Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2012 3:44 PM

Feb 2010
This layout is custom CSS. If you don't know how to install it, use the easy Beginner's Tutorial in this section:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419405

The design works for anime lists only. For more layouts check the full list of Premade Layouts:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=318587[/b]

With all the Miku layouts, Luka finally gets a list of her own, at last! This list is simple and the pinkest one ever. Is pinkest even a word? Oh well, grammar nazis be damned: I left the notes at the top of the CSS to change the logo (which is a separate image), the background, and the list fonts. If you want more options or questions, let me know here.

The code:
Shishio-kunJun 30, 2019 5:23 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 17, 2013 6:05 PM

Mar 2011
Yeah I'm using this list for my manga list design and I'm having trouble to get the list to extract and display the picture of the manga title that I'm hovering on. I think this is like an add-on feature that you have with the list design, do you know what part of the CSS I would have to change to fix this? The one I wanted was to have the picture displayed on the side like my anime list

I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm also having a bit of trouble with my anime list with this design as it doesn't show the search button.. I tried to adjust small codes here and there to fix it but to no avail
Jan 17, 2013 8:25 PM

Feb 2010
Alfyan said:
Yeah I'm using this list for my manga list design and I'm having trouble to get the list to extract and display the picture of the manga title that I'm hovering on. I think this is like an add-on feature that you have with the list design, do you know what part of the CSS I would have to change to fix this? The one I wanted was to have the picture displayed on the side like my anime list

I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm also having a bit of trouble with my anime list with this design as it doesn't show the search button.. I tried to adjust small codes here and there to fix it but to no avail

Use manga import instead of anime import (third line)
@import "http://dl.dropbox.com/u/78340470/mangatitle.css";

Replace animelist CSS with this to fix the search button:
Jan 18, 2013 4:09 AM

Mar 2011
Wow lol instantly fixed, thanks a lot :3
Apr 6, 2013 9:09 PM

May 2012
for some reason the list itself got uneven and hard to read...
I don't know what to do!!!! PLEASE TEACH ME, OH WISE ONE, HOW TO FIX MY DEAR LUKA!!!!

Here's a picture of how weird it looks:

Apr 12, 2013 11:37 AM

Feb 2010
Hagane_no_neko said:
for some reason the list itself got uneven and hard to read...
I don't know what to do!!!! PLEASE TEACH ME, OH WISE ONE, HOW TO FIX MY DEAR LUKA!!!!

Here's a picture of how weird it looks:

I guess its cuz you don't have the number which goes on the far left. Like number of each anime on the list. Can you add that back your list or do you purposely turn it off?
Apr 16, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2012
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!!!
I don't remember turning that off but I guess i did! XD

Jun 30, 2014 3:01 AM

Feb 2010
Restored this layout after Imageshack deleted the images, took out the covers feature since ppl who use it don't use it with covers.
Nov 8, 2014 10:01 AM

Feb 2014
Hi I'm using this for my manga list and it says the design works for both anime and manga but I don't know how to get the manga headers to show up (Reading instead of Watching)?
Nov 8, 2014 12:59 PM

Feb 2010
aprildawn said:
Hi I'm using this for my manga list and it says the design works for both anime and manga but I don't know how to get the manga headers to show up (Reading instead of Watching)?

I guess it doesn't support both, so I changed that- you'd have to change the headers with your own you make.
Nov 8, 2014 2:23 PM

Feb 2014
Ah alright thank you :]
Feb 2, 2015 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
Sorry to be a bother ^ ^'
I am using your fabulous, wonderful layout, but I changed the background to my own and I was wondering if there a way to center the whole list? I tried to somehow do it myself but didn't know how. Please help >__<
Feb 4, 2015 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
LilacFlower said:
Sorry to be a bother ^ ^'
I am using your fabulous, wonderful layout, but I changed the background to my own and I was wondering if there a way to center the whole list? I tried to somehow do it myself but didn't know how. Please help >__<

Try this, the part on centering:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393437
Feb 8, 2015 2:15 PM

Aug 2013
Oh, it worked! Thank you, thank you~
Apr 21, 2015 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
Can I have more Vocaloid themes but with Gakupo or Len or Kaito? Light theme background . It's not for me it's for my friend . Can you make it so if she doesn't like the backgroung she can easily change it with another another image ?
Apr 21, 2015 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
PrincessSerenity said:
Can I have more Vocaloid themes but with Gakupo or Len or Kaito? Light theme background . It's not for me it's for my friend . Can you make it so if she doesn't like the backgroung she can easily change it with another another image ?

Yes you or her can make it that way using the CSS tutorials- its not hard to change the background. Its one of the top topics and was shown how to do in the beginner's tutorial. You just change the background image link under /* Background image */ body { in the code with a link to the new background link you want.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419405

You can pull the background image link off the light theme's code and use that as your new background image too
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1198609
Jun 20, 2019 10:24 AM
Oct 2013
So I've been using this theme for years now and I love it! The only thing is is I think after MAL changed some things around a few years ago, both my Anime List and my Manga List stopped showing up the pop-ups of the covers, and some of the hovering is glitchy as well as the "Edit, More" parts being off-center. Do you have any advice on how to fix this? I am so attached to this theme and never want to change it lol, it's like nostalgic to me now and I really want it to work.

Jun 20, 2019 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
summersumsums said:
So I've been using this theme for years now and I love it! The only thing is is I think after MAL changed some things around a few years ago, both my Anime List and my Manga List stopped showing up the pop-ups of the covers, and some of the hovering is glitchy as well as the "Edit, More" parts being off-center. Do you have any advice on how to fix this? I am so attached to this theme and never want to change it lol, it's like nostalgic to me now and I really want it to work.

I would change layout to this to get preview pics and teh top bar back

I think edit/more/add is off center because there's so many columns being added and this layout is only meant to handle a few columns. But you can try to add this, and this should move the edit/more/add off the table and conveniently on the side :D

small *, small {
font-size: 11px;
color: purple !important;
}
small {
color: purple !important;
font-size: 10px;
text-decoration: none;
position: absolute;
left: 620px;
}
Jun 30, 2019 8:35 AM
Oct 2013
Thank you so so so much for your help! I fixed it now. ^^ Thank you!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.