Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2012 12:55 PM

Oct 2008
Definitely the surprise of the season, I started watching it expecting an average series at most, but it definitely surpassed all my expectations, 8/10, I fucking want S2
Sep 23, 2012 1:01 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Lelouch22 said:
Mitsuhide has been my least favorite character by far throughout the show's entirety,
At least, she IS brave and a good swordswoman. She's also smart - she knew immediately what that hole implied. But yes, she has a pile of character traits that make her very annoying.
Sep 23, 2012 1:05 PM

Feb 2011
7/10

Standard Sengoku gender bending with an added harem romance aspect.

I'm fairly surprised it got a lot of attention.
Sep 23, 2012 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
10/10.

You have no idea how sick I was of Sengoku and Three Kingdom-based shows that refuse to stay on course with history, and instead fill it with mindless fanservice and action. I mean, I enjoyed Otome and Basara, but Christ, they just throw in whatever shit they want.

This show created a nice cast of characters that were subverted so well, stayed on course with history with minor changes that still felt like Saru changed things for the better, and still kept the glorious fanservice without making it become over-the-top.

I really have little hope for second season, but the small spec is still there.
Sep 23, 2012 1:23 PM

Feb 2012
Solid final episode for this season, this show actually turned out better then i had expected.
Sep 23, 2012 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Yoshiharu's phone was the true hero of this story. How many times did it save Nobuna ?
Sep 23, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2010

Derp, I just got owned by Nobuna.

Never gets old.

Season 2 flag raised right at the end.
Sep 23, 2012 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Epic last episode,this anime was awesome....9/10 from me.
Cant' w8 for second season!
Sep 23, 2012 2:10 PM
Jan 2011
best anime for the summer season hands down 9/10
since they showed Takeda Shingen hopefully we get that second season
This show was very underrated by some more people should have gave anime more attention they missed a good sengoku gender bending era anime
This show kept me interested all way through with its animation, story, characters, and so
Again very good anime
Sep 23, 2012 2:12 PM

Mar 2011
Rexky said:
7/10

Standard Sengoku gender bending with an added harem romance aspect.

I'm fairly surprised it got a lot of attention.

I agree, besides the characters are generic and cliche as hell. Saru is just the typical dumb "ordinary highschool protagonist" that lacks the most basic forms of common sense and does constantly dumb stuff but despite all his stupid decisions everything ends up working for him. I seriously facepalmed when hit nobunas brother, as someone from future he should have known that htting him would have gotten him killed but despite of that he still hits him since all these cliche male characters can never control their emotions and always do stupid stuff beacause of that. And whats even worse is that he still tries to hit Imai Asai a few episodes after despite of what happened with nobunas little borther. Every single cliche male character is either perverted or stupidly innocent, this is no exception as saru has the typical slightly perverted attitude. This might be nothing important but it seriously pissed me off how he constantly repeated the "oh give me the prettiest girl in Japan" line, it pissed me so much it made me want puch him trough the monitor each time he said that. And well in general he always used tons of cliche lines throughout the series.

Well, when a show has a horrible male protagonist I always overlook that flaw if the show has a good female lead, unfortunatly this is not the case. Oda, despite being a better character than saru, she was still pretty bad. Just like Saru she is constantly doing really stupid decisions that made me facepalm Even after defeating Yoshitatsu who rebelled against her she still lets him go? ROFL what the hell is this? Dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life. I realize this is a kids show therefore killing him might be too much be they could have atlest thrown him into prison or something, what she did here just shows how she lacks any sort of common sense. I also hate how much she whined when she was forced to leave one her retainers behind to defend the rear, seriously what sort of leader would want to surrender beacause of something like that, has she not realized that people die in war and that sacrifices are often necesary in war? well of course not, since this is a kids show where its completly impossible for important characters to die. I have no problems with tsunderes if they are like Tohsaka Rin, Makise Kurisu or Aoi Kunieda but when tsunderes use physical violence on their lover like Oda Nobuna are very often trash. Seriously even after finding out Saru is still alive shit still hits him, sigh.

I have no problems with shows for kids, but the setting of Oda Nobuna no Yabou are not appropiate for a kids show and the fact they decided to make a kids show out of this what made it in my opinion bad.

The art style was pretty good tough
Sep 23, 2012 2:15 PM

May 2012
No wonder so many people want iPhones, they're durable as hell! Anyway, great last episode and great series. Things did get a bit cliche, but it was all still really fun. I wish they would've made Monkey's comeback from the dead more dramatic and emotional, but whatever. The scene with Juubei and Monkey was a real riot, and the final fight with Nobuna and Konoe was surprisingly entertaining.

Hopefully there will be a season 2 for this anime. They kinda left us hanging with revealing the new enemy and everything. And what ever happened to that creeper guy who wanted Nobuna? And I'm really gonna miss my girl Nagahide rewarding points to people! My god she is so fine! So I'm really hoping there will be a season 2 in the future. Really entertaining show, and I'm glad I watched. 8/10
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 23, 2012 2:22 PM

Mar 2008
Raziel1991 said:
Rexky said:
7/10

I agree, besides the characters are generic and cliche as hell. Saru is just the typical dumb "ordinary highschool protagonist" that lacks the most basic forms of common sense and does constantly dumb stuff but despite all his stupid decisions everything ends up working for him. I seriously facepalmed when hit nobunas brother, as someone from future he should have known that htting him would have gotten him killed but despite of that he still hits him since all these cliche male characters can never control their emotions and always do stupid stuff beacause of that. And whats even worse is that he still tries to hit Imai Asai a few episodes after despite of what happened with nobunas little borther. Every single cliche male character is either perverted or stupidly innocent, this is no exception as saru has the typical slightly perverted attitude. This might be nothing important but it seriously pissed me off how he constantly repeated the "oh give me the prettiest girl in Japan" line, it pissed me so much it made me want puch him trough the monitor each time he said that. And well in general he always used tons of cliche lines throughout the series.

Well, when a show has a horrible male protagonist I always overlook that flaw if the show has a good female lead, unfortunatly this is not the case. Oda, despite being a better character than saru, she was still pretty bad. Just like Saru she is constantly doing really stupid decisions that made me facepalm Even after defeating Yoshitatsu who rebelled against her she still lets him go? ROFL what the hell is this? Dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life. I realize this is a kids show therefore killing him might be too much be they could have atlest thrown him into prison or something, what she did here just shows how she lacks any sort of common sense. I also hate how much she whined when she was forced to leave one her retainers behind to defend the rear, seriously what sort of leader would want to surrender beacause of something like that, has she not realized that people die in war and that sacrifices are often necesary in war? well of course not, since this is a kids show where its completly impossible for important characters to die. I have no problems with tsunderes if they are like Tohsaka Rin, Makise Kurisu or Aoi Kunieda but when tsunderes use physical violence on their lover like Oda Nobuna are very often trash. Seriously even after finding out Saru is still alive shit still hits him, sigh.

I have no problems with shows for kids, but the setting of Oda Nobuna no Yabou are not appropiate for a kids show and the fact they decided to make a kids show out of this what made it in my opinion bad.

Hey man, you're missing the point.

Enjoy Oda Nobuna for what it is, not for what you're comparing it to. It's much more of a light-hearted/romance/don't give too many fucks about the serious nature' type of show.

Hell, if I was to criticize it for realism, I'd have dropped this shoe after ep 1. However, if you just take it in stride and watch it for what it is:

- a pleasantly done sengoku gender bender with some romance that isn't very serious or realistic, then you're good. I personally found it entertaining as hell. Even when they inject some kind of drama, I still was like, welp, its gonna turn out well, lets see what happens.

You're comparing this show to Fate and Steins;Gate, which is not exactly apt. Those shows start getting really serious and mature, Oda Nobuna, as it turns out, for this adaptation, is not ever touching the sense of maturity those 2 shows reached, especially Steins;Gate.
Sep 23, 2012 2:25 PM

Jun 2009
Well, that phone is something else. Or are new phones really this durable?

Awesome episode like always, this is definitely the best Sengoku period anime i've seen yet. Even the cliche of main character being from the future didn't make this worse and show was used as a plot device. Can't forget to mention great art style too.
I hope for 2nd season with all my might.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 23, 2012 2:36 PM

Dec 2011
Such a freaking tease! Why does every kiss gets interrupted?!
It turned out to be more decent than I thought.
6/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2012 2:38 PM
Sep 2012
Poparteeb said:
Raziel1991 said:
Rexky said:
7/10

Enjoy Oda Nobuna for what it is, not for what you're comparing it to. It's much more of a light-hearted/romance/don't give too many fucks about the serious nature' type of show.

Hell, if I was to criticize it for realism, I'd have dropped this shoe after ep 1. However, if you just take it in stride and watch it for what it is:

- a pleasantly done sengoku gender bender with some romance that isn't very serious or realistic, then you're good. I personally found it entertaining as hell. Even when they inject some kind of drama, I still was like, welp, its gonna turn out well, lets see what happens.

You're comparing this show to Fate and Steins;Gate, which is not exactly apt. Those shows start getting really serious and mature, Oda Nobuna, as it turns out, for this adaptation, is not ever touching the sense of maturity those 2 shows reached, especially Steins;Gate.

the man thinks rosario vampire series are better.. enough said
Sep 23, 2012 2:40 PM

Aug 2012
Nice end.

Romance, comedy, loli, drama, action, history, war... they are mixed well in this anime. No more no less, they're just fit.

8/10 for the whole show, but I give it 9/10, so the mean score in statistics would be up to be more than 8 :D
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Sep 23, 2012 2:42 PM

Mar 2011
mochax3 said:
Poparteeb said:
Raziel1991 said:
Rexky said:
7/10

the man thinks rosario vampire series are better.. enough said

Inner Moka and the ice girl (dont remember her name) alone made that show more enjoyable than this one
Sep 23, 2012 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
Great finale. Was a bit rushed but it's to be expected considering the time constraints. Nobuna and Mitsuhide's cleavage were delicious this ep!

Overall, I enjoyed the series. One of my favorites of the season.

<3'd the lolis, and even if it wasn't realistic and history was changed a bit, it was still entertaining and fun to watch.

9/10 for me. Hope for a season 2!
Sep 23, 2012 3:08 PM

Apr 2011
Epic win. Second season implied with that red head.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 23, 2012 3:18 PM

Apr 2010
Season 2!
Season 2!
Season 2!
Sep 23, 2012 3:21 PM

Jul 2010
Ehh, another amazing anime of this season just finished.I will miss weekly dose of my Nobuna and lolis :D.Amazing animation, great characters, good level of ecchi (read: not too much).Loved everything about this anime.Saru was one of best MC's in this season too.

9/10 i hope we will get season 2 really soon ^^ im interested in redhead girl.Cyah then! :D
Sep 23, 2012 3:55 PM

Jan 2012
Fairly good anime. Second season is all but confirmed with all those hints it gave us.

And thank God those two didn't kiss.

8/10
Sep 23, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
What i'm surprised about is how tough is that phone and why it's not a nokia?

9/10 and let's hope the 2nd season will come soon :D
Sep 23, 2012 4:11 PM

May 2011
A nice series overall I would say

8/10
Sep 23, 2012 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
The ending was great!! The ending scene was great and the battles were epic. This was a great series. There better be a second season!
Sep 23, 2012 4:20 PM

Feb 2012
It's now over :(

Season 2 plox~
I wonder if there's a possibility this won't get a second season if the sales aren't that good...

A good episode. Overall, a great series :D
Sep 23, 2012 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
Anime of the summer season so far for me. SAO will probably take over this, but I think I will classify it as a Fall season series since I started it in Fall :D

I enjoyed this the episodes as they came and went. I don't really have any gripes except for the fact that the kiss at the end got interrupted. That phone has saved the day quite a few times, I wonder where I can get that is that durable lol.

Sep 23, 2012 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
S2 WHEN????
Sep 23, 2012 4:55 PM
Jan 2011
Rito2Ru said:
Just watched it on CR, with that ending, I'm really hoping this gets a second season! xD
It was a really good ending episode, though that red head warlord at the end basically makes me say "MORE PLEASE!!"

Thats the takeda!!!!
Sep 23, 2012 6:07 PM

Sep 2012
wow ....great ending.....i really enjoyed this series
lets hope it gets a sesaon2
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2012 6:22 PM
Aug 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
;_; holy ... goodbye to Hyouka, Kuroko, and now this ... how cruel is life ...

I can't agree more.....

I liked this series a lot
10/10
Sep 23, 2012 7:22 PM

May 2008
Dammit , the ending wasnt as great as i thought it would be but still was a super awesome series . Love how she thought it was just a dream lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 23, 2012 7:31 PM

Sep 2012
the series was good but that ending kinda pulled my score down a little....to give Saru this epic farewell and all of a sudden just pops out of nowhere at the end to give Nobuna a hug roll credits was kinda lame. The suspense they built up last episode kinda dwindled in this one, so overall I'll give this series a 7/10 for being moé. Hope a s2 comes out.
..this space under construction...
Sep 23, 2012 7:33 PM
Apr 2009
So who was that woman at the end of the anime? Which famous male general is she suppose to be?
Sep 23, 2012 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
prettiest cast ever. everybody is just so damn attractive! animation was very well done. story was not too shabby. I DEMAND SEASON 2! 8/10

oh and not to mention that fucken iphone. the hell is that thing made of? titanium? and bullet proof glass?
KurogashiSep 23, 2012 7:58 PM
Sep 23, 2012 7:54 PM

Nov 2007
That was a nice ending. But they should have at least ended with a kiss scene. Since we didn't have the kiss scene, most likely the Bishoujo Anime of 2012 will have an S2 as well.

Nobuna has been my auto pick; a close second is Mitsuhide, and then Nagahide and Katsuie. Yoshimoto should have had more screen time because of Noto Mamiko though.

5/5 for the finale. 8/10 for the series.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 23, 2012 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
The only anime this season that ended up better than I expected!

8/10
Really hoping for a 2nd season.
Sep 23, 2012 8:36 PM

Jun 2009
So so ending and episode but it's good for most of the part.
Sep 23, 2012 8:42 PM

May 2010
I expected more from the ending. Maybe a kiss with Nobuna, after she becomes jealous when mentioning what a certain someone did to keep Yoshiharu warm... Ya know.. Well, at least it's pretty damn obvious there's gonna be a second season.
Sep 23, 2012 9:09 PM

May 2011
The way this series ended did kind of fall short on my expectations, but it was still a pretty awesome series. Probably the two greatest beefs I had was Nobuna being miraculously saved by the phone a 2nd time and the interruption on the kiss moment. Love the story though, very well done. ^^

7/10
-Kenshin-Sep 23, 2012 9:19 PM
Sep 23, 2012 9:55 PM
Jan 2012
The ending wasn't so bad, typical I guess. But overall I love this series.
I like it more than accel world and fate/zero which aired this year.
Still I haven't seen uesugi and shingen takeda was seen at the very end.
8/10

Another series that I've been anticipating every week ends.. too bad.
Sep 23, 2012 10:16 PM
Nov 2007
So according to this anime, an IPod can stop a bullet and a sword attack?

Also, I might be missing something but how did Yoshiharu get to the past?

4/10
Sep 23, 2012 10:20 PM

Feb 2012
Dsrtstorm said:

4/10

Not yet explained...he woke up one day and found himself there.

Also the phone is plausible. Some cellphones do have metal as a cover and his phone wasn't too thin...
Sep 23, 2012 10:30 PM

Sep 2012
Dsrtstorm said:

4/10

I think we've established the part where anything is valid after being shown that loli's dominate in an era where in reality they would have just been fodder...an iPod should be the least of your concerns, letalone how Saru got to that era. They're just extra's for all I care...
..this space under construction...
Sep 23, 2012 10:37 PM
Nov 2007
or the fact that they can summon magic....and do ninja skill and history barely change.....and i ran out of idea...
Sep 23, 2012 10:41 PM

Feb 2012
and don't forget it is an anime :D
Sep 23, 2012 10:54 PM
May 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
good final episode, overall a decent series, 8/10 for me.
At least Oda Nobuna belongs to one of a few good anime this season and it badly needs a 2nd season like Kuroko no Basket.

;_; holy ... goodbye to Hyouka, Kuroko, and now this ... how cruel is life ...

Don't worry kuroko no basket will get a s2,hyouka will not get a sequel and can't say about oda because its hard to get a sequel to a harem but this may be different
Sep 23, 2012 11:01 PM
Jan 2012
Dsrtstorm said:

4/10

Still unknown how did yoshiharu get to the past.

though still unknown what kind of a smart phone yoshiharu is using but still seeing it you can easily tell it's atleast 2 cm thick, 6-7 cm wide and 12-13 cm long. Smartphones nowadays uses Polycarbonate which is very light and also has a very high shattering and impact resistance. also used as one of the ingredient in bullet proof glass. Though still unknown what kind of a smartphone it's still explainable.

Sengoku Period guns have an effective range of 80-100m and could easily bounce of armors though still unknown what is the exact position of the one who shot nobuna still pretty much it's not a point blank range.

about the sword it lost it's tip so deflecting it wouldn't be much questionable.
a 25 page magazine could even deflect that much.

but then again questioning that after seeing summoning, using spells and loli domination it's a little bit odd. That stuff is part of the story.
Sep 23, 2012 11:19 PM

Sep 2012
The_Butcher said:
So who was that woman at the end of the anime? Which famous male general is she suppose to be?

Sep 23, 2012 11:28 PM

Dec 2011
looks like theres gonna be a season 2 :)
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM

» where is season 2 ??? ( 1 2 3 )

Californiaa - Aug 13, 2013

121 by Sillmeria »»
Sep 29, 2022 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.