Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 16, 2012 7:16 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode itself was a little smooth and resolved a rather nice part with http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2032/
Naoko. Her tearing kind got me soft a little there TBH. However what got after is the following,

That part and confrontation is what I expect more. Hopefully they will tell that guy to bug off from the school however I doubt that is even possible at the state things are in.

Ultimately some miracle should occur to stop the school from being destroyed. I for one hope and for S2 of this surely that would be best to keep the school setting.

About the picture taking, I have to admit that I liked Tanaka’s part in the spoiler
rather he took a decent picture and as I though most likely kept or deleted the other ones he took. Which really just proves he wants to keep Sawa to himself or perhaps loves her so much as to keep those pics to himself. Well it was quite interesting and Hamachi seemed to be happy just with those so it was all good.

About the start, I really liked the beginning in the spoiler
Not only for Konatsu’s expressions but the one Tanaka did at the end with his blush was impressive too as he strives to get a nice cheer out.

About the general meeting, I liked in the spoiler
for once Konatsu is enthusiastic towards not her friends but for the sake of things going positive. Being in the same room as her brother kind looked like having spark effects on her outtake.

What came as a surprise is after the meeting itself in the spoiler
OH WTF? O_O How could this be destroyed? A sad part of seeing such great things being rid off. On top of that everyone got dirty cause of that.

About Sakai meeting the teacher at her mother’s grave, IMO that was the most emotional part of the whole episode. They really want you to feel sorry for Naoko in which I have to admit that I myself do feel sorry for her despite her bitchy attitude it can now be seen nothing more than her shining armour to hide her weak cry baby self of not being able to get over the death of one person. Even going as far as never really going over the death itself of that person. One thing I liked at first was Sakai in the spoiler
her clothing were nice there and her interactions with her father were great. One of the lovely parts is the following,

Along with the spoiler
as Naoko listens to the song and reminds her times with Mahiru. Those flashbacks were quite emotional as much as they are for they were for the last 2 episodes TBH. Naoko’s emotional toll and her feelings totally reached me and now I can comprehend and sympathize with her. I guess it’s hard being oneself and instead being bitchy but sometimes it does save one from their own insanity.

Tanaka and the sewing machine, got to admit I liked Tanaka’s efforts in the spoiler
of trying out the sewing machine, which he failed at and got hurt in the process. Lucky him that a nice girl offered her help with it. While Tanaka got super popular due to his drawings and it was quite shocking it came out like that TBH.

About Sawa bowing down to her mother, I really liked Sawa determination in the spoiler
to bow down like that. What became surprising is even the father wanted to do something but knew he should not but still was right next in the shadows to Sawa. That’s really nice to see him doing this for his daughter despite not wanting to be detected by her. Sawa’s facial expressions really showed her serious side in this segment of this episode.

Konatsu’s enthusiasm towards Ueno, that turned out into a total disaster IMO. From the looks of the spoiler
Nanae was a A TOTAL BITCH! SLAP HER! Well I was thinking that exactly due to her attitude. TBH she was really bitchy during the whole series and stuck up. She needs like a guy and some sex. Man she is so tense it’s amazing. I know for sure a guy would help her as her friends and life sure did not all this time from the start of the series till now. That being said Ueno stank bad the positive of this episode with her attitude.

About the preview, looks like the confrontation continues in the spoiler
and Sawa’s outtake seems to be the most promising so my cheer on that one would be. GO SAWA! SHOW THAT MAN HIS PLACE! SHOW HIM! Pretty much. Hopefully he will change his mind on some stuff like delaying his stupid ass useless shit for future. Cause bottom line Educational Institution »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»Some lame ass retiree home for people that are going to be dead of old age anyway. OH WOW! REALLY SMART! NOT! Basically, even if the number of students bla bla bla stuff, think of the history and what destroy of it before other things. I know money is a problem but maybe sometimes using your own funds could be good too. Pretty sure that principal might have loads.
Yumekichi11Sep 22, 2012 6:15 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 16, 2012 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
One episode to go! Gosh, Wien has really made this series for me.
Sep 16, 2012 2:08 PM

Jun 2011
Tanaka that kid... Save that picture for himself. wwwwwww
Sep 16, 2012 2:34 PM

Feb 2008
I can't believe this, this series is so heartwarming and amazing .

The ending sure going to turn out great. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 16, 2012 3:47 PM

Jan 2012
More sweetness.

Elite60 said:

Wien ist der Beste.
Sep 16, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
I still cant believe how this amazing show is underrated.Its so funny and warm to watch it, but well~
Only 1 more episode to go...nooo ;_;

5/5 another great episode full of emotions + Wien FTW.
Sep 16, 2012 4:33 PM

Jun 2010
Well, good to see the vice president being kind to Wakana.
Sep 16, 2012 4:50 PM

May 2012
Noooo, can't believe theres only 1 episode left. I think the Choir club will join in on the performance as back ground singers, well at least it seemed to be hinting that anyway.
Sep 16, 2012 5:06 PM

Aug 2010
I think I'm gonna be depressed when this ends T_T.
Wakana, just take my fukken heart already, you're too adorable.
Can't wait for them to sing :]
Sep 16, 2012 5:35 PM
Oct 2010
ep was great. sawa so beautiful :O

great ep. im expecting an epic performance. and them telling that doucher japanese donald trump to shove it.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 16, 2012 5:42 PM
Apr 2011
great episode, hopefully the next one is gonna be super emotional
Sep 16, 2012 5:57 PM

Dec 2010
Touching episode, i'm sure the last episode is gonna be very emotional and i look forward to it XD
Sep 16, 2012 6:06 PM
Apr 2011
Man, the two boys got the shaft in terms of development. They're pretty much there to just sing the tenor and bass parts. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2011
Very underrated show, indeed. I hate the fact that the show is going to end next episode. All the characters are just so lovable (especially Wakana, she can take my heart anytime! xD).
Sep 16, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2010
Wien again deserves props for defusing the argument between the group.
Sep 16, 2012 6:31 PM

Nov 2011
Definitely a touching episode especially between the chat between Wakana and the vice principle. Respect.

Looks like the finale will be the finale so gl guys.
Sep 16, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
makoa69 said:
Man, the two boys got the shaft in terms of development. They're pretty much there to just sing the tenor and bass parts. >.<

Well, Taichi got a lot of focus this episode (I got the feeling he was tired of being useless), and Wien pretty much had episode 9-10 for himself.
Sep 16, 2012 7:01 PM

Feb 2011
1 more episode.
Sep 16, 2012 7:41 PM

Jul 2010
Uberchu said:
makoa69 said:

Well, Taichi got a lot of focus this episode (I got the feeling he was tired of being useless), and Wien pretty much had episode 9-10 for himself.

Not to mention the badminton episodes early on. I think this episode, along with the previous one, pretty much evened out the character focus time for Taichi, and Wien got lots of time leading up to his arc.

To all those that thought the Taichi x Sawa shippers were just seeing love where there was none, this episode should clear that up for good! Now if he can just do something about it in the last episode! (Maybe suggest that she apply to the same college as him, because he doesn't want to be away from her... something like that. Or maybe just tell her she is beautiful and kiss the girl! ;) )
Sep 16, 2012 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
testyal1 said:

Elite60 said:

Wien ist der Beste.

Diese.
Sep 16, 2012 8:34 PM

Jan 2011
:( just one left really liked how most of the gang has came along (sorry Taichi maybe if this was longer you would had bit more development), but i'm glad the vice finally cried if she didn't get even a bit teary there i would have thought she was soulless lol
Sep 16, 2012 10:00 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, her tear at the beginning of the episode fit perfectly with the op and that drop of water.

I feel like we'll be seeing a performance in the rain, similar to the ending in Step Up 2 if anyone's seen it.
DanynSep 16, 2012 10:23 PM
Sep 16, 2012 10:07 PM

Apr 2011
Taichi is so cool! lol

Anyway, one episode left! Nice to see the Nao, the vice-principal being nice to Wakana.

It's really awesome to see how much dedicated, and hardworking the group are. They never give up on their objective. It was good to see the choir and other clubs help out in their musical. I bet it'll be one awesome performance that I hope it'll shown in full.

It was cute to see Taichi taking pictures of her and decides to keep the photos for himself. I agree that Sawa is a hottie. A cute face, a nice body, and large breast, and a great personality.

This episodes made me strive to work harder to my dreams.

Sad to say that this series will soon be over. But I really enjoyed it.
Sep 16, 2012 10:26 PM

May 2008
Tanaka you slick bastard , keeping Sawa's picture for yourself ROFLMAO. I love this show alot right now. All the characters other then the board of directors guy are so awesome :3.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 16, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2007
Such a wonderful anime this Tari Tari is. I am so glad that I gave the anime a 9/10 after that second episode and giving it any lower score never crossed my mind since. It shows us no matter how small your dream may be, you should fight for it, try to overcome obstacles, until you see the end.

Despite being only a one cour show, it still managed to develop all the characters more than most other similar anime could. If I go back to the first few episodes, and then fast forward and watch this episode, I could clearly see a mountain the characters have bested in this short anime. While the adults played quite impressive roles to help the main characters bring out their potential, it has been the friendship the main characters shared helped them flourish to what they are right now at episode 12, just one short of what I am expecting to be an endearing finale.

One of the best anime of 2012 is coming to an end. This has been an amazing ride. A very inspiring anime for those who are still trying to give a meaning to their lives. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 16, 2012 11:40 PM

Jul 2012
shanimebib said:
Such a wonderful anime this Tari Tari is. I am so glad that I gave the anime a 9/10 after that second episode and giving it any lower score never crossed my mind since.

Right there with you. I was sold only a few episodes in and never looked back. Great series, next weekend will be a sad one.
Sep 17, 2012 12:07 AM

Nov 2011
That was a great build-up episode, hopefully for a befitting finale.
Sep 17, 2012 12:18 AM
Dec 2008
Seems like the odds are against them. It's practically gonna be a miracle for them to pull it off , I personally can see a bitter sweet ending next week.
Sep 17, 2012 2:08 AM

May 2012
meh episode
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 17, 2012 2:20 AM

Jul 2012
Maybe the Choir and sometimes Badminton Club will kill that developer douchebag and his secretary, then bury their bodies in cement at the school construction site...We can only hope. :)

Seriously though, I expect them to perform in some capacity at or near the school, but ultimately I think it would be a little unrealistic if they somehow saved the school. I'm definitely hoping for some satisfying romantic development between Taichi and Sawa, but it seems like they left it a little late. Hopefully they can fit it into the last episode. Depending on how they wrap things up, I definitely wouldn't mind another season, or at least a couple of OVAs.
Sep 17, 2012 3:03 AM

Feb 2012
Why would they take that one box?

Anyway, nice episode, school can't be saved anymore (I doubt that jerk would change his mind) but the vice-prinicipal, principal and many fellow students showed their support, let's hope the rain stops and a lot of people come to listen to their song.

Tanaka couldn't help but keep that photo of Sawa's smile and that big chest of hers, I wouldn't mind seeing a love relationship between those two.
Sep 17, 2012 3:10 AM

May 2010
Finally some emotion out of the VP.
Sep 17, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 2012
Great episode, can't wait to hear the song wankana and her mother wrote.
And it's sad there's only one episode left =(

Sep 17, 2012 4:22 AM

Sep 2010
Hoping the vice-principal will go against the director and get the whole vocal group as well. What can all students and teachers lose when there's nothing left? Well, maybe that's more difficult since it's Japan. I sort of imagine that something like this could actually happen over there when there's a bad guy like this while this would probably get on the news and frontpage of every newspaper if it would happen where I live.
But since it's just anime, let everyone revolt!
Sep 17, 2012 5:36 AM

Mar 2011
Everyone work so hard for the Shiro festival
Ah, I don't want this anime to end :"(
Sep 17, 2012 5:48 AM

Jul 2010
Tanaka was too cute :) Nice episode, and can't wait for the musical to happen. Hopefully they will get some kind of permission!
Vice Principal was so beautiful.. I really teared up at that scene :') She's finally true to her real feelings

Does anyone know whether there will be an S2 or not??
Sep 17, 2012 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
Nice ep Wien was best.
Sep 17, 2012 6:01 AM

Jun 2012
a touching episode. now next is the final episode which i cant wait for :P
Sep 17, 2012 7:26 AM

Mar 2010
The "festival" is coming up really soon now, can't wait to see what will happen in the next ep now.
Lots of things going against them but they still keep fighting for their goal!
Sep 17, 2012 7:35 AM

Jul 2011
iDanny said:
a touching episode. now next is the final episode which i cant wait for :P

this ^

Also, i'm curious how they'd sing. If they can get those higher-ups convinced or something like that.
Sep 17, 2012 8:31 AM
Jul 2012
Damn....we must stop that Illusive man....
Sep 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Jun 2009
I hate this feeling when next episode is the last one and i'm dying to watch the final but at the same time i don't want the series to end yet.
Hoping for good BD sales and 2nd season, characters like Taichi need more development. I mostly mean his attraction to Sawa which build up these 2 previous episodes, but there won't be time for anything further to happen.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 17, 2012 10:28 AM

Apr 2010
Alright he is worried about delay's in construction work for a even't that happens on a Sunday...
I have been on enough construction sites to know that no one works on them on Saturday and Sunday only if it needs to be done fast and even then it only happens on rare occasion.
Also why is the owner in such a rush with construction doesn't he need to sell part of the apartments first or find people that wan't to rent them.
And if it's selling them in the current market it might be troublesome tho don't know about the house market in Japan tho.

It seems that both the principle and the vice principle are supporting the students with there even't but it doesn't seem to be enough to convince the owner of the place tho.
Hopefully they make something nice of it.
Sep 17, 2012 11:09 AM

Sep 2010
Epic episode..... Too bad next episode is the last one......

5/5
Sep 17, 2012 1:44 PM

Jan 2012
Kinda boring episode this week, mostly just prep work for last episode.
Sep 17, 2012 1:58 PM

Nov 2009
Sep 17, 2012 2:30 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, they finished building it up!
Can't wait for the final episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2012 2:50 PM

Jul 2010
greenmush said:
Tanaka you slick bastard , keeping Sawa's picture for yourself ROFLMAO. I love this show alot right now. All the characters other then the board of directors guy are so awesome :3.

I absolutely loved it when Taichi looked at the beautiful and sexy picture he took of Sawa, then turned and took a "meh" side shot that covered the perverted artist's requirements and saved the primo image for himself! (If that isn't the wallpaper on his phone, I'll be shocked! Want to see the girl you like, just flip open the phone and... [sigh] )

Zhou said:
Why would they take that one box?

Because they were told to collect everything that was for the cultural festival and throw it away. The box was marked as props for the cultural festival, so they took it.

solidsnake994 said:
Screenshots/discussion:
http://randomc.net/2012/09/17/tari-tari-12/

Very nicely written commentary. I agree wholeheartedly with your premise that there are multiple layers of meaning in the writing of this show, with something to get out of it for people of all ages! Well done! :)
Sep 17, 2012 3:57 PM

Jul 2010
Taichi asking for Sawa's picture was so awkward. I knew he was going to keep the real copy for himself. xD

I love seeing all the clubs and even the locals and parents working so hard to organize one last festival. The principal kinda stood up against the higher ups, but he failed again anyway. :/

Looking forward to the festival. The preview doesn't look too good though. :(

Sep 17, 2012 5:25 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode cant wait for the next one
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 23, 2012

269 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.