Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 26, 2012 6:10 AM

State your favorite Character and Team~
But to make it more interesting you can't choose Kuroko as your favorite Character since this is a Fanclub dedicated to him and 90% of the answers would probably be him xD
(only exception is when you don't have another one^^)

That's said:

My second favorite character wuld be Hyuuga yes, a megane character! (<- I usually don't like them that much^^)
I love it when he gets in his evil mode or when he acts all manly while eating Riko's food and then topple down afterwards on the floor xD

And the team. Well yeah, it has to be Seirin. xD
Not another team has so many characters which I care for. Of course the other teams are great as well (like Shutoku, etc.) but they don't ever get to Seirins level. It's proven by the fact that I can remember most of the names of Seirin, but I only can recall one or two beneath the GoM when it comes to the others.^^

Sep 27, 2012 1:32 PM

I would choose midorima because he's so funny XD he goes to all the games and tries to deny it! he also supports kuroko :)

Of course for team it would be Seiren! It has kuroko, kagami, junpei, shinji (i like his cat mouth), shun, kiyoshi, and the best mascot ever testsuya #2!

So actually my favorite character would be Tetsuya #2 lol

Sep 27, 2012 4:37 PM
Teppei is my favorite character. He is a nice, reliable, and funny guy, I really like him. He's almost flawless, I'd like him to have more screentime (in season 2!!).

But I like Mitobe too, so cute, he's a really nice guy. I love his relationship with Koganei, even though he's silent Koganei understands him. Koganei is very funny too, I like his neko mouth x3
I like Kagami, of course, he's my main OTP in KnB with Kuroko. I like how he interracts with Kuroko, he is funny, hard-working, and supports Kuroko the most.
I like Hyuuga a lot too, of course, I like his "demonic" side (and his seiyuu ♥) ^^ And Izuki is fun too.
Aida too, she's one of the rare female character I like in manga/anime. She's got a great personnality!
Am I forgetting someone?

Sep 28, 2012 3:10 AM
mmmm maybe my fav character is midorima XD
so so so funny XD but i don't like his style in play
any way i will miss all T-T

Sep 28, 2012 9:41 AM
base on anime or manga ?

Sep 28, 2012 3:47 PM

Junpe is also my one of my favorite character from the show! Too bad it ended. ;w;
It'd be a long wait for a new season of this anime. I can't wait for long. ><

Sep 28, 2012 4:54 PM

My favorite character is definitely Akashi. I don't even know why I adore him so much. xD

Not sure which team's my favorite though. I've always rooted for Seiren, but that's because they're the main team in the series and I'm just one of those kids who's all for the protagonists (usually).

I think, when it comes down to it, my favorite team would have to be Rakuzan (and maybe even Kaijou as a close second because I adore their overall team "chemistry"). Gotta be faithful to your favorite character or something. xD

Sep 29, 2012 1:40 AM

aaaaah it's so hard to pick favorites xD
Well my #1 is Aomine
But Akashi, Shoichi, Kise, Midorima, Takao, Himuro, Atsushi, and Hyuuga (not really in order.... it's sort of a general order but the characters that are next to each other can really be switched lol)
*This is of course excluding Tetsu*

^^I always root for Seiren too and I love every character on the team. But Touou is my favorite xD It has Aomine and Shoichi so it wins for me xD Even though I hate the apologetic mushroom.... *grinds teeth*

Kaijou is a close second and Rakuzan is awesome. And Shuutoku's coach is my favorite coach.... waaah they did such a good job making EVERYONE awesome xD

Sep 30, 2012 6:23 AM
One of my favorite character is Hyuuga Junpei. He`s really a reliable captain and i like him when he is in clutch mode! . Lol.

My favorite team is definitely Seirin :)

Sep 30, 2012 11:48 AM

vickff said:
base on anime or manga ?

Manga is ok as well, because there isn't much you can spoiler about character traits you like ^^
(but if it's about a certain action or scene it would be nice to put it in a spoiler tag :) )

Oct 1, 2012 9:04 AM

Kuroko and Hyuuga were my fave characters until I read about Aomine in the manga. XD

soo yeah, my fave charatcer is Aomine && my fave team is Touou. XD

Oct 2, 2012 12:41 PM

My second favourite character is Kise. Probably... Because I don't know, who I like better... Kise so Aomine. Both are amazing and I love their game's style. I know, that they are different heroes, but I like their similar.

Additionaly, I very like Kagami and Junpei and my favourite team is, of course, Seirin.

Oct 6, 2012 8:15 AM

Actually, Kise is my real #1 with Kurokocchi coming close behing, cough. Does that make me a traitor of the club? Ehehe~ After them....probably Takao w/ Midorima. Together. They don't charm me as much separately, but they complete really well.

As for team ... it's gotta be Seirin. But I really like everyone!
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.

Oct 16, 2012 4:36 PM

Kise! he is equal to Kuroko
that's why my fav pairing is KurokoxKise
I just love his personality
he is handsome and looks cute when he is a m
his skill is awesome and Kaijo is a funny team
but my fav team is still Seirin

Oct 19, 2012 6:23 PM

Luuuv Kuroko and Aomine!!! Favorite team would be Teikou! ^^ I hope they Do a second season the manga is amazing!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 1, 2012 1:32 PM

Tetsuya Kurokoooo ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ He's just pretty handsome *.* , quiet , smart , cute , he's just so Lovely :3 ♥

Hii everyone , Please add me if you want to be friends , I really want to make new friends here ^__^ ♥

Nov 23, 2012 6:10 AM

I really like Kagami. He's one of my favorites. I love how he's afraid of Tetsuya#2, that makes him so adorable. :3

And of course my favorite team would be Seirin High !!

Dec 7, 2012 4:20 AM
Kise Ryouta is my favorite character in KnB (。´◡`。)ノ♡
And my favorite team is Kaijou, but i love team Teikou also ~

Dec 8, 2012 9:45 AM

Well my #1 is Aomine he is really funny and he cracks me up. But overall he is a pretty good player :]

Jul 1, 2013 3:40 PM
♥ Himuro Tatsuya ♥ is my favorite character in Kuroko no Basket. ♥♥♥♥

I looove Shun Izuki, Mitobe, Imayoshi, Teppei and Riko Aida. XD

My favorite team is Seirin High.

Oct 17, 2013 5:12 PM

Oh well, I would pick Akashi, since he's my #2 favorite after Kuroko. Huhu. My favorite team is Seirin High, definitely!

Jun 10, 2014 4:54 AM

I also would pick Akashi as my second fevourite chara ^^ But I also like Kagami and Kise very much. :D
But my favourite team is Seirin High!

Aug 3, 2015 1:00 PM

So besides Kuroko I like: Kagami, Kiyoshi and from Generation of Miracle: Midorima and Kise(in season 3 mostly).
Kagami: such a badass, he's dumb sometimez but ao funny, strong, looks good(muscles:*)
Kiyoshi: kind heart(not iron heart haha), fun guy
Midorima: misterious, stubborn, funny(sometimes because of Takao:D)
Kise: didn't like him at first, though he joined the club mostly because of his looks but really in season 3 got me. I think he may be the strongest out of GOM(he may be the copycat but he has the almost "perfect" copy of all GOM)
Plus Riko I liked her so much because of the determination she has, being so smart and so strong around these guys from Seirin^^.
And my favourite team: Seirin of course because of their determination, love for basketball, talent and working together as a team:).

Nov 12, 2016 7:08 AM

My favorite team is seirin and my favorite character is(if I can't choose Kuroko) Kise

Alola!!!

ll Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon ll