Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2020 8:25 AM
Dec 2019
really weak episode imo
May 15, 2020 5:58 PM

Mar 2019
Akane is such a bitch, Murai had a very bad day but it all ended well
Onizuka seems very interested in his mother xD
Mar 3, 2021 8:30 PM

Aug 2018
I feel bad for Murai... that girl was actually cute... rip

Mar 29, 2021 5:44 PM

Jun 2015
A cheesy romance episode.
Mar 29, 2021 7:29 PM

Jul 2020
Damn poor Murai, I still fw you man you don't need hoes.
Jun 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Jul 2017
I wanted to like this episode, but this was the first bad episode of the series so far. Particularly since Fuyumi feels so useless for the rest of the story, and the whole scene with her on the bus felt absolutely stupid considering she wasn't really leaving town, just going home... and that was supposed to paint a tragic moment. That was ridiculously dumb.
Dec 11, 2021 6:13 AM

Apr 2013
Murai is really the biggest moron in this show of idiots. Even Twilight was probably a better romance story than this.
Jan 24, 2022 9:14 AM

Jan 2018
Kind of disappointed that Onizuka isn't a prominent love guru or matchmaker in this episode like I predicted but this was still a sweet episode and a nice change of pace. I welcome it.

Kuji is a giant and also sounds pretty mature for her age o_O I like it. I like they didn't go out of their way to make her sound like a 12 year old and chose this particular seiyuu.

Murai running after the bus scene was pretty dumb. Like you go the same school. I get the urge to apologize but just tell her tomorrow? Welp since Kuji the kyojin probably won't be a recurring character that scene kind of was a send-off...

Finally a Fuyutsuki sensei focused episode. Hope Teshigawara dies in the next episode.
ramram said:
whatamafu said:
I am literally 5'10" and 150 pounds and athletically built (not talented though). just kinda funny that the girl is the same as me. that's all i have to say about this episode.

Felt the same.
5'10" = Giant
Seriously xD
That's an above average height for Japanese women (keep in mind this one's also a junior high schooler) and probably Asia in general.
Turnch said:
i feel like not enough people are talking about how this middle school girl was dating a grown man
Exactly this. The guy's at least a high schooler and he's dating someone who's younger than Kunio :|
Jan 29, 2022 4:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That ending was so dramatic, bro, you'll see her in class tomorrow.
Mar 9, 2022 7:55 AM
May 2020
murai growing up with this love thing
Nov 10, 2022 11:31 AM
May 2020
So, do they end up together or not?!?! What a romantic cliffhanger.
May 19, 2023 4:09 PM

Jul 2022
I'm surprised to see many people hating on this episode since it was one of my favorites so far.

Every episode has been better than the last as of late, and this made for a nice palate cleanser after the more serious (for GTO) Urumi arc.

I hope we see more of Fuyumi going forward.
May 29, 2023 9:21 AM

Aug 2020
Wow this anime only gets better. Banzai!

Jan 20, 6:25 AM

Jun 2021
Never, ever, got tired with this sweet episode.

"it can't work, you're too tall for him" lady, it's clear you aren't aware of Lovely Compl... oh, no, wait, it didn't exist in 1999/2000 yet.

Rewatching short-fused Murai almost at the same level of the times when he was against Onizuka is still funny. "She's weird." You're weird for not noticing Fuyumi is referring to herself and is too shy to admit it. By the way, he's been a real class act in the flashback by defending Fuyumi from those pesky bullies (glad he dyed his hair since, he looked too weird without)

LOOOOL, Onizuka created a cardboard mask of Akane Fujita. Oh, well, he got a fire estinguisher to his face. Speaking of her, it's official, after Gintama's first italian dub every time i "meet" Gemma Donati, i think of Kagura. Too bad she has that annoying habit of referring to herself in 3rd person and wasn't over yet with that guy.

"don't try to off yourself! It's not even possible by jumping into this pond" but of course he was just clumsily attempting to stop Onizuka and mom's date.

Sad ending, but it works hard. Too bad i'm very afraid this is the first and last time Kujirakawa will appear. She deserved so much more than being relegated to a one-off character, if this is what is going to happen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

notestinet - Aug 17, 2008

176 by SametTakao »»
4 hours ago

» What are the chances for a full remake?

xONLYINHUMANx - Apr 8

17 by F4i53 »»
Apr 15, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

notestinet - Aug 25, 2008

301 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Apr 13, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 42 Discussion

yakyuu-addict - Oct 30, 2008

48 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Apr 13, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yakyuu-addict - Oct 28, 2008

76 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Apr 12, 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.