Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 25, 2008 2:57 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my god this anime rocks. I really liked FES, can't wait to get to know more about her.
I got the feeling this episode was a bit rushed, too many things introduced at once, but still it had a chaotic mood attached to it, which I absolutely love
Oct 25, 2008 3:26 PM
Jul 2008
angel999 said:
ADD TO THAT that RELIGION IS BEING INSERTED NOW..........MY SPECIALTY! LET US START THE GAME! GOD...........IN THIS CASE IS NOT GOD NOR IS THE SON PROCLAIMED IN THIS..........IT IS THE DAMN DEVIL PIECE OF ASS!

I'm pretty sure it's actually God in this case. He told me so Himself. (Twice, because I thought he was joking the first time he said it.)

Theology aside, I like where this series is headed. The whole deal with hallucinations makes for a pretty interesting narrative.
Oct 25, 2008 4:31 PM

Aug 2008
I liked this episode - especialy concert part (music). BTW Ayase is really hot ^^
Oct 25, 2008 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
Ugh, it always ends with me wanting more. This episode was good, introduced a little but of new characters.
Oct 26, 2008 4:42 AM

Jan 2008
weird anime, but interesting... want know more :)
Kruh sa uzatvara, ale mna to netrapi - povedalo avangardne kruzidlo a dalej rysovalo stvorce...
Oct 26, 2008 10:03 AM

Jul 2008
hknamida said:
angel999 said:
ADD TO THAT that RELIGION IS BEING INSERTED NOW..........MY SPECIALTY! LET US START THE GAME! GOD...........IN THIS CASE IS NOT GOD NOR IS THE SON PROCLAIMED IN THIS..........IT IS THE DAMN DEVIL PIECE OF ASS!

I'm pretty sure it's actually God in this case. He told me so Himself. (Twice, because I thought he was joking the first time he said it.)

Theology aside, I like where this series is headed. The whole deal with hallucinations makes for a pretty interesting narrative.

Even if it is a GOD.......EVIL GOD FOR SURE!

Zetsubou1117 said:
His hallucinations are fascinating..

It makes you wonder what's real and what's in his head.

Those memories of the doctor aren't real, judging from the doc's reaction. And apparently he has no memory of the pink-headed killer girl. I wonder if he suffered some kind of head trauma when he was younger?

No......HE GOT MODIFIED GENETICALLY or is PRONE to supernatural powers!
angel999Oct 26, 2008 10:16 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 26, 2008 11:35 AM

Mar 2008
with the last episode i thought that i might drop this show but this episode was pretty good and managed to save it

good they gave an explanation of why he is like the way he is, but im not sure if that would really damage someones psyche realistically since when he gets older you would think he would think it wasnt something he did, unless him being isolated messed with him even more after the fact

anyone think that the Ceres was really the nurse but he was having his dellusion above her? she did giggle after all lol and if not then why the heck didnt anyone mention him talking to himself, what a horrible hospitable lol
Oct 26, 2008 11:46 AM

Jun 2008
Why does the anime have more green delusions than red delusions? they take all the scaryness out of it :(
Oct 26, 2008 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
hknamida said:
angel999 said:

I lol'd. And kids, drugs are bad, mmmkay?

hknamida said:

I agree completely, something about this show is rather captivating. Of course, if they keep bringing up a ton of questions and not answering them, I won't be too terribly happy still, I like where this is going. How far into the rabbit hole?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 26, 2008 12:47 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm the plot thickens greatly in this episode and the atmosphere is ever so awesome ! The gap between illusion and reality seems to be getting even closer too. Fantastic episode all in all, I just love this series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 26, 2008 1:14 PM

Feb 2008
~You're always super special~

I'm still lost but I can't stop watching. Certainly one of the more interesting shows this season, this year actually. I'm guessing things are going into overdrive in the next episode, with Taku becoming even more insane.

His sister feels imaginary somehow, too good to be true. And Rimi is just a complete mystery.

Note to self: Don't watch this kind of show weekly, the cliffhangers kill.
Oct 26, 2008 1:21 PM

Aug 2007
There is so much I still don't get. So far it's great though. One of the best this season.
Oct 26, 2008 4:07 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

Those memories of the doctor aren't real, judging from the doc's reaction. And apparently he has no memory of the pink-headed killer girl. I wonder if he suffered some kind of head trauma when he was younger?

Stop trying to force your theories on us like it's fact.

The weapons that the girls were holding looked pretty badass, especially that blue one. I still find it interesting where this Seira-tan angle is going to lead to. Is she there to help him? Manipulate him? Rape him? Kill him?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the whole show ends up being a whole experiment or if he was really just sucked into some kind of game, unable to escape from it.
Oct 26, 2008 4:46 PM

Aug 2007
kuroshiroi said:
~You're always super special~

I'm still lost but I can't stop watching. Certainly one of the more interesting shows this season, this year actually. I'm guessing things are going into overdrive in the next episode, with Taku becoming even more insane.

His sister feels imaginary somehow, too good to be true. And Rimi is just a complete mystery.

Note to self: Don't watch this kind of show weekly, the cliffhangers kill.

Agreed. And I really want to find more stuff by FES. >.>

And the cliffhangers really do kill.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Oct 26, 2008 4:47 PM

Feb 2008
What was that?
Very weird yet awesome.
Damn, I don't want to wait a week for the next episode.

lol@ "We-Key Pedophiria
Cyclopedia of Useless Knowledge"

RaitoTheReaper said:
LOL HAUBURGER.

Hauu~
Oct 26, 2008 4:50 PM

Jun 2007
Awesome song as good as other two in the game, will be getting it!
Looks like the anime's doing good so far we've already seen most of important characters, yay for Kozue!
Looking forward to more FES and Sena in next ep

hirahira said:
Why does the anime have more green delusions than red delusions? they take all the scaryness out of it :(

Yeah we need more red delusions they are way better than green delusions
Oct 26, 2008 5:10 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
The first half was lame, the second was better. Let's see what happens next.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 26, 2008 6:26 PM

Mar 2008
Better then the last episode. Curious where these 'swords' are going to come into play.
Oct 26, 2008 7:13 PM

Jan 2007
Nurse Seira-tan <3

Another enjoyable episode. So many weird things are happening and the balance between illusion and reality makes it fun.
Oct 26, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2007
I like this episode alot, in fact i love every episode so far. This anime is great :D
Instagram: Luzifurr
Oct 26, 2008 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

The weapons that the girls were holding looked pretty badass, especially that blue one. I still find it interesting where this Seira-tan angle is going to lead to. Is she there to help him? Manipulate him? Rape him? Kill him?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the whole show ends up being a whole experiment or if he was really just sucked into some kind of game, unable to escape from it.

HEY BUDDY! You got a BETTER EXPLANATION FOR N.O.Z.O.M.I.??? BE MY GUEST!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 26, 2008 9:36 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

HEY BUDDY! You got a BETTER EXPLANATION FOR N.O.Z.O.M.I.??? BE MY GUEST!

I'd rather not assume things until more has been revealed nor would I rather have assumptions forced upon (ie. what you did).
WasabiOct 26, 2008 9:39 PM
Oct 26, 2008 10:19 PM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

And ends up being the middle aged guy sitting on the side of the street with the sign that says the world is coming to an end (or whatever it said) :).

I have a few theory's but I'll wait one or two more episodes before posting them. This show is pretty hard to guess at even with all the background hints and random changes that happen.
Oct 26, 2008 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm.. Interesting episode. For a guy that isn't interested in real girls, he seems to imagine them striping quite often.

I wonder if he's really imagining these things or if the rest of the world is just blind to what's going on in front of them. And I really think Seira-tan is bad. Maybe she's even the "God" FES was talking about.
Oct 26, 2008 10:44 PM

Jun 2008
Solid episode. Strikes me more as something that builds toward great payoffs in later episodes. Takumi's delusion during the concert is creepy as hell. Nurse Seira-tan is also full of win.
Oct 27, 2008 2:47 AM

Aug 2007
It must suck being Taku...
Like Perfect Blue but with a harem...

Oct 27, 2008 3:37 AM

Jun 2007
i knew it was going to be at least a little better, and i expect it to get even better.
i am still enjoying the OP and ED song, "you are always super special"
good flashbacks on takumi's past, yay for backstory, interesting how the bus went into an accident because takumi imagined it... could it have been a delusion?
i am also wondering what happened with the doctor, since he didn't remember takumi.... i am also wondering if the doctor suffers from memory problems, or if he simply has bad memoriy... oh well
the nurse seemed cute
Seira-tan nurse version was too kawaii.... *Omochi kaeri~*
Rimi hates scary stories..... xD
its interesting to see how takimu's delusion is driving him to do a lot of what he is doing. i wouldn't be surprised if she is the bad guy
Takumi is finally using his internet skillz to find out about stuff..... XD
the songs were not bad. FES looked kinda cute... so FES is the first user of those weird swords.... i want to know more about that, the swords have a cool design. it is looking interesting now.
LOL @ takumi's delusion... he stripped off most of her clothes xD
the loli looking gir is finally introduced, Kozue i believe. she's kinda cute too.
yay fore more imouto time.... she is so cute. she is probably my favourite.
the other sword user is introduced as well.... she also looks cute, and her sword also has a cool design. /wants to know more, and cannot wait till the game translation releases

Nana-chan is so dramatic <3
FISH burgers.... XD
i think.... this is the first time i see takumi laugh with a girl that is not seira-tan...
the next new gen event seems interesting....
i wouldn't be surprised if takumi ends up being the god in FES's song thingy

"sono me, dare no me"
Oct 27, 2008 4:20 AM

Jun 2008
its becoming really confusing but anyway it's enjoyable.
Oct 27, 2008 4:45 AM

Jun 2008
Seira-tan is my wife!
Oct 27, 2008 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
If you think this is confusing then you should watch the other new mystery anime "Mouryou no Hako". It's far worse, in my opinion.

Anyway, great episode. The show is keeping its level. Moreover all characters are assembled, now.
Oct 27, 2008 7:33 AM

Feb 2008
When I finished this episode, my reaction was simply

"wat"
Oct 27, 2008 8:23 AM
Aug 2008
Richard_Omega said:

i am still enjoying the OP and ED song, "you are always super special"

I like the ending simply because it is so out of place. Some really creepy shit goes down and here comes this upbeat JPop tune. It makes me laugh every time.
Oct 27, 2008 10:49 AM

Sep 2008
Richard_Omega said:

i am also wondering what happened with the doctor, since he didn't remember takumi.... i am also wondering if the doctor suffers from memory problems, or if he simply has bad memoriy... oh well

Hey, Taku was just one of the many sick kids for him. It also was quite some time ago, so no wonder he doesn't remember him.

/wants to know more, and cannot wait till the game translation releases

Well, it sorta is already.

FISH burgers.... XD

Uhh, what's so funny about it? Am I the only one who tried it?
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Oct 27, 2008 10:50 AM

Nov 2007
WE-KEY PEDOPHIRIA
Oct 27, 2008 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
I really am liking where this is going. The Phantasm songs were awesome, the swords look great and the little loli girl is rather mysterious. Gotta say though, the blue haired girl's sword... ENERGY SWORD.
Oct 27, 2008 1:58 PM

Nov 2007
Still loving the feel of this so far. He's a good amount of crazy, and the imaginary girl telling him to stay away from the evils of 3D women is still mighty hilarious to me.

Also

spiesc said:
WE-KEY PEDOPHIRIA

Oct 27, 2008 2:00 PM

May 2008
I so badly want that song from the concert scene...
Oct 27, 2008 3:07 PM

May 2008
Sort of thought someone would notice him talking to himself in that room. Ah well.

Rimi: ...I wonder what someone who reads those type of books normally thinks about.
Ayase: ...The resurrection of the devil king, Gurajiooru, who shall bring forth the apocalypse, draws near.

And the strangely happy ending theme was once again enjoyable.
Oct 27, 2008 3:35 PM

Jul 2008
Regarding Mr.Richard_Omega's questions about the swords: ALL I KNOW IS THAT THEY Di-SWORDS and that is the name of the swords. The users are known as Megalomaniacs. Not sure what it involves BUT I BET ANYTHING N.O.Z.O.M.I. is involved!
Oct 27, 2008 4:01 PM

Aug 2008
i hope they aren't going to be cramming a lot of story into just a few episodes, never a good idea to do that. another season hopefully?
Oct 27, 2008 4:13 PM

Sep 2007
The mention of DID in this episode made it tons better.
Oct 27, 2008 5:19 PM

Mar 2007
angel999 said:
Regarding Mr.Richard_Omega's questions about the swords: ALL I KNOW IS THAT THEY Di-SWORDS and that is the name of the swords. The users are known as Megalomaniacs. Not sure what it involves BUT I BET ANYTHING N.O.Z.O.M.I. is involved!

I'm curious, why are you trying to sound like an expert when you don't know?
Oct 27, 2008 5:25 PM

Sep 2007
Sobzob said:
angel999 said:

Not to mention he's just paraphrasing what someone else told him in this same thread on the weapons.
Oct 27, 2008 5:48 PM

Jul 2008
Sobzob said:
angel999 said:

Cause I know a lot. My knowledge is vast but I only talk what I need. So what if I am paraphrasing, I think that info makes sense and Megalomaniacs are interesting. Well THIS ANIME IS ALL ABOUT ANALYSIS! Me and my friend have cracked up a lot!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE SITUATION HAS SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENON AND TAKUMI IS THE VESSEL POSSIBLY.
Oct 27, 2008 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
I love it.. Taku's delusions is kinda wierd.. and that sword looks wierd too...
cant wait for ep. 4

Oct 27, 2008 8:17 PM

Jun 2008
gswelcome said:
i hope they aren't going to be cramming a lot of story into just a few episodes, never a good idea to do that. another season hopefully?

A friend of mine who played the game said 15 episodes would be ideal, but 12 episodes is doable. From what I am reading, having never played the game myself, the writing so far is tight, yet faithful to the game overall.
Oct 27, 2008 8:23 PM
Mar 2008
At first from seeing the OP I thought that the swords might be something dumb, but they look pretty cool. Not much development, but it feels like it's going okay with the new mysteries and shiz.
Oct 27, 2008 8:24 PM

Jan 2008
Eh, looks like it's gotten better. Pretty good episode.
Oct 28, 2008 12:41 AM

Jan 2008
This show is seriously awesome. the psychological/horror shows really are my fav and this one just keeps the weirdness coming. Those swords were really badass although i wonder if anyone else sees them, you would think someone would be like WTF IS THAT GIANT SWORD THING. cant wait to see more.

spiesc said:
WE-KEY PEDOPHIRIA

I had to read that a few times and go "does it REALLY say that, like REALLY?" and laughed and then remembered "Oh yeah its japan :D"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Yesterday

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.