Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2012 3:59 PM
Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Talk about an open ending... there better be a season 2 to this.

I did like that they showed just a little more of what the goats decided to do afterwards, but so much of the story is left hanging as it is that there must be a hope for a continuation of the story either by the current production company, or a different one at some time in the future. I guess we will have to wait and see.

The little otter was rather cute.
TustinSep 26, 2012 4:57 PM
Sep 26, 2012 9:21 PM

Jul 2007
I'd love a season 2 TwT~~~~~~~~~
And yus the little otter was adorbs too.
- blog
DeviantArt | Domain | Ryuu-Rogue fansubs - Digimon + Inazuma Eleven
Sep 27, 2012 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
NO, F*CK! I didn't watch it yet, I'm waiting the Dual Audio version by Zero-RAWs to coe out, but I went to my list and saw "25/26". I was kind of expecting it, but I had hopethat we would have 52 episodes. Ok, I want a second season then. Now.
Sep 28, 2012 4:36 AM
Apr 2012
Wildcat17 said:
NO, F*CK! I didn't watch it yet, I'm waiting the Dual Audio version by Zero-RAWs to coe out, but I went to my list and saw "25/26". I was kind of expecting it, but I had hopethat we would have 52 episodes. Ok, I want a second season then. Now.

Watching it, I get a horribly ambivalent feeling about whether or not there will be a continuation of the story. I personally think it will be left as it is, and since you haven't watched it yet Wildcat17 I won't spoil it for you by saying why I think that, but it's what is said right at the end of the episode that makes me think that it's over and done with.

I'm genuinely disappointed, if that *is* the case. There's a heck of a lot that could be done with this story beyond where they left it, and with the right writers it could easily be extended for another season.
Oct 28, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2010
Tustin said:
Wildcat17 said:

Watching it, I get a horribly ambivalent feeling about whether or not there will be a continuation of the story. I personally think it will be left as it is, and since you haven't watched it yet Wildcat17 I won't spoil it for you by saying why I think that, but it's what is said right at the end of the episode that makes me think that it's over and done with.

I'm genuinely disappointed, if that *is* the case. There's a heck of a lot that could be done with this story beyond where they left it, and with the right writers it could easily be extended for another season.

Sorry, I just saw your comment. I know, I don't believe in a second season neither. But... who knows?
Oct 30, 2012 9:46 PM

Jan 2009
I wanna no why they said originally there would be 52 episodes then half way through they changed it to 26 and then didn't even show them crossing the moutan! D:
But the otter catching fish for gabu though was a good thing to add in the movie he had to keep looking for small animals to eat but if can manage to eat fish then they wouldn't have much of a problem. that is if they even continue it. ;n;
Nov 28, 2012 1:07 AM
Nov 2012
Well I've signed up for this forum just to be able to post about this series... :)

I'm really impressed by the visual work in both character models and animation (except hill-sliding in Episode 3 and the great gliding gabu in the episode with the puppy teaching LOL)...

Further, I'm completely satisfied with the environment and appeal of nature felt all around the cast.

On the other hand, I'm incredibly disappointed in Mei's voicework for the English version, and ALL the side characters besides the wolf pack support characters and the goat group support characters (they actually sound better than the main characters at times, but dear god get the birds, monkey, and the otter away from me!)

Gabu sounds wonderful in both versions, and I love how cute and how much emotion Mei has in her dialogue in the Japanese version.

Story wise, I felt somewhat bored with the first couple episodes but it started growing on me, and when it finally got to episode 22 I think it was, I was like "oh man this was worth it"

However, I was let down by the plot differences, specifically the otter and the river for this episode. I don't mind a new character introduction and such, but honestly they didn't stick to their guns just because it's catered to children. I wanted to see Gabu get some muttonless dinner and piss off Mei, who would have taught him a lesson in some form about her attitude towards it just like Mei did in the movie. "You just don't like what you just don't like." haha. I liked that line. But in this they did away with it with a supporting character that, albeit cute, did not give Gabu any further character development other than weakness (not being able to hunt properly the entire series kinda made me hope this episode was not going to disappoint me, but it did)

Still, the series itself shines quite well... The ending wrapped up quite nicely. But I'd be lying if I said I'd be satisfied with it. I want more. And the only way I know how to get more is to support the series and talk about it more. Unless of course there is special word saying specifically they will NOT continue it :(

Anyways, my admiration for the show is quite large. I made an AMV after finishing the series recently, and posted it today, haha. I do that with all my favorite series'.
Jan 22, 2013 1:12 PM
Jul 2012
I just watched your AMV, it's cute and touching!

Back to the series, I hope, wish, pray for another season, please!

I watched the last episode yesterday and every time I think about it I start to cry :'(
Mar 17, 2015 12:26 PM
Mar 2015
I may be an idea for them to want to season 2. We should talk a lot, a lot, and a lot about the anime and the end of episode 26. Maybe they will react and they will continue the series. We can even give ideas episodes to encourage them.
Aug 26, 2015 8:39 AM
Aug 2015
Iwantthenext said:
I may be an idea for them to want to season 2. We should talk a lot, a lot, and a lot about the anime and the end of episode 26. Maybe they will react and they will continue the series. We can even give ideas episodes to encourage them.

I agree, this show has drilled itself into my heart and I do not want to see it go so soon.
Aug 27, 2015 4:24 PM
Mar 2015
Ghostdog1andOnly said:
Iwantthenext said:

I agree, this show has drilled itself into my heart and I do not want to see it go so soon.

Thanks you. I hope so they make a season 2. And I just watch the last episode again. Now, I'm sad again. I want the next.
Sep 10, 2015 8:51 PM
Aug 2015
Iwantthenext said:
Ghostdog1andOnly said:

Thanks you. I hope so they make a season 2. And I just watch the last episode again. Now, I'm sad again. I want the next.

Lets keep doing what we're doing then, and hope for the best that they see us
Sep 11, 2015 3:04 PM
Mar 2015
Ghostdog1andOnly said:
Iwantthenext said:

Yes, as you said, HOPE ! I REALLY want the next.
Sep 18, 2015 2:29 PM
Aug 2015
Iwantthenext said:
Ghostdog1andOnly said:

Yes, as you said, HOPE ! I REALLY want the next.

Same here my Forum buddy
Sep 19, 2015 3:21 PM
Mar 2015
Yup. I can't wait.
Apr 21, 2016 6:23 PM
Aug 2015
Say wanna talk more?
Jun 11, 2016 4:37 PM
Mar 2015
Hi dude. It's been so long ! And as we can see, there is not the next of Arashi No Yoru Ni Himitsu No Tomodachi ! And for your Forum, I don't see the link.

More topics from this board

» Wind Song Appearances!

kamisaka - Sep 9, 2017

0 by kamisaka »»
Sep 9, 2017 2:49 PM

Poll: » Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 25 Discussion

Tustin - Sep 19, 2012

2 by Cynzix »»
Jan 21, 2013 1:53 PM

Poll: » Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 22 Discussion

revale - Oct 24, 2012

0 by revale »»
Oct 24, 2012 7:26 AM

Poll: » Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 24 Discussion

Tustin - Sep 13, 2012

4 by Tustin »»
Sep 19, 2012 12:46 AM

Poll: » Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi Episode 21 Discussion

Tustin - Aug 27, 2012

3 by Wildcat17 »»
Sep 2, 2012 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.