Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 25, 2013 1:49 PM
Jul 2018
-Plot story season 3:

Kaito and the gang stumble upon a puzzle that Kaito even can't solve. It's there where a new enemy appears before them, a white haired boy, named Freecell 2.
This boy seems to know Kaito for some reason. After this unexpecting event, more events will follow, with Kaito and the gang, featuring Freecell 2.

Don't get me wrong I really like Phi Brain, but season 2 was just a big letdown.
Let's hope that they do better with season 3.
removed-userMar 26, 2013 5:03 AM
Jun 26, 2013 8:24 AM
Jun 2013
Well, I have just finished watching the 2 seasons and well I thought it was actually pretty gd in my opinion. It has a interesting plot is what I think since it's all about puzzles which is new to me. After watching this I really am excited that they'll be a 3rd season to watch! I've also picked up the hobby of puzzles due to this anime. I don't get why everyone is complaining about the 3rd season, I mean if you don't want to watch it. Just don't bother thn, theres no reason to criticise it as well is there? Anyways I'm happy tht a third season will happen, the question is tho when in 2013? it's already june now and still no annoucement of the 3rd season! :'( I like this anime so don't insult it!
Aug 5, 2013 12:28 AM

Nov 2007
It is announced that 3rd season will start airing on October 6, 2013.

w. a part of new visual
tsubasaloverAug 5, 2013 12:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 5, 2013 12:39 AM
Mar 2012
Aug 5, 2013 2:09 AM

Apr 2011

Is it just me or do they look older? Like, much older.
Sep 24, 2013 1:52 PM
Sep 24, 2013 1:55 PM

Sep 2011
Where are they getting this money from considering the dramatic fails of Season 1 and 2?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 24, 2013 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Where are they getting this money from considering the dramatic fails of Season 1 and 2?
NHK the public broadcaster can sponsor any TV work that it thinks "worthy". Obviously to them they see neither season 1 or 2 as "fail" much less "dramatic fail". This is also what happened with Tegamibachi (Letter Bee) which got a second season despite poor sales of BD/DVD.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 25, 2013 6:42 AM

Jul 2009
It disgusts me to see so many negative comments, the series has not a specially developed plot, but is directed to the public puzzle lover (I Game: Zelda, Layton Utah, Phoenix, 999, etc.) as well, although that is a recent series , has an "essence" of old anime; shounen, funny, constantly.

The animation is not the best, but the music is so nice, is an entertaining series!
I really liked.

F*ck off all of you.
Oct 4, 2013 3:43 PM

May 2010
I really loved this anime, 1st and 2nd seasons. And will look forward the continue of this story
Oct 5, 2013 1:56 AM

Nov 2007
According to the CM after Log Horizon ep.1, it says 3rd season is final season (第終章)!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 6, 2013 2:25 PM

Jul 2011
tsubasalover said:
According to the CM after Log Horizon ep.1, it says 3rd season is final season (第終章)!

;_;
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
4 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
6 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
7 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.