Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 22, 2015 9:04 PM

Jun 2012
Long sex scene? I must know more!
Feb 23, 2015 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
Well it's translated (it's during the 3-B which is now completely translated) so you can access that scene now (the fight I mentioned however is in 3-C so not translated yet) if you're intrigued x).
Feb 24, 2015 5:24 PM

May 2011
Zefyris said:
Except that you don't make an anime sequel of a LN adaptation if the anime sold well, but if the LN sold far better than before the anime. In other words, what matters isn't how many reader of the novels were fan enough of the series to buy the BD of the adaptation, but how many new regular reader of the LN you get with it. Good BD sales mostly means that if the publishers ever comes to a studio to buy them a contract for a third season, the studio will most probably be interested. It doesn't make the publisher goes to a studio, since the reason they bought a first anime series to begin with was to boost their LN sales. Either it works, and you may expect a new anime with enough luck, or it doesn't, and then you can't expect anything.

In other words, don't look at the BD sales, compare the LN sales before and after the anime series.
IIRC the second anime season did not especially affect the LN sale, that remained mostly the same.
KyouHora is very addictive one you started reading it so the amount buyers isn't really dropping over time from what I've seen; however, it's also difficult to start, so rising the amount of readers is far more difficult than other LNs.

So the problems for a third season would be

-Publisher is probably not interested since the LN sale didn't rise that much with the second (except if I'm mistaken about the scale of the sale boost for KyouHora)
-Too big. You don't seem to realize how big it is. A common LN adaptation adapt 1,200 pages of shallow content, sometimes a bit more, in one cour. There is 2400 pages of complex content to adapt this time.
-Very difficult to adapt due to the sheer complexity of explanation that would bore the anime watcher if you give them, but will lose the watcher completely if you try to avoid them since this won't be understandable anymore.

smaller problems are also here with content that usually cannot go into anime except if you rate it 17+ or 18+
-There's a long sex scene in the middle of the 3rd arc that last over a huge amount of days
-There's a very gore, violent and blood/organs splatter duel between Mitotsudaira and another character near the end of the arc. It's one of the most gruesome fight I've read in a LN.

The only thing in kyouHora small enough to make a movie BTW is the ookami to tamashii side story. Even the side story kimitoasamade has almost 2k pages and could make almost a 2 cour series by itself. Yep, just the side story could be a 2 cour.

I'm not informed about the LN's all i know is that there is material for a bunch of seasons (1-cour ofc),

Not counting the side stories, there's enough material for 6 seasons of 2 to 3 cour each actually. If you count the side stories, then there's enough material for 7 seasons of 2 to 3 cour and one movie. Totaling with what was already made 22 cour and one movie. And it's not finished yet. And I'm talking about rushing the adaptation here. Since 3k page of complex content adapted properly ( ginga eiyuu densetsu for example) means around 100 episodes, this would actually require 600 episodes to adapt all the currently written content lol xD.

Your aren't entirely right here, but yes i'll agree that "we" need to look the boost of the LN's too. From what aspect i think you are wrong when an Ln author signs the contract for the anime he sings for an actual percentage over the Sales from all the Merchandise (DVD/BD-Figures-CD albums etc.), which means that he has a profit from his work turned into animation. It's basic Management & Sales.
As i foretold yes the boost of the LN's would help the author to decide for what happens next easier, BUT it's not only that & by my opinion it has less significance than the Merchandise sales.

Having a very big content & complicated story means almost-almost nothing in anime Industry cause anime studios are singing for a project in most of cases (with small exceptions that are always getting the attention before the project is announced/ haven't heard or find something about KyouHora ) with the allowance of the author-writer to adjust the content with some small/big changes (for example Akame ga Kill etc.) The same is valid for the sex scene/blood/ violent scenes.

In the end counting the Facts all are pointing into a continuation (sales/material/end of season 2), without being 100% sure. In most of cases a sequel is airing after 1 to 4 years after it's predecessor. Having in mind that 2,5 year if i'm correct have already passed from season 2 (2012) i would say we have time until we get our final conclusions. (Don't know anything from the author side)

Thank you for sharing some info about the material though!
Feb 27, 2015 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
Then only one year and half before you give up on that possibility ? x)
Don't misunderstand me, I would like to see a 3rd season. But I simply think that people who want to know what happens next should stop waiting for something that improbable and start reading the novels instead. If you like the KyouHora verse you should be able to handle the description pretty well, and you'll soon find the novels very addictive.
Mar 4, 2015 3:42 PM

Jun 2012
Zefyris said:
Well it's translated (it's during the 3-B which is now completely translated) so you can access that scene now (the fight I mentioned however is in 3-C so not translated yet) if you're intrigued x).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 26, 2015 12:51 PM
Mar 2015
I registered with AML just now, so I could post that you all are my heroes and heroines.

Updating more of my profile as I go, but hearing the well thought out proofs of Zefyris and TWHunter... is... just... WOW.

Great job all!
Apr 12, 2015 8:40 PM

Aug 2011
It's not happening. :c
Apr 16, 2015 1:29 AM

Apr 2013
In japan, vol 20 got out last week, and volume 21 was announced recently as well for June.
As for the translation, the translator has already reached the 7th volume (3-C), and is almost finished with its prequel Owari no chronicle to boot (half way through the 13th volume, there is 14 volume). He also started the sequel City series (2 volumes fully translated, 3rd mostly translated) as well.

If you want to know what's next, you know what you have to do. : )
Apr 19, 2015 3:47 PM
Jun 2009
Zefyris said:
In japan, vol 20 got out last week, and volume 21 was announced recently as well for June.
As for the translation, the translator has already reached the 7th volume (3-C), and is almost finished with its prequel Owari no chronicle to boot (half way through the 13th volume, there is 14 volume). He also started the sequel City series (2 volumes fully translated, 3rd mostly translated) as well.

If you want to know what's next, you know what you have to do. : )

City series? A sequel to Horizon? How can he have a sequel before he even finishes the current story?
Apr 23, 2015 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
Because it's thousand of years later. There are 6 main era. Forth (our world, with only Rensha Ou in two volume publishjed) Ahead (when our word start to change :Owari no chronicle series, 14 volumes, finished ), Edge (no series published yet) Genesis (Kyoukaienjou no Horizon series, still running) , Obstacle (author started in January 2015 this one, that's the Gekitotsu no Hexennacht series) , and then City (several short series of 1-3 books).

Author started to write City, then Ahead and a first FOrth series in 2 volumes, then Genesis (Horizon), and now Obstacle, so only Edge hasn't been touched yet.
May 12, 2015 12:12 PM

Dec 2010
This anime is amazing but way too many over sized breasts,compared to how thin the bodies of the female charecters are..only horizon seems to have somewhat acceptable sized breasts...I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE A 3RD SEASON WITH 52 EPISODES..
Mim
May 23, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2008
Well still holding out hope for a season 3 - Ive seen sequels (and such) come years and years later one never knows. Both seasons were quite well received
May 29, 2015 9:14 AM

Sep 2014
Does anyone know how many novels/chapters the anime covered?
May 29, 2015 3:03 PM

Apr 2013
ZirexY said:
Does anyone know how many novels/chapters the anime covered?

The covered volume 1A,1B and the first 100 pages of volume 2A in the first seasons.
They covered 2A,2B in the second season.
If you're asking that in order to skip what was covered, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're missing too much explanations.
Jun 13, 2015 2:38 PM
Dec 2013
Don't know if this is the best place to ask but...
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY AOI WENT NAKED THROUGH MOST OF SEASON 2?!
Did I miss something? There was something about his clothing being on the cargo ship but there were scenes with him clothed...
I need to know!!
Jun 13, 2015 2:48 PM
May 2015
Zefyris said:
Because it's thousand of years later. There are 6 main era. Forth (our world, with only Rensha Ou in two volume publishjed) Ahead (when our word start to change :Owari no chronicle series, 14 volumes, finished ), Edge (no series published yet) Genesis (Kyoukaienjou no Horizon series, still running) , Obstacle (author started in January 2015 this one, that's the Gekitotsu no Hexennacht series) , and then City (several short series of 1-3 books).

Author started to write City, then Ahead and a first FOrth series in 2 volumes, then Genesis (Horizon), and now Obstacle, so only Edge hasn't been touched yet.

Shame I really liked the Horizon series. I hate when authors do multiple works when some aren't even finished. As for reading them, besides the over 20k pages I'd have to read, I get very bad headaches when reading too much (because of the bright white of pages), it can take me about 3-5 days just for 300 pages of a standard LN.
Jun 13, 2015 4:44 PM

Apr 2013
Err... the only series the author is doing at the same time right now are KyouHora and Obstacle, which just started (first volume is released in august 10th), and so far the author has been very regular, releasing one new arc of KyouHora each years, which means 2400-2600 pages per year lately.
To get how much this is compared to most LN series, that's about 8 normal LN volumes per year for ONE series. that's almost 2 times what a series with very frequent update like Index get in a year worth of time, and 8 times as much as slow series like biblia koshodou.

it usually takes me around 3 days for a standard LN too. Which after 3 years means 340 LN read. So that's not an obstacle :p

He started naked due to a scene that wasn't adapted in the anime, in the middle school where Masazumi teaches to younger children. HE stayed naked well... For different reasons.
ZefyrisJun 13, 2015 4:49 PM
Jun 20, 2015 1:22 PM
May 2015
Zefyris said:
Err... the only series the author is doing at the same time right now are KyouHora and Obstacle, which just started (first volume is released in august 10th), and so far the author has been very regular, releasing one new arc of KyouHora each years, which means 2400-2600 pages per year lately.
To get how much this is compared to most LN series, that's about 8 normal LN volumes per year for ONE series. that's almost 2 times what a series with very frequent update like Index get in a year worth of time, and 8 times as much as slow series like biblia koshodou.

it usually takes me around 3 days for a standard LN too. Which after 3 years means 340 LN read. So that's not an obstacle :p

He started naked due to a scene that wasn't adapted in the anime, in the middle school where Masazumi teaches to younger children. HE stayed naked well... For different reasons.

Ah, I assumed all those series were at the same time. That's a lot of content released then, just how I like it (I believe in having at least 80% of a story's points decided before making it and not winging it like most manga). But then that's another factor as to why it'll never get a S3. 8 vol for one arc means like 40 episodes (assuming it's a 300 or so page LN).....which most companies never do.
Jun 21, 2015 5:00 AM

Apr 2013
SovereignSky said:

Ah, I assumed all those series were at the same time. That's a lot of content released then, just how I like it (I believe in having at least 80% of a story's points decided before making it and not winging it like most manga). But then that's another factor as to why it'll never get a S3. 8 vol for one arc means like 40 episodes (assuming it's a 300 or so page LN).....which most companies never do.

You got it right. That would require too much episode to just adapt the next arc. By rushing it as much as they rushed the s1 and s2, they can hope to do it in 24 episodes rather than 40. 40 would be with a good adaptation, that they didn't do for arc 1 and 2 so not happening now.
And the next arc finishes with a cliiffhanger too. So you would need to logically to a s4, too. Just as long as the s3.
As for where the story goes, the author said right from the start that he already knew the different step of the story until the end of it before starting writing it, so no problem on that point.
Jul 15, 2015 5:47 PM
Jul 2015
I think they'll eventually get back into making a season 3. (I read this from some1 earlier for this thread) Season 2 ending does look like it hints that Sunrise will take a break and will be back (much) later though looking at otakuthon sunrise panel 2014 and their reply "No plans right now" to the question for a season 3 of kyoukai senjou no horizon i would expect a announcement late 2015 or 2016 and season 3 to be able to stream in 2016-2017
GalekiriJul 15, 2015 7:12 PM
Sep 14, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
Come on sunrise, give us our season 3 already rawrrrrrrrrr
Sep 15, 2015 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
stop waiting, its not happening, there wont be any season 3
Sep 16, 2015 4:15 AM

Apr 2013
3rd arc is now completely translated in english. If you want to see why you'll never going to get a season 3, read it, you'll probably understand.
Sep 19, 2015 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
Zefyris said:
3rd arc is now completely translated in english. If you want to see why you'll never going to get a season 3, read it, you'll probably understand.

Thanks for the info, going to read it now
Nov 20, 2015 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
thats so sad... if they made this a long running series ala shounen series it could be best anime evar!!

please just fucking make it!
Nov 29, 2015 1:19 AM

Apr 2013
^I doubt it. It's not the type of story easy to adapt in anime to begin with, this doesn't fit the medium at all.
Feb 13, 2016 8:39 AM
Apr 2014
ahh another one bites the dust.
Feb 13, 2016 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
Nova12 said:
So, Season 2 is almost at it's ending, and all of the Armor of Deadly Sins, not yet gathered....this means only one thing....

SEASON 3.... hope this Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere will have a 3rd Season...

It's been 4 years since the second season finished airing so I doubt there will be a 3rd season
Feb 16, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
Raven1003 said:
Nova12 said:
So, Season 2 is almost at it's ending, and all of the Armor of Deadly Sins, not yet gathered....this means only one thing....

SEASON 3.... hope this Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere will have a 3rd Season...

It's been 4 years since the second season finished airing so I doubt there will be a 3rd season

technically some series like Durarara had a sequel with more time between the two. And Durarara is from the same editor as KyouHora.

There won't be any for many reason I listed in the thread, and one being the fact that something as complicated would completely loss the watchers with so many years in between two series indeed, but the number of years alone doesn't mean an absolute "no sequel" statement.
Mar 13, 2016 4:10 AM

May 2012
I hope it get 3rd season. The anime was very good
Mar 17, 2016 9:56 PM

May 2013
Much like with Toaru Majutsu no Index Season 3 if you wan't to find out what happens next most of us will suggest that you read the light novel.

Sitting around waiting for a 3rd season that may or may not happen just because you can't be arsed to read is a terrible excuse and i'm sorry to say but you will be waiting for a long time.

I get so many questions from my freinds on both this series and the Index series (mainly because they know my internet names) and now all i do is show them where they can read the light novel and tell them to stop waiting for the anime.

While this series and the Index series had different predicaments the do share common similarities.
Those being the following:

1. The last anime adaptation was in 2012.

2. Certain content from the light novel was not adapted to the anime so certain things aren't really explained well.

3. Both are well into the series with Index having already completed the first series with 24 volumes (only 8 having been covered in the 2 anime seasons that each lasted 24 episodes) as well as having already passed 11 volumes in its sequel "Index: New Testament" and then there is Horizon which is already past its 20th volume (only 4 having been covered in the 2 anime seasons that each lasted 13 episodes).

Based on these 3 points it seems clear that reading the light novel for both these series seems more logical as an anime adaption for index season 3 would only cover 4-6 volumes and an anime adaptation for horizon would only cover 2-3 volumes. At the end of the day instead of waiting for more seasons you should focus on reading the light novel and finding ways to support the author if you are really interested in finding out more about the story he has written.

Otherwise you will be waiting forever if you think they will be fully adapted to an anime.
BelldanduMar 17, 2016 10:03 PM
[noimg]http://ilp.moe/Index%20top.png[/noimg]
Image scheme by AIDA
Mar 26, 2016 2:58 PM

Apr 2013
I've loved this first season since the first episode aired but damn :)

Now i know there are sex scenes in the book... Oh, and people are translating it so now i must read it!

Apr 1, 2016 7:52 PM
Apr 2016
Gacchan123 said:
stop waiting, its not happening, there wont be any season 3
No proof that it will, and vise-versa.
Don't be a Debbie downer, just forc- I mean recommend them to read the LN instead of waiting.

It doesn't matter about the content it holds, as they'd censor it or hint at it rather than showing it. It's the complexity.
I believe it can be done, I mean World Trigger does it to some degree already. They'd just have to paraphrase it more.
Apr 1, 2016 7:53 PM
Apr 2016
duderus said:
I've loved this first season since the first episode aired but damn :)

Now i know there are sex scenes in the book... Oh, and people are translating it so now i must read it!
I'm only on Volume 1-A but it looks like I'm gonna binge it tomorrow instead of Warframe.
Apr 1, 2016 8:02 PM
Apr 2016
KamijouTouma310 said:
Much like with Toaru Majutsu no Index Season 3 if you wan't to find out what happens next most of us will suggest that you read the light novel.

Sitting around waiting for a 3rd season that may or may not happen just because you can't be arsed to read is a terrible excuse and i'm sorry to say but you will be waiting for a long time.

I get so many questions from my freinds on both this series and the Index series (mainly because they know my internet names) and now all i do is show them where they can read the light novel and tell them to stop waiting for the anime.

While this series and the Index series had different predicaments the do share common similarities.
Those being the following:

1. The last anime adaptation was in 2012.

2. Certain content from the light novel was not adapted to the anime so certain things aren't really explained well.

3. Both are well into the series with Index having already completed the first series with 24 volumes (only 8 having been covered in the 2 anime seasons that each lasted 24 episodes) as well as having already passed 11 volumes in its sequel "Index: New Testament" and then there is Horizon which is already past its 20th volume (only 4 having been covered in the 2 anime seasons that each lasted 13 episodes).

Based on these 3 points it seems clear that reading the light novel for both these series seems more logical as an anime adaption for index season 3 would only cover 4-6 volumes and an anime adaptation for horizon would only cover 2-3 volumes. At the end of the day instead of waiting for more seasons you should focus on reading the light novel and finding ways to support the author if you are really interested in finding out more about the story he has written.

Otherwise you will be waiting forever if you think they will be fully adapted to an anime.
I find it humorous that they never mentioned Urqui's backstory or race until episode 13 of the last season, in which the Black Witch (forgot her name) mentioned getting caught by a half dragon, not even directing it towards Urqui.
Never has it previously mentioned in the anime that Urqui was a half dragon nor have they hinted it.
Just proof towards your second statement of similarity.I haven't read Index's LN but since A Certain Scientific Accelerator
Apr 1, 2016 8:06 PM
Apr 2016
GENESISOFSIN said:
My opinion it has lots of potential for a third season, but the story itself is very complicated. Even with the author working with them it would take quite a long time to put together story to make more sense and to figure out how to fit the multiple fragments that are important details for progressing story plot.
that could be why it's been 4 years or so without news. For all we know it's in development as well as R&D.
Apr 1, 2016 8:11 PM
Apr 2016
{In correction to my comment about A Certain Scientific Accelerator, Since it won't let me use edit.} Since A Certain Scientific Accelerator anime is on the horizon (I've physically seen manga volumes 1 and 2. Not sure about current volume count.) I'm going to watch that at release rather than wait for a new Index season.
Sep 10, 2016 2:37 AM

Jun 2013
Come on sunrise, the load seems to be on the light side for you guys recently.
Sep 19, 2016 6:21 AM
Apr 2009
I loved both Season 1 and 2. And me and my friend are hoping for a season three, i honestly don't care if it doesn't happen for another few years so i can watch this anime again, but still and this is quoting many other users on here "Please let there be a season 3"

I am still left with so many questions like "did they gather all the Armor of Deadly Sins? And what about the new relationship that was form in Season 2?" honestly i am banking on a season 3 being made sometime in the future (It might not be now but in a year or mores time).

So i will wait patiently like a good fan in the hopes of a new season, after all i waited for a second season of another anime to come and what do you know it came, so all i can do is believe it will/might happen.
Jan 16, 2017 5:55 AM
Aug 2016
So. Its 2017 now and there's still no season three does anyone have any news on the topic?
Jan 24, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2012
Your best choice is to start reading the translated LN, there probably won't be a season 3.
Feb 28, 2017 7:22 AM
Feb 2017
I already re watch all the series of this anime and i'm still hoping that they give us a light and release the season 3

*Still hoping </3
Jun 11, 2017 3:21 PM
Apr 2016
When I first saw the series, it was the moment it was airing worldwide, in 2011. By the end of it I thought I found something perfect, that consists of it *all* which is needed, at least, in the animation series or a piece of art in general.
Now, looking back at it after several years, I find somewhat... less solid with all the over-exaggeration for female bodies at stuff mostly, probably, connected to it. Nevertheless my ardent wish to see it through, the whole story, remains the same. I would like them to finish the story as the animation series. Reading all the light novels when either they come out in english or I master the japanese would simply not be the same.
Re:formed
Aug 29, 2017 2:46 AM

Aug 2014
skualninja said:
Your best choice is to start reading the translated LN, there probably won't be a season 3.

LN Translation seems dead.
The Season 3 seems wont happen, or rather i would say it will never happen especially catching up the whole stories till now with that amount of chapter it probably took more than 3-5 years to adapt.
Another note
- Theres barely someone mentioning the series
- The manga is dead
- I dont hear any more news
- I cant find the latest volume and what exactly happened to latest chapter

Its a good stuff but yeah.. sadly its just dead.
Aug 29, 2017 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
Xaelath said:
skualninja said:

The Season 3 seems wont happen, or rather i would say it will never happen especially catching up the whole stories till now with that amount of chapter it probably took more than 3-5 years to adapt.
Another note
- The manga is dead

You're kidding right, the translator translated 2 side story volumes of KyouHora (kimitoasamade) in the last two months. In the last 4 months alone, around 1,000 pages of content for that series have been translated.
The translation of the main series has finished the 5A and is half way through 5B, which would require around 60 (if as rushed as the second series) to 150 episodes to reach with anime.
Even if you were to get a third season of kyouhora and it was lasting around 24 episodes, you would still not reach anything more than end of 3C.

no one mention that series on anime board yes, as said plenty of time, reading the LN is the way to go.
ZefyrisAug 29, 2017 3:39 AM
Aug 29, 2017 3:42 AM

Aug 2014
Zefyris said:
Xaelath said:

Another note
- The manga is dead

You're kidding right, the translator translated 2 side story volumes of KyouHora (kimitoasamade) in the last two months. In the last 4 months alone, around 1,000 pages of content for that series have been translated.
The translation of the main series has finished the 5A and is half way through 5B, which would require around 50 (if as rushed as the second series) to 100 episodes to reach with anime.
Even if you were to get a third season of kyouhora and it was lasting around 24 episodes, you would still not reach anything more than end of 3C.

no one mention that series on anime board yes, as said plenty of time, reading the LN is the way to go.

I mean the active one.
The LN seems abit too much too handle and the progress seems slower compared the earlier years which is normal.
Also i already mentioned 3rd season isnt really possible for now unless they really going to pull it up again.
but man.
how much page on a single volume again? 200+?
I was kinda shocked to see the stuff on baka tsuki translations.

Edit : yeah thats alot of page
XaelathAug 29, 2017 3:46 AM
Aug 29, 2017 6:07 AM

Apr 2013
Xaelath said:
Zefyris said:

The translation of the main series has finished the 5A and is half way through 5B, which would require around 50 (if as rushed as the second series) to 100 episodes to reach with anime.

I mean the active one.
The LN seems abit too much too handle and the progress seems slower compared the earlier years which is normal.
Also i already mentioned 3rd season isnt really possible for now unless they really going to pull it up again.
but man.

a single volume for the main series is 850 pages in average. In mid May he finished translating 5A, and started 5B. 5B is 1k page long, he translated more than half of it, then translated 2 volumes of the kimiotoasamade which have around 250 pages each IIRC. That's why around 1k pages those last four (actually closer of 3 and half) months. That's actually pretty crazy. Well it's very like that translator, but still, it's crazy. That translator doesn't have only this series to translate so depending of new releases for his up to date series, Kyouhora's translation slows down or accelerate, but it still remains at a very good pace.

the whole kyouhora series right now weights around 10 kg and has above 22k pages if counting the side stories (not counting prequel and sequels).
ZefyrisAug 29, 2017 6:15 AM
Aug 29, 2017 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Zefyris said:
Xaelath said:

I mean the active one.
but man.

a single volume for the main series is 850 pages in average. In mid May he finished translating 5A, and started 5B. 5B is 1k page long, he translated more than half of it, then translated 2 volumes of the kimiotoasamade which have around 250 pages each IIRC. That's why around 1k pages those last four (actually closer of 3 and half) months. That's actually pretty crazy. Well it's very like that translator, but still, it's crazy. That translator doesn't have only this series to translate so depending of new releases for his up to date series, Kyouhora's translation slows down or accelerate, but it still remains at a very good pace.

BTW the whole series right now weights around 10 kg.

Sorry for the misleading opinion
Kudos to translator.
Imo Kyoukai indeed one of the best expanding universe theme like To Aru Series which why i am stlil rooting for it.
I never realised 1 main series took that much of a page. I guess its normal for one to be finished for 1 year each release.

10kg weight though. Kinda insane no matter what you see it.
Aug 29, 2017 6:16 AM

Apr 2013
Xaelath said:
Zefyris said:

BTW the whole series right now weights around 10 kg.

Sorry for the misleading opinion
Kudos to translator.
Imo Kyoukai indeed one of the best expanding universe theme like To Aru Series which why i am stlil rooting for it.
I never realised 1 main series took that much of a page. I guess its normal for one to be finished for 1 year each release.

10kg weight though. Kinda insane no matter what you see it.

BTW on your picture, the column with lots of small books isn't kyouhora but ti's prequel, Owari no chronicle. Those volumes were around 400 pages until the last few (14th and last volume, the one at the top on the pic, was 1k) All volumes in KyoHora are big. Smallest by far is the first one (570 pages) that you see at the bottom of the second pile of book.
Owari n ochronicle is around 7k pages in 14 volumes, so around 500 pages in average, whereas kyouhora currently has 23 volumes of around 850 pages each, + 11 volumes of side stories which adds almost 2k5 pages in total, so main series + side story makes for around 22k pages.

Yes it's insane. That author is insane. And the translator is clearly insane as well.
Sep 10, 2017 6:09 AM
Sep 2017
thepath said:
I hope it get 3rd season. The anime was very good
I hope so too I really liked it pls tell me there's still hope for a season 3 :'(((
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM

» What's the point of reenacting history?

Wannabiteme - Jun 17, 2015

20 by Zefyris »»
Jan 24, 2021 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.