Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Feb 18, 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Orin23
@JustMonaka
just as predicted, he reads to respond, not to understand, just as pointed out above, after completely destroyng every single one of his blabers, what does he do? he repeats them like nothing happened, which is what he did from the first to the last post, the point of the game is not to be hyper realistic or to punish players peabrain, the point is to research how people would fare to experimental tech like time acceleration, what effect that has on one's mind, how would they be able to adapt to long term living inside a digital world, but those subjects are too complex for your peabrain, go play gacha games or whatever low quality games you waste your time on
@Orin23 And gacha games are glorified gambling. Everything about their design is there to lead you to the "purchase gem" menu. The "game" is only there to bait your wallet. Gacha games. Games.

Yugioh is an anime about ancient egyptian magic that can seal people’s soul and even literal gods into stone tablets that later got transformed into cards. Doesn’t stop it from being a card game.

No Game No Life is a universe in which two players can agree on anything, and reality itself will bend over backward to accommodate those terms. They're still playing games.

Mirai Nikki is an anime about a group of people who need to kill each other by taking advantage of the messages that they receive from the future. The winner gets to become the next god. The genre is literally called death game.

Now tell me again how this memory-copy bullshit doesn’t qualify as a game. Go ahead, give me one reason other than your ignorance of what a game is. Jesus, how many chances have I given you at this point? If someone asks me to prove how the Digimon world isn't just the internet, I can name several irrefutable evidences off the top of my head without even touching on any major plot point. The conversation would have ended in 2 replies. It's that easy.

And did you really think the mental fuck over in death games is to "punish players" and not to push them off the edge in order to get them to conform to the environment that they got forced into? (sounds familiar? hmmm) And that hyper-realism is for the sake of being realistic and not to create an immersive world that attracts the players and gets them to buy the game? How are you this dense? You're supposed to be the smart one here, come on.

Seriously, do you want me to buy you a mirror? Because if there's someone here who is a broken record, it's none other than you. You who have displayed exactly zero knowledge about the topic at hand. You who can only quote the same novel lines over and over even though the lines don't suggest the thing that you think they suggest. You who made some of the most laughably idiotic points of all time and still proudly continue to mention intelligence in complete lack of self-awareness. If there's one stupid thing I've done in this thread, it's not putting your ignorant ass on block and moving on with my life a long time ago. Never too late I guess.

Well, at least you've succeeded in narrowing down the conclusion to 2 choices only: either you're wrong and the game was never meant to not-be-a-game in the novel, or you're right and the novel itself is retarded because the author couldn't be arsed to do any research about the world that he's building. Don't worry, though, you've displayed enough IQ here that I'm 99% sure it's the former case. Your precious bible is safe. Claps.
JustMonakaFeb 19, 12:54 AM
Feb 19, 1:34 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to JustMonaka
@Orin23 And gacha games are glorified gambling. Everything about their design is there to lead you to the "purchase gem" menu. The "game" is only there to bait your wallet. Gacha games. Games.

Yugioh is an anime about ancient egyptian magic that can seal people’s soul and even literal gods into stone tablets that later got transformed into cards. Doesn’t stop it from being a card game.

No Game No Life is a universe in which two players can agree on anything, and reality itself will bend over backward to accommodate those terms. They're still playing games.

Mirai Nikki is an anime about a group of people who need to kill each other by taking advantage of the messages that they receive from the future. The winner gets to become the next god. The genre is literally called death game.

Now tell me again how this memory-copy bullshit doesn’t qualify as a game. Go ahead, give me one reason other than your ignorance of what a game is. Jesus, how many chances have I given you at this point? If someone asks me to prove how the Digimon world isn't just the internet, I can name several irrefutable evidences off the top of my head without even touching on any major plot point. The conversation would have ended in 2 replies. It's that easy.

And did you really think the mental fuck over in death games is to "punish players" and not to push them off the edge in order to get them to conform to the environment that they got forced into? (sounds familiar? hmmm) And that hyper-realism is for the sake of being realistic and not to create an immersive world that attracts the players and gets them to buy the game? How are you this dense? You're supposed to be the smart one here, come on.

Seriously, do you want me to buy you a mirror? Because if there's someone here who is a broken record, it's none other than you. You who have displayed exactly zero knowledge about the topic at hand. You who can only quote the same novel lines over and over even though the lines don't suggest the thing that you think they suggest. You who made some of the most laughably idiotic points of all time and still proudly continue to mention intelligence in complete lack of self-awareness. If there's one stupid thing I've done in this thread, it's not putting your ignorant ass on block and moving on with my life a long time ago. Never too late I guess.

Well, at least you've succeeded in narrowing down the conclusion to 2 choices only: either you're wrong and the game was never meant to not-be-a-game in the novel, or you're right and the novel itself is retarded because the author couldn't be arsed to do any research about the world that he's building. Don't worry, though, you've displayed enough IQ here that I'm 99% sure it's the former case. Your precious bible is safe. Claps.
@JustMonaka what a waste of time, are you really trying to argue what is a game or not? a game is a set of rules, EVERYTHING has rules, if you want to, you can argue that EVERYTHING is a game, real life is a game, get education, get money, get a lifestyle, all to get the prize, aka a desirable mate, then have kids, raise them with all the resources they need to do better than you, so real life is a game, now what?

my argument was never whether BrainBurst is using a game format, my argument is with you saying that ALL it is, is something comparable to a video game today, for entertainment purposes only, which IS NOT, just like you can argue that real life is a game, BB is a game, but that doesn't make BB lesser like you have been depicting it

you made a mentally challenged comparison to say that what happens in BB is equal to a video game today storing preferences, can I go to those preferences and ask them what was your first kiss? because guess what, I CAN IN BRAINBURST, BB is a 1:1 copy of a human mind, with access to higher capabilities, BB is in fact even more real than real life because it allows you to do MORE, and that is a key factor in the worldbuilding of the show about the severity of losing access to BB, why it is such a feared outcome, alike death in real life

all of this is because you lack understanding of basic concepts explained in the show, again, NOBODY gives a fuck about your video games or games

just as we talk about real life as real life and not a game, even tho it 100% tracks a game set of rules, the same applies to BB, especially when you get to level 4 and access the unlimited field which pretty much drops most of the game like mechanics
Feb 19, 2:53 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Orin23
@JustMonaka what a waste of time, are you really trying to argue what is a game or not? a game is a set of rules, EVERYTHING has rules, if you want to, you can argue that EVERYTHING is a game, real life is a game, get education, get money, get a lifestyle, all to get the prize, aka a desirable mate, then have kids, raise them with all the resources they need to do better than you, so real life is a game, now what?

my argument was never whether BrainBurst is using a game format, my argument is with you saying that ALL it is, is something comparable to a video game today, for entertainment purposes only, which IS NOT, just like you can argue that real life is a game, BB is a game, but that doesn't make BB lesser like you have been depicting it

you made a mentally challenged comparison to say that what happens in BB is equal to a video game today storing preferences, can I go to those preferences and ask them what was your first kiss? because guess what, I CAN IN BRAINBURST, BB is a 1:1 copy of a human mind, with access to higher capabilities, BB is in fact even more real than real life because it allows you to do MORE, and that is a key factor in the worldbuilding of the show about the severity of losing access to BB, why it is such a feared outcome, alike death in real life

all of this is because you lack understanding of basic concepts explained in the show, again, NOBODY gives a fuck about your video games or games

just as we talk about real life as real life and not a game, even tho it 100% tracks a game set of rules, the same applies to BB, especially when you get to level 4 and access the unlimited field which pretty much drops most of the game like mechanics
@Orin23
my argument was never whether BrainBurst is using a game format, my argument is with you saying that ALL it is, is something comparable to a video game today

Don't you dare moving back the goal post. You've stated several times with complete confidence that the game is just the front and the real thing is the alternate world which is not a game. I never said it's comparable to a video game today ever. What I said was all of YOUR EXAMPLES are the more advanced version of concepts that already exist, AND they do not support nor suggest the idea of it being another world in any way whatsoever (which continues to be true in this very post btw, look up how much info facebook has of their users and tell me again that you can't ask them about your first kiss. Should I also mention that I said account data and not preferences? You being an ignorant and illiterate child doesn't make me mentally challenged, friend)

My argument was the fact that BB is a poorly designed garbage and the only reason anyone would take the game seriously at all, if it existed in real life, is for the ability to accelerate. In my very first post. I've made a distinction between the game and the technology before you even began to reply to me. It's you who failed to and still refuse to realize that a game can both be a game and be those bullshits at the same time. You came at me defending its poor design by saying it's an alternate digital world and not meant to be a game. You got destroyed and retracted back to saying it's an experiment that uses the game as a cover (never mind the fact that the original point was already lost on you because if the game is used as a cover, then it needs to be a balanced and believable game so that the players are willing to take it seriously). Then when that point was destroyed, you made this post. You think no one can reread this entire conversation?

The fact that you're drawing comparison to life itself when my examples were the likes of Yugioh, NGNL, Mirai Nikki, and fucking gacha games has continued to prove that you don't know shit about the subject matter.

Anyway, welcome to the block zone, friend. You're the first and the only MAL user I've blocked, the single highest IQ individual I've met in my 10 years on this site. Congratz. You earned it.
JustMonakaFeb 20, 12:39 AM
Feb 20, 4:14 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to JustMonaka
@Orin23
my argument was never whether BrainBurst is using a game format, my argument is with you saying that ALL it is, is something comparable to a video game today

Don't you dare moving back the goal post. You've stated several times with complete confidence that the game is just the front and the real thing is the alternate world which is not a game. I never said it's comparable to a video game today ever. What I said was all of YOUR EXAMPLES are the more advanced version of concepts that already exist, AND they do not support nor suggest the idea of it being another world in any way whatsoever (which continues to be true in this very post btw, look up how much info facebook has of their users and tell me again that you can't ask them about your first kiss. Should I also mention that I said account data and not preferences? You being an ignorant and illiterate child doesn't make me mentally challenged, friend)

My argument was the fact that BB is a poorly designed garbage and the only reason anyone would take the game seriously at all, if it existed in real life, is for the ability to accelerate. In my very first post. I've made a distinction between the game and the technology before you even began to reply to me. It's you who failed to and still refuse to realize that a game can both be a game and be those bullshits at the same time. You came at me defending its poor design by saying it's an alternate digital world and not meant to be a game. You got destroyed and retracted back to saying it's an experiment that uses the game as a cover (never mind the fact that the original point was already lost on you because if the game is used as a cover, then it needs to be a balanced and believable game so that the players are willing to take it seriously). Then when that point was destroyed, you made this post. You think no one can reread this entire conversation?

The fact that you're drawing comparison to life itself when my examples were the likes of Yugioh, NGNL, Mirai Nikki, and fucking gacha games has continued to prove that you don't know shit about the subject matter.

Anyway, welcome to the block zone, friend. You're the first and the only MAL user I've blocked, the single highest IQ individual I've met in my 10 years on this site. Congratz. You earned it.
@JustMonaka
wow, he is evolving, to a lower IQ state, not just going in circles, but not understanding english language as well, so according to this guy, Accel World has nothing facebook doesn't have, well, you know, beside the superpower of acceleration of course, ummmm so, it does have advanced tech that facebook doesn/t have? but you just said there's nothing

and what I love is the fact that he is so low IQ to actually prove it, not just show it, he thinks that facebook having a database of information you post, like a picture with the text "my first kiss", is equal to he actual memory of touch, warmth, emotion, and the inside knowledge of if it's a lie or the truth, but I guess in this guy's mind everything that is on facebook is true, which makes sense with the IQ level he is displaying

also it's funny how every single post I've destroyed every single claim he spews, but every single post he makes sure to let me know that no no no no they weren't destroyed, how? well, because he can just type them again, because that's how arguments work

I can't imagine how sad aythors must be to write a story and then witness low IQ people like him absolutely miss the point and open their waste hole to spew garbage about it when they don't even have a 3rd of the author's IQ

hey guy, get off facebook, gacha games and whatever else is your life's goal, do actual research about things instead of using the lack of experience to frame them by
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.