Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 22, 2012 5:06 PM
Nov 2009
Aren't they high school students?

This episode was like a life or death kinda situation just to be the student council president
Sep 22, 2012 5:23 PM
Dec 2010
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, I hate how they don't expand significantly on any of the characters and just pretend like how Chisato's ending was realistic due to the fact that she was a little bit batshit insane because of Daiki's death. This series...why do you have to go and spoil such a sweet potential series with a standard ending...I knew that after ruining Oreimo, Amagami SS+ plus, and Haganai that J.C. Staff should have taken this instead.
Come see me bitch about bad anime and squee over KyoAni at infinityandone.blogspot.com
Sep 22, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2012
Woah, Chisato ending? 2/10. 2 points for the nice animation.
Sep 22, 2012 8:45 PM

Jun 2010
Forced drama, indeed.

And why Chisato? Satsuki was 10x better.
Sep 22, 2012 9:49 PM

Jul 2011
I get the feeling that this would be amazing in a 24 episode series but regardless that was a great episode. Every single moment had me reacting in an entirely different way and I can't say that too often about a single episode. This is one of my favorite anime of the year so far and its funny to think I was considering dropping it after the first few episodes. This is the type series that "dont judge a book by its cover" applies to.
Sep 22, 2012 11:45 PM

Nov 2007
Ugh. Yuck they really are giving a Chisato ending. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh hey she's being a complete bitch to Mifuyu for no reason. Don't be mad she's better than you Chisato. I wish she'd choke on all of her half eaten chocolate bars.

Ugh Michiru is now a ninja spy sticking needles into peoples butts. This whole thing just keeps getting dumber. Unsurprisngly she magically wakes up after the harmonica. Ugh a pretend wedding? I really feel like dropping this here.

LOL TASERED? really? at least they didn't kiss. now here comes some idiotic blackmailing him with annoying Chisato to throw the election or be their puppet. I should have known this would turn to shit as soon as a Rie Kugimiya character appeared.

tldr; Chisato is the worst. WHY? WHY? WHY?
Sep 23, 2012 12:02 AM
Jul 2012
Chisato ending yay!
Sep 23, 2012 1:12 AM

Jul 2012
This episode was ridiculous and convenient in so many ways, but I can't help but enjoy it. Sure, the plot is completely over the top and I can see why people wouldn't enjoy it, though personally I like where this show has gone so far. I'm not a fan of harem shows, and yet KoiChoco has been nothing but a pleasant surprise to me.

Saw Chisato ending coming from miles away. It always seemed to me like the opening gave it away already anyway. I approve.
Sep 23, 2012 3:45 AM

Aug 2012
meh, seem like we will get a Chisato ending, sadly... a Satsuki one had been nice :/
RabbiacSep 23, 2012 3:48 AM
Sep 23, 2012 4:54 AM

Mar 2012
Another classic choice eh lol.. Guess those kidnappers must be from Katahira Faction..
Keep moving forward
Sep 23, 2012 5:26 AM

Mar 2011
This anime reached its climax
What scar?
Morishita's friend is cute
What will happen to Chisato and what will be the conclusion?
I look forward to the next ep

The school's student council really has an outrageous power over the school and its student

Some people just want the anime to go to the way they wanted it to. If the ending is not satisfying for them, they will rate it low....
In this case, a Satsuki ending...
They don't consider the feelings of the main character (Oojima)
For me, Chisato ending will be the most proper ending. A Satsuki ending will be good in a way, but It would be too sudden for Oojima to fall in love and confess to Satsuki when they didn't spend much time together and we already can see that the studio didn't invest much time that will go to Oojima x Satsuki ending. Well let's see...
Firixizu_MintSep 23, 2012 5:36 AM
Sep 23, 2012 7:13 AM

Oct 2011
Vizi_Reality said:
This anime reached its climax
What scar?
Morishita's friend is cute
What will happen to Chisato and what will be the conclusion?
I look forward to the next ep

The school's student council really has an outrageous power over the school and its student

Some people just want the anime to go to the way they wanted it to. If the ending is not satisfying for them, they will rate it low....
In this case, a Satsuki ending...
They don't consider the feelings of the main character (Oojima)
For me, Chisato ending will be the most proper ending. A Satsuki ending will be good in a way, but It would be too sudden for Oojima to fall in love and confess to Satsuki when they didn't spend much time together and we already can see that the studio didn't invest much time that will go to Oojima x Satsuki ending. Well let's see...

Yea, sure they didn't spend much time together. So i am in my way to confess to my childhood friend because I spend with her a lot of time, good thinking. Besides I will not rate it low enough just for ending but for the story itself, art etc. If ending is good enough people like to rewatch the series a couple of times, if not they forgot that a title like this even exists. As you can see there is much much more people who would like ANYONE but not Chisato. PLEASE MAKE THIS A HAREM AT LEAST!!

Everyone here knows that Chisato's route is a proper one because it's true ending of Koichoco but still it feels to stingy, Chisato is way to annoying no wonder she got low rates from VN. Anyway her ending is waaay to cliche how can she in an instant cure a depression... it takes weeks even years but wow she feels cured in one day after a talk with a friend! even her friend told her that she is also in love with the boy she loves, but Chisato thinks "who the hell cares about you, he is my PROPERTY and I spend more time together with him, so forget about him"...

The series was good in some way but the ending destoyed it. After all Yuuki 2 times FRIENDZONED HER and after she ate her stupid chocolate he falls in love with her in an instant WTF.
And here the studio failed it seems pre oder BD's sales aren't even high with such upcoming ending. LESS than 2k, take a hint for the future: care more about characters popularity or just end it as a harem.
ArreitSep 23, 2012 7:21 AM
Sep 23, 2012 9:40 AM

Mar 2009
For something I thought was gonna be a light anime at the start it has took alot of turns and feels like the drama part of the anime is going 100% now. Not at all what I expected...idk if its good or bad yet. Hopefully the last episode of the series will give me an answer.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Sep 23, 2012 10:23 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Raisken said:
Everyone here knows that Chisato's route is a proper one because it's true ending of Koichoco but still it feels to stingy, Chisato is way to annoying no wonder she got low rates from VN. Anyway her ending is waaay to cliche how can she in an instant cure a depression... it takes weeks even years but wow she feels cured in one day after a talk with a friend! even her friend told her that she is also in love with the boy she loves, but Chisato thinks "who the hell cares about you, he is my PROPERTY and I spend more time together with him, so forget about him"...

Do NOT speak for *everyone* here. Many of us, such as myself, have never played the VN, and I know in particular I never will. I know nothing of this "proper" or "true ending" from the VN -- I know what the terms mean, but I don't care what they were in the VN this is based on. My opinions of the girls are based only and entirely on what I see in this show, and my judgements of this shows merits are based only on what I see in this show.

As for Chisato, yes she has issues. But, I can understand her issues. I don't dislike her because she's got issues.

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I don't dislike any of the girls in Yuki's circle, and I'm not "shipping" any particular pairing. I do think some are better matches than others, but it bothers me not at all that Yuki and Chisato hooked up. My main problem with this show is the school environment - a huge corporate entity like thing run by competing mobs.
Sep 23, 2012 11:13 AM

Jan 2012
this show is too intense for me
Sep 23, 2012 11:47 AM
Sep 2010
Eksta said:
this show is too intense for me
Lol heck yeah its just to much crap going on, it has to be one of the craziest things to take in normally.
Sep 23, 2012 12:28 PM

Sep 2008
I hate when:
Nearly the whole seires character said something like this:
- No, I don't love her, I always be with her, but no this isn't love.
But in last, before last episode there is:
- I love her, I always love her.

This is the same annoying like:
- whole seires character said: "I love her! I can't live without her!"
but then in the end...
- "You love her! You love her more than I do! Then you can have her, I don't love her anymore..." -.-

WTF?

But... I already see how crazy Chisato could be if Yuuki leave her for someone else.
She could:
- commit suicide
- kill Yuuki
- kill Yuuki's lover
- kill them both...
Sep 23, 2012 12:35 PM
Jun 2012
Chisato should just visit a therapist. Would be the best in the long term
Sep 23, 2012 12:50 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LittleStar said:
But... I already see how crazy Chisato could be if Yuuki leave her for someone else.
She could:
- commit suicide
- kill Yuuki
- kill Yuuki's lover
- kill them both...
And not necessarily in that order, right? Though, it would be interesting if it was ;)
Sep 23, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2012
I care not about Chisato.

I care about the Public Safety Commission.
Sep 23, 2012 4:03 PM

Oct 2011
Cratex said:
LittleStar said:
She could:
- commit suicide
- kill Yuuki
- kill Yuuki's lover
- kill them both...
And not necessarily in that order, right? Though, it would be interesting if it was ;)

School Days 2 it should be then named xd
Sep 23, 2012 7:10 PM
Sep 2012
The ending to this episode gives me some final hope for the show, which is ironic, because I thought the ending was pretty bad writing. My issue with the whole over-the-top "taser right as they're about to kiss" sequence wasn't really with the implausibility of secret teenage agents running around with tasers, but more with how corny the kiss-interrupting shtick is.

The silver lining is that bit of minor bad writing could save the show from a much larger dose of badness. I already voiced my strong discontent about Chisato/Yuki being endgame and why it's bad writing in the "Chisato end confirmed" thread, so I'll cling on to any hope that maybe this won't end up so poorly. I hope that in the crazy events that will inevitably occur in the next episode (the election, the kidnappings, all that good stuff) Yuki will just be too overwhelmed to commit to any girl, or something along those lines. In a perfect world, he'd end up with Satsuki, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. I know a non-committal ending would kinda suck, but I'd prefer they forgo finality than take on the moral trainwreck of a Yuki/Chisato ending.
Sep 23, 2012 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
djlild7hina said:
Nice to see that Chisato recovered and almost everything went well. haha wonder how these last two eps are going to wrap it up :)

Given the recent plot twists, I'm expecting aliens.
Sep 24, 2012 3:16 AM
Jul 2012
Chisato/Yuuki
Sep 24, 2012 5:26 AM

Aug 2007
At this time, I forgot all that happens on the first episode with Kana's accident. But Im glad that now she is ok.

So, With Yuuki and Chisato, Now that everything was perfect mysterious people ruined their moment.

So, two episodes and this anime will be finishing. Hope that have a good ending.
Sep 24, 2012 5:42 AM

Jan 2011
The president finally opens his eyes!!! Michiru in a nurse outfit me is too damn cute~
Kana managed to awaken thanks to Michiru playing the harmonica but looks like she was still in the hospital bed either resting or she slipped back into a coma.

Nice wedding scene with Oojima and Chisato and they almost kissed if not for the guy... The last part was shocking, literally. Damn! Why did those guys have to tase them just before they could kiss?! I was expecting them to kidnap Yuuki though... wonder why would they take Chisato.

At least it's quite obvious that Yuuki will be with Chisato and there will be no vague harem endings I suppose.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 24, 2012 11:28 AM

Aug 2011
Chisato is very cute when she's not psycho. They were so close to each other at the end but alas that had to happen. I feel indifferent about the disappearance of Chisato, mainly because there was hardly any Shinonome this time round.
Sep 24, 2012 2:31 PM

May 2012
What the fuck is up with this school?
Sep 24, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2012
-Atomsk- said:
What the fuck is up with this school?

That always bothered me as well, to be honest. Don't you think it's way.. WAY too big for a school?
Sep 25, 2012 12:09 AM

Jul 2011
meshiach said:
The ending to this episode gives me some final hope for the show, which is ironic, because I thought the ending was pretty bad writing. My issue with the whole over-the-top "taser right as they're about to kiss" sequence wasn't really with the implausibility of secret teenage agents running around with tasers, but more with how corny the kiss-interrupting shtick is.

The silver lining is that bit of minor bad writing could save the show from a much larger dose of badness. I already voiced my strong discontent about Chisato/Yuki being endgame and why it's bad writing in the "Chisato end confirmed" thread, so I'll cling on to any hope that maybe this won't end up so poorly. I hope that in the crazy events that will inevitably occur in the next episode (the election, the kidnappings, all that good stuff) Yuki will just be too overwhelmed to commit to any girl, or something along those lines. In a perfect world, he'd end up with Satsuki, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. I know a non-committal ending would kinda suck, but I'd prefer they forgo finality than take on the moral trainwreck of a Yuki/Chisato ending.

I don't think I've ever agreed more with someone then I do with you right now.
Sep 25, 2012 6:38 AM

May 2010
meh.. people want satsuki ending. i'm just happy we're getting a relationship ending over the usual open ending that we usually see in these animes. albeit she may be a little.. psycho. but who cares? they've liked each other since day one! and i'm pretty sure if yuuki got with satsuki, chisato would just smash her face into like.. chocolate and end up killing her.. or something.
Sep 25, 2012 8:28 AM
Jun 2012
Casperkid said:
meh.. people want satsuki ending. i'm just happy we're getting a relationship ending over the usual open ending that we usually see in these animes. albeit she may be a little.. psycho. but who cares? they've liked each other since day one! and i'm pretty sure if yuuki got with satsuki, chisato would just smash her face into like.. chocolate and end up killing her.. or something.

I'd rather have that that than a cliché childhood friend ending. I don't think I'm the only one who could see that Chisato was friendzoned in the early episodes (Yuki didn't even give a fuq when she joined him in the hot tub, naked) this sudden turn doesn't feel natural.

Atleast your suggested ending would make this show somewhat memorable, lol
Sep 25, 2012 10:38 AM

Jul 2012
The whole concept of "friendzoning" is just entirely shallow, but I'm not gonna get into that. iirc, Oojima said that "this isn't love" rather than that he didn't have feelings for Chisato. (I'll stand corrected if someone remembers the actual words better than I do.)

Either way, Oojima seems like a character who has a clear idea of what love means to him, and surely it's not actual love when at least one of both parties involved feels like they're being used as a replacement. Of course he's not going to make a move on her when he knows that she still needs to learn to accept her brother's death and move on.

I agree that this particular part of the story seems pretty rushed, but not to the point where Chisato seems unreasonable enough to be called a "psycho".
Sep 25, 2012 11:44 AM
Jun 2012
meltd0wn said:
The whole concept of "friendzoning" is just entirely shallow, but I'm not gonna get into that.

true that. I'm not a big fan of the term myself either so let's forget I used it. Early in the series there was no hint whatsoever that he thougth about Chisato in a romantic way. Hell, she didn't even look very close to him as a friend so the word 'friendzoned' might even sound too optimistic.

anyhow, I'm disappointed by the path the show chose in the end not just because they chose for Chisato instead of Satsuki but because the way it was done felt artificial.

meltd0wn said:

not to the point where Chisato seems unreasonable enough to be called a "psycho".

She has her problems but never showed a hint that she would resolve to violence or anything. calling her a 'yandere' or psycho would be an insult to the real psycho girlfriend characters like Yuno Gasai.
Sep 25, 2012 1:30 PM

Jun 2012
Raisken said:
For me this anime ended at episode 9 xd

My thoughts exactly....
Also wtf about the following
(1) open your damn eyes
(2)chisato is the worst
(3)tiny ass scar means nothing not even ugly
(4)worst school ever
(5)if I was threatened by some creepy guy who tied me up I would beat him up.
(6)totally unrealistic amount of power for students to have.
I really liked this anime up to episode 10 but then they crammed all the drama in at the end. Oh well only one episode left guess I'm in to the bitter end lol. It better at least have a happy ending.
FallenkingzeroSep 25, 2012 1:37 PM
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Sep 25, 2012 3:59 PM

Jun 2012
Wait so this is 12 episodes?
Sep 25, 2012 9:13 PM
Aug 2011
Holy balls talk about over the top in terms of everything.
Sep 26, 2012 3:29 PM

Mar 2011
This episode was wrong on so many different levels, from the technical to the logical to the execution.

1) Two people facing each other on a bridge, they go in to kiss, but are both tasered in the back. We couldn't see it because of the camera angle, but why couldn't they? Sure they went in to kiss each other with eyes closed, but my god to sprint the length of half the bridge to taser them in that time would be very noticeable.

2) Crappy melodrama, you know, I don't know what went down between Chisato and Mifuyu, but basically they both knew the other liked Oojima, and that they had trouble with their respective issue. They both told the other to "stop" when they started talking about the issue, Mifuyu almost went off in clothes exposing her mid-riff for some reason, but was stopped. This resolved all their issues, signified by Chisato eating some chocolate, and that is that, and then:

3) Oojima has loved Chisato all along... Wait, WHAT?!. Since when? Couldn't they do the decent thing and have the guy reject a member of his harem? Was that too much to ask? This came out of the blue, felt stupid because there was no hint of this beforehand, nor any form of build up, and is just crappy writing. What am I complaining about a harem with crappy plot writing? Was a massive surprise, I know right?

4) The whole shit with Kana at the hospital. I don't know how this hospital doesn't mind a bunch of students running around it like security guards (CAUSE IT'S OWNED BY THE KATAHIRA FACTION BITCH!), how she managed to evade all of them, because of course no one thought to do the obvious thing and just post some guards by Kana's door, "BUT OF COURSE NOT! NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!", Aye, however, you could in that case tell them a particular corridor, or even floor. BUT NOOOOOOO, let's leave it in the most undefended area! THAT WILL WORK!

5) Coma girl gets woken up by nifty harmonica playing. Nice. It's so cliche and easy to see coming I almost didn't think they'd do it.

6) Student take school politics too seriously.

7) The kidnappers at the end were in school uniform. Is it me, or does that seem really stupid? NO WITNESSES.

I was finding this just about acceptable, but this episode left me disappointed (I know right, who'd have thought my fairly low standards would not be met?) and raging.

THE RAGE.
Sep 27, 2012 12:19 AM
Jul 2012
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate will be added to my favorites if we get Chisato end.

And for the people who don't like the cliche childhood friend or first heroine.

You so know there is alot of other anime out their that will make you happy.

Chisato/Yuuki
Sep 27, 2012 4:36 AM

Apr 2010
Chisato & Yukki's relationship kinda reminds from of Rin/Kaede's issues in Shuffle, except Chisato doesn't turn into al yandere when Yuuki spends time with other girls. Both guys are covering for something so that the girl doesn't do something stupid like committing suicide.

I can't quite understand why he pretty much stated to Hazuki he doesn't love Chisato near the beginning of the series and told Chisato to her face halfway through. Now all of a sudden, he starts falling in love with her. It just feels too fake and a way to rush to the ending without no real development as to why.

If they kidnapped Chisato to get Yuuki to drop out of the election, he should just tell them to keep her and start dating one of the Shinonome sisters. That would probably be the ending a lot of people would like to see, considering how obvious the ending will be.
Sep 27, 2012 5:47 AM

Feb 2012
how the hell is oojima winning the election? ofc, there's no answer because the anime is one huge pile of shit xD
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Sep 27, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2011
tangytangerine said:
Chisato & Yukki's relationship kinda reminds from of Rin/Kaede's issues in Shuffle, except Chisato doesn't turn into al yandere when Yuuki spends time with other girls. Both guys are covering for something so that the girl doesn't do something stupid like committing suicide.

I can't quite understand why he pretty much stated to Hazuki he doesn't love Chisato near the beginning of the series and told Chisato to her face halfway through. Now all of a sudden, he starts falling in love with her. It just feels too fake and a way to rush to the ending without no real development as to why.

If they kidnapped Chisato to get Yuuki to drop out of the election, he should just tell them to keep her and start dating one of the Shinonome sisters. That would probably be the ending a lot of people would like to see, considering how obvious the ending will be.

That's exactly what I have been wondering all about he many times stated he sees her only as a friend to her and to Hazuki and whoever even asked. And all of a sudden because Chisato JUST ATE FUCKING CHOCOLATE Yuuki changed to "I'm in love with her" LOL His change was TOO MUCH UNNATURAL, that's why this ending sucks. Most rushed and bad ending I've ever seen.
Sep 27, 2012 10:03 AM
Jul 2012
One it's all of your faults for thinking he friend zoned her. He said but not that kind of love. Meaning it was obvious it was gunna be a catch.
Secondly Chisato is perfect for Yuuki.
Thirdly the childhood friend is a way better choice then the forced romance of someone who he just met and his rival (who if his rival win will shut down his club)and the teacher.
Sep 27, 2012 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
Jakerams said:
One it's all of your faults for thinking he friend zoned her. He said but not that kind of love. Meaning it was obvious it was gunna be a catch.
Thirdly the childhood friend is a way better choice then the forced romance of someone who he just met and his rival (who if his rival win will shut down his club)and the teacher.

Ya right, you're talking like that cause Chisato is your fav, so defending her isn't new. But please just tell me WHY childhood friend is way better than someone other? because HE KNEW HER THE LONGEST? what a stupid reason. So why people on this world don't marry their childhood friends instead? but are looking for someone compatible with them...? can you explain it to me wheter be it anime or real life.

Jakerams said:

Only you think so and Chisato fans, besides I still don't see your point why childhood friend is the person with who you should always end up with.
ArreitSep 27, 2012 1:32 PM
Sep 28, 2012 1:50 PM

Jul 2012
pleaseee someone tell me if i wasnt the only one who said, HEK NO chisato route !
also we know when a closed eyes character like kaichou opens his eyes shit just got serious (said it in vn too lol)
Sep 28, 2012 8:29 PM
May 2012
Raisken said:
ijen said:
AbyssGhost said:
ijen said:
Wow!what an episode!
too much happened in such a short time.
i wish this anime was a little longer.
Yuuki was cool!
Chisato was gorgeous!more beautiful then any other character.(After this look if anyone still doesn't like her they are morons!

I don't like her and it has nothing to do with her looks but her character, I agree she looks beautiful but I find her extremely annoying. I want anyone but her to be the ending girl I would even prefer a generic harem end instead of her.

I just don't see any problems with her character.If two childhood friends grow up together, been through a lot together they will eventually be close.they will create a bond that is not of friends or lover more simple but hardcore.
She is the most natural character.
If you don't like her because of her past event problems then it can't be helped.a past trauma is not something simpletons can understand.its too painful.
But if you decide that i hate this character and will hate this character from the first scene then it can't be helped its your life your choice.
But i think those who are straight will go for chisato if he isn't a lolicon or hanker after the mature.

So basically you want to say that if I had a childhood friend and had been a lot with her I can't decline her feelings for me and must love her back even if I loved someone else? Because she would fall apart after I reject her and she would be on edge to commit either suicide or just be depressed for the rest of her life?
Anyway back to topic AbyssGhost never said he didn't like her because of her past or trauma, but because of her character. If I am guessing correctly he feels like me that she is being to pushy and she mades him her property, she won't even let him get close to other girls out of plain jealousy. Next would be she doesn't feel sympathy for others: in this case she just wants to win stupid election and stops Yuuki from protecting Isara... is election so much important than a person being bullied // beaten? Even if he won election and wanted to change it then, he would be as well in the end dismissed as president like the previous one from the ep.1. One more I can add from myself that she is distrusting Yuuki too much in every case, especially when he is with other girls. That's how far I see Chisato in this anime and why can't bring myself to like her.

you don't get it do you! its her trauma that makes her like this! she lost her little brother because of her selfish comment ? whats wrong with making someone you love your property?whats wrong with keeping the person form other girls!whats wrong with jealousy? so you meant to say that you will share your girlfriend with everyone!that is nuts man!
From the start yuuki himself knew that he loved chisato but he couldn't afford to see chisato looking at him as a replacement for his brother.thats why he tried to run away from reality and tried to grab chisato's attention by picking up girls!
Just whats wrong with stopping someone from hitting a girls even if she was bully!when you become a election candidate you will understand that it easy to lose but hard to gain trust! by being a hero you may earn some trust but will make a lot of enemies!Try sticking to your logic not personal emotion!
Sep 28, 2012 11:21 PM
Aug 2012
Can anyone tell me where i can find the soundtrack that plays when Yuki has the flashback about young Chisato?
Sep 29, 2012 4:40 PM
Nov 2010
That elevator closes way too fast, someone might get stuck.
Oct 2, 2012 10:00 PM

Mar 2012
Shit just got real.
Oct 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
They would ruin a good moment.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.