Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2012 6:24 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And in the end, Bill did survive haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 18, 2013 11:23 PM

Feb 2012
Man, did they jam all possible plots together in this one. It is entertaining for sure, but quite frankly this isn't a story for bible mumbo-jumbo. It lacks authentic drama, the villain is an asspull and the over-the-top killings, gore and cartoon villains don't do well to the air of mystery.

I liked laughing at the ridiculous tactics and stuff like the wild west Antarctica (complete with Wild Bill), but plotwise I didn't have the strenght to laugh it off.
Sep 2, 2014 1:37 PM
Dec 2012
ZetaZaku said:
Bill did survive haha.

Um, what's so funny about that? Any reason to expect he'd die?
mecharobot said:
It lacks authentic drama

But really, how often do you find that in general? It'd more likely be stereotypes and melodrama. "Authentic"-wise here, the characters are probably as close as it gets. I mean, even the cuckoo villains are taken seriously...though you shouldn't as you'd be missing some pretty hilarious moments.

Overall, fairly "original" so I'd say not bad, but the end chapters don't leave the most satisfying feeling.
unamiSep 3, 2014 1:22 AM
Sep 9, 2016 4:07 PM
Oct 2013
Some of things doesn't fit. For example:
-why this immortal time traveler from 2500 became a Nazi?
-why he wanted his underlings to kill his son Riki-Oh?
-What did come out of Krueger's mouth in chapter 65?
-How Mukai could foreseen that Krueger will met Riki-Oh in 50 years? He had ability to see future? It didn't look like it when he was surprised that Riki-OH has a star on his hand.
-Also, they didn't explain who the hell was this ugly 'Mukai' from chapter 68.
As for the ending, this was probably the worst ending fight ever. They weren't even actually fighting. They were standing holding their hands and talking and suddenly started killing themselves.
solar901Sep 18, 2016 3:57 PM

More topics from this board

» why is the score so low if the ratings are so high?

Neostorm-X - Jan 25, 2020

7 by Kunii »»
Apr 7, 2022 8:38 PM

» Included one-shots: Kirinji and N.Y. Dust

EterTC - Jun 15, 2020

0 by EterTC »»
Jun 15, 2020 8:47 AM

Poll: » Riki-oh Chapter 71 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 24, 2012

1 by solar901 »»
Sep 9, 2016 2:55 PM

Poll: » Riki-oh Chapter 69 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 24, 2012

1 by solar901 »»
Sep 9, 2016 2:40 PM

Poll: » Riki-oh Chapter 64 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 24, 2012

1 by solar901 »»
Sep 5, 2016 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.