as fuck yet enjoyable to watch
 
Top
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »