Forum Settings
Forums

Why do we anime fans not support the industry?

New
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2012 8:27 AM

Sep 2012
CaFe said:
I really do not want a DvD-Box or something like that. It takes up place, it collects dust and is in the way. Sure I could rip the show and throw the case away, but I could not do that either.

But they are so prettttttttttyyyyyyy, some of the boxsets come with great artwork =D
Sep 21, 2012 9:01 AM

Mar 2012
Jazzywoodle said:
CaFe said:
I really do not want a DvD-Box or something like that. It takes up place, it collects dust and is in the way. Sure I could rip the show and throw the case away, but I could not do that either.

But they are so prettttttttttyyyyyyy, some of the boxsets come with great artwork =D

Their loss
Sep 21, 2012 9:30 AM

May 2012
SquadmemberRitsu said:

You do realise that it's a just a joke term to describe anime, right? I don't actually think there Chinese.

You lost me at "there".
Sep 21, 2012 9:43 AM
Jun 2012
i am one of those who have not spend a single cent. however i give kudos to those who spend money to support the industry. at the end of the day those people are the ones who keep the industry going and we need more people like them.
Sep 21, 2012 9:45 AM

May 2012
drinkbeer said:
i am one of those who have not spend a single cent. however i give kudos to those who spend money to support the industry. at the end of the day those people are the ones who keep the industry going and we need more people like them.

brofist
Sep 21, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
-Atomsk- said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:

You do realise that it's a just a joke term to describe anime, right? I don't actually think there Chinese.

You lost me at "there".

*they're
I apologise for my spelling mistake
Sep 21, 2012 10:08 AM

Aug 2012
-Atomsk- said:
drinkbeer said:

brofist

brohug. No homo.
Sep 21, 2012 10:12 AM

Sep 2008
If there's one thing I hate though, is people who generalize their thread titles and state that all fans don't support the industry. Just being on an anime site is already showing interest. If you want to lay blame, then point at the industry that provides poor marketing. A second hand anime box set costs more than a brand new generic TV series box set. Now how does one figure that out?
Sep 21, 2012 10:39 AM
May 2009
Jazzywoodle said:
CaFe said:

Lol in this day and age you get your hands on the artwork digitally anyways. But I know what you mean some do have great artwork, However I still only buy if its at a good discounted price.
Sep 21, 2012 11:01 AM

Jul 2012
Wait people actually hate buying dvd and not owning physical copies, really? I don't think i've seen that b4 outside of the music industry. People obviously nobody is asking you to spend rent money or whatever on anime nobody is asking you to do that, if money is tight spend what you can or atleast find other means but I find it funny that some people will buy CD's, games,and Movies/TV shows but they wont buy anime that has always been weird to me. Although I live in America so I don't know how it is in other countries, I've heard that other countries have a scarce selection.
Sep 21, 2012 11:12 AM
May 2009
Tvking00 said:
Wait people actually hate buying dvd and not owning physical copies, really? I don't think i've seen that b4 outside of the music industry. People obviously nobody is asking you to spend rent money or whatever on anime nobody is asking you to do that, if money is tight spend what you can or atleast find other means but I find it funny that some people will buy CD's, games,and Movies/TV shows but they wont buy anime that has always been weird to me. Although I live in America so I don't know how it is in other countries, I've heard that other countries have a scarce selection.

I guess most are still probably what we would call closet fans, they love or like anime but don't let others know, cause they are shy or scared they will be shunned. Therefore having a data copy is more convenient as its not visible unless they are running it on their computers. (Something which I used to be, till I meet someone who watch anime, which I could then talk to about.)

But I understand not wanting Physical copies. For PC games I rarely get a physical copy unless its cheaper then the steam or origin copy (Which they usually are Amazon does great deals).

I don't care much for music, since I still have the same songs I had back in the 00's.

Games for consoles however are another thing. Though I still wait for the price to fall below £15 before I buy anything.

Anime as I said before will depends on the price, and if it has stuff I see value in.
Manga will have to be between £1-2, I mainly buy when I go to expo's Or unless I find a great deal online.
Sep 21, 2012 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
shintai88 said:
Tvking00 said:

I guess most are still probably what we would call closet fans, they love or like anime but don't let others know, cause they are shy or scared they will be shunned. Therefore having a data copy is more convenient as its not visible unless they are running it on their computers. (Something which I used to be, till I meet someone who watch anime, which I could then talk to about.)

But I understand not wanting Physical copies. For PC games I rarely get a physical copy unless its cheaper then the steam or origin copy (Which they usually are Amazon does great deals).

I don't care much for music, since I still have the same songs I had back in the 00's.

Games for consoles however are another thing. Though I still wait for the price to fall below £15 before I buy anything.

Anime as I said before will depends on the price, and if it has stuff I see value in.
Manga will have to be between £1-2, I mainly buy when I go to expo's Or unless I find a great deal online.

Me too I always find great deals online I get complete series for 15 bucks sometimes 10$ used, and buying Manga is even better.
Sep 21, 2012 4:15 PM

Jan 2009
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Don't make the money argument. There's plenty of places you can legally watch anime at a cheap price. Even if it's not supporting the industry all that much, it's better than nothing.

I don't have intent to offend you, but it's very easy to talk when you live in a first world country, like Australia (not easy like in the US, but...). You live in a country with some acess to DVD/Bluray at decent price. you need to understand that there are many people who live in countries where affordability / price to purchase a DVD of anime is poor.

SquadmemberRitsu said:

Think importing's too expensive? Why don't you buy anime locally? It's certainly cheaper than importing. Even if you hate dubs, there's almost always a Japanese audio track. American licencors aren't as evil as you think. Supporting them helps the Japanese too.

Because is expansive in Brazil. Also, the DVD quality is crap here, almost VHS quality in the majority of the cases. They just rip-off TV-version with censors, bad image quality and put into DVD (DVD dual layer with original video/audio DVD quality and with dubbed video/audio with VHS quality). And finally, most of the animes releases are incomplete here. DVD/Bluray animes movies, yes, isn't too expansive, but there's only few options, like Akira and Ghost in the Shell.

Also, importing is HIGH expansive in Brazil, you pay HIGH taxes for it and "2 reais = 1 dolar" makes the things worse. I don't have free money for that.

Expansive and Bad quality. These words makes me run way from buying animes in my home country.

I already buy Mangas with some regularity. At least in Brazil, mangas aren't expensive and have a good number of licensed titles. I don't buy animes, but at least I buy mangas.

Post-Josh said:
Putting aside that watching anime for free is arguably supporting the industry, because we're selfish assholes. We feel entitled to something that we cannot pay for and something that is unnecessary, despite the fact we understand that's not how the world works. But until someone stops us by legal means, we will continue to be selfish assholes and steal as much anime as we feel like.

"Because it's too expensive" Would you steal Nike running shoes, because you want them and they're too expensive? No. You can whine about prices all you want, and indeed I'll whine with you, but that doesn't change the fact that are not entitled to wants that you can not afford.

Easy to talk when you live in Canada.

Easy to talk.
Sep 21, 2012 5:09 PM

Mar 2012
Are you suggesting that because I'm Canadian, I'm rich? Or that since I have easier access to anime, I should support the industry more than someone who has poor access? If that is the case it looks like you may not understand what it means to be self-entitled.

Why do you think you have the right to Japanese entertainment? If I take an interest in some obscure African-folk music, but have no feasible means to support an artist, it's okay for me to steal as much of their music as I want via. the internet? That's not how it works. These things are not basic rights, they are leisure goods.

Of course, different people have different levels of access to leisure goods. Yes, I am fortunate to have been born in a country where I have some level of access to almost everything. That doesn't mean I deserve anything. Basically, I would still consider you selfish for not supporting anime if you download it. If you can't feasible support it, then you shouldn't download it.

** I'm talking strictly in terms of being a "selfish asshole", or not. Where you go from there depends on your personal code of ethics. I download anime and don't (hardly) support it, as I stated earlier I believe. I may feel bad for going directly against the wishes of the creators, but not bad enough. It has much to do with the fact that downloading is really dehumanized (you don't have much of a connection with the staff behind it) and not seen as "stealing", which you can see quite easily by reading any page of this thread.
JoshSep 21, 2012 5:25 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 21, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2010
because im a NEET with no real income. i bought 7 volumes of manga and a anime movie BD but thats as far as im going for now.
Sep 21, 2012 5:51 PM

Aug 2012
I'm a highschool student that has about 200 dollars of spending money. It also would be pretty weird to buy something and my parents are like "Whattttt?" I'm also not that huge of a fan, I watch one episode every other day, more of weekends.
Sep 21, 2012 6:26 PM

May 2012
Well I watch my anime on netflix but I'm starting to run out of stuff to watch there. I've either seen morst of it or I'm not interested in it. I buy the animes I really like though, such as Yu yu hakusho, One Piece and Naruto.

There's no doubt that the industrie is in trouble though. Between torrenting and people shunning dubs, I don't imagine it'll last for more then 10 years. Then again I could just be thinking negativley as usual.
gettogaaraSep 21, 2012 6:51 PM
Sep 21, 2012 6:32 PM
Jul 2012
because I don't have that kind of money to spend on anime.
Sep 21, 2012 6:45 PM

Apr 2010
I don't have the money to go out and buy all of the anime that I'm interested in. Don't think I would even if I did, as there are other things I'd rather spend my money on.

Thankfully, there are torrents and streaming websites for my anime watching needs.
Sep 22, 2012 4:53 PM
May 2007
Most people on this thread have just proved my theory. None of you were fans of anime through the VHS age.
Sep 22, 2012 4:59 PM
Mar 2011
ParaParaJMo said:
Most people on this thread have just proved my theory. None of you were fans of anime through the VHS age.

i was and anime is not realy that much cheaper
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 22, 2012 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
ParaParaJMo said:

You're correct. I wasn't a fan during that period but I don't complain about prices. We're still better off than starving Ethiopians so we should be thankful instead of complaining.
Sep 22, 2012 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
Otaking87 said:
ParaParaJMo said:

Prices in the West are significantly cheaper now. We can get about 10 episodes for the same price people paid for 2 back in the day
Sep 22, 2012 5:08 PM

Oct 2010
SquadmemberRitsu said:
ParaParaJMo said:

You're correct. I wasn't a fan during that period but I don't complain about prices. We're still better off than starving Ethiopians so we should be thankful instead of complaining.

... lol
Sep 22, 2012 5:12 PM
Mar 2011
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Otaking87 said:
ParaParaJMo said:

Prices in the West are significantly cheaper now. We can get about 10 episodes for the same price people paid for 2 back in the day

on slitly conneted note why are prices on anime so diffrent while prices on Video games are much the same i ask cause i find it stange i never find a game over 6400- 7500 for SE yen or around 59 .50 - 72 .00 in US Dollars last time i checked ex change rates
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 22, 2012 5:13 PM
May 2007
I remember buying the Guyver OAV dvds for $15 and I remember the VHS for just 2 episodes being twice that price. I can buy all of Sailor Moon on DVD up to SuperS for just $50 and that would have cost $500 on VHS in ONE language and NO extras.

I bought each volume of four for Yuu Yuu Hakusho for $35 and in the VHS years what would that get you? 2 to 3 episodes. As I stated earlier, during most of the VHS days (with no broadband internet let alone DVDs), I couldn't legally work since I was still in elementary and jr. high school and my only source of income was a cheap allowance along with the occasional birthday and holiday money.

Anime is practically on average almost 400 times cheaper today than it was in the VHS years. And anime in Japan is still relatively expensive (not like Japan in general is a cheap country to live in anyway) but still cheaper than the VHS days. I just laugh when people say anime is expensive.
Sep 22, 2012 5:15 PM
Mar 2011
ParaParaJMo said:
I remember buying the Guyver OAV dvds for $15 and I remember the VHS for just 2 episodes being twice that price. I can buy all of Sailor Moon on DVD up to SuperS for just $50 and that would have cost $500 on VHS in ONE language and NO extras.

I bought each volume of four for Yuu Yuu Hakusho for $35 and in the VHS years what would that get you? 2 to 3 episodes. As I stated earlier, during most of the VHS days (with no broadband internet let alone DVDs), I couldn't legally work since I was still in elementary and jr. high school and my only source of income was a cheap allowance along with the occasional birthday and holiday money.

Anime is practically on average almost 400 times cheaper today than it was in the VHS years. And anime in Japan is still relatively expensive (not like Japan in general is a cheap country to live in anyway) but still cheaper than the VHS days. I just laugh when people say anime is expensive.

as do i laugh when people say anime is Over Priced

Sep 22, 2012 5:24 PM

Mar 2011
Money and I can't get half of the series I want. :(
But I do buy a lot of my manga to support the mangakas ^^
Sep 22, 2012 5:24 PM

Feb 2012
ParaParaJMo said:

If I can pre-order the full boxset of Game of Thrones season 2 on amazon for $56 on BD, compared to what an anime would cost in Japan ( Most of which has less content ), then yes it's expensive.
Sep 22, 2012 5:58 PM

Feb 2008
I'm guessing the people you're really aiming this at are kids that feel that they have 'better things to do with their money' or are poor are the ones you're aiming this at. For the most part.

All of my friends buy anime and manga along with other merch. Of course we're all in at least our mid-20's and we all have decent jobs, so we don't really have this 'it's either a volume of manga or I get to eat today' sort of dilemma.

Of course the people that are around my age or higher that have decent jobs and have the availability in their country have no excuse, though. Or if they really don't like the translation the least they could do is buy the manga or whatever in the original language to support the authors. But of course, we're in the time of instant gratification and lack of respect, so you'll have a lot of that bullshit too.
Anime figure reviews:
Sep 22, 2012 6:02 PM

May 2012
I don't even have enough money to buy Xbox 360 games these days. Much less Am I going to buy anime stuff when I could watch it for free online.
Sep 22, 2012 6:16 PM

Jun 2012
ParaParaJMo said:

I try not to remember those prices, You can get entire series now for less then the price of one VHS.

Did like the cards that would sometime come with the tapes and how the sides would match up and form larger pictures....
Sep 22, 2012 6:19 PM
Feb 2011
I support the industry as much as I can but availability makes purchasing stuff difficult.
Sep 22, 2012 6:23 PM
May 2007
Yvese said:
[f I can pre-order the full boxset of Game of Thrones season 2 on amazon for $56 on BD, compared to what an anime would cost in Japan ( Most of which has less content ), then yes it's expensive.

Well, in context to Japan, it is one of the most expensive countries in the world and Tokyo is ranked consistently as one of the most expensive cities in the world (along with other Japanese cities like Nagoya) and the current exchange rate doesn't really help either. I live in a tiny guest house to the equivalent to $500 a month when I can get a full sized apartment for that same price in my home town. But hey, relatively speaking, blurays in Japan is still more cheaper than VHS in its heyday.

But most of the discussion is in context to American prices and some other non-Japan countries were other users live.
Sep 22, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2009
I have a full time job however, I am not paid that much. In this city a lot of my money goes to rent and living. Therefore, I do my best to make ends meet. I support the industry the best I can, I just wish it was less expensive to do so. If it was cheaper more would be able to afford it and the industry would make more money. Right? I mean it does not cost much to make dvds, the the original production of the anime was the expensive part.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 22, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2010
I'd say that in the hole of a country I live if 2 from 10 people know what anime is that's a damn record so guess there are not many chances here unless you don't want to roll one piece and naruto over and over. So I tend to fly to London at least twice per year to get the new stuff, of course I don't happen to wait only for that opportunity the whole year.
OFC what Suzune-chan said above applies also to me:P
Sep 22, 2012 7:52 PM
Apr 2009
Money is my reason. I'm going to college right now. My Financial Aid needs to be saved.

Anyways, I would really like a cable channel dedicated to anime. Subbed new episodes every week would be really nice.

I'd definitely pay money for that since I can watch on my TV without a hassle.

Quick Scenario:

I see an anime box-set that is say....$40. Right beside it is the season 4 box-set of Breaking Bad(Which I love & watched all of its series). I went to a site to see the first episode of said anime. Lets say the first episode was alright. BUT, if the series turns out crap halfway through I wasted money. So then I decide to get BB box-set because I have already seen it on my TV and know it won't suck halfway through.

Guys see what I'm getting at here? I'm not going into something blind without KNOWING it will be good if I spend my money on it. One day I plan on owning my 8-10/10 anime someday though.
AltaceSep 22, 2012 8:05 PM
Sep 22, 2012 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
The_Butcher said:

I would really like a cable channel dedicated to anime. Subbed new episodes every week would be really nice.

Keep dreaming. Even the cable channels usually only air it if it's dubbed (With a few exceptions). And a whole channel? That's even less likely
Sep 22, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 2012
The_Butcher said:
Money is my reason. I'm going to college right now. My Financial Aid needs to be saved.

Anyways, I would really like a cable channel dedicated to anime. Subbed new episodes every week would be really nice.

I'd definitely pay money for that since I can watch on my TV without a hassle.

Quick Scenario:

I see an anime box-set that is say....$40. Right beside it is the season 4 box-set of Breaking Bad(Which I love & watched all of its series). I went to a site to see the first episode of said anime. Lets say the first episode was alright. BUT, if the series turns out crap halfway through I wasted money. So then I decide to get BB box-set because I have already seen it on my TV and know it won't suck halfway through.

Guys see what I'm getting at here? I'm not going into something blind without KNOWING it will be good if I spend my money on it. One day I plan on owning my 8-10/10 anime someday though.

Lol I did this same thing the other day I bought Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2 instead of Ghost in the Shell at best buy im going back to get it though when I make more money. Usually people dont buy blindly unless the series has massive hype like Naruto or Death Note at-least I dont anyways I always buy series from my top 10, I rarely impulse buy.
Sep 22, 2012 11:19 PM

Feb 2011
Bloody f*cking poor.
Sep 22, 2012 11:31 PM
Aug 2012
I used to spend a lot on anime and other related anime things but the companys are so slow to release shows that it just isn't worth waiting for them nowadays :(

I also have an issue with... maybe it's anime overload? I just don't get as attached to shows as I used to; from shows on average being shorter and from there just being so many to choose from, that I'm not as much of a fan of whatever anime I happen to be watching and am then not really interested in having things from it.
Sep 23, 2012 12:50 AM

Jan 2009
with MAL having 1 million members as of this writing i think their is enough people here that can pay for anime, even a simple yearly subscription to crunchyroll could help

but ye im one of the people here that is totally poor and i mean living in a 3rd world country and the only luxury to have is the internet lol

but to support this thread better post this here Former Anime Staff Member Writes About Working Environment http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=463111
Sep 23, 2012 1:23 AM
Mar 2011
Japan has the world 3rd largest economy and prices things as such that what i think on the whole pricing that how come Toei brings in over Just under 400 Bliion yen a year from there top three per anum grosses alone [ in Japan alone] Kamen rider and sentai both over 100 Bliion yen a year One piece around 90-95 Bliion a Year if go down that franchise list saloir moon for example is still brining in at lest 50 bliion Yen per year

Sep 23, 2012 4:05 AM

Dec 2007
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Otaking87 said:
ParaParaJMo said:

God, I remember some titles (Ranma 1/2, some ADV subs) being $30 for TWO episodes!
Yeah, the price of box sets has gone up in recent years, but you'll still rarely see anything that costs $10-15 per episode. In the early days of DVD, a $30 volume would typically have 3-5 episodes, and 6-8 if they were trying to squeeze a series into 4 volumes, which was not that common. That's typically $6-10 per episode, with $3-5 if you're lucky. The current series sets typically run $50-70 for 12-13 episodes. That's about $4-5.50 per episode, still under the average from 8-10 years ago (though admittedly with less extras and sometimes lacking a dub). Add to that the fact that many releases are now Blu-Ray/DVD combo packs, so you're essentially getting 2 copies of everything. And if you know how to shop around properly, $2-3 per episode is not unlikely. In the individual volume DVD days, that was almost unheard of.

Yes, it's cheaper. A lot cheaper. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. But OTOH, many of us were students back then and could afford to work part-time and spend most of what we earned. Those of us who were are now adults paying for the host of expenses that come with living on our own, and are more likely to feel we can't afford what we once bought without a second thought.
Sep 23, 2012 4:07 AM

Apr 2012
my money: Rp 1.000.000/bulan or 100 dollar/month...

If i have to paid anything other than internet's bill to watching anime every month, then I'm not gonna eat or going to college anymore :/

The only thing I can afford to buy is manga, because the price is just only Rp. 10.000- 20.000 per volume (1-2 dollar per volume)
SuntearsSep 23, 2012 5:41 AM
Sep 23, 2012 4:43 AM

Jul 2012
I buy manga but not anime
Sep 23, 2012 5:26 AM

Mar 2009
I buy both. I have a bit of a policy.

For anime...
- I pay for a CR subscription to watch currently airing things.
- If it's a show I want to watch that is currently licenced I will buy it. If I cannot afford it, then I will not watch it until I can afford it.
- If it's a show I want to watch that is not currently licenced, I will weigh up how much I actually want to see it. If it's not that much, I won't watch it.
- If it's OOP I permit myself to DL if I really want to see it, unless I think there is a liklihood another company will rerelease it in the next few years.

For manga...
- I hate reading scans, they are crap. I mainly buy physical manga, unless something isn't liscenced and I realllly want to try it.
- If it's licensed, and I can't afford it, to bad. I just have to wait until I can afford it.

Overall, I have quite a large collection, even though I am a poor student ^_^
Sep 23, 2012 7:17 AM

Sep 2010
SquadmemberRitsu said:
The_Butcher said:

I would really like a cable channel dedicated to anime. Subbed new episodes every week would be really nice.

Keep dreaming. Even the cable channels usually only air it if it's dubbed (With a few exceptions). And a whole channel? That's even less likely

There's always the International channel, Japanese only channels, and the chance some stations will opt to air subbed(not just anime) stuff. All 3 have happened before and still occur to this day.

Sep 23, 2012 7:54 AM
Aug 2010
Its like with my music and games, I often pirate things that look interesting, however if I do actually really enjoy these things then I will go out and buy the game/album whenever its possible. For anime it is simply NOT possible right now as I am saving up for college and I have many more needs that I have to save up for and tend to (my phones dying, need a car, computers getting old..) you may argue these are wants and I will agree to some extent that they are, but having a good computer is going to save my ass because the field I want to study heavily depends on it. I also live quite far from town and without a car the commute is hell. When I am more comfortable and have my life more sorted out I would definitely invest some money into my interest in anime but I simply cannot do so at the moment.
Sep 23, 2012 8:06 AM

May 2012
xAmaterasu said:
Its like with my music and games, I often pirate things that look interesting, however if I do actually really enjoy these things then I will go out and buy the game/album whenever its possible. For anime it is simply NOT possible right now as I am saving up for college and I have many more needs that I have to save up for and tend to (my phones dying, need a car, computers getting old..) you may argue these are wants and I will agree to some extent that they are, but having a good computer is going to save my ass because the field I want to study heavily depends on it. I also live quite far from town and without a car the commute is hell. When I am more comfortable and have my life more sorted out I would definitely invest some money into my interest in anime but I simply cannot do so at the moment.

So because you cant afford it, you're gonna steal it instead?

I'm fine with people downloading if it's not on DVD outside of Japan or if it's Out Of Print or an availability issue like that, but when it's a money issue you just dont get to watch it.

Simple as that.
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 9 hours ago

9 by LenRea »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

92 by JaniSIr »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

49 by fae »»
17 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.