Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2012 6:30 AM

Jan 2011
I'm just wondering why I have DLd 72 eps of Voltron and the info only says 52.
Sep 21, 2012 6:34 AM
Mar 2011
asgardian said:
I'm just wondering why I have DLd 72 eps of Voltron and the info only says 52.

the thing you dl was Chop and splice Job not the proper Golion
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 21, 2012 3:36 PM

Jan 2011
Otaking87 said:

the thing you dl was Chop and splice Job not the proper Golion

Okay...What I do have are the english dubs...That figures...
Thanks! :)
Jan 31, 2015 8:39 AM

Aug 2012
Topic is old but incase anyone else gets confused. Basically the English dub version is Voltron and Voltron Vehicle Force. Combined this English show cut and spliced up two 50+ episode Anime called Beast King Go Lion and Armored Fleet Dairugger.
Jul 13, 2022 7:53 PM

Jan 2020
BlaizeV said:
Topic is old but incase anyone else gets confused. Basically the English dub version is Voltron and Voltron Vehicle Force. Combined this English show cut and spliced up two 50+ episode Anime called Beast King Go Lion and Armored Fleet Dairugger.
So basically ... the english sub version of Voltron is actually GoLion?
Jul 14, 2022 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
KiroTheAssassin said:
BlaizeV said:

Yeah that is right.

Though I was wrong about why there are 72 episodes of Voltron. While Armored Fleet Dairugger was adapted into Vehicle Force Voltron the actual reason there are 72eps of Lion Force Voltron is because the english adaptation was so popular world event productions (company behind the english verison) commissioned Toei to make an extra 20 episodes of Voltron. So there are 20 extra english only exclusive episodes of Lion Force Voltron.
Jul 14, 2022 4:49 AM

Jan 2020
BlaizeV said:
KiroTheAssassin said:

Yeah that is right.

Though I was wrong about why there are 72 episodes of Voltron. While Armored Fleet Dairugger was adapted into Vehicle Force Voltron the actual reason there are 72eps of Lion Force Voltron is because the english adaptation was so popular world event productions (company behind the english verison) commissioned Toei to make an extra 20 episodes of Voltron. So there are 20 extra english only exclusive episodes of Lion Force Voltron.
Eh? So ..

Voltron = GoLion
Armored Fleet Dairugger = Vehicle Force Voltron

?

Also why is it that I was watching Voltron on gogoanime, and the episode 1 there was a 45 minute movie? What's the 45 minutes?
Jul 14, 2022 7:55 AM

Aug 2012
Doom
KiroTheAssassin said:
BlaizeV said:

Yeah that is right.

Eh? So ..

Voltron = GoLion
Armored Fleet Dairugger = Vehicle Force Voltron

?

Also why is it that I was watching Voltron on gogoanime, and the episode 1 there was a 45 minute movie? What's the 45 minutes?

Oh yeah they also commisioned a movie called Fleet of Doom, again exclusive to the english adaptation.

So it works out like this

Beast King Go Lion [52eps] = Lion Force Voltron [52eps]+[20eps]+[Fleet of Doom]

Armored Fleet Dairugger [52eps] = Vehicle Force Voltron [52eps]
Apr 18, 2023 4:12 PM

Oct 2009
Because there are 20 extra episodes and an extra movie made for Western audience (in English originally)
See this for more details: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1448/Hyakujuu-Ou_GoLion/moreinfo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion Episode 63 Discussion

Serhiyko - Apr 23, 2023

0 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 23, 2023 7:53 AM

Poll: » Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion Episode 61 Discussion

Serhiyko - Apr 19, 2023

0 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 19, 2023 7:49 AM

» Voltron or Golion, which version should i watch.

linkjoker - Oct 17, 2015

4 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:14 PM

Poll: » Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion Episode 52 Discussion

VVill - Jun 6, 2021

0 by VVill »»
Jun 6, 2021 1:54 PM

Poll: » Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion Episode 42 Discussion

hirahira - Sep 9, 2018

1 by VVill »»
Jun 5, 2021 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.