Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 29, 2016 2:06 PM
Jun 2016
If anyone wants to continue on with the story you could go on to baka-tsuki and start from volume 4.
Sep 8, 2016 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
The Ending was just dumb af.. they need a season 2 cause i would kill myself due to that dumb ending
Sep 21, 2016 7:51 PM

Mar 2015
Dragon fight was okay and it left with open ending. If there is no sequel, I will not read LN.

This show is somewhat late bloomer. I added +1 to my final score because ranking match was good.

ED Song: 3/5

Episode: 3.3/5

Overall: 7/10
Nov 19, 2016 11:50 AM

Aug 2014
im glad they did'nt rush it .. so the ending is intac open for a season 2.. WITHOUT train wreck
''example . ->> *Charlote* another example *mekaku city actors* and another example *angel beats*

''although that final episode.. kinda a let down.. i expected a more flashy way to kill that dragon

I Thought its gonna be another generic ''harem lord'' ecchi' Anime.. But it turned out better than i expected.. and it actually focused more on the story than ecchi...
Some Generic copies r better than old copies

you should'nt be so picky... somtimes u Should watch these sorts of anime's as well
instead of looking for '''masterpiece's only

:3 now. Time.... for those 'ova Special's .. im sure thats where all the ecchi is at ;3
*edit* -.- The Ecchi in the Special's aint wourth it

also surprisingly the anime had a decent dub.. saved me the trouble..

Art. Decent 6
Sound. well.....Average 5
Animation.. Slightly Above Average 6
Chracters.. Cliche... But MC Ousawa, Akatsuki is Wourth it. 6
Story... Generic.. 5 But Tolerable

i would given it 7. if it had better Character,illustration and music.. to set the Mood

so 6.
TheDiabolicEsperNov 20, 2016 3:07 AM

Feb 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Feb 2017
Typical hero anime. It looked like the real story was realy starting after episode 12. zannen nagara, there is no season 2

Atleast the main character was not acting like an akward virgin around girls, but had confidence compared to other animes

6/10 total
BallardoFeb 7, 2017 3:06 PM
Sep 28, 2017 7:58 AM
Nov 2013
Almost dropped watching this after episode 2 or 3....thankfully it got better because I was very close to not continuing.

I give this a 5/10....it could have been a lot higher if not for two things that bugged me about this one.....

1. The episode where he poked the girls in the athletics closet hitting a nerve and causing them to pee themselves was just so incredibly stupid and imo disgusting. I honestly cannot fathom how this can be sexually arousing to some people and it is alien to me, I just find it gross and degrading.

and to a much lesser extent....

2. The stupidly large weapon syndrome.....ridiculously large sword looks ridiculous. Especially Akatsuki's sword....it just looked silly.

If not for these two things this would have easily been a 7, hopefully if there is a season 2 they leave urinary bodily functions out of it so I can rate higher as otherwise it was enjoyable.
Aug 10, 2019 1:09 AM

Jan 2019
People are sad man by seriously giving this anime a 3!!! I guess those people just want to go back to these pussy ass MC. I know this male MC can be a bit too rough on the girls but if you want to see change you have to accept some things will be extreme that way creators will see we don’t want pussy ass MC’s anymore. But since people are averaging this show to a 7.10 while shows like Campione get a 7.24... we will see nothing but pussy MC’s thanks to those who had their feelings hurt watching this anime and using the excuse of “terrible plot” (which if you actually watched the anime you would see the plot was not as bad as many would make it out to seem and made more sense then most anime plots) to justify giving this show a 3 or 2 out of 10 which is sad knowing we have some people in this anime community that are super sensitive when it comes to jokes.
Feb 4, 2020 9:28 PM
Jul 2018
Ah, let's see. I wholeheartedly believe this Anime was made to showoff its main character, Akatsuki, and how cool and different he is from other conventional "wimpy" ecchi/harem protagonists. To that end, the characters ended up being as flat as a washboard, any context of an engaging storyline was lost to have the MC show up at the last second to save the day. All those ecchi moments made possible by Akatsuki was to display his 'coolness'. The whole trend started becoming ridiculous down the line. The action scenes weren't impressive either. Nowhere near in fact. It felt awkward to me. The art style is another story on its own. Sometimes, I would ponder on the character designs rather than focusing on what's happening on the screen. Hence, having to rewind some scenes.

Honestly, I would say the only remotely decent thing about the show was the opening and ending. I found them decent, albeit underwhelming. I did favor the ed song over the op one though. The 'mysteries' that were kept at the background were intriguing enough. Sadly, they felt like they were scrapped in favor of Phil. The pathetic wannabe hero and, unfortunately, the primary antagonist and the 'final boss' so to speak. I would very much have preferred Kyouya to be the final antagonist as the series was hinting on from the very first episode. Instead, he became a background character. Shame really, he had a lot of potential. I don't think there will be a season 2 considering 7 years have passed since it's been aired so Kyouya's potential shall remain untapped.

3/10, maybe a 4 if I am feeling nice enough.
Feb 11, 2020 4:16 PM

Jan 2016
Akatsuki gets way too much credit because he actually grabs boobs and asses but that's all he does. His cringey motto is something along the lines of "I won't forgive anyone who makes a girl release body fluids" which is just downright creepy because of the double meaning. The girls talk about how he's "attractive" but I really don't see it. How's a guy who makes people pee and takes their undies 24/7 attractive? If he was a megane kun he'd be a rapist in the show!

The girls are attractive I guess but really just ordinary, the class prez looks like you took a normal girl and made her smaller in paint, I mean that's not even a loli! The demons lords daughter is okay I guess because I can see why she thinks and does what she does.

Honestly, this show tries to play that it's casual and cool but just comes off creepy and straight-up dumb

4/10 because the plot idea is interesting, but it never got a season 2 so we could never see it progress beyond the setup. Too bad that it ended just when it got interesting. Haruka is the only name I remember because she's the saving grace for this show
May 14, 2020 11:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fine ending, overall pretty good ecchi show, I liked it
Jun 11, 2020 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
I guess it was a fine show. it certainly needed more budget and better animation.
With its limitation i say the score of 7/10 is good enough (maybe even a little too generous)
Jul 19, 2021 12:32 AM

Aug 2018
Although there was moments with decent ecchi, comedy, and Akatsuki being badass.... this anime was a huge disappointment and huge a waste of time. 3/10 from me. I usually like Fantasy/Harem anime but this was awful. Even the characters sucked, Akatsuki and Motoharu were ok, the rest were horrible.

Jul 26, 2023 4:11 PM
Jun 2023
es muy interesante porque es otra vuelta de tuerca a los isekai de siempre, aunque quisiera que halla una segunda temorada
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

143 by devil1001 »»
Feb 28, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

133 by Wiilrs »»
Jan 17, 2023 5:11 PM

» Still no season 2 bruh?

tos_ka - Sep 13, 2021

11 by JWA800 »»
Nov 11, 2022 10:20 PM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

67 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:26 PM

» I liked estetica and wish there could be a season 2. ( 1 2 3 4 )

different - Sep 22, 2012

155 by kcp_snag »»
Sep 15, 2022 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.