Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Oct 26, 2008 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4517
Finished Banners go Here~
 
#2
Oct 26, 2008 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1889
here is my banner
 
#3
Oct 27, 2008 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7453
Mine.
 
#4
Oct 27, 2008 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1038
Banner for Aaya


Hehe I be the first one to make a banner for someone else ! :D
Modified by Lovealchemist, Oct 27, 2008 7:36 PM
 
#5
Oct 27, 2008 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1965
2 hours too late lol :p
@ Lovealchemist: nice one XD though it might be my screen but I don't seems to see the "Claim a Megane" .. ?

Anyways, my batch:

ppizzapie (I couldn't see the pic you provide so I took an other one, hope it's ok, if not PM me another pic & I'll redo it ^^)


RenaPsychoKiller (I took another pic for Tyki-pyon.. I hope it's ok ^^;; if not I'll remade it, it's not a problem)



Cherry_Blossoms




 
#6
Oct 28, 2008 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4270
crystal_yuy said:
2 hours too late lol :p
@ Lovealchemist: nice one XD though it might be my screen but I don't seems to see the "Claim a Megane" .. ?

Anyways, my batch:

RenaPsychoKiller (I took another pic for Tyki-pyon.. I hope it's ok ^^;; if not I'll remade it, it's not a problem)


The Ryuuken banner is perfect, but please change the Tyki one.
I've never liked that pic. Also, please take off the "[white]" part :-/
Sorry for being a bitch and thanks.
 
#7
Oct 28, 2008 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4270
Lovealchemist said:
Banner for Aaya


Hehe I be the first one to make a banner for someone else ! :D

Errr... please re-make the banner putting "Claim A Megane" in it.
 
#8
Oct 28, 2008 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5453
crystal_yuy said:

ppizzapie (I couldn't see the pic you provide so I took an other one, hope it's ok, if not PM me another pic & I'll redo it ^^)



That's fine. I really like the banner, thank you!
 
#9
Oct 29, 2008 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1038
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Lovealchemist said:
Banner for Aaya


Hehe I be the first one to make a banner for someone else ! :D

Errr... please re-make the banner putting "Claim A Megane" in it.


T_T ... it looks funny when I put it on... maybe in the corner in rlly small letters XD
 
Oct 29, 2008 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4270
Lovealchemist said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Lovealchemist said:
Banner for Aaya


Hehe I be the first one to make a banner for someone else ! :D

Errr... please re-make the banner putting "Claim A Megane" in it.


T_T ... it looks funny when I put it on... maybe in the corner in rlly small letters XD

lolwut. I don't care if it looks funny, "claim a megane" must be put on every banner with VISIBLE letters. Without it written in the banner, the claim could be from EVERY club on MAL, you understand? Also, there is totally enough space in it to put "claim a megane" in the corner on the right, above "AaYa claimed". So, re-make it.
 
Oct 31, 2008 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8602
 
Nov 8, 2008 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1136
Mine
 
Nov 10, 2008 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1038
Banner for destiny fate



Remade this banner cause rena insisted :D



T_T Rena's lecture was a little harsh, but I understand now !
Modified by Lovealchemist, Nov 10, 2008 3:40 PM
 
Nov 11, 2008 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1965
mine





Edit
hazal


Lamb

Modified by crystal_yuy, Nov 12, 2008 1:49 PM




 
Nov 13, 2008 11:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5271
my banner~
Modified by Monochrome, Nov 13, 2008 11:40 PM
 
Jan 10, 2009 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 603
Mine
 
Jan 23, 2009 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1007
 
Mar 9, 2009 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1965
.... Sooo I'm reposting the banner did before the crash, for those who haven't take it yet... I guess the link from my usual "comment on profile" won't link to this but I hope you'll be bright enough to find your way here XD










 
Mar 9, 2009 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3343
Reposting my banner~!

 
May 25, 2009 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 269
Mine:

 
Apr 22, 2010 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7836
here mine~


 
Top