Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 21, 2012 8:21 PM
Oct 2011
cyclone1993 said:
Here's my thoughts on Elena. In Episode 18, I think Elena's speech at Miller's "grave" was quite interesting and it goes to add more to her character. It's like she's stuck in her own world and she wants someone to help her, and to talk to her but she doesn't want to bring it up herself. I definitely like that aspect to her character (maybe because she's my favorite but who knows?)

I believe that Elena did physically kill Miller. Miller was living a double life as being a singer/spy and Elena in the process of trying to find her own identity stumbled upon Miller who was also walking the identity line and drew her in. She may have found out that Miller was a spy and killed her right away, and then saw the opportunity to become her. By adapting Miller's persona Elena was able to run away from her own identity problems. Then when she finally moves on and buries the wig it signifies the end of her running/denial phase and begin the acceptance of her identity and the quest for the knowledge of her origins so that she can finally move on.

Elena has always worn a "mask" of sorts. She has a dual personality the cheerful otaku girl, and the temperamental killer. Maybe that's why she is so in to anime and the like. It could be for her what it is for many otakus, escapism. She's trying to avoid answering the big questions in her life and which of her "masks" she wants to be her true face. I wouldn't put it past bones incorporating a characters otakuness into her character and overall character development. I mean Talho's outfit at the beginning of PofP was even part of her character development. In fact it works quite similar to Elena's problems, trying to avoid reality.

It's for this reason that I sincerely believe that Elena is the deepest character in the show.

Just throwing that out there!

I like it.
Sep 21, 2012 8:27 PM

Jul 2009
dear god finally a remotely coherent episode...
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 21, 2012 9:44 PM
Jul 2012
YEAAAAAAH SCUB BURST ON MY COUNTRY !!!! LOL

seriously no renton and getting more complicated
Sep 21, 2012 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
This entire series just fails in so many ways, also the characters are completely unlikable; this episode just furthered that thought.

Dangerr said:
Freigeist said:

ALSO:

Elena's way too genre-savy to not realize that she's just been friend-zoned. Big time.

Lol, even the helmet changed.....

One of the few good parts of the episode lol
best part of the episode besides Naru just randomly eating with her family lol,then there's Truth just coming out of no where being all kill kill shoot shoot i'm gonna destroy everything rawr!! ... where are you Renton.
Sep 21, 2012 10:54 PM

Sep 2009
Today's theory: Renton is the sloth.
Thank you and good night. Hahaha.

Sep 21, 2012 11:57 PM

Jan 2011
Bones is not doing too well with trying to keep this show alive while the manga is still on hiatus. I hate to say it but this wont have a proper ending and i dont think there is enough support to redo the series after the manga is through like FMA brotherhood. I just hope they can piece some sort of hope to leave the series open but also give a proper ending.
Sep 22, 2012 12:04 AM

Jan 2011
Dangerr said:
Just a general observation - many people in this thread seem to be knocking Elena's inconsistent emotions in this episode, but hasn't the show made a constant point that she's very mentally unstable, going so far as to exhibit bipolar tendencies and dissociative identity crises? This series has treated me to plenty of dilemmas as far as my suspension of belief has gone, but this episode didn't seem to be a great offender, in that respect.

Given the current pacing of the series, if in three episodes it's just the end, I'd probably be joining you guys in the doom and gloom, but given the vast breadth of how much they have yet to address, if this studio has any trace of self-respect left, I could not see them utterly destroying this franchise in the manner that would beset itself if this came to be (not counting those who would claim its reached that point long ago). I'll be just as pissed and disappointed, if this is actually what happens, as the next individual; until that point, however, I guess I've just chosen to adopt the glass half-full approach to my viewing - again, I found myself to enjoy this last episode substantially more than I otherwise would have, if I viewed it as one of the penultimate episodes leading up to the series finale. Should I have to adopt this mindset in order to enjoy a television series? Hell no. If they've planned on doing a S2 this entire time, they've made a major mistake in not relaying that to the audience properly, ahead of time; I mean, I can understand wanting to instill a sense of mystery and suspense when heading into the mid-season finale, but this perspective that this could very well be the series finale is seriously and irreparably damaging some people's perception of the franchise. And that's only -if- they're prepping a second season. Either way, they've churned out a flawed product, and I'm almost certainly going to bump my score down a notch, either way - I shouldn't have to make concessions for myself in order to enjoy a tv series, but that's what it's come to.

Damn it Bones, be more transparent about this shit!

amen
Sep 22, 2012 1:27 AM

Sep 2011
Finally subs got released, time to watch!

Truth appears at last second, Elena went hay-wired yet again, but now she's back to her old self. Different time as we suspected, not a different world. Lol Elena saw the heart on the moon thinking it was a new world, but it was Renton and eureka love heart..
TyrelSep 22, 2012 2:19 AM
Sep 22, 2012 1:31 AM

Nov 2011
3 more ep to go? NOOOO! Watching this feels like torture.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 22, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was meh could have been so better and so I'm angry that the dude wasn't Renton so I guess that means we will never see Renton. And Elena is nothing but a rage quitting bitch and so now her and Ao are going to be a couple which it seems like.
Sep 22, 2012 8:11 AM

Sep 2010
Elena is just a problem child.... Meh..... This episode felt like a episode from your common shonen anime.....

3.5/5
Sep 22, 2012 8:17 AM

Dec 2009
Well, that's it. I lost all my faith in Bones. First DtB2 and now this.

I would have accepted this if it didn't have Eureka Seven on title but they deemed to put that name on AO.

There are so many problems I tried to ignore but now this is something impossible. Truth, Naru, Eureka... I pretty much doubt Bones... No, it is impossible for Bones to give a proper conclusion to this in 3 episodes unless they have a second season planned.

Right now my score is 7 and if they continue like this it will go to 6.
Sep 22, 2012 9:07 AM
Nov 2010
Oh Elena, you poor poor child. I feel so sorry for you... yeah not, at least not that much.

Dangerr said:
Freigeist said:
Naru eating dinner with her family caught me off-guard and even if she's an "terrorist" now, or at least that's how she is referred by the media it's nice to see how much she seems to have matured when compared to the start of this series.

Now these turn of events I wasn't expecting, though it makes sense; with Pied Piper and Japan now being anti-scub, and with the rest of the world going pro-Scub, it makes perfect sense that the Coalition would ally itself to Naru, and likewise, herself with them -- whatever it takes to help out the Scub Coral, as she would see it.

As far as her newfound "maturity" goes, I think a lot of it has to do with her connection to the Scub Coral, as she's essentially taken in an amount of knowledge and insight that's far beyond what she normally could have accomplished by her age.

ALSO:

Elena's way too genre-savy to not realize that she's just been friend-zoned. Big time.

I'll admit that part was hilarious.
Sep 22, 2012 9:17 AM

Oct 2008
Raigerzero said:
There is no way this series can be cleared up in a satisfactory manner within 3 more episodes. Either they really screwed up this sequel or there is a season 2 surprise, which as I believe Dangerr and others have mentioned should have/be announced earlier. There are questions, some large and some small, that I and the rest of us have been asking for a long time now that need time to answer - time which appears to not be present.

The only reason I've found that Bones would be in the dark about an S2 at this point, as I read elsewhere, would be padding out the disc count (JP release), putting it at 9 discs a season rather than the 16-17 you'd normally see for an entire 48 episode series. So, basically, money. At this point, I'll take it, but it still frustrates me.
Sep 22, 2012 10:29 AM
Jul 2012
Watch renton show up at the very very end. He shows up to take eureka back to their world and leaves and all we see is his back. God that would kill me.
Sep 22, 2012 11:01 AM
Nov 2007
Elena's big secret is... that she's just totally chuunibyou?

Oh god, I am laughing so hard right now. That was the most clever thing the series has done yet, really. Also a total asshole move.

The writers are just fucking around now. I hope they keep this up for the finale, this could be hilarious.

(Also, GJ to GG for that "normalfag" translation for "riajuu", that was also wonderful.)
Sep 22, 2012 12:04 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So it turns out that Elena read to many manga and got dissappointed when her origin wasn't as exotic as she expected? A bit lame after all the foreshadowing we've had from her character. So I guess now she'll help AO fight Truth or what?

Why does Naru even keep reappearing in this show? No one cares for her character any more? Most people are just holding on for a Renton and Eureka appearance.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 22, 2012 12:25 PM
Oct 2011
WAHa_06x36 said:

Not really, it wasn't all her imagination, she was actually taken from the past and brought into the future, so she's pretty special, just not in the way she thought/convinced herself she was.
Sep 22, 2012 12:46 PM
Nov 2007
DangerMouseDM said:
WAHa_06x36 said:

Not really, it wasn't all her imagination, she was actually taken from the past and brought into the future, so she's pretty special, just not in the way she thought/convinced herself she was.

That whole scene, if you pay attention to what she is saying, seems to really just be a big meta-joke by the writers. Notice her suddenly pulling expressions like "the chosen one" out of thin air. Those are carefully chosen to make her maximally chuunibyou.
Sep 22, 2012 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
well it seems that, the plot is thickening so to speak I wonder tho if through piloting Maggie's old machine would she regain all of her memories, and does the latter happen for the rest of team Goldilocks? also what the deal with Naru now she is a freedom fighter by day, vilian by night> haha

last: true shame that they are waiting this long on the intro for Renton:((
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Sep 22, 2012 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Another lame episode.
Sep 22, 2012 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
I really liked the BGM that was playing while Ao was talking sense into Elena, as it was like the nice ED. Still an overall average episode though. The plot is still full of questions that would seem rushed to cover in 3 episodes.
Overall, this is still really bland in comparison to the original... Not sure it will get even close to the original like with DtBS2.
Sep 22, 2012 5:15 PM

Oct 2008
Kefkiroth said:
I really liked the BGM that was playing while Ao was talking sense into Elena, as it was like the nice ED. Still an overall average episode though. The plot is still full of questions that would seem rushed to cover in 3 episodes.
Overall, this is still really bland in comparison to the original... Not sure it will get even close to the original like with DtBS2.

It won't in only 3 episodes, that's for sure.
Sep 22, 2012 6:52 PM

May 2010
someone has flip a switch.
Sep 22, 2012 9:27 PM

Jan 2012
elena was on her period but her helmet is still dope though. It changes expressions!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Sep 23, 2012 12:40 AM

Feb 2012
I think I'm enjoying the train wreck that this is becoming.

The speed at which the plot develops is so utterly abrupt that it's like watching a fffwd recap episode. All that is left for me to do is to fill in the missing pieces with my own imagination.

Who knows? Maybe Bones intended for this to happen so that the audience gets to participate in their own story-telling. Now everyone has their own version of Eureka Seven AO!!! Personalisation ftw :)))))
Sep 23, 2012 3:31 AM

Feb 2012
I'm getting confused with the timelines and dimensions, whatever, Elene is not from the prequel's world but she knows about the moon and Maggie saw images of Team Goldilock?

What the hell is Naru doing, seriously, that just came out of nowhere?

Elena's face was priceless when she realized that Ao didn't confess and his words were so cheesy, I couldn't stop laughing.
Sep 23, 2012 4:16 AM

Jul 2012
I still remember the planet with the heart on it that was mentioned by Elena. Good memories from the original Eureka Seven ^.^

Also, that instrumental version of Iolite that was played the last one minute or so was really soothing. Do want.

Naru suddenly having breakfast together with her family was pretty random. What happened to her from being one of the key characters to a character who doesn't seem so important anymore?
Sep 23, 2012 9:03 AM

Oct 2008
BenGJH said:
I still remember the planet with the heart on it that was mentioned by Elena. Good memories from the original Eureka Seven ^.^

Also, that instrumental version of Iolite that was played the last one minute or so was really soothing. Do want.

Naru suddenly having breakfast together with her family was pretty random. What happened to her from being one of the key characters to a character who doesn't seem so important anymore?

It seemed random, but it was really telling of her place in the world at the moment; she's dropped the terrorist act with Truth, and is now working with the Coalition to proliferate the Scub Coral; the exact opposite of what GB and Japan are trying to do with the Secrets. It also tells us that she hasn't completely abandoned her humanity, eating breakfast and congregating along side her family.
Sep 23, 2012 2:33 PM
Oct 2011
Zhou said:
I'm getting confused with the timelines and dimensions, whatever, Elene is not from the prequel's world but she knows about the moon and Maggie saw images of Team Goldilock?

According to Eureka, it sounds like she can see the relations of the timelines while traveling between them. Based on that, Elena very likely saw the moon with Renton and Eureka's names on it (and the E7 time) when Eureka took her between the timelines to save her, specifically while they were in between the two. Though I still think there could potentially still be more to Elena (still confused/wondering a bit about the hair color myself), but only if we're not ending in 3 eps.

Hope that helps. :)
DangerMouseDMSep 23, 2012 5:45 PM
Sep 23, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2012
DangerMouseDM said:
Zhou said:

According to Eureka, it sounds like she can see the relations of the timelines while traveling between them. Based on that, Elena very likely saw the moon with Renton and Eureka's names on it (and the E7 time) when Eureka took her between the timelines to save her, specifically while they were in between the two. Though I still think there could potentially still be more to Elena (still confused/wondering a bit about the hair color myself), but only if we're not ending in 3 eps.

Hope that helps. :)
Maybe something hAppened when she was in the original series timeline and she couldn't remember her life in the timeline she was born in. Sounds reasonable right?
Sep 23, 2012 11:15 PM
Sep 2012
So, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but if you pause the intro, at 49 seconds, you see something that resembles the evolved form of the Nirvash from Pocket Full of Rainbows.

Threw me for a trip when I really looked at it. Just wanted to see what other people thought about it.
Sep 24, 2012 2:12 PM

Oct 2008
Solaristics said:
According to NyanType magaizne, the episodes 23 and 24 of Eureka Seven AO was announced to be aired in November. There will be a >1 month hiatus after the airing of the episode 22.

From news. So looks like we're waiting a good month +

Better than February, I guess.

At this point, though, I'm really fearing that we're not getting an S2, seeing how long we'll have to wait for this (much longer than they originally planned). Given that thought, I'm fascinated to see (not in a good way) how they'll tie this up with just three episodes left. I suppose an S2 still isn't impossible, but I'm seeing it as highly unlikely at this point.
Sep 24, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
Dangerr said:
Solaristics said:
According to NyanType magaizne, the episodes 23 and 24 of Eureka Seven AO was announced to be aired in November. There will be a >1 month hiatus after the airing of the episode 22.

At this point, though, I'm really fearing that we're not getting an S2, seeing how long we'll have to wait for this (much longer than they originally planned). Given that thought, I'm fascinated to see (not in a good way) how they'll tie this up with just three episodes left. I suppose an S2 still isn't impossible, but I'm seeing it as highly unlikely at this point.

It' all about money.:) If this show will give good financial results, we may have a second season.
However, I do not even know if I want it to happen. Taking in account what they have already done, it would be better to stop...
Or ask Dai Sato to help.
Sep 24, 2012 3:10 PM

Oct 2008
a_guest said:
Dangerr said:
Solaristics said:

It' all about money.:) If this show will give good financial results, we may have a second season.
However, I do not even know if I want it to happen. Taking in account what they have already done, it would be better to stop...
Or ask Dai Sato to help.

Pre-episode 15, I actually thought the series was moving in a good direction; I'll regain that to an extent if we learned that this was in fact pacing moving towards the mid-series climax, and not the ending of the series. If you think the series has been failing bombastically entirely throughout, then there's not much I can do to persuade you on that one - I'm in the crowd that actually enjoyed it to a great extent at one point, but as of late, the show's been failing to live up to its (vast) potential (under a certain assumption).

Since the beginning, I was of the opinion, that in order for it to be a TRUE sequel that could do the original justice, it should begin to connect itself to PoP at least around the halfway point in major ways, which either means a revisiting of settings, characters, or both, in order to truly put things into perspective. IF there's an S2, and Ao begins it straight-away in the next season, I'll be satisfied. If not, then it's failed utterly on this front, at least as a sequel. Of course, we've also got a million plot-threads that need to be addressed thoroughly for a satisfying conclusion, which with three episodes, is completely impossible; addressing even half of them would be monumentally difficult. Being the optimist I am, I'm going to assume Bones WASN'T making the entire story up as they went along, and actually paid attention to the numerous plot points and implications they've been sewing into the story -- so unless we get a true 'retcannon' ending (which would make me furious), I must conclude that there's more to it. My thoughts, anyways; I still believe in Bones, but at uncertain times like this, ponder why I do.
DangerrSep 24, 2012 3:15 PM
Sep 24, 2012 4:44 PM
Oct 2011
Heh, was going to say better than February too :)

Dangerr said:
a_guest said:
Dangerr said:
Solaristics said:

Or ask Dai Sato to help.

Pre-episode 15, I actually thought the series was moving in a good direction; I'll regain that to an extent if we learned that this was in fact pacing moving towards the mid-series climax, and not the ending of the series. If you think the series has been failing bombastically entirely throughout, then there's not much I can do to persuade you on that one - I'm in the crowd that actually enjoyed it to a great extent at one point, but as of late, the show's been failing to live up to its (vast) potential (under a certain assumption).

Since the beginning, I was of the opinion, that in order for it to be a TRUE sequel that could do the original justice, it should begin to connect itself to PoP at least around the halfway point in major ways, which either means a revisiting of settings, characters, or both, in order to truly put things into perspective. IF there's an S2, and Ao begins it straight-away in the next season, I'll be satisfied. If not, then it's failed utterly on this front, at least as a sequel. Of course, we've also got a million plot-threads that need to be addressed thoroughly for a satisfying conclusion, which with three episodes, is completely impossible; addressing even half of them would be monumentally difficult. Being the optimist I am, I'm going to assume Bones WASN'T making the entire story up as they went along, and actually paid attention to the numerous plot points and implications they've been sewing into the story -- so unless we get a true 'retcannon' ending (which would make me furious), I must conclude that there's more to it. My thoughts, anyways; I still believe in Bones, but at uncertain times like this, ponder why I do.

Yeah, IMO for those of us who have liked the show there's tons of potential here but at the moment it seems like it'll be virtually impossible to use it in merely 3 eps, so unless they pull off the impossible it does feel like we have to hope that it was built with an S2 in mind, particularly since it's oddly surprisingly missing most of the more personal combat/pushing the various lead characters to their limits that finale battles in these types of shows usually entail, whereas this outside of some of the nice tension and big moments parts of it feels like the big mid-season build up against the "mid-boss" Truth that's going to be a character growth battle that opens the next phase. If they'd been pushing the usual "finale style atmosphere" harder with different events it would feel more like a finale, unless they've got something crazy up there sleeve.

I completely agree with that second paragraph.

And with all the good work they'd done with the new stuff/characters/etc. it'd be a shame if this sequel doesn't get the chance to really combine the two shows and reach it's potential as sequel.
DangerMouseDMSep 24, 2012 6:11 PM
Sep 24, 2012 10:44 PM

Jul 2010
I was hoping AO would at least do something interesting and shoot her with that gun he keeps flaunting around... just 3 more to go XP
Sep 25, 2012 5:28 AM

Jul 2011
Elena episode! 5/5
Sep 25, 2012 10:31 PM
Jul 2012
Well, this episode answered my questions about Elena. I think what they said in summary:

Eureka "accidently" saved Elena from a scub burst by taking her to the time after the end of Eureka Seven, which is in the future, where Renton... made the heart of Renton&Eureka on the moon. There Eureka soon took Elena back, but she thought she was from that time, so she wanted to go back there, thus her hate of Eureka of taking her to a spot she thought she didn't belong.

That cute Eureka moment where she is embaressed about Renton making that symbol on the moon, IS SO DAMN CUTE, I COULD JUST GO AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW ALL DAY! Truth, is now Truce? It say that in my subs. Truth needs to simmer down, what happened to the calm, calculating one that wouldn't make me have nightmares.

PS: Would someone mind explaining to me just what the f*ck is happening in Eureka Seven AO, its becoming more and more of a mindf*ck!
Sep 26, 2012 1:41 PM

Jul 2012
Dangerr said:

After first 5 episodes I got feeling of "raw material" which, I hoped, will become a solid storyline, and I really hoped to tell after episode 15 -"Wow I was not expecting that, but it is great!" Dream on...
However those who watch this show without watching the original like it.
Sep 26, 2012 2:07 PM

May 2012
really I wouldn't mind a season 2 at all. I mean there's probably never going to be another sequel or anything to this series, why not let them add another twenty something episodes and make it really really good, totally to another level.
I wouldn't care, even though the show isn't the best right now, when I watch I still feel excited and totally absorbed in the episode.

that's my two credits
Sep 26, 2012 7:25 PM
Dec 2010
Acxelion said:
Well, this episode answered my questions about Elena. I think what they said in summary:

Eureka "accidently" saved Elena from a scub burst by taking her to the time after the end of Eureka Seven, which is in the future, where Renton... made the heart of Renton&Eureka on the moon. There Eureka soon took Elena back, but she thought she was from that time, so she wanted to go back there, thus her hate of Eureka of taking her to a spot she thought she didn't belong.

That cute Eureka moment where she is embaressed about Renton making that symbol on the moon, IS SO DAMN CUTE, I COULD JUST GO AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW ALL DAY! Truth, is now Truce? It say that in my subs. Truth needs to simmer down, what happened to the calm, calculating one that wouldn't make me have nightmares.

PS: Would someone mind explaining to me just what the f*ck is happening in Eureka Seven AO, its becoming more and more of a mindf*ck!

oh my god! i was about to be like does no one else care about that best moment ever!!!!??? eureka was so fucking cute, it was AMAZING!
Sep 26, 2012 10:12 PM
Oct 2011
sadstones said:
Acxelion said:

oh my god! i was about to be like does no one else care about that best moment ever!!!!??? eureka was so fucking cute, it was AMAZING!

So true, they captured that moment so damn well!
Sep 27, 2012 7:00 PM

Oct 2011
Another mediocre episode... I don't think this show will be able to redeem itself in the next 3 episodes. Really a shame considering how great the prequel was.

Sep 28, 2012 11:16 AM

Apr 2008
oh the subs. "normalfag" I died laughing at that part. All I could think of was TV-flavor Shinji Ikari.
Elena's been talking about tropes the entire time, but I just wasn't expecting that one.
Sep 28, 2012 11:47 AM

Oct 2007
I love Eureka Seven, but Astral Ocean... I'm almost dropping it! "Non-sense" story, everything just "released" against us, boring characters etc. Right now, all I can give to that series is a 6.

Sep 30, 2012 12:46 AM

Jul 2008
Elena needs to be brightslapped.
Oct 1, 2012 7:02 AM
Dec 2009
I is confused o . o

Seriously, what the hell has been going on in the last few episodes???
Oct 1, 2012 5:12 PM

Feb 2011
Lol, Elena got friendzoned.
Oct 3, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2009
Well the Secrets consciously being on your side is something, isn't it? XD

Naru's making her own army now. I oppose her side though, I like my planet just the way it is, thank you very much. Down with the coral! XP

I snickered at drunk Nakamura, I think it was an act though even when he sobered up a little.

Elena's got the delusion she's from post-Eureka Seven world because she saw the moon in there when Eureka saved her, timeline displacement disorder? x_X Shout to her some stock and cliche anime lines and she's OK, since she is such an otaku at heart. LOL

And then Truth showed up... o_O
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

96 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.