Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2012 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Red team are really a bunch of fools, and yet so is Guin.
Jul 1, 2013 6:26 PM

Nov 2011
The guy superficially reminds me of Bandit Keith because of the blond hair, shades, and ridiculous getup/personality, and the girl obviously takes steroids. I just enjoy that one of them is called something close to "moron", so it's not too difficult to make fun of them.

I don't really get why they're here, either, though.
Apr 8, 2014 2:49 PM

Mar 2010
Maybe it's just because this is fresh in my mind, since it showed up on netflix recently. But, i was getting a serious Team Rocket Vibe from these two in this episode.
May 3, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2012
MyLonesomeCowboy said:
Maybe it's just because this is fresh in my mind, since it showed up on netflix recently. But, i was getting a serious Team Rocket Vibe from these two in this episode.

I agree man. It's like they're the comic relief of this show. Ok, this show is entirely a comic relief, so...

Anyway, I was wondering where this zombie-like guy was. I hope it is revealed why did he kill Teteth.

Finally we know why the Kapool is so strange. Looks like he was created to be used in the ocean.
Jan 27, 2015 7:00 AM

Jul 2010
*sigh* more red team...
Apr 12, 2015 7:47 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I think Joesph and Fran are too cute. Halp. I didn't expect them to be cute. My heart!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 22, 2016 7:36 PM

Jul 2012
Cathedral said:
The guy superficially reminds me of Bandit Keith because of the blond hair, shades, and ridiculous getup/personality, and the girl obviously takes steroids. I just enjoy that one of them is called something close to "moron", so it's not too difficult to make fun of them.

I don't really get why they're here, either, though.

I suspect their plot will come to a head when we see them interact with Moonrace troops and see how they're treated by their own people (and I imagine they'll be treated poorly).
Jul 9, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2015
First, I need to write this since nobody here seems to have noticed
Most of the characters and some mechanical drawings were so ugly it was an insult to Gundam's 20th birthday. There were only a few decent shots in the all episodes.
Also, is it because of the decreased quality that most shots looked like they were either full digital or digitally painted?

I guess Guin is not as easy to fool anymore. Great he noticed the dissensions but seemed to have forgotten that Ameria was also plagued by it (not even talking about the Earth as a whole).

2/5 The drawings quality is at such a level that it is a nuisance to the episode.

@St0rmblade Thanks! (Please don't remove the name while quoting or the notification won't happen.)
Rei_IIIJan 8, 2021 2:49 AM
Jan 4, 2019 3:39 PM

Jul 2016
Just stuff happening.. noticing the show is going back to just being.. average. I'm kind of going through the motions at the moment (I hate being negative like this).

Btw, tremendous tittle for the next episode :).
Aug 20, 2020 12:45 PM
Jul 2017
Yeah more Red Team garbage. Feels like the start of ZZ.

Good suspense at least.
Sep 11, 2020 9:58 PM

Jun 2015
It'd stink if water went into where the missiles are and that earth turned into mud.
Jan 6, 2021 2:49 PM

Aug 2017
- Fran, you're also beautiful
*nods*

Some interesting tactics with shooting water...and more triple loops again.

Also, is it because of the decreased quality that most shots looked like they were either full digital or digitally painted?

I'm pretty sure "standard" digital shots look more or less like this too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.