Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2012 8:23 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This last episode really closed down on peaceful relationships. Ibara in the following,

Considered what happened last episode sure made up nice with Satoshi. I really liked that.

About Satoshi x Ibara, like mentioned above I was very pleased to see how the reaction went in the spoiler
whom Ibara and Satoshi seem to be enjoying themselves and smiling. It looks like all seems to be cleared. I can only hope he overcomes his stupid ideological point of view towards love. That being said I enjoyed in the spoiler
seeing Ibara come to terms and smiling back with a good blush towards Oreki. Hoping Ibara x Satoshi will just get better after this.

About Irisu, I was glad they showed her one last time in the spoiler
with positive good features as such her face and smile. Those looks really made impression and nice last words there. Hopefully Irisu does not continue to manipulate people like she did to Oreki. Even his sister did not like that part of her. So it says a lot on whom needs to change of her that being her character a little.

About Oreki x Eru starting part, it’s the part the translates into what is the end of this series and episode. The first thing to catch my eye is that Oreki in the spoiler
was waiting for Eru and not the other way around. That was nice. Moreover lovely expressions of MOE from Eru. That blush was nice.

As thing progressed within that part, the hand writing in the spoiler
was not only romantically corny a little there but funny. Both characters looking at each other and their expression were rather very excellent for me.

Finally Oreki explaining his side of things in the spoiler
regarding the festival comes out rather nice reaction of MOE value from Eru during that part and good recollection from the festival part. I noticed how nice Eru’s fingernail are done with a pink shade around that part.

About thee end, BLOWN OUT! MAX IMPRESSED! Strong shouts indeed for the following,

Eru all in pink Sakura flowers was breathtaking. I registered that to my neural S.S.D. in my brain. Eru was so breathtaking it’s amazing TBH. Basically it shows that Eru is THE ONLY LOVE and pink of Oreki’s life and perhaps a foreshadow of their romance coming closer to fruition.

Apart from that the start of it in the spoiler
started out nicely in terms of the background being pink the colouring reflecting. Oreki was essentially seeing that PINK he is missing in life and perhaps Eru being the one who emits it.

Comes the sad mood and sky in the spoiler
now that part got into some deep thinking and was taking a rather huge emotional toll from the thinking itself. Eru’s face were not so cheerful at all. This part was kind of ruining the PINK flow from before it. Till it does clear. However they did make Eru’s facial good there and the sky colour.

Comes the realization in the spoiler
that was very remarkable with how a gust of wind blows Sakura petals like a fresh insight. Whom also made Eru recover into a very nice smile and positive face.

About the conclusion, it was rather Eru facial rich and satisfying in the spoiler
that is to say the PINK shade was a nice touch up to continue this segment’s PINK notions. Ultimately finishing nicely with a hint of romance sparking off much more than before. Oreki’s blush there was pretty nice.

Other than that some final thoughts of the episode follow.

About the beginning, at first from the looks of the spoiler
I was thinking Oreki was getting April Fooled there but I was wrong. It could have been hilarious if he did not know.

It became quite fast the opposite in the spoiler
as he got yelled most likely for the troubles with Eru of that last shrine visit. Nice collection of dolls. Those are the Russian ones I think.

Oreki’s Shrine visit, already the start of his outgoing in the spoiler
shows out a Sakura tree itself. A PINK hint from the start. Got to admit it must be damn cold inside that place but yet it’s lively as a event is about to unfold.

As the crazy ass person in the spoiler
comes with a rather outraging expression and the talks continue I found it rather hilarious a little but perplexing as things went on and that crazy person bowing towards Oreki. Well guy sure has some attitude. In general the staff interactions was nice to follow.

About the planning, it was nice in the spoiler
to outline the trail and Oreki was most likely well logical around it. I noticed the highlighter is PINK in colour too.

The dressing of Oreki in the spoiler
gave me WOW O_O Oreki looks clean and nice like that. It goes well with him despite making him look a little strange from how I am used to seeing him dressed.

About the parade, the start of it in the spoiler
showed just how rich the dresses are and how nice the colours become. The red/green demon costumes were intriguing. Irisu is spotted rather easily with her eyes but what comes really blown out is in the spoiler
ERUUUUUUUUU! She looks great. A true beauty. She can easily become a Geisha if it was not for her clumsy attitude not panic attacks over some situations.

So the parade goes on in the spoiler
and obviously the best part of it was Eru x Oreki moments and the Sakura tree along with the colouring used there. The atmosphere and setup of this segment impressed and was finely done.

Finale thoughts about the series in general in the spoiler
since it’s apart from the episode itself.

BTW Art from a CM of this episode in the spoiler
hilarious how all are flying on carpets.

Decided to change it 10. I ignored all the mistakes in compensation for its stronger points.
Yumekichi11Sep 18, 2012 5:40 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 16, 2012 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
Hyouka 10/10 a masterpiece... for me. I will miss this show so much.
english isn't my native language... ;)
Sep 16, 2012 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
The romance was nice and a bit too sad for the ridiculous concept that plagues Satoshi from last episode. He needs like a mind change or ideological change. Love is totally not the way he thinks even in terms of dedication.

Needs S2 ASAP!

Hmm, I guess your theory was somewhat right when I was talking about it in episode 16. There was definitely a spark between Satoshi and Mayaka especially from the previous episode. (even if it was indirectly)

Now if they were to do a S2, I reckon they can introduce some sort of rival mystery club against them that becomes a major hassle for them to compete against. But otherwise, this was a great series imo and a Season 2 is needed.
Sep 16, 2012 9:28 AM

Mar 2010
Ahhhh last episode.. my heart is broken once again Q_Q

I loved those characters.

And DAMN OREKI WHY U DIDNT SAY IT IN REAL~~ fsgklgklgh
LylaazSep 17, 2012 8:49 AM
Sep 16, 2012 10:19 AM

Nov 2007
Belated Hina Matsuri, and Chitanda is the "Hina". The guy got asked to help out in place of Suwabe-san's character. That movie club girl sempai was guy role?

Bridge in construction is a bad thing, and figuring out the alternative route. Chitanda also helped out with solving the prob.

The main guy's "energy's decreasing" because of her beauty. Along with two friends' visit.

"Watashi Kininari Masu" by the guy. lol~ So they did detective thing afterwards and both of them guessed for Suwabe-san's character... to be able to see rarely able to see cherry blossom.

About the different future, they are going on the different path.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 16, 2012 10:48 AM

Sep 2011
Masterpiece from Kyoto animation, once again. 10/10 for me, hoping for a Season two! EruXOreki forever~!
Sep 16, 2012 10:49 AM
Apr 2010
Well well, never thought I'd care that much about a TV series, let alone an anime, but I'm really sad to see this series end. To be honest I'm not even sure why I liked it so much :P
Sep 16, 2012 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
Guys, does this is really the final episode? ... despite not having any other episode mentioned in the official website at the end of episode 22 also has nothing saying it's "the end".

I still try to be optimistic... LOL
english isn't my native language... ;)
Sep 16, 2012 12:09 PM
Jul 2011
mixordia said:
Guys, does this is really the final episode? ... despite not having any other episode mentioned in the official website at the end of episode 22 also has nothing saying it's "the end".

I still try to be optimistic... LOL

Well, maybe, just maybe, they will make a movie, based on 5th volume of novels. But that's just speculations.
Up to this moment KyoAni animated 4 novels + 1 short story (ep.18) + 1 anime original (written by author) (ep. 11.5).

sH11k1 said:
Wasn't this 24 ep long?

At least both ann and animecalender had marked it as 24 eps
I'm confused now >.<

Nope. And two eps is not enough for entire volume 5.
traittraitSep 16, 2012 12:14 PM
Sep 16, 2012 12:11 PM

Jul 2011
Wasn't this 24 ep long?

At least both ann and animecalender had marked it as 24 eps
I'm confused now >.<
Sep 16, 2012 12:58 PM
Aug 2009
22 is the final episode sadly enough. With 24 tho, it wouldn't be enough as each volume took 4-5 episodes to animate so 2 more episodes won't be enough to cover volume 5 :(
Sep 16, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2010
What were Oreki and Chitanda talking about in the end?
Sep 16, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2011
FUUUUU will miss this series, so, SO MUCH.'
10/10
Sep 16, 2012 4:49 PM

Feb 2012
Man, KyoAni never fails to impress with their quality. Just beautiful art/animation.

I can't believe it's over. Time goes by so fast!

Great series, 9/10

On to Chuunibyou!
Sep 16, 2012 4:50 PM

Jan 2012
Eh. Boring ending. Not to say I didn't enjoy the anime as a whole, though.

Bring on the next KyoAni series!
Sep 16, 2012 4:56 PM

Jul 2010
...NO.I WONT ACCEPT END OF HYOUKA ;_:
God...dat was such a beautiful and peaceful story.KyoAni made another (almost) masterpiece.I loved characters, i loved colors, animation, plot, puzzles, watashi kininarimasu, sweet romance, stupid jokes and, and and.Everything.

9.9/10 i will remember this series forever.Hopefully they will make movie or some long OVA's, because it deserves it.

Yvese said:
On to Chuunibyou!

INDEED.
Sep 16, 2012 5:01 PM

Aug 2010
I feel like I was trolled at the end. It would have been possibly too bold for Oreki to see he'll take care of the business side so they made it a fantasy of sorts.
Sep 16, 2012 5:04 PM

Aug 2011
THAT'S IT? THAT WAS WAY TOO ANTICLIMACTIC. KyoAni, give us a movie please. Hopefully with loads more Oreki/Chitanda. I'm not satisfied with just this.

And what the hell were Chitanda and Ibara wearing?!
Sep 16, 2012 5:07 PM

Jun 2011
That blur scene made me dizzy but it was so beautiful!

By the way, how much of the novel did the anime cover?
Sep 16, 2012 5:11 PM

Jul 2012
Damn it!! I got trolled by Oreki ... Come on man, you should have just said that to Chitanda.

Now, even though I know a lot of people might don't want it anymore ... I really want season 2 of this, just for this reason. I know this show is not a romantic show, so that's why it's just being a side-track. However, I still wish that they would going out some day ...

... and hell, Oreki that wanted to conserve energy really thought of that? That he wanted to take care of Chitanda's family business side? Just wow ...

I guess I have enough for now. This ending is good enough for a slice of life anime. I like the mystery of this episode as well; plain, but beautiful.

I'm going to look forward to KyouAni's next anime, and maybe a season 2 of this. I want to see that big purple eyes again.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 16, 2012 5:15 PM

Sep 2010
I want a movie. I'm not satisfied such ending. It good for normal episode, but not for final episode. Though it is not a romantic anime, so 9/10.
sexiroundSep 16, 2012 5:19 PM
Sep 16, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2009
Wow...it feels like it didn't even end but it's just leaving us :[

Really hoped for a harder progression..or just S2 I guess :P
Sep 16, 2012 5:22 PM

Feb 2011
Such a bitter sweet ending. It was the only end that could have happened. Seeing life in rose colored glasses can only happen in an instant.
Sep 16, 2012 5:23 PM

Jul 2012
Shih said:
By the way, how much of the novel did the anime cover?
We reached the end of book 4.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Hyouka

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 16, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2011
Kyo Ani. give me S2 NOW... great series
Sep 16, 2012 5:28 PM

Dec 2009
Wonderful ending, couldn't have been any better :)
I have to admit that lack of a resolution feels like a tease, but it really fits the nature of Hyouka.

I wouldn't mind them animating the fifth novel in the future.

Hyouka grew on me with each episode and now I feel sad parting with it. That only happens with a few shows.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 16, 2012 5:36 PM

Jan 2012
The animation with their conversation with all the cherry blossoms just looked so beautiful
Sep 16, 2012 5:37 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah, the ending was wayyy too anti-climatic :/
was hoping for something more, but still, an amazing series indeed :)
Sep 16, 2012 5:38 PM

Jun 2010
Holy Moly. I wanna cry. I GOT FOOLED. When Oreki said that "by the way about the business side you gave up on, How about I take care of that for you?", I paused the player. I screamed. I was thikning "Shit finally, Eru x Oreki romance conclusion. Yes. I was so happy that I could die. Then Oreki was just imagining it

.... I might've broke the computer.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back to the episode. Why? Why they didn't show more of Eru's doll scene? KyoAni why u hate me!... The Irisu in the emperor didn't look like Irisu at all. A job well done on the art and the animation side this episode. Well, KyoAni always makes a job well done.

Am I the only one that thinks Satoshi and Mayaka are now couples? Because when Mayaka said that she heard about Oreki getting mad, it means that her and Satoshi's relationship level went up. Omg I wanna know. Aaaaaaaah. I hope all of the volume gets translated soon.

Sigh, just noticed but this is that last episode. Not that I didnt know about it but It's just hard to accept it. OMG WHY THERE'S NO SOLID CONCLUSION TO THE ROMANCE?! </3

Season two is not impossible. There is still enough material for a second season. (I guess?) What we can confirm is that there will be no season two until next year. Let's just hope for it.... though.. i doubt it. But still, I won't lose hope!

KyoAni just ended another excellent series! I really enjoyed all of it! They seriously never fails to impress me. I really can't give Hyouka a score of ten since it's not the type of Anime to receive it. I can score it nine but there's still a little dissatisfaction about romance from me. I don't know why more than a thousand of viewers dropped this but they are surely missing a good piece of work. ( Though Im sure half of it are KyoAni haters ). Oh well, 8/10 overall.

Hyouka ended. It will take a week for me to completely accept it. I will really miss the characters.

Yvese said:

On to Chuunibyou!

Let's go!!!
-MgZ_Sep 16, 2012 5:41 PM
Sep 16, 2012 5:49 PM

Jan 2008
WAY TO TROLLOLOLOLOL.

No confessing but overall still enjoyed the series.
Sep 16, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
Oreki was getting a little too curious there....
Sep 16, 2012 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
gonna miss this show i really liked it but the way the left us felt so trolly! we had the perfect setting and everything but it just didn't happen :_: hopefully this does well in sales!.

all i have to say is Lets fucking go! Chuunibyou!
Sep 16, 2012 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
OH NO IT REALLY ENDED!!! T_____T

Aww, Satoshi and mayaka's case is closed just like that...

And I really wish that Oreki would have said what he wanted even though it's not really his character! It was just like a porposal, well...

NOW I NEED A MOVIE AND A HAPPY END!

And I would like some spoiler from vol 5 if possible! :)
KuriniSep 16, 2012 6:03 PM
Sep 16, 2012 6:04 PM
Apr 2012
Love her. Here’s a nice gif:

Sep 16, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2012
A pretty good ending for a slice of life, mystery anime. Didn't complicate things with Romance, the whole episode flowed really nicely. Loved the bit when Oreki realised his own feelings that was nice.

its said to say this but, I don't think this anime will ever get a season 2, theres just not enough material, but I think a movie is possible and give this series a proper romance wrap that it deserves, then it'll be a prefect way to end a amazing anime!
Sep 16, 2012 6:08 PM

Jun 2010
Kurini said:

And I would like some spoiler from vol 5 if possible! :)

Same here. Though I don't even know if there are people here who read the raw of it.
Sep 16, 2012 6:13 PM
Jun 2011
God I loved this anime. Nice Kyoani work as usual and on to the next one :)
Sep 16, 2012 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
This was a good episode, but a bad ending to a nice series.

I had to double check that this was a 22 episode long series to make sure i wasn't missing something as the episode was written just like any other one. Nothing really got resolved between any of the parties. It is basically back to how it was in the start of the series except Oreki is becoming more energetic and Chitanda is becoming less ditsy.

The mystery solved was also less interesting than some of the previous ones.
Sep 16, 2012 6:22 PM

Sep 2009
A decent series. Didn't really have a conclusive ending (not surprising since the novels are still going). I hope one day I can see the real ending. I don't want this to turn into an anime without an ending.

Edit: Just realized I ended almost every sentence with the word "ending". Sorry about that lol.
Sep 16, 2012 6:25 PM

Aug 2009
That was a very good episode. But how come it's the last? It didn't conclude anything nor did they show a clue for a second season.
Sep 16, 2012 6:29 PM

Mar 2009
That was just so...boring.

6/10
Sep 16, 2012 6:31 PM

Dec 2007
That was beautiful, I will definitely miss this series I was suppose to pass on this series thank God I didn't. Goodbye for now Oreki, Chitanda, Ibarra and Satoshi 10/10
Sep 16, 2012 6:32 PM

Nov 2008
Did he really say it in the end or what? Still it's a great ending!

9/10. I would have loved a see a kiss from either couple, but in the end it is better this way. Let the viewers make their own conclusion.

Also is this how the novel ended?
Sep 16, 2012 6:34 PM

May 2010
Beautiful. Simply, beautiful. :'D

I loved Hyouka sense episode 1 and I must say it's now one of my all time favorite animes and I will miss it dearly. ; A ;

Loved the Oreki/Chitanda scene at the end, I just wish Oreki would have confessed!!! >_<
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 16, 2012 6:35 PM

Aug 2012
I'm both completely satisfied + unsatisfied with the ending.

D: Hyouka's over ;(
Sep 16, 2012 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
Final episode was somewhat disappointing to me, would have liked to see more Oreki-Chitanda interactions. Though that being said it was an enjoyable series overall.

Sep 16, 2012 6:43 PM

May 2012
ClementIV said:
Also is this how the novel ended?

Theres one volume left, the anime only adapted 4 out of the 5 light novels. Hopefully the 5th novel gets a movie adaptation or something.
Oct 2010
thought my computer was breaking at the parade scene.
eru, y u deaf and no hear his closet confession D:

was ok series. 7/10
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 2012
Damn, that was an incredibly beautiful and immensely satisfying conclusion; likely the best episode of the entire series.

The relationship between Oreki and Chitanda has developed in a very satisfying manner, becoming one of the best aspects of the show. As such, Oreki and Chitanda's relationship took center focus throughout this episode, and it was, once again, fantastic, despite the somewhat open ending. They complement each other extremely well, due particularly to their great chemistry. Their final conversation was amazing, and a perfect sequence to close the series on. It drew on so many elements of their developed characters, particularly the contrast in stature and class between the two of them, resulting in a rather significant portion of insight into Chitanda's state of mind. That entire conversation was framed beautifully, with a strikingly colorful aesthetic that effectively highlighted the distinctly extensive change that had taken place in Oreki, and how significant his feelings had become for Chitanda. I thought his "confession" strongly mirrored the scene in the very first episode where his imagination creatively portrays an illusion in which her vines entangle him.

As utterly brilliant as the Festival arc was, I’d have say that these last few episodes have, surprisingly, been even better, as they’ve fully delved into the characters, delivering a satisfying pay-off to all the bits of small character development that filled the earlier parts of the story. The pacing of this episode was quite excellent, effortlessly balancing the complex workings of the procession with the more isolated focus on Houtarou's thoughts and his feelings toward Chitanda. The tone of this episode was in such distinct contrast to that in the previous one, creating a very noticeable dichotomy between the melancholy nature of the Valentine episode and the sweetly romantic nature of this one. As superb as they usually are, the production values were particularly incredible in the final episode, from the dream-like procession to the final conversation beneath the sunset.

As for the series as a whole, the story was exceptionally structured, deftly weaving a plethora of subtle emotions gradually into the characters and, consequentially, the story. The direction delicately handled these nuances with a mastery that’s really rather impressive. I thought the story benefited considerably by having Oreki’s perspective be the central focus, since it allowed for the most satisfyingly complete character arc, portraying how significantly his outlook evolved over the course of the show, due especially to Chitanda’s influence and inquisitive nature. I loved how the show quietly detailed Oreki’s gradual development into a character willing to do much more than is required, culminating with his participation in the procession, something he would never have put any actual effort into achieving earlier in the series. Since these character developments were allowed to slowly build over time, it resulted in these moments of noticeable growth to be more strongly resonating and important.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the unexpected insight into Satoshi’s flaws, and how difficult it was for him to pursue an actual relationship with Mayaka, despite how strongly he felt toward her. It seemed as though there was a bit of happy resolution to that somewhat troubled relationship here, since it showed them together, potentially dating, after what I now assume was a pleasant phone call at the end of the last episode.

The animation was astoundingly good throughout the entire show, especially when dealing with the very particular, subtle facial expressions that often illuminated the intentions behind specific moments far better than words could ever have hoped to have likewise achieved. This was especially evident during quiet interactions between the characters, such as last episode’s bridge scene and the sunset conversation from this episode. The music often evoked a certain poetic wistfulness that accompanies many scenes quite wonderfully, and the specific selection used for the last scene of this episode is easily my favorite.

The layered, multi-dimensional characters often elevated the story above the occasionally mundane mysteries. As such, the mysteries, for the most part, ranged from mediocre to outstanding, but, alas, they certainly weren't the main draw of the series for me. The best mysteries were those that dealt specifically with the main characters, since they usually allowed a heightened level of fascinating insight into their complex emotions and ideologies. The story never faltered in it’s execution, rarely failing to be interesting, hardly ever slipping into an unfortunately dull nature, save for episode six, which was the only exception. However, I can’t complain about that episode too much, considering the other twenty-one episodes, because, in those episodes, there was a distinct energy that permeated the story, even during the more subdued arcs. There was, above all, very few flaws of any particular significance within the story or characters that I could elaborate on, save for, as I’ve already mentioned, the terrible sixth episode, which is best left forgotten entirely.

All in all, Hyouka was an extremely impressive show, particularly excelling with it's terrific writing, direction, artistic composition, animation, and character development. This was, for me, the best show of the year so far, and it's final episode has only reaffirmed that belief. Really, this was KyoAni at their best.

10/10 for me. Simply exceptional.
Sep 16, 2012 6:44 PM
Oct 2010
sikandsak said:
Damn it!! I got trolled by Oreki ... Come on man, you should have just said that to Chitanda.
My thoughts exactly. It was a nice confession/proposal, but then a "just in his mind"... damn.

It's kinda sad that Chitanda, with that level of energy and curiosity, has to bear the full weight of her family's legacy (being a single child). Either she runs the business or marries someone who can.

Oreki is not suited for administration however, at most he could be a business consultant, helping "uncover" management problems. And even then, he would probably do better as a detective or something similar.

I can almost see the bittersweet future where Chitanda follows Oreki's exploits on the papers while raising a family with someone else.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

186 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

» No romance here

KainiusTheGreat - Mar 10

25 by Margrave_Masane »»
Apr 13, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

268 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

184 by dspr »»
Mar 3, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.